The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2014, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by everyday1song View Post
Those SYT smiling at you and think: Pii, why you still here and you should be resting at home
Chai chai, that's why i normally stay home unless got excuse to steal eat a bit outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bry_n View Post
Hello senior bros... I'm going to CM nxt month on the 13th...the Last time I've been to Cm was probably 2yrs back...only went to go go bars like foxy & the 1 near thapae... wondering if any kind souls will b willing to guide me along or have a drink or 2 with me?
If you are going for the agogo, actually foxy and spotlight (near thapae) are so far the best gogo in cm, unless our boss soi 6 want to open his branch here lor

Beside gogo are local bar with nicer looking waitress or hostess to sit with u for lady drink etc, not a cheong place but more to drink and sian them only, more suitable for old man like me. Or disco pub like warmup monkey, infinity etc depend on your luck, look, and thick skin enough to approach.
Old 23-08-2014, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Bry_n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Chai chai, that's why i normally stay home unless got excuse to steal eat a bit outside

If you are going for the agogo, actually foxy and spotlight (near thapae) are so far the best gogo in cm, unless our boss soi 6 want to open his branch here lor

Beside gogo are local bar with nicer looking waitress or hostess to sit with u for lady drink etc, not a cheong place but more to drink and sian them only, more suitable for old man like me. Or disco pub like warmup monkey, infinity etc depend on your luck, look, and thick skin enough to approach.

Ic...thanks for the headsup... u staying in CM?
how about a drink together at 1 of those bars?
Old 23-08-2014, 01:30 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ic...thanks for the headsup... u staying in CM?
how about a drink together at 1 of those bars?
Yes living in CM now, sure ok to catch up a drink together. U staying in night market area, Nimman area or where?
Old 23-08-2014, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes living in CM now, sure ok to catch up a drink together. U staying in night market area, Nimman area or where?
Yup, should b staying at centara dungatawan by loi kroh
Old 23-08-2014, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yup, should b staying at centara dungatawan by loi kroh
ok one of best location hotel, walking distance to Foxy But you will be mostly at this farang part of town and not too convenience if you party in Nimman area in warmup, infinity etc.
Old 24-08-2014, 03:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
buyercentral deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
nothing special here also, sometime bring own bottle of whisky and just go to road side bar for drinks. Last night bring 4 sbf bro wanted to go warmup, but after Foxy already 11pm+ and warmup is so full, so we move to Infinity which is also quiet full. Think they enjoy maybe.

https://www.facebook.com/roadsidebarchiangmai

Getting old and more prefer to those roadside bar, can talk cock and sian waitress and dek nang a bit, 1 drink for dek nang 120 baht and food price mixer also reasonable, got live band also.
Thanks again for hanging with us!

Back in SG and been busy catching up on work. Just posting a shoutout here to Happyman007 for the hospitality and mini tour guide. I guess besides spotlight and foxy, there really isn't anything worthy there. In fact the clubs seem so much better with girls so friendly just smiling at you for no reason inviting u to approach, not to forget the toilet massage which I was so amused at.

One of my mate is toying with the idea of property investment there, so who knows, we might return soon...
Old 24-08-2014, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
ok one of best location hotel, walking distance to Foxy But you will be mostly at this farang part of town and not too convenience if you party in Nimman area in warmup, infinity etc.
Haha. I've yet to explore those parts...so im unsure...maybe u can guide me along when the time comes
Old 24-08-2014, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha. I've yet to explore those parts...so im unsure...maybe u can guide me along when the time comes
U got the right person. He is the 地头蛇 in CM... I go there, I also have to get him to hold my hand around CM.
Old 24-08-2014, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buyercentral View Post
Thanks again for hanging with us!

Back in SG and been busy catching up on work. Just posting a shoutout here to Happyman007 for the hospitality and mini tour guide. I guess besides spotlight and foxy, there really isn't anything worthy there. In fact the clubs seem so much better with girls so friendly just smiling at you for no reason inviting u to approach, not to forget the toilet massage which I was so amused at.

One of my mate is toying with the idea of property investment there, so who knows, we might return soon...
u r most welcome and thanks for helping me to buy whisky

Do come back to CM, property are cheap and free hold so I don't see much risk if you have the spare cash to invest.

Quote:
If you intend to explore those part think best is to stay around Nimman area cos after party is hard to get transport back to night market area. Anyway we contact again when u arrive, sure ok to meet up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U got the right person. He is the 地头蛇 in CM... I go there, I also have to get him to hold my hand around CM.
You hand very smooth leh, when u coming again to let me hold lagi?
Old 24-08-2014, 04:24 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

You hand very smooth leh, when u coming again to let me hold lagi?
Always looking for reasons to head north but once I mentioned going north, I sure kena question.... the last trip was lucky and well planned.
Old 24-08-2014, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Always looking for reasons to head north but once I mentioned going north, I sure kena question.... the last trip was lucky and well planned.
same issue here, always want to head south or go wetnam and still thinking how to answer question....
Old 24-08-2014, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
same issue here, always want to head south or go wetnam and still thinking how to answer question....
I used to mention, "play golf" but now not working... cause always didn't bring golf clubs...
Old 24-08-2014, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
I used to mention, "play golf" but now not working... cause always didn't bring golf clubs...
The ninja friend use marathon and want to go Hanoi, run in Danang end Aug......but I dun run at all how to use this excuse
Old 24-08-2014, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
The ninja friend use marathon and want to go Hanoi, run in Danang end Aug......but I dun run at all how to use this excuse
That ninja is good.... If I use this marathon, my kuku will be cut.
Old 24-08-2014, 08:55 PM
Samster

My thanks to u in advance then happyman
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1