The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 17-01-2010, 12:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
sadchaiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KTV in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken8864 View Post
ya, agreed, very fun and nice place, girl are accomodating
5 ppl going, plus fj will cost about 360 per person nia2.
Tai kor, wrong Sapphire that you're refering to I think? The dude is talking about Wisma MAA near the Dewan Bahasa and Pusaka. The one that you went to is in Fraser Business Park, F&N. Because the Sapphire that he's refering to is my customer and tell you more during TT.
Old 17-01-2010, 10:08 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
ken8864 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by tck306 View Post
Bro, 360 only for 3 hours PRC booking session la. Battery (drinks) not included la! within the 3 hours u can do anything u want with the PRC!

NL and CKT also available at $60 butterfly or $250 for 4 hours booking but no extra action upstairs!
then very expensive d.
Old 17-01-2010, 10:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadchaiz View Post
Tai kor, wrong Sapphire that you're refering to I think? The dude is talking about Wisma MAA near the Dewan Bahasa and Pusaka. The one that you went to is in Fraser Business Park, F&N. Because the Sapphire that he's refering to is my customer and tell you more during TT.
haha~ then i make mistake d. sry 4 other bros, but F&N building is full with fun ^_^
Old 18-01-2010, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
haha~ then i make mistake d. sry 4 other bros, but F&N building is full with fun ^_^
Lol! I think your CNN antenna went bust! Because of frequent lightning these days and rain which affects Astro too? Maybe strong wind because you always TT in NPW and OS?
Old 18-01-2010, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 21
tck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertck306 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
then very expensive d.
We are talking about a good KTV and booking a PRC with full action is $360 (u can f like a rabbit within 3 hours or drink and action) nett u still say it is exp? Then better go spa or BBS cheaper la. We prefer hv full KTV action like pool, sing song and good deco and staff svc.

U also can hv buttefly at MAA's Sapphire at $60 and extra action need to side nego with the wild NL or sabahan.
Old 19-01-2010, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
We are talking about a good KTV and booking a PRC with full action is $360 (u can f like a rabbit within 3 hours or drink and action) nett u still say it is exp? Then better go spa or BBS cheaper la. We prefer hv full KTV action like pool, sing song and good deco and staff svc.

U also can hv buttefly at MAA's Sapphire at $60 and extra action need to side nego with the wild NL or sabahan.
Wow! Sounds like a regular there but never played there before because it's my corporate client's place and it wasn't appropriate for me. Lol!
Old 24-01-2010, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
HornyBoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: KTV in KL

Just went to a KTV, feng tou style yesterday. A room plus girls, girls for booking at hourly rate RM50. Booked a prc girl and she was quite sporting, i'm the first timer fyi. The question is, what do we normally do at there? drink, playing dice, hug and raba? kissing? What else? It seems like she prefer the guys to hiong hiong lai and raba her, cause i'm a guy who go slow and don't really like to seems so desperate(although i'm one horny guy).
So the things i do is just hug and raba a bit, frenching only(cause she keep on frenching with me) or should i said i'm more to kissing n frenching guy than touching breast kind of guy, i dont really talk much with the girl...is this the normal scene? Or i should hiong hiong lai and keep raba her only they like?
Thx in advance for ur reply.
Old 26-01-2010, 12:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:

bro, u just said battery not included..include battery, how much will it be? per person will hit up to 500~600, right? please correct me if i am wrong.
Old 26-01-2010, 12:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornyBoi View Post
Just went to a KTV, feng tou style yesterday. A room plus girls, girls for booking at hourly rate RM50. Booked a prc girl and she was quite sporting, i'm the first timer fyi. The question is, what do we normally do at there? drink, playing dice, hug and raba? kissing? What else? It seems like she prefer the guys to hiong hiong lai and raba her, cause i'm a guy who go slow and don't really like to seems so desperate(although i'm one horny guy).
So the things i do is just hug and raba a bit, frenching only(cause she keep on frenching with me) or should i said i'm more to kissing n frenching guy than touching breast kind of guy, i dont really talk much with the girl...is this the normal scene? Or i should hiong hiong lai and keep raba her only they like?
Thx in advance for ur reply.
they wish u request extra service from them, so they can earn extra. is that easy to understand?
Old 26-01-2010, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
kk123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro HornyBoi where is this "feng tou style KTV" located ?

long time never visit such scene ...
Old 07-02-2010, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
m.hyer is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Rich City is at Wisma Indah, Jalan Tun Razak. Between Jalan Peel and Jalan Tun Razak. Same row with Bumiputera Commerce Bank and Kok Motