The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 26-08-2015, 01:23 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ahbao2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Will be going to Jakarta this weekend, anyone going too? Anything happening around Kelapa Gading? Would be so nice if someone can recommend me nice pub with reasonable price around the area? Cheers.
Old 26-08-2015, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 15
acidiclemons is a splendid one to beholdacidiclemons is a splendid one to beholdacidiclemons is a splendid one to beholdacidiclemons is a splendid one to beholdacidiclemons is a splendid one to beholdacidiclemons is a splendid one to beholdacidiclemons is a splendid one to behold

I will be in Jkt now till Sunday

Any Bros wanna chiong together drop me your number so we can arrange to go together
Old 27-08-2015, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
slpy is Cool - loads of Potential

oasis spa review

i was walking my way to orchardz hotel, when i "chanced" upon oasis spa. remember reading that they were one of the few which provided soapy massage, and that was my aim for the afternoon

went in at around 4pm, there wasn't anyone at the lounge, so i ordered a beer to chill myself down from the walking, and then proceed to see the girls
honestly, rating were between 3-5 points upon 10
mostly is really cmi
but since i was there liao, i just randomly choose one and proceed to the room
i believe the SOP i can skip, damage was around 450k for the room, and 200k for tip to the girl iirc
as compared to my last trip to bkk to see (but didnt go in due to them overcharging me) the soapy massage, bkk girls are definitely better looking as compared
Old 27-08-2015, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by slpy View Post
was at Jakarta last week.. here's my humble experience

Classic hotel level 1 for dinner, served decent food at affordable prices

went to level 3/4 to their pub (i think it is called classic terminal?)
recommendations to bros going, go in walk right, don't go left (i went left and it was a boring corner, on the right side of the entrance is where the girls are sitting on the sofa)
ordered a can of beer, mama-san asked if i wanted girl, i thought it would be more like accompany first, and boom boom to be confirmed, but either i was pushed a girl, or the fact when you call a girl, it is for sure boom boom liao
she also beh pai seh order cigarette for herself when i asked if she needed anything oh well.. first time and was solo so tio chop
room iirc was 325k, and does not include the girl tip
girl could speak some basic english, very sop, and abit wtf was that she was directing me which position to go, from lie down to on top to doggie
tipped her 200k for it

recommendation for taxi is to use uber, since it is much cheaper than the blue taxis there (around 25%?)

gotta run now, will post FR for Oasis spa and sun city ktv later
Crap service and u still tip 200k...? U champion leh... Spoil market big time...
Old 27-08-2015, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 15
acidiclemons is a splendid one to beholdacidiclemons is a splendid one to beholdacidiclemons is a splendid one to beholdacidiclemons is a splendid one to beholdacidiclemons is a splendid one to beholdacidiclemons is a splendid one to beholdacidiclemons is a splendid one to behold

Anyone go tease club before? Worth a trip? Thinking of going tonight
Old 27-08-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slpy View Post
tipped her 200k for it

recommendation for taxi is to use uber, since it is much cheaper than the blue taxis there (around 25%?)
Why will u tips someone whom u are not happy with?

BTW Blue bird might be safer than uber.
Old 29-08-2015, 09:18 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

I am staying in Gran Melia Jakarta. Any good spas near this hotel?
Old 29-08-2015, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
I am staying in Gran Melia Jakarta. Any good spas near this hotel?
bro,
There is fortune spa, you can check it out, is quite near to your hotel,
cheers.
Old 30-08-2015, 04:10 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixnine696900 View Post
bro,
There is fortune spa, you can check it out, is quite near to your hotel,
cheers.
Thanks, bro! Will up you 12 pls.

How's the facilities? What's the extra service like? Got FJ?
Old 30-08-2015, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 11
zaphod42 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Made a solo trip to Jakarta but man it was an awesome one. No distractions this time around so the Focus is there

PS - May see this post on Malaysian forums as well

I've been to Alexis and Orchardz the last trip so this time around mostly a Malioboro / Classic Combi

1st Day :

Touched down , stayed at Thamrin area as i was interested in a bit of shopping as well. Checked in Hotel around 4pm , showered , napped and off to a Mongering i will go.

