The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 09-03-2010, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Anyway, advice to brother carry along mineral water, is expensive in BL provision shop. Same goes to the coffeeshop, City Sq NTUC is cheaper, me? I buy fr opposite my flat NTUC 40cents only, carry all the way to BL..
Not drink Livita first meh

Cheers.
Old 09-03-2010, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbam View Post
H07R03 level 2
Any bro can justify the above "tenant" its usually long queue..
Just returned from BL - all ang pais fully booked plus long Q including your H07R03 L2. Very surprised today not being payday. Had Joey H07R06 L1 - she is quite good looking. Extremely good service and bbbj/cim very nice with no teeth pain whilst doing bbbj as some brothers complained lately. Noticed she has a computer in the room so probably must be reading the forum and improving herself. Cheers!
Old 09-03-2010, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H7R6 Joyce

Quote:
Originally Posted by obat22 View Post
Just returned from BL - all ang pais fully booked plus long Q including your H07R03 L2. Very surprised today not being payday. Had Joey H07R06 L1 - she is quite good looking. Extremely good service and bbbj/cim very nice with no teeth pain whilst doing bbbj as some brothers complained lately. Noticed she has a computer in the room so probably must be reading the forum and improving herself. Cheers!
Hi obat22 i think u refer to Joyce, computer in room is BL internet accessable? Lately was thinking r the rooms lighted on really has WLs. I mean it could also b an attraction for customers to wait in house. After say 1/2 hr of standing, u might walked out or, go into some other lesser cat rooms.

I think the operators r playing tricks, guys told me waited for 1/2hr room door still close. Ang Pai rooms normally close with over head lights on. Guys r much too kind to check with office so, take it as WLs busy. Eg, last fri eve Diamond door was closed for an hr. Let me think over it.
Old 09-03-2010, 04:48 PM
Samster

forex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyforex deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by obat22 View Post
Oh that's Her Sweetness. She has been as busy as queen bee since she started work about 2 weeks back. Aunty must be happy to have such an AP. At least she dont look so sian sian nowadays ha ha.

PT WLs read SBF, not a bad idea and as you say, might improve their services or at least get some feedback. Might even retaliate

With mobile broadband (no wireless SG there), you can connect anywhere, like a mobile phone. Not sure if they have wired cable TV though.

Cheers.
Old 09-03-2010, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: H7R6 Joyce

Jacky43. your are right. It is Joyce. She told me that during those good old days at Geylang her price was $150.- but now $50.- What a drastic downgrade! Nowadays, she still get easily 10 customers a day and that is not bad taking into consideration room rental at $50.- per day)
Old 09-03-2010, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 21
KLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
-----------
Hi KLGL, reading your FR i cannot wait hope next week, can have a session with Vivi. Last friday her room was closed, i waited for 20min than proceed to Laura of H14 R14. Vivi was mine desire, she is short hair? Kind of like Violet and Princess Pat, b4 she change to China doll hairstyle.

Vivi 's hair is short quite similar to Pat 's ....

These ang pais have a steady flow of customers and hence it is advisable to Q and wait if there is no one waiting outside.

But there may be occasions where she gets booked for a longer duration. e.g $150/hr.
Old 09-03-2010, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 21
KLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Janet & MJ

Quote:
Until now i confuse both ladies, their rooms r rather closed. Seldom encounter doors open, i remembered MJ long hair &, dress like Ivy, Diamond and Carol 2 H16R16.

Janet i have no impression, she is long hair i think, might have met her b4. Ang Pai r fully booked.
Bro MJ is H12 R6 and yes she does have shoulder lenght hair....
Old 09-03-2010, 08:41 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Thank u all bros 4your reply. This pm checked with a colleague, no problems with Internet connection in this country, so BL WLs upgraded. We must b careful what we wrote.
Old 09-03-2010, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGL View Post
Vivi 's hair is short quite similar to Pat 's ....

These ang pais have a steady flow of customers and hence it is advisable to Q and wait if there is no one waiting outside.

But there may be occasions where she gets booked for a longer duration. e.g $150/hr.
Yes Bro, confirm. Last Saturday I finally got to RTF Vivi after "chasing" her for a week!

I mentioned to her that the Sunday before I was waiting for her for an hour until I got fed up and settled for Violet instead.

Anyways, she confirmed to me that every Sunday she has booking with her regular customer and that it is usually more than an hour.

FYI only, so do take note Bros.

Cheers.
Old 09-03-2010, 09:51 PM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thank u all bros 4your reply. This pm checked with a colleague, no problems with Internet connection in this country, so BL WLs upgraded. We must b careful what we wrote.
Yes! The time I RTF Li Wen, whoa! She got lap top inside her room! Got facebook some more!

Scary, she could be reading our posts! On the other side, she might consider to upgrade to good service!

Cheers.
Old 09-03-2010, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Yes! The time I RTF Li Wen, whoa! She got lap top inside her room! Got facebook some more!

Scary, she could be reading our posts! On the other side, she might consider to upgrade to good service!

Cheers.
ya... they all know about internet.
I remember Moon told me.. she watch hk drama on internet, she hook up computer to TV too. She seem to know alot about internet, but I never discuss SBF with her
Old 10-03-2010, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As long as the post is true to the nature of the service rendered, I don't think we should be overly anxious about the WLs' access to SBF.

Its only if we dramatized something which did not actually take place then we should be concerned about them logging in.

Just my two cents worth.

Happy bonking bros!
Old 10-03-2010, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
As long as the post is true to the nature of the service rendered, I don't think we should be overly anxious about the WLs' access to SBF.

Its only if we dramatized something which did not actually take place then we should be concerned about them logging in.

Just my two cents worth.

Happy bonking bros!
Agree Bro, but not all WLs are comfortable reading our FRs be it true or not.

Suddenly, all the rage in BL/PT nowadays is SBF. Have been bonking all these years, never heard of it until last year.

Anyways, ups you with my 1 humble point.

Cheers.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
ya... they all know about internet.
I remember Moon told me.. she watch hk drama on internet, she hook up computer to TV too. She seem to know alot about internet, but I never discuss SBF with her
I support your move Bro, I also try not to discuss about SBF with a WL, especially before a session! If you spoil her mood, believe you me, you'll get screwed.....the wrong way! Ha-ha!

But there are times the WL will initiate the discussion and I try to pretend I don't know anything about it. Sad to say though that they cannot be fooled anymore. They know! So, no point acting blur. Sigh!

Cheers.
Old 10-03-2010, 10:56 AM
Samster

Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post

Cheers.
Good u notice Li Wen's laptop in room, no session with her so far so, i am not sure. I really think is about time she improve her so so service, cause more negatives than positives FRs of her service.

About customers improvement, let me think over it, we also must upgrade. This country everything everybody move forward, especially the newcomers who leap fw as much as locals like myself.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1