The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
Gabi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bernice - Housing Agent

Bernice wants you to be her son-in-law?
Old Today, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 701 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1591 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
My bad. Forgot about your previous stories.
Having more than one partner boils down to time and sperm management. Also, how not to be caught red handed.
If it was an open one, it's not too bad to manage the ladies. However, that time you knew I was involved with Janice, and Lindi came along. I suspect Lindi knew something was up, but she probably assumed I was with her alone.

Penny, was nearer the end with Janice, so I only needed to juggle 3. Luckily for me, they were all very trusting. Despite it was adulterous, they believed they were my only ones. Thankfully, they didn't blab it to friends either as it's not something proud to do so.

The pain was Penny, Janice and Lindi on the same trip. Sperm management needed to be very careful. The wrong quantity can set off an alarm.

Time is not too much an issue since they were sort of attached and I'm also working, they don't really nag about it. Like meeting Janice 7x a week, once a week or so, I take off to meet friends, she can't really complain nor will she complain.

She still has a daughter-in-law duties to her family-in-law as well. So we don't really meet full 7x a week. Sometimes weekends she is really tied up, and I can meet Milly or Lindi.

Lindi is aware I have a fetish with Janice since I made her roleplay as Janice but I don't think she knows I had something going on with Janice.
Old Today, 11:51 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabi View Post
Bernice wants you to be her son-in-law?
Hehe.. keep you in suspense. I've written a fair bit ahead, will try to post more updates where I can
Old Today, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16261 / Power: 26
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Hehe.. keep you in suspense. I've written a fair bit ahead, will try to post more updates where I can
WOO UPZ👍👍👍
Old Today, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

You are lucky indeed.
There's this other TS and he's having 4 colleagues who became his FB concurrently. That one is amazing. Unlike yours, his, at least 2 of them who are MILF and are sex hungry ones that will squeeze him dry. He will probably die young like most emperor.
Like both your stories. Thanks, CB Gog.
Old Today, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 16
bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!

Quote:

Huh? I’m rich in fats. I am not rich in monetary.

Like i said. These days girls are like men. They just want to use your cock to enjoy and byeeeeee. Don’t think girls feel dirty after sex. Your cock is just a tool to them and they are not shy to use and leave.
Gog has attain the highest level of enlightenment already, its like PHD in Human Behavior. This who does not understand its fine, it only means u have not reach there yet.

Well u might never reach it anyway, thank GOG for the sharing and contribution.
Old Today, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1983 / Power: 21
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

I am waiting for the turn of event story from you and see if you UP Bernice daughter...

Quote:
Old Today, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2313 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
GOOOOOOOOOD Morning all!! How's the blue coming along?

Unexpectedly, Bernice cracked a joke which I didn't expect. But... led me to believe it would be possible.
I bet her reply is “my daughter too young lah. How about myself?”
Old Today, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WOOHOO View Post
WOO UPZ👍👍👍
Thank you bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
You are lucky indeed.
There's this other TS and he's having 4 colleagues who became his FB concurrently. That one is amazing. Unlike yours, his, at least 2 of them who are MILF and are sex hungry ones that will squeeze him dry. He will probably die young like most emperor.
Like both your stories. Thanks, CB Gog.
MILFs are usually sex starved due to commitments to family and work. They have urges, but unless they are Gen Z or Millennials, their perception of sex outside marriage is pretty still conservative.

4 colleagues at once takes a lot of juggling. MILFs make good secrets because they will never go around telling people what they're up to in bed.

For me, so far never had a few MILFs in my department or SYTs to feel seduced. Good one, one is enough. I'm not greedy. Here and there one, I'm happy already. Might not be the most orthodox sex to get but it's definitely very fulfilling when cumming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bairni View Post
Gog has attain the highest level of enlightenment already, its like PHD in Human Behavior. This who does not understand its fine, it only means u have not reach there yet.

Well u might never reach it anyway, thank GOG for the sharing and contribution.
HUH no lah.. no simi enlightenment, I'm just fortunate to be there at the right time, right person. Bernice one was a lucky turn, the roller coaster will come soon, bear with it. Lengthy sharing but you'll see how it builds up.

Human behaviors can be explained or cannot, simple ones I can still manage, too hardcore ones, I walk away. Those you will be mindfucked before you can body fuck them. I'm not looking for romance, I'm looking for physical gratification from other people's 'belongings'.

Everybody has their skills and purpose in life...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fwchong View Post
I am waiting for the turn of event story from you and see if you UP Bernice daughter...
Haha... no.. she's too young, I don't think I can do that even if Bernice offered... I just still feel it's warped in the mindset to fuck both mother and daughter. Imagine I fuck my wife and I fuck her mother... I don't know, seems cruel and weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
I bet her reply is “my daughter too young lah. How about myself?”
HAHAHAHHAAH you can write my story for me liao...
Old Today, 04:22 PM
Samster

Short update to blue you folks. HEehehehe.. before I leave you all high and dry...

--------

B(ernice): Cannot.. she's too young, the mother can?

And we laughed.

Parted ways as she still has other appointments and I don't want to stop her from making more money.

>>>> Fast Forward >>>>

3 months later I got a ping.

*DING*

B: Hey, the sellers have moved out and removed the furniture, can I drop by to pass you your house keys?

Hmmm I haven't even started looking for renovation works. Arranged with Bernice to meet at my block since I was already home.

Was downstairs waiting when I saw a small mercedes roll into the carpark. Yep. She earned it.

Bernice got out of the car, heels, short skirt and the usual delicious white button blouse like you see on the agent websites.
Old Today, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 16
bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!bairni is one of the Best!
Talking Re: Bernice - Housing Agent

Quote:
Short update to blue you folks. HEehehehe.. before I leave you all high and dry...

--------

B(ernice): Cannot.. she's too young, the mother can?

And we laughed.

Parted ways as she still has other appointments and I don't want to stop her from making more money.

>>>> Fast Forward >>>>

3 months later I got a ping.

*DING*

B: Hey, the sellers have moved out and removed the furniture, can I drop by to pass you your house keys?

Hmmm I haven't even started looking for renovation works. Arranged with Bernice to meet at my block since I was already home.

Was downstairs waiting when I saw a small mercedes roll into the carpark. Yep. She earned it.

Bernice got out of the car, heels, short skirt and the usual delicious white button blouse like you see on the agent websites.
Quick one, did Bernice served other cocks during her agent time?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1