The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2023, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11535 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: When Your Wife’s Friend Lives In Your House

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alantino View Post
Throw out of window
Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
pretend asleep naked & peed on the pillow & bed...
LOL..you guys are hilarious hahaha happy tgif!
Old 22-09-2023, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 8
lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

As the story is marching towards the final saga of the series, here are some pictures that I think is a lookalike of Pei Ying

Thanks everyone for the support! Hope you all bros enjoy the series as much as I do!

https://imgur.com/a/HJh7Ecr

Old 22-09-2023, 04:15 PM
Samster

lucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to beholdlucaslegend is a splendid one to behold

REUPLOAD

As the story is marching towards the final saga of the series, here are some pictures that I think is a lookalike of Pei Ying haha.

Thanks everyone for the support! Hope you all bros enjoy the series as much as I do!

Old 22-09-2023, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by haikim999 View Post
Hello bro, any updates on sexcapades with ur wife and Pei ying?

Do u have any lookalike pics of them?
Here you go my friend~ Have a good weekend ahead!
Old 22-09-2023, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

final saga!? awww, there's no Mingming saga? 🤣😂
Old 22-09-2023, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 12
haikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to allhaikim999 is a name known to all

Final saga : TS gets caught in the act and dick gets chopped off by wife ?? 😝
Old 22-09-2023, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3695 / Power: 9
fastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond reputefastshot has a reputation beyond repute

sounds like a fatal ending? no time to collect the wet pillow and buttons that flew around liao
Old 22-09-2023, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
Stitxch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking forward to the final saga!
Old 23-09-2023, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaslegend View Post
REUPLOAD

As the story is marching towards the final saga of the series, here are some pictures that I think is a lookalike of Pei Ying haha.

hawt pics! Nice!

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 23-09-2023, 06:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 720 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 813 / Power: 3
AnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to beholdAnnieYJL is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chua Soi Lek View Post
Out of topic abit ...

Just wondering, have you "thau jiak" before with other guys without your hubby knowing ?
Don’t have. Still very faithful all along. Haha
Old 23-09-2023, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 13
Anonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud ofAnonyabc has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieYJL View Post
Don’t have. Still very faithful all along. Haha
Mind may wander but the wonder stays in there? Physical and mental stability very stronk!

How I got myself with an ex-colleague...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=872104

I did not know that side of my sis-in-law...
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=880168
Old 24-09-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

“How??” I mouthed the word to Pei Ying without making any noise. Pei Ying was equally shocked and wasn’t able give me any response. She was just standing there, looking at me with a shocked face as if fear had taken over.

“Pei Ying? You at home??” My wife continued calling for Pei Ying. I could hear her putting in the key, turning it and then unlocking our metal gate.

I certainly did not want my wife to find her husband and her best friend in her bedroom. However more importantly, I did not want my wife to find her best friend and her husband half naked standing side by side.

Pei Ying’s torn buttoned shirt couldn’t cover her big white breasts. Her lower half body was even more naked with her ass and her shaved private area hanging out there! My pants and underwear were scattered on the bed too.

“Wear it wear it,” I mouthed the words, picked up her comfy pants and shoved it to her. I slipped myself into my trousers and just hid my underwear inside one of my pockets as I had no time for it.

Once I had done wearing my pants, I already heard my wife walking into the house. At that moment, I decided to accept fate and just closed my eyes. I could’t think anymore and also couldn’t face whatever consequences that may be coming.

Miraculously, she seemed to walk past our room and went straight to Pei Ying’s room.

“Pei Ying, are you ok? Are you still sleeping?” My wife Rachel continued to call for Pei Ying. Then I heard her knocking on Pei Ying’s door.

I took the chance to quickly placed my pillow to my wife’s side, flipped my wife’s drenched pillow upside down and put in on my side. I scanned the floor and the bed for Pei Ying’s shirt buttons, picking them up and keeping them in my pocket.

My heart was pounding so so fast as I continued to try my best covering up my tracks.

“Pei Ying?” I heard my wife kept knocking.

Suddenly, Pei Ying walked towards me and hold my hand. She looked at me and she did not seem scared anymore. She looked determined.

“It’s ok,我们和她说清楚 (let’s tell her the truth),迟早要说的不然我们没办法好好在一起 (we have to tell her eventually otherwise we couldn’t be together),” Pei Ying whispered to me in a serious face and a serious tone.

What the fuck, I cried to myself in my mind. Pei Ying really thought we are together??? Wait I thought it’s all just sex??? Wasn’t it???

I shook my head vigorously, took her hand off me and begged her with both my hands put together.

“No no no no no,” I begged and pleaded as quietly as possible.

Pei Ying looked confused.

“I will tell her myself, but not today, not like this,” I muttered those words softly and continued to beg her for her understanding.

Pei Ying looked disappointed.

Then, I heard the guest room door being opened. Shit, now my wife could see Pei Ying was not in her room!

Ok what now what now, what to do to get out of this situation??? I kept asking myself.

At that very moment, a very important fact occured to my mind, the fact exploded loudly in my mind like a thunder.

My wife must have seen my shoes out there!

That meant I had to be in the house, but Pei Ying didn’t have to be.

