The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 18-11-2015, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 10
BADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to all
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Afternoon BUMP.............
Old 18-11-2015, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

Bump for the night...
Old 18-11-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
QaVe85 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi senior samsters,
would like to ask have anybody tried yuan yuan of sgbeautycity or Jeniifer of sglonelyguy (both same girl)? I believed her services should be good, since her website comments seems to be all good and varies. However, I would like to ask whether is her boobs natural or enhanced? Love big and natural but not fake and enhanced though. Would like to seek senior samsters' advice before trying. Cheers!

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/jennifer-fj/

http://sgbeautycity.com/yuan-yuan-fj/

Thanks and yours humbly.
Old 18-11-2015, 11:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boinkboinkboink is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickeningwomens View Post
Suddenly see so many fake FRs in short period. Too good to be true. Advise to all bros, avoid her at all cost or you will regret
Fake FRs on the ad sites, as well as here in SBF every now and then.
Old 19-11-2015, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 338 / Power: 19
skypower_88 is one of the Best!skypower_88 is one of the Best!skypower_88 is one of the Best!skypower_88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by QaVe85 View Post
Hi senior samsters,
would like to ask have anybody tried yuan yuan of sgbeautycity or Jeniifer of sglonelyguy (both same girl)? I believed her services should be good, since her website comments seems to be all good and varies. However, I would like to ask whether is her boobs natural or enhanced? Love big and natural but not fake and enhanced though. Would like to seek senior samsters' advice before trying. Cheers!

Thanks and yours humbly.
Bro, look like alot fake photo now adays. Waste money, waste time, double lost.

If you have time, just walk off when see photo different. At least no double lost.

My 2 cent worth of suggestion.
Old 19-11-2015, 01:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

http://www.$$$$$$.com/qingchun/762.html

99.999% above photos are fake!
It's too good to be true..
Old 19-11-2015, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 16
masonlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt_diver View Post
Any bros have any comments on these chicks? Prices have gone up, but these girls are pricing themselves at levels that are too good to be true?

http://www.mmhybbs.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=529

http://www.$$$$$$.com/qingchun/1076.html
normally this price will get 1shot even if stated 2. no look, no figure, age 30-40 those kind. can poke but no service, rush for time, unwilling to accommodate. try b4 the $60 one. dun expect much la. bbbj given was like 5sec only. then ask me to pump liao. lol
Old 19-11-2015, 04:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 10
ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!ZhangXiaoFan is one of the Best!

Tried her this week. not very good experience

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/yuanyuan-fj/

Look: 70% from photo. look much older and darker
Boobs: Size is nice. But seem abit hard.
Location: Some distance away from mrt but discreet. Stay alone

Was actually looking forward for the teasting act in shower but din even shower together with me
Has requested some special request, she agree on the SMS, however nothing is done at all when reach.
Reach the room, after bath, no massage. A few licks here and there, start to blow, blow 2 mins, wanted to start.

Totally no GFE, my little bro no reaction. She tries a few more times, can sense she TL already. Start HJ me. awhile later ssk me to HJ myself.

RTM. NO.
Old 19-11-2015, 08:45 AM
Samster

BADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to all

Thank you very much for the valuable infos given, Brother ZhangXiaoFan............
Old 19-11-2015, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1645 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40878 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZhangXiaoFan View Post
Tried her this week. not very good experience

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/yuanyuan-fj/

Look: 70% from photo. look much older and darker
Boobs: Size is nice. But seem abit hard.
Location: Some distance away from mrt but discreet. Stay alone

Was actually looking forward for the teasting act in shower but din even shower together with me
Has requested some special request, she agree on the SMS, however nothing is done at all when reach.
Reach the room, after bath, no massage. A few licks here and there, start to blow, blow 2 mins, wanted to start.

Totally no GFE, my little bro no reaction. She tries a few more times, can sense she TL already. Start HJ me. awhile later ssk me to HJ myself.

RTM. NO.
Oooo 2nd time she come back attitude change liao huh !
1st come I tried she was good .... now just move on

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5 incamaiden 30/5 tplink4gltedong 3/6 Grimwell 4/6
Old 19-11-2015, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 18
aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!

While I am not the longest member of this forum, I can safely say there is only about 2 okt, that are consider reliable. Actually their girls overlap... As to which 2, I will let you find out for yourself in case the other okt pass off with me.

Hint : search my post history.
Old 19-11-2015, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
darksevaar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by QaVe85 View Post
Hi senior samsters,

Thanks and yours humbly.
Hi bro. Tried her b4. Boobs are enhanced... confirmed. Felt the silicone when i kneading the dough. No massage. Short straight blowjob n a hurried fark... i would not recommend. Dun believe can try... but dun regret later..
Old 19-11-2015, 11:31 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
fatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfatronnie77 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Late morning bump.....
Old 19-11-2015, 02:42 PM
Samster

Afternoon BUMP..............
Old 19-11-2015, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 16
incognito is one of the Best!incognito is one of the Best!incognito is one of the Best!incognito is one of the Best!

any kind bros can help out?

am mulling trying her: http://www.sglonelyguy.com/miqi-fj/

please do chime in on her if you've tried. thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1