The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 05-04-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4739 / Power: 15
alanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond reputealanthedevil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: //Mega// Nippon Collection

this is one of the better threads
Old 16-04-2016, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 12
zraet07 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzraet07 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
//Mega// Nippon Collection

Hi Bros I'm back with more videos! Hopefully you guys will continuing supporting on my sharing of my collection. Gonna share a new idol with you fellow bros after a lot of my favourite idols have retired since this year. More of a cute style kind of idol, she has an hour-glass figure that boobs lovers will certainly like. In her debut, (with the standard scene of them needing to act shy at first), she gets into the action real quick and her moans are just irresistible! She certainly has a knack for serving men as she always has the look on her face wanting to satisfy them. One of the only few upcoming idols which i think could catch up to the ones that have retired.

[IPZ-637] Kana Momonogi

http://www.zff.co/si68

Uploading a few more in progress so keep a lookout!
Old 18-04-2016, 10:06 PM
Samster

Here's one for the sports fan (or at least the fetish for sporty girls). She's one of my favourite for her curvy figures and the tight look of the spandex and sportswear only makes that figure stand out more! Love the scene of her in the swimwear that makes the cover seems so little that it gets a bit easy to work your way to the glory parts and you can start seeing the satisfaction on her face. This is one of the few instances whereby I would prefer a fully (or partially) clothed idol compared to a fully naked one!

[ABP-319] Airi Suzumura

http://www.zff.co/tQtd
Old 20-04-2016, 11:01 PM
Samster

Tonight's video will feature another former mainstream idol turned JAV actress! Long before our favourite Yua Mikami from SDN48, there was another cute girl who decided to pursue her career in the industry, and what's more, she was from the more popular group AKB48! During her debut, she was clad in the distinctive uniform worn by all the AKB48 members and brought forward a trend of AKB48 themed JAV videos. As i watched her get more and more at ease with her acting since her debut, she slowly blossomed into a sexy fox, till the day that she sadly retired. This video features her in her "prime", when she is comfortable with getting worked around in all position and naturally taking the junk in her mouth and inside her!

[STAR-281] Riko Yamaguchi

http://www.zff.co/trFH
Old 25-04-2016, 10:23 PM
Samster

MONDAY BLUES so there is a need for some videos to spice up our night! And what's a better fix for such a blue monday other than my favourite Tsubasa Amami! Can't seem to get enough of her and this video features her as a caring and slutty bus attendant! Love the parts where she satisfies ALL of the dudes on board and even rewards one of them even when he caught her touching herself on board! Hope this video could brighten up your week ahead bros!

[IPTD-836] Tsubasa Amami

http://www.zff.co/uVD0
Old 25-04-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
java is one of the Best!java is one of the Best!java is one of the Best!

bro,

the links cant load coz of virus
Old 01-05-2016, 07:18 PM
Samster

Another new idol to introduce tonight - Emi Hoshii. She has one of the most innocent face and her debut has got to be one of the most shy looking ones as she looks genuinely embarrassed baring her body in front of the camera. But once she starts removing her clothes piece by piece, you get to see why her figure is count out to be in the JAV circle. Her first few videos are relatively same so I'll just share one of it with you bros to see if she suits any of your taste!

[XVSR-089] Emi Hoshii

http://www.rqq.co/vTts
Old 01-05-2016, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by java View Post
bro,

the links cant load coz of virus
What's the virus about bro? You tried refreshing the link or google blocked you out? The link seems fine on my side when i tested it.
Old 04-05-2016, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 12
java is one of the Best!java is one of the Best!java is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zraet07 View Post
What's the virus about bro? You tried refreshing the link or google blocked you out? The link seems fine on my side when i tested it.
when open the link, my antivirus will activate for trojan then the 5 sec loading button never appears.

Can use ad.fly instead?
Old 05-05-2016, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 9
skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!skillcapped is one of the Best!

Quote:
Posting a bit earlier than usual for today. And the video today will be for a fellow bro's request as well. Not only do you get to see Erika being a slutty sister in this video, but you can also watch her small sister trying to win her boyfriend back and he keeps succumbing into Erika's claws! Honestly who could resist a hot sister like that if she makes the move first?

[ABP-171] Erika Momotani

http://www.zff.co/iED8
Hi, understand that Erika stopped for awhile last year, just realised that she started producing videos again this year. Was looking at javlibrary http://www.javlibrary.com/en/vl_star.php?s=ay4c2
Anyway, can request for you to upload more of Erika's latest videos? Thanks.
Old 05-05-2016, 08:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
gutripper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by java View Post
when open the link, my antivirus will activate for trojan then the 5 sec loading button never appears.

Can use ad.fly instead?
Having the same issue here.
Old 07-05-2016, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
porkniama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Posting a bit earlier than usual for today. And the video today will be for a fellow bro's request as well. Not only do you get to see Erika being a slutty sister in this video, but you can also watch her small sister trying to win her boyfriend back and he keeps succumbing into Erika's claws! Honestly who could resist a hot sister like that if she makes the move first?

[ABP-171] Erika Momotani

http://www.zff.co/iED8
Can help to re upload this pls? Thank you very much
Old 08-05-2016, 03:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tjiax1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone know the actress for HAWA-006