The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA, grace

Old 10-08-2014, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 17
Club99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterClub99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterClub99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
Tried calling a couple new stables at LSB/SBF, alot is book own room so I declined.

FR on Jenny from Club 99

Face 8/10: About 85% of pic, was pleasantly surprised when I met her.
Body: 8/10: Sexy and lithe gal, a little thin for me
Boobs: 6.5/10: A cups, but not a real problem for me.
FJ: 9/10 : Mind blowing good, would make her cum twice for every one of mine. Get's very wet when you paint her clit.
Frenching 8/10: Pretty good
BBBJ 6/10: Not great but I don't go for BJs tbh.
GFE 8.5/10: Not very good english but alot of body communication. The moment I meet her, she jump onto me and start frenching.
Room: Solid bed and good space
Location: A bit further than where I would like to travel and a bit out of place. Was wondering why I didn't see her last time, was because different location.
RTF: Definitely, but probably have to be on my own time. She might be a 1 time worker in this business and going back on 13 I think. Want to bonk her better move fast.

OKT quite a nice fella, take the gals out to sightsee sg before leaving.
Thanks Bro(davidwee)Your Good FR & Support.....
Club99!!!
Old 10-08-2014, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Hummyguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer85 View Post
Hmm very long never log in see see look look Liao... Miss e good old time when the price and service is still ok.. Seems like now stander dropped ?
Anyway just curious , anyone know how is airangelz ( bro frank) now Liao?
http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=389496
Old 11-08-2014, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 507 / Power: 17
Didi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of lightDidi~wa~Didi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
Tried calling a couple new stables at LSB/SBF, alot is book own room so I declined.

FR on Jenny from Club 99

Face 8/10: About 85% of pic, was pleasantly surprised when I met her.
Body: 8/10: Sexy and lithe gal, a little thin for me
Boobs: 6.5/10: A cups, but not a real problem for me.
FJ: 9/10 : Mind blowing good, would make her cum twice for every one of mine. Get's very wet when you paint her clit.
Frenching 8/10: Pretty good
BBBJ 6/10: Not great but I don't go for BJs tbh.
GFE 8.5/10: Not very good english but alot of body communication. The moment I meet her, she jump onto me and start frenching.
Room: Solid bed and good space
Location: A bit further than where I would like to travel and a bit out of place. Was wondering why I didn't see her last time, was because different location.
RTF: Definitely, but probably have to be on my own time. She might be a 1 time worker in this business and going back on 13 I think. Want to bonk her better move fast.

OKT quite a nice fella, take the gals out to sightsee sg before leaving.
Nice and to the point fr. Cheer bro.
Old 11-08-2014, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 11
shrike21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershrike21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershrike21 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettershrike21 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJK85 View Post
Has anyone tried Jo from Les Affaires Xscort? Not sure why, but I'm abit skeptical of their FRs. Hows the OKT in general?
For what it's worth bro, I have visited Jo before.

From a personal opinion, I enjoyed the session and don't have much complains.

She has a SYT look and feel but body has some stretch marks and fat. All this however can be overlooked to me because she actually puts in effort during the FJ unlike some experiences I have where the lady just lies down and moans expecting the male to do everything.

I have been to this stable twice, both just happen to be the same location. OKT is responsive and I personally will be supporting this stable moving forward.
Old 11-08-2014, 06:25 PM

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
Giam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGiam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone tried Celeste from D-exquisite yet? Looks v good...
Old 11-08-2014, 06:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
Sherbet18 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySherbet18 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope it will assist u to making a choice.

*The director of the movies wants me to act in this tarma movies and assign the stable to me. The director also intro me this new kaki (bro footydawg) and was told that he actually learn my style of writing and follow closely my style. This FR is dedicated to him and all my chiong kakis out there. We are all learning and we should all learn from each other to make our bonk more enjoyable.

Title: My 1st Tarma Bonk

A Sneak Preview of Both Actress In Action

Yumiko is from Changmai and Anny is from Bangkok, both are good friends

Yumiko has a nice perky ass with small assets and Anny also has a nice perky ass assets is rather big

Yumiko is tall, chio and sexy lady as Anny is also about the same height and good figure too

Yumiko have a very high KC and chemistry level as Anny has a medium KC and chemistry level

Yumiko has a patch of big tattoos at the back of her body as Anny have only a few tattoo

Yumiko is slight tanned and have a stud in her stomach as Anny is slighter darker

Yumiko have a nicely trim almost shaved pussy as Anny is not shaven or trimmed

Both Yumiko and Anny serve with no complaint, friendly and patient attitude

Both Yumiko and Anny are classified as RTF types

Yumiko speck good English as she is a university student in Hotel and Tourist Management back in Thailand. Anny hold a normal job and can understand English but don’t speak well.