I pointed under the bed and signalled Pei Ying to hide herself there. “Please! I will go out and distract her,” I begged.

She looked undeterred. I immediately used my trump card.

“我爱你 (I love you),” I hugged her and whispered it to her ear. Her body softened, I knew then she would follow my lead.

I then quickly tip toed to the bedroom door, I was ready to go out and put on THE BEST ACT of my life to save my life.

Before I turned the door knob, I looked back at Pei Ying. She was kneeling by the bed, readying herself to crawl under the bed and hide there.

I mouthed the phrase one more time. “I love you,” I tried my best to look at her as lovingly as possible.

Pei Ying smiled and nodded.

Phew!! Thank god!

Once I saw Pei Ying started moving to be under the bed, I took a deep breath. I walked out and closed the door behind me.

“Dear, I think Pei Ying not at home,” I announced myself by just saying this casually but loudly enough so that Pei Ying heard me. I also kept rubbing my eyes, pretending to have just woken up from a nap.

“Oh… hmm ok. You come back home early after meeting customer leh, you king slacker,” my wife poked fun at me. She wasn’t even startled to see me. My thinking was spot on, Rachel my wife did know I was at home after seeing my shoes out there.

Gosh, I was so close to making the wrong decision and almost worsening the situation beyond repairable.

I went towards my wife and hugged her. “Urghh so tired…” I tried to act cute while winning time for Pei Ying to hide herself properly.

My wife patted me in my back and then pushed me away.

“Then you eat bah,” Rachel just handed over the packet of bak chor mee to me and walked into our room. I gulped and stood there to see what happen.

She just went to the wardrobe and started changing her clothes from her workplace attire to home wear. No sign of Pei Ying, nothing seemed fishy, everything seemed fine.

“Ei pervert, go away!” my wife saw me standing out there and so she berated me.

I heaved a sigh of relief and walked to the dining area.

My wife soon joined me at the table and watched me eat. She looked deep in thoughts. I was feeling guilty seeing her expression like that.

“Are you ok?” I asked as I slurped the noodles away.

“We have to ask Pei Ying to go back home soon,” my wife said.

“Oh…why?” I tried to sound indifferent and passive.

“Tell me honestly, did you see Pei Ying acting weird to you?” My wife asked carefully.

OH YES! DEFINITELY WEIRD! I screamed to myself. But wait, was my wife testing me? Was it a trick question??

“Errr…weird as in how?” I pretended to be confused.

“Haih, no la. I believe you,” my wife just muttered and continued to look unhappy.

“No babe, tell me what happened? What do you mean?” I felt myself trembling with fear inside me. I realised I loved my wife so much that I didn’t want to lose our marriage in any way.

Rachel sighed and told me she had a conversation with Ming Ming today.

Ming Ming told her that Pei Ying was caught having an affair with her company’s managing director. Her husband found out but decided to forgive her actually. Yet Pei Ying was not appreciative and did not feel sorry. Pei Ying seemed to be truly serious with the managing director. However, the managing director broke things off with her and it destroyed Pei Ying.

“Then Pei Ying started to drink every day, throwing tantrums and it affected her son very badly. Then her husband asked her to stop drinking, like very angry and serious to her. Pei Ying got angry instead and she left home afterwards,” My wife continued to say.

“…” I was stunned. Pei Ying told she was abused physically by her husband.

This was a freaking different story. So Pei Ying was a serial cheater?? She was in an affair with her managing director recently?

I felt jealous. So what am I to Pei Ying then??? I thought to myself. Somehow I almost believed Pei Ying actually really liked me!

So did Pei Ying really like me, or was I just a rebound to her??

“…so you are worried if she would errr…have things with me?” I asked cautiously.

“No la, pfft! Hahaha you wish lor! 你慢慢等 (no chance)” My wife laughed.

“You are not her type ok,” my wife brushed me off.

Little did my wife know, her husband’s cock was still slippery and slimy in his pants after a steamy act with her best friend!

Of course, I kept quiet.

“I just feel like I am not helping her by letting her stay. I am just letting her to continue avoiding her husband and her son,” my wife said.

“How are you going to tell her?” I asked.

“Ming Ming and I discussed already. We want to bring her to a trip to JB this weekend, have a good time with her, and hopefully convince her to go back home and fix things with her husband,” my wife said.

“Do you think it’s a good plan?” My wife asked me.

I looked at my wife and thought for a few seconds. My adventurous side showed himself.

“Can I join? Maybe it will help with the dynamics and won’t stress her out as I am not close to her,” I said.

“Hmmm, maybe also. You want meh? Girls’ trip leh!” My wife said.

“Sure,” I said.

“Then join lo, Ming Ming and I will make you treat us expensive food there haha,” my wife laughed.

To Be Continued

Author's Note: Final saga incoming! Please look forward to the crazy, wild and naughty JB trip of me, my wife, Ming Ming and Pei Ying!
Old 25-09-2023, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

alritey! Mingming is IN~!
Old 25-09-2023, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 19
DTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud ofDTCEPL has much to be proud of

Pei Ying still under the bed ley, I wonder how many hours she need to hide under before all clear to come out
Old 25-09-2023, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bowlofsoup deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

did you sweep under the bed? got dust or not?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1