The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2010, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chinese RMB rates..

4.895 over the ppc.
Old 21-01-2010, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
hot stuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi, any kind bros can update or provide info on the lastest RMB T/T trasnfer rate at PPC?? thanks and would appreciate. BTW, over the counter exchange rate is it owis better than using T/T option? thanks
Old 21-01-2010, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 16
goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot stuff View Post
hi, any kind bros can update or provide info on the lastest RMB T/T trasnfer rate at PPC?? thanks and would appreciate. BTW, over the counter exchange rate is it owis better than using T/T option? thanks
Of course ...

T/T rate is lower i think quite a bit... call western union to check.
Old 21-01-2010, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 23
storm is one of the Best!storm is one of the Best!storm is one of the Best!storm is one of the Best!

Quote:
TT usually have lower rate as its a service from bank. Bank rates are always lower. Other means of money transfer may be slightly better (1-2 cent higher?). But irregardless TT or other means of transfer, you still have to factor in the service charges.

Eg If I remember correctly, HanSheng at PPC charges $18-20 for each money transfer/wiring.

For Bank TT, its 1/8% of S$ equivalent of remittance amount, usually subject to minimum S$10 and maximum S$100

In summary, counter exchange is always better unless you have a need to transfer money into a China bank account or worried about carry too much cash into China.

Hope this helps
Old 21-01-2010, 06:32 PM
Samster

wetdream2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by storm View Post
TT usually have lower rate as its a service from bank. Bank rates are always lower. Other means of money transfer may be slightly better (1-2 cent higher?). But irregardless TT or other means of transfer, you still have to factor in the service charges.

Eg If I remember correctly, HanSheng at PPC charges $18-20 for each money transfer/wiring.

For Bank TT, its 1/8% of S$ equivalent of remittance amount, usually subject to minimum S$10 and maximum S$100

In summary, counter exchange is always better unless you have a need to transfer money into a China bank account or worried about carry too much cash into China.

Hope this helps
Yes it's true that if u transfer fund thru bank, u will get a lower rate. Also the charge will be higher.

But if u TT money thru pte like Hansheng at PPC, u will get a better rate than change money over the counter exchange.
Example
Counter exchange offer $1 - Rmb 4.88
most of the time,
TT(Pte) offer $1 - Rmb 4.89-4.90
Bank TT offer $1 - Rmb 4.86 (long long time no use bank liao)
But remember that this type of pte TT comes with a charge(手续费). normally $10-18. PPC mostly is $15(poor rate) - $18.

So u need to TT around 2-3k to even out the TT charge.

Choose the type of service more suitable for u.
Old 21-01-2010, 10:09 PM
Samster

hot stuff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi.. thanks alot for your views. can i conclude it would be adviseable to go money changer if i wanna change RMB for less than SGD2k since the Pte remittance counters charge a fee ard $10-18, and so if i wanna convert over S$3k than just visit the remittance as the rates are better and the charges are breakeven ard that amount..
thanks
Old 21-01-2010, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 784 / Power: 22
coolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to beholdcoolmanks is a splendid one to behold

If cost is your only consideration, yes.

Obviously, you cannot use the remittance agent route if you does not have a RMB account with a bank in China.

Quote:
hi.. thanks alot for your views. can i conclude it would be adviseable to go money changer if i wanna change RMB for less than SGD2k since the Pte remittance counters charge a fee ard $10-18, and so if i wanna convert over S$3k than just visit the remittance as the rates are better and the charges are breakeven ard that amount..
thanks

Last edited by coolmanks; 21-01-2010 at 11:25 PM.
Old 22-01-2010, 12:15 AM
Samster

wetdream2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
thanks
it's very hard for me to tell u which is the best for u.

I dun even know how much u willing to spend.

Also u need to have a bank account in china before u can even think of remit money to ur account like what Coolmanks mention. Dun think u want to remit to ur gals right.. wait dun know where the money will goes to.. ha ha

But it's very very easy to open a bank account in china anyway. just a passport will do. also dun need to deposit alot of money. i dun remember got any min like singapore.

Also i'm quite surpise of the internet service they provide. quite good. I think maybe better than DBS if not on par.
Old 01-02-2010, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 15
AAFuck is one of the Best!AAFuck is one of the Best!AAFuck is one of the Best!AAFuck is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetdream2005 View Post
Yes it's true that if u transfer fund thru bank, u will get a lower rate. Also the charge will be higher.

So u need to TT around 2-3k to even out the TT charge.

Choose the type of service more suitable for u.
Thanks bro for the detailed information and analysis
Old 01-02-2010, 03:29 PM
Samster

goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!goldpoker is one of the Best!

Any 1 got the update on recent rates?
Old 01-02-2010, 04:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Relax-2008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just changed this afternoon at Change Alley. Rate: 4.82.
Old 02-02-2010, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Relax-2008 View Post
Just changed this afternoon at Change Alley. Rate: 4.82.
Thanks for the update, wah sian the rate dropping so fast, was like 4.88 or 4.9 last month eh...
Old 03-02-2010, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
CookiesMonster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

based on the various signal coming out internationally and domestically in PRC, expecting the RMB to appreciate against the USD by year end. I know that those that have DBS account in PRC, can use their card to withdraw $$ from ATM in Singapore w/o charges, limit to a few hundred a day. Not sure if the reverse is true so some bros may want to check it in Singapore. Of course that is assuming the place you are in have DBS ATMs, like Beijing or Shanghai.
Old 05-02-2010, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 19
Driftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to behold

Was at PPC crante ard 3pm.
Changed sin to rmb.
Rate: 4.78

Cheers!
Old 06-02-2010, 09:35 AM
Samster

Haiz ... see the exchange rate of SGD to RMB keep going down, i more down, going in march yet it keeps droping !! omg..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1