The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 30-01-2013, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3017 / Power: 21
jin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond reputejin81 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

can i check the taxi from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Nana is it expensive? what the usually mode of transport?

Some good bonks
bonnie:Rainie,
Old 30-01-2013, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jin81 View Post
can i check the taxi from Suvarnabhumi Airport to Nana is it expensive? what the usually mode of transport?
I always say, ask intelligent question. To u what is expensive and cheap, $1, $10, $100??
Old 31-01-2013, 12:12 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
This one flying in, full package, air fares, accommodations, golf, rented car, wife, daughter, mother, sister...etc all in...

less hanky panky, score loyalty points time.....
Like that cannot join you liao lah.
Old 31-01-2013, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 20
acmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find betteracmilan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
The welcuming party is ready! For the 5-digit per day package, a-level service is included
Wah, you really heartless. I tot at least you will offer a lady like this
http://i1359.photobucket.com/albums/...ly-woman-1.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Have Non-Katoey package or not?
Have. Non-Katoey package for that price is this type LOL
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/b...9/bth_ugly.jpg

Or Non-Katoey Premium package 7-digits is this G-club type inclusive of exclusive private party with G-club closed to others for the nite

Old 31-01-2013, 03:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Another cultural event not to be missed Bpai dai!

LOS is a great place to have fun 24/7! Just cum and have a great time
Old 31-01-2013, 07:10 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: -77 / Power: 0
Siawlang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Yea, we are so lucky we got PAP goverment
Old 31-01-2013, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Take the airport link to Phayai Thai and change to BTS and drop off at Nana station which right in the middle of all the action
Old 31-01-2013, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
trisno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/...to-nana-plaza/

This thread can answer your questions. 300 baht I think. Not expensive. I'm going bkk first time, carrying big luggage and shoulder bag. So no point saving that little bit to take train. So much hassle.
Old 31-01-2013, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siawlang View Post
Yea, we are so lucky we got PAP goverment
Yes I understand u have PAP n my question to u, "n???"
Old 31-01-2013, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Yes I understand u have PAP n my question to u, "n???"
... he from Punggol East.... long live pay and pay.......
Old 01-02-2013, 03:07 AM
Samster

Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quick info on Vanilla Sexy Cafe and Bar, Sukhumvit, Soi 33, next to Peep In, caters to Yiipun, but I am sure your bahts will be good there, too!

It is a mix of a beer bar, a gogo bar and a hostess bar. Got SYT's there. Two big sofa sections for groups or semi-private cubes for one-on-one.

Entry -
650 bahts/30 minutes. One drink included
800 bahts/60 minutes. Two drinks included

Hostess -
300 bahts/60 minutes.
150 bahts for each additional 30-minute block

Drinks -
150 bahts/drink

Snacks -
?

ST -
1,900 bahts ST, all inclusive, puying + room (next door)

LT -
Negotiable

Let's say you found a SYT, you ruba-ruba for an hour and then ST, minimum damage will be around 3,000 bahts. That's comparable to SCB and Nana. The downside is 650 bahts to get in. Some of the girls actually stand outside when business is slow. You might like what you see before going in :O)

Last edited by Soopafly; 01-02-2013 at 07:41 AM.
Old 01-02-2013, 03:17 AM
Samster

KNS!....Countdown to BKK is never fast enough

Last edited by Soopafly; 01-02-2013 at 03:27 AM.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 301 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Gonna be in khrung thep this sunday, wife joining me on wed. Trying to decide if i shd get LT from saphan kwai or cowboy before she arrives, hehehe
Old 01-02-2013, 01:07 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Vanilla Sexy Cafe and Bar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Quick info on Vanilla Sexy Cafe and Bar, Sukhumvit, Soi 33, next to Peep In, caters to Yiipun, but I am sure your bahts will be good there, too!

Let's say you found a SYT, you ruba-ruba for an hour and then ST, minimum damage will be around 3,000 bahts. That's comparable to SCB and Nana. The downside is 650 bahts to get in. Some of the girls actually stand outside when business is slow. You might like what you see before going in :O)
Bro Soopafly thanks for the recommendation.

Typical Soi Thaniya Japanese Club expenditure.
Pricey.

But if can get good quality hostesses then it's worth it.
Old 01-02-2013, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Zinziaswee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Bangkok Field Report

Was traveling in BKK a week ago and stayed near to Nana station. So couldn't pass up the call of NEP and its lure of wiles and charms. Went into one of the go-go bars to check out what's happening within. Took a seat at the corner to check out the stage. What I saw made me stand up and walk out.

You can tell that the dancers really feel at home when they do very personal things unconsciously. Standing next to the pole, one dancer as a third of her little finger plunged into her right nostril, searching for gold, right there on stage. I could also tell she was thoroughly enjoying the moment, her eyelids half closed and eyelash fluttering. She's 110% focused on the digging man; not even sawying to the tune. Even if its a special show cannot be like that mah...

I went to another one of the bars with a widescreen tv screening the Sing-Thai match and tried to cleanse my mind of the image haunting my brain. Sharing with all you bros is also part of my therapy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1