Featuring Stable

Booking handle By: Bro Mario

Bro Mario Response: thanks for fixing this tarma experience for me.
Featuring Actresses
Yumiko and Anny

Yumiko real person look seductive as Anny real person look more busty and both pics accuracy is also 95 percent.

Booking Details
Date of Bonk : 09 AUG 2014
Time of Action: 1130 hrs
Accommodation: Apartment
Room's Condition: Big, Clean, good air-con cosy, and easily accessible,
Toilet condition: connecting and share toilets and have the 70s look and feel

Thank Bro Naka_Timo for the FR on Anny & yumiko
Old 11-08-2014, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
Sherbet18 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySherbet18 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer
“Permission was given by the stable and the gal for taking for posting the live pics here. This will determine the trueness and the realness of this FR so that readers here will have no doubts about this FR”

The Act

-Inside the room
With 2 sexy lady in the same room, the feeling is rearly different. Haven’t start cock already erected liao. While waiting for the toilet to be ready, they prepare the toilet and I start to break the ice. Soon, piece by pieces were taken off and all the 3 of us was all naked

-Shower
It was a sandwich for me. Anny was applying soap for me at the back and Yumiko was at the front. I was so busy fondling the body of both ladies and also appreciating the sexy figure of Yumiko and her nicely trimmed pussy.

-This is how it begin…….
After shower, one hand hugs one with towel clan and proceeds to the bed. Yumiko was clad in towel and Anny in a black lingerie. Immediately jump into the bed, lie down and get service by the 2 of them. Anny started with blowing me, she seem to be a cock sucker and know how to serve a cock well while I was busying frenching with Yumiko and foundling her body and fingering her pussy. Yumiko is a good frenching, we french like long lost lovers and the frenching lasted very very long together. Soon, Yumiko start to catbath me and go down to my cock with Anny, both are sucking my cock, swirling and twisting my cockhead with their tongue, no rush at all. I hold on to both their head to prevent their hair from dropping as both was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. While blowing, both of them giving me the sexy and CFM expression. “Oh God” I feel like heaven and buay tahan liao as I feel like my little soldiers rushing out to the ''main entrance'' liao. Anny capped me and her turn to catbath me while I Yumiko started to her ride me. I was not easy to co-ordinate as lot of movement was going on at the same time. After a few strokes I change the to doggie position with Yumiko while I was busy fingering Anny and she was teasing my nipple. I thrust Yumiko deep in and out and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound moan of “ho yes ho yes ho yes ”. Soon I offload my little soldiers onto Yumiko with her at doggie position. When I was pulling out of my condom, I saw juicing oozing out from her pussy. She giggle at me and told me she cum while making love with me.
After a fast break, realize time is also ending soon. I told Anny i am going to attack her in missionary. While I inserted her, Yumiko hug me from beside to lick my nipple, ear and neck area, letting so some whisper at time then we fench all the while I was pumping Anny. I held up her leg and thrust her deep in. I can feel the sound effect from the bed and also the “ piak piak piak piak” sound from her. I accelerate my speed to the fastest and give my last burst and she was shiver and let out moan of “oh mmm oh mmm ” and I offload all my cum inside the condom. After that, we all were sweating and took a short rest cuddling each other at the bed for a while before we took a shower.

After shower, Yumiko dress up for me send me to the door, before leaving, she still give me a peak and ask me to visit her again. Wow, KC level very high.

A well spend and a nice experience for me on the tarma bonk at such a good discreet location, good solid svc girl..very very ultimately worth it man.. I left a happy and satisfy man. cheers –

Comments
Please treat them nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

Thank Bro Naka_Timo for the FR on Anny & yumiko
Old 11-08-2014, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 17
danny92776516 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydanny92776516 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

How about power angel?very little fr
Old 12-08-2014, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
xhin01 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry for late FR

Over last weekend tried CClub99 Jenny
the okt was good n patient. Even though i had to changw appt once at last min.

The venue was good and new. I suggest you drive there. Not many places to park outside. Thx to okt I am able to park inside compound so it was convenient

Finally went up n say jenny
Looks 7.5/10. Very similar to photos. Aprox 19 -21 yrs old. Mayb it was the morning slot but she was kinda blur looking that moment. Looks like a lost kitten... @_@
Room: small and simple but good enough for me.
Started with a shower together. Small bathroom but clean.

Went back to room started with Bbbj for a fww mins which was good but kinda short
then proceeded to cowgirl

FJ overall 7/10
Body slim. barely b cup. Height touching 160cm
No cim or cof. She says worsens acne and sore throat
No frenching/pain.
Language was limited english.

Other wise it was a good bonk. Definately will rtf but heard she is leaving by 15.8.14 for good.

Comment: i prefer girls with no makeup or less make up. Would be nice of could communixate more. mayb will try tomoko next time
Old 12-08-2014, 01:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
paddlepop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJK85 View Post
Has anyone tried Jo from Les Affaires Xscort? Not sure why, but I'm abit skeptical of their FRs. Hows the OKT in general?
I didn't post my FR. Likewise, I was reluctant at first, but the OKT told me that I could reject her if I don't like after seeing her that is. But the moment she opened the door, I was seduced immediately. Prettier in person, and the best fuck I had thus far, she's really horny man. Told me Singaporean guys are the best lol.
Old 12-08-2014, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Honest FR on Maegan (Laserbabes)

My first time in dome 1 so didn't know what to expect. Wanted a quality stable and after some research chose Laserbabes. I wasn't disappointed. Good, fast and friendly service from OKT. Also my first time not meeting an FL in hotel room, so was a bit anxious. Turned out to be a decent and discrete apartment. Found it quite easy with directions from OKT.

Once inside was greeted with a friendly smile from Maegan. Her warm welcome and friendly manner made me feel comfortable right away.

Maegan is short (to me) and slim but has a sexy body with everything in the right place. Despite being in her late twenties, she keeps herself very fit and has nice smooth skin, perfectly shaped B+ boobs and a nice squeezable butt. Shaven pussy and absolutely no small. Very chatty and good English. Treats you like a lover with touches, hugs and kisses throughout. Very pleasant experience and high GFE.

Good service throughout. Nice shower, great semi-wet BBBJ with alternating suction and speed including deep throat. FJ is good although I like the lady to be more active. I guess she was worried about my sizeable equipment although she took it well and never complained.

She will also give you a light massage. I requested Nuru from OKT but Maegan says the Nuru gel doesn't agree with her skin.

The only thing I could ask for is perhaps a bit more passion. But if you want someone with high GFE who knows exactly how to please a man, Maegan is a safe bet.
Old 12-08-2014, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2336 / Power: 22
xiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond reputexiaolong has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I second that. Airangelz was the best Thai gal stable. Hope he's doing fine...

Quote:
Originally Posted by observer85 View Post
Hmm very long never log in see see look look Liao... Miss e good old time when the price and service is still ok.. Seems like now stander dropped ?
Anyway just curious , anyone know how is airangelz ( bro frank) now Liao?
Old 12-08-2014, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
jasonzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
Yeah, I second that. Airangelz was the best Thai gal stable. Hope he's doing fine...
I third that ..... Gd service , nice gal and reasonable price ....... Last heard AV caught up with him

Have not come across anyone just as gd .....
Old 12-08-2014, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light

Yesterday, I tried to get an appointment with S4 of Lososooo. The appointment was for 3 pm today. I got a confirmation, but then read several negative FR's about girls not matching pics. So I wrote to them asking for a live pic at around 7 am. No response!

Then, I text a reminder at noon, still no response. At 3:30 I get a text, asking when I will reach. I remind bro about the live pic. No response.

I'm glad I did not go, it seems I dodged a bullet. Anyways, the pics were too good to be true. Watch out for these guys.
Old 12-08-2014, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 17
Club99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterClub99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterClub99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by xhin01 View Post
Sorry for late FR

Over last weekend tried CClub99 Jenny
the okt was good n patient. Even though i had to changw appt once at last min.

The venue was good and new. I suggest you drive there. Not many places to park outside. Thx to okt I am able to park inside compound so it was convenient

Finally went up n say jenny
Looks 7.5/10. Very similar to photos. Aprox 19 -21 yrs old. Mayb it was the morning slot but she was kinda blur looking that moment. Looks like a lost kitten... @_@
Room: small and simple but good enough for me.
Started with a shower together. Small bathroom but clean.

Went back to room started with Bbbj for a fww mins which was good but kinda short
then proceeded to cowgirl

FJ overall 7/10
Body slim. barely b cup. Height touching 160cm
No cim or cof. She says worsens acne and sore throat
No frenching/pain.
Language was limited english.

Other wise it was a good bonk. Definately will rtf but heard she is leaving by 15.8.14 for good.

Comment: i prefer girls with no makeup or less make up. Would be nice of could communixate more. mayb will try tomoko next time
Thanks Bro(xhin01)Your Good FR & Support.....
Club99!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1