Since i've not been to Malio and Classic , i decided to head out to Malio first , with Jakarta having the usual mind numbing macet. Reached around 7pm and went in to the doors on the right , security scanned and off i go. Ask around in Bahasa (my Bahasa Malaysia was confusing to them) and went to the first floor which was the lounge.

The view was ... WOW

Right through the first door of the lounge a Really HOT tall blond girl (which i was informed was Ukrainian) passed by , only to reveal a bevy of all equally hotter chicks . Sat down , ordered a Guiness and not a moment too soon i was approached by a mamasan to pick a girl.

I didn't really like the hard sell approached , mind you i wanted to have a scan around but the mama was reallly pushy. Price list was as below :

Indonesian Girls :
800K for normal (still boner inducing) girls
1.5 Mil for "model" quality chicks - from what i saw , they did look much more appealing but nothing much

2 Mil for the imports (question , i though the Viets / Thais were cheaper ? )
Stunning , stunning creatures.

The downside was that the hardsell from the mamasan annoyed me so i told her no , and went down the spa , followed by the club.

Club was great , it was empty at first so i got a seat at the dance table. To get to the club however , you need to go the 3rd floor , the through the hotel rooms (where you can get a GREAT view as well). Take the elevator down to the first floor.

The Dancers were HOT , and in a story on another post lead to the escapades on day 3.

Sadly , no bonking here as i made a move to classic around 10:30 to scout around

To be continued...
Old 30-08-2015, 09:39 PM
Samster

Ah Classic Hotel ,

A breakdown of the place :

Ground Floor : Classic Club (didn't bother)
Classic Terminal 2F: Accessible via the escalator. Note that it is separate from T5 and there is a minimum cover charge of 50rb

Terminal 5F : From 2F , just go via the lifts

On 2F , i came in a bit late and there were no tables available so i took the time to roam around while there was a strip dance with more than 10 dancers on the main stage , plus one lethargically working the pole.

With immediate affect some mami's saw me roaming around and told me package prices , 350rb for 1hour/shot , 600rb for a threesome.

As it was the first night , my eyes were locked on a girl with really HUGE , and i mean , melon size knockers sitting all bored and stuff , slightly on the chubby but i had my eyes on that. Mami recommended as well as she is fairly young , 20 plus and really , really hungry

Stats :

Name : Melly (please do state if i can't put names here)
Face : 5/10 , nothing to should about , tanned like most Indonesians
Boobs : HEHE , one's man's meat is another man's poison , but a 10/10 for me
Body : 6/10 chubby but still good

Once the mami was paid , we went to the rooms and off to work. She took off her clothes and i was like WOW , natural. Instead of showering first like most dissapointing bonks , this lady was nice enough to take off my clothes , slowly but teasingly , while rubbing little bro down there.

Shower itself was sensual as she put the lotion in my hand and let me wash her. Once we dried up , i laid down and let her do her thing.

First was the catbath , those soft melons and stiff nips making their way around my body while she licks every inch off me was superb. It's only natural that i returned the favor i Catbath her myself. It was so hard not wanting to jump staight in with her being underneath me but i held on.

Follow up was the BJ , uncapped without even requesting and MAN , she was HUNGRY. The suction itself was almost enough to get me off , half way through requested a 69 and she was short enough for me to fondle.

Sadly , i was almost about to explode , finished it off with the classic missionary.

Now , what i like was what followed , she didn't rush me like most in Malaysia , stating it's not good to bath afterwards. Laid down and cuddled besides me and started talking about Jakarta and her life. Talkative girl and we only ended once the phone started to ring 15 minutes later.

8/10 for whole experience.

Next up would be my 2nd day exp at Malio
Old 31-08-2015, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 11
Sunny9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro for taking the time to write a trip report ,that's what this forum is about , to share knowledge , some of the wankers here just are messaging to each other in their one line broken English , can't u guys use PM or that !
Cheers
Old 31-08-2015, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny9 View Post
Thanks bro for taking the time to write a trip report ,that's what this forum is about , to share knowledge , some of the wankers here just are messaging to each other in their one line broken English , can't u guys use PM or that !
Cheers
I got most of the information from here so sharing information back is not a big deal , still haven't posted the rest of my trip yet.
Old 31-08-2015, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 21
DARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to allDARKSARCASM is a name known to all

Thx for all the useful info bro.....looking forward to the continuation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphod42 View Post
Ah Classic Hotel ,

A breakdown of the place :

Ground Floor : Classic Club (didn't bother)
Classic Terminal 2F: Accessible via the escalator. Note that it is separate from T5 and there is a minimum cover charge of 50rb

Terminal 5F : From 2F , just go via the lifts

On 2F , i came in a bit late and there were no tables available so i took the time to roam around while there was a strip dance with more than 10 dancers on the main stage , plus one lethargically working the pole.

With immediate affect some mami's saw me roaming around and told me package prices , 350rb for 1hour/shot , 600rb for a threesome.

As it was the first night , my eyes were locked on a girl with really HUGE , and i mean , melon size knockers sitting all bored and stuff , slightly on the chubby but i had my eyes on that. Mami recommended as well as she is fairly young , 20 plus and really , really hungry

Stats :

Name : Melly (please do state if i can't put names here)
Face : 5/10 , nothing to should about , tanned like most Indonesians
Boobs : HEHE , one's man's meat is another man's poison , but a 10/10 for me
Body : 6/10 chubby but still good

Once the mami was paid , we went to the rooms and off to work. She took off her clothes and i was like WOW , natural. Instead of showering first like most dissapointing bonks , this lady was nice enough to take off my clothes , slowly but teasingly , while rubbing little bro down there.

Shower itself was sensual as she put the lotion in my hand and let me wash her. Once we dried up , i laid down and let her do her thing.

First was the catbath , those soft melons and stiff nips making their way around my body while she licks every inch off me was superb. It's only natural that i returned the favor i Catbath her myself. It was so hard not wanting to jump staight in with her being underneath me but i held on.

Follow up was the BJ , uncapped without even requesting and MAN , she was HUNGRY. The suction itself was almost enough to get me off , half way through requested a 69 and she was short enough for me to fondle.

Sadly , i was almost about to explode , finished it off with the classic missionary.

Now , what i like was what followed , she didn't rush me like most in Malaysia , stating it's not good to bath afterwards. Laid down and cuddled besides me and started talking about Jakarta and her life. Talkative girl and we only ended once the phone started to ring 15 minutes later.

8/10 for whole experience.

Next up would be my 2nd day exp at Malio
Old 31-08-2015, 11:52 AM
Samster

Onto the 2nd Day :

Had Breakfast at the hotel i was in , Kosenda , small cosy "Hipster"ish hotel. Nice spread for me and once i was full it was off to meet with my collegues in the Indonesian branch to see if anyone was up for Lunch. Had Nasi Padang at Nasi Padang Garuda then it was off to sightseeing at MONAS and Masjid Istiqlal , which was busy due to Friday prayers.

No FR's during the day as i needed time to "Recover" . I have no idea how most of the guys here can have your marathon sessions of 2-3 times per day. A ++ massage and Full session kinda makes sense but i really want to be in on all your secrets.

Then around 7pm it was off to Malioboro lounge for some fun

As mentioned before , the lounge is on the first floor above the Spa and Gym. Once in , i had a drink with a different mami attending.

I came in here with a mission , i was DEAD SET on having a European girl but....

The sight of the local Ceweks in their flowing evening gowns caught my attention as opposesed to the rather trashy looking Europeans in their tank tops and short skirts.

**This for some weird reason was different from yesterday where i wasn't impressed with the Local Lineup. Could be due to the pushy / Angry looking local mommy souring my mood **

So i requested a line up of the 800rb girls first. Mostly consisting of cute , next door / Sales girls type which you wouldn't mind taking home to your parents. Intrigued , but still requested for the 1.5Mil group.

This was JAW-Droppingly WOW for me , they came in with their dresses , with cuts showing all the right places. Immediately my eyes locked on this one beauty with shoulder length hair wearing a halter top Dark Blue dress , which oh so nicely accentuates her figure. Told the mommy this is what i wanted and off we went.

As i'm limited to 3000 , to be continued ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread