The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 05-03-2010, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 20
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

H07R28 Level 2 - Micky
Roaming around Houses in afternoon 2 days back, saw most gals in H14 quite free, Violet, Kit or Bao er's all door wide opened.

Went up to level 2 of H07, not sure who is in R3 as 4 bros were queueing, I also kaybo kaybo stand around wanted to find out who's the hot gem inside. But the lady next room, R28, caught my attention,..She is fair, got almost flawless and smooth skin, good & proportion body standing ard 1.60m, decent big eyes with a sweet young face, wah.. why such a chio bo no taker? Decided to walk around first as too curious to find out the gem in R03 before come back to R28.
Half an hour later, went back there, saw the old uncle who's the 1st in queue
for H07 R03 still havent got in yet, but the lady in next room 28 was leaving for the day already! We had eyes contact for awhile, then I asked whether she can take me, she paused a while and nodded. The rest of the actions are the usual cat 50 GL standard, and through out the session, its a friendly and the best session I had in Petain all this years.

Looks: 8/10 (sweet, young, smooth and fair)

Boobs: BC, pinky pea nipples, hardened when sucked.

Body:1.6m, est 48kg, good proportional.

BBBJ: 8/10, strong suction

AR: 6/10

FJ: different positions allowed.

Frenchng: not allowed.

F.buddy feeling: 9/10, accomodating

RTF: Yes, but must try others first.

Damage: $50.

By the way, she visit Sammyboyforum too
Old 05-03-2010, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking H14R14 Nancy (Laura) $50 upgraded

First session with this MILF, she is the WL with nipple rings, i think there r FRs of her. She is $40 i upgraded to $50, well she deliver the service. BJ long and good sound effects, AR she did not gave is allright with me. Body wise she is plumb and nice face. I loved her aunty looks told her that.

Problems with the rings, i dare not touch her tits wonder howcome she wear them? Below she encourages me, i was shocked she told me to insert fingers and is wet. FJ with soft moaning, 2positions i came in doggy. Friendly, she mistook me with a customer, told her no. Allover 8/10 RTF i think no because of those rings.

Walking out saw Li Wen chatting with her neighbour, she is pretty but few bros gave her so so service. Anyway, b4 Nancy Li Wen is also free, i looked into her room she is on her phone, only if she smile at me. Pity!
Old 07-03-2010, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Unhappy Re: All Petain FR experience

Today a bit itchy so decide to go PT to release.

Reached PT around 12+, still not many gals arrived. Saw Joyce(H7R6) free and heard she do cim so decided to take her

Looks - 6/10
Figure - 6.5/10 (B-cupped)
Catbath - 7/10
AR - 8/10
BbbJ with cim - 7/10
FJ - didnt try
Attitude - 9/10
GFE - 8/10
RTF - Dont think so...

Overall comment - BBBJ was ok, but quite painful because can feel her teeth.She is very friendly and good attitude. Dont think I will RTF cos dont really enjoy the BBBJ...
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 07-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 19
jazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud ofjazzpop500 has much to be proud of

Hi all post some stuff to share not regard to WL...if re-post pls delete to share the transportation info....the newly open City Square is just beside PT... as u all know...and it provide free Shuttle service at toa pahyo and lavender MRT...is a savings to me as if ppl stay at north just drop off TPY and take free shuttle...save a free cents...if the east is save the walking distance...and when alighting at City square...PT is just 1 min away...haaaa hope the info help..
Old 08-03-2010, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by havana View Post
Overall comment - BBBJ was ok, but quite painful because can feel her teeth.She is very friendly and good attitude. Dont think I will RTF cos dont really enjoy the BBBJ...
Thanks for mentioning Bro havana, I thought I was just imagining things. When I first try her I also felt the pain during BBBJ because of her teeth, I can feel it. Ouch! Haven't RTF since.

Cheers.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 21
KLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKLGL is a living Saint! - you won't find better

RTF Vivi yestaday.

Quick Fr:
Looks: 7.5/10
Figure: 8/10 (smooth and white)
Boobs: A-B cup, (with nice pointy tits)
BBBJ +CIM: 9/10 (slow and firm suction, with sensual light scratching around grion area)
AR: 7/10
Frenching: Nil (light pecks on lip)
69: Allows
Painting: Allows
FJ: Never try
Old 08-03-2010, 01:44 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLGL View Post
RTF Vivi yestaday.

Quick Fr:
Looks: 7.5/10
Figure: 8/10 (smooth and white)
Boobs: A-B cup, (with nice pointy tits)
BBBJ +CIM: 9/10 (slow and firm suction, with sensual light scratching around grion area)
AR: 7/10
Frenching: Nil (light pecks on lip)
69: Allows
Painting: Allows
FJ: Never try
-----------
Hi KLGL, reading your FR i cannot wait hope next week, can have a session with Vivi. Last friday her room was closed, i waited for 20min than proceed to Laura of H14 R14. Vivi was mine desire, she is short hair? Kind of like Violet and Princess Pat, b4 she change to China doll hairstyle.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

H12R8 - Was at BL this afternoon and noticed not much people around due to slight rain. Went into House 12 walked around and noticed the girl in Room 8 quite young and sweet looking. Any brothers have tried her,good or bad service? Any idea her name and whether Cat 50? thanks.
Old 08-03-2010, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1288 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by obat22 View Post
H12R8 - Was at BL this afternoon and noticed not much people around due to slight rain. Went into House 12 walked around and noticed the girl in Room 8 quite young and sweet looking. Any brothers have tried her,good or bad service? Any idea her name and whether Cat 50? thanks.
That's Janet. Yes she looks pretty and her service is superb. I would say one of best in BL and well worth the $50 she charges.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Dylan1982 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI to all I am very new to here and never went to this petain place can I have like the address or how to I go there..Can email to me @ [email protected] contribute wadever I can..thanks alot..
Old 09-03-2010, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Gesch, re H12R8 thanks for yr prompt response. Will try visit today. Have up u 7 points cheers!
Old 09-03-2010, 09:47 AM
Samster

Talking Janet & MJ

Until now i confuse both ladies, their rooms r rather closed. Seldom encounter doors open, i remembered MJ long hair &, dress like Ivy, Diamond and Carol 2 H16R16.

Janet i have no impression, she is long hair i think, might have met her b4. Ang Pai r fully booked.
Old 09-03-2010, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1556 / Power: 15
Maxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant futureMaxico has a brilliant future
Re: Janet & MJ

Finally managed to drop by PT today. Been bz for the pass few weeks n damm i need a good bonk. Reached PT early jalan2 for a while then walked into H7.
Wow R3 door open.
As usual her i wud rate her services 10/10.
Very GFE.
Not forgettin no problem gettin CIM.
To all bros who wants to RTF her, better do it ASAP coz she is goin on 1 month leave soon.
Good Day Everyone.
Old 09-03-2010, 01:49 PM
Samster

Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

B4 LNY warm and hot weather, i used to visit BL during daytime. Recently do it in the evening, still feel the warm of the place, probably came fr the gals and guys.

Anyway, advice to brother carry along mineral water, is expensive in BL provision shop. Same goes to the coffeeshop, City Sq NTUC is cheaper, me? I buy fr opposite my flat NTUC 40cents only, carry all the way to BL.

Pls drink alot of water in this hot weather.
Old 09-03-2010, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 20
mbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud ofmbam has much to be proud of

H07R03 level 2
Any bro can justify the above "tenant" its usually long queue..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1