The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2008, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 17
mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!
Re: :: Resort Entertainment ::

Quote:
Originally Posted by ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร View Post
Wow, you guys confirm already huh... Hai~~~ Today is only Wednesday
Yah lah... a sick person like me also got invite down, I can't reject mah eventhough I look so different now compared to last week... outbreak sux due to my bad body condition which I failed to take care for the past 5 years in entertainment business.
Old 13-08-2008, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
thaizombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythaizombie deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: :: Resort Entertainment ::

hmmm this place sound interesting.. but can delicate songs anot? but its too far, i m living in west area.zzz..hope hear more info frm u guys soon..yam seng.......................
Old 14-08-2008, 05:10 AM
Samster

mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!mazdamx5 is one of the Best!

Today is my 2nd day at Resort and I just felt that something is missing there... I just can't think of it right now... hmm...
Old 14-08-2008, 08:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 19
ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHawk View Post
Come out for early night la. Leave LI for 1 nite wont die haha I was at LI last nite also hehe
Bro~~~ Thanks for jioing me yesterday... But I really couldn't make it due to : Cannot get permit... 555!!! Paiseh leh, abit difficult for me to get permit on weekdays... But definitely hope to meet up with you guys soon ok!!! By the way, how was last night??? Any happening FR???
Old 14-08-2008, 09:08 AM
Samster

ศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyศกลรัตน์ วรอุไร deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mazdamx5 View Post
Yah lah... a sick person like me also got invite down, I can't reject mah eventhough I look so different now compared to last week... outbreak sux due to my bad body condition which I failed to take care for the past 5 years in entertainment business.
Bro, there are always the pros and cons of doing entertainment business... Take care!!! Drink less but play more!!! 555!!!
Old 14-08-2008, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Today is my 2nd day at Resort and I just felt that something is missing there... I just can't think of it right now... hmm...
I know what you've missed there @ Resort... Missed ME right??? 555!!! I wasn't there last night with you and Bro.Whitehawk mah... 555!!! Anyway, any FR from you for last night???
Old 14-08-2008, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaizombie View Post
hmmm this place sound interesting.. but can delicate songs anot? but its too far, i m living in west area.zzz..hope hear more info frm u guys soon..yam seng.......................
Bro, sure you can dedicate songs... But be prepared to have the 'Flower Gal' standing beside you, waiting for you to plant some flowers...
Old 14-08-2008, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaizombie View Post
Yes, song dedication is permitted of course as long as they can deliver but having Jeremy there, not much restrictions unlike other Thai Discos from my understanding. Even if you can sing and will love you, I believe they might just agree to it as well... hahaha... 'more flowers please'... kekeke.
Old 14-08-2008, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
I know what you've missed there @ Resort... Missed ME right??? 555!!! I wasn't there last night with you and Bro.Whitehawk mah... 555!!! Anyway, any FR from you for last night???
I can't write any FR lah... bro Whitehawk should know why... hahaha... I got super a lot of restrictions there but the main thing was, I was shivering the whole night till I left... hahahaha...
Old 14-08-2008, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 21
WhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I can't write any FR lah... bro Whitehawk should know why... hahaha... I got super a lot of restrictions there but the main thing was, I was shivering the whole night till I left... hahahaha...
Nothing much special happen last nite but I think it was good fun. Another bro (SmallD) joined us. We just sat around drinking and talking. A lot of the singers were at our table also chatting and playing hand games / dice etc. Our Bro Mazdamx5 cannot do much as his ger was just sitting behind us. I intro the singer that he like to him but his hands tied wanna buy LD also cannot. (Mazdamx5 I think the something missing is because you were tied up and cannot do much haha)

About 12+ we went over to Royal. The place really packed for a weekday. One of my GRO friends was having her bday so I went down to steal a few kisses and buy her LD for her bday. Have not been there for over a mth but all the GROs still as caring haha

OH btw the 2 LB have gone back I think never see them yesterday.

Going down to LI/Icon tonite ... wanna join?
Old 14-08-2008, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nothing much special happen last nite but I think it was good fun. Another bro (SmallD) joined us. We just sat around drinking and talking. A lot of the singers were at our table also chatting and playing hand games / dice etc. Our Bro Mazdamx5 cannot do much as his ger was just sitting behind us. I intro the singer that he like to him but his hands tied wanna buy LD also cannot. (Mazdamx5 I think the something missing is because you were tied up and cannot do much haha)

About 12+ we went over to Royal. The place really packed for a weekday. One of my GRO friends was having her bday so I went down to steal a few kisses and buy her LD for her bday. Have not been there for over a mth but all the GROs still as caring haha

Going down to LI/Icon tonite ... wanna join?
Sob sob sob... aiya... anyway, not really keen in the dancers or singers there... hahaha... I have a different proposal when I am at Thai discos... they like me fine... hate me also fine... hahaha...

Let's go... Bangkok!!! Hahahaha...

I got a bad feeling is flowers night for me at Narcissus... hahhaha... I might have another friend with me tonight if is ok with you bro... my Manager of my Modeling agency... kekeke.

My girl called me at 5.45am and I am already sleeping... must be wondering why I didn't call her when I was there and only left to inform her... kekeke... looking all around for me when I was just behind. Cute
Old 15-08-2008, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
I got a bad feeling is flowers night for me at Narcissus... hahhaha... I might have another friend with me tonight if is ok with you bro... my Manager of my Modeling agency... kekeke.
Bro, so tomorrow is Resort or Live Impact or Narcissus for you???
Old 16-08-2008, 04:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, so tomorrow is Resort or Live Impact or Narcissus for you???
Hahaha... sounds like the day before when I tortured Whitehawk bringing him round from Live Impact to Narcissus and then to Resort. After that still supper till 7 plus in the morning... hahaha... Marathon...
Old 16-08-2008, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 20
deuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdeuter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

hmm... been quite awhile since i last went to Royal as well.. 555+ been runnnin mostly to Music Thai.. 555+ whose birthday was it at Royal ler...

those 2 LBs finally gone back huh... 555+

ไม่ต้องพูดเยอะ ไม่ต้องคิดเยอะ
Old 16-08-2008, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 21
WhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWhiteHawk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by deuter View Post
hmm... been quite awhile since i last went to Royal as well.. 555+ been runnnin mostly to Music Thai.. 555+ whose birthday was it at Royal ler...

those 2 LBs finally gone back huh... 555+
It was Nina's Birthday tall girl most sophiscated looks not syt so you may not know her haha

You miss the LBs rights. 555

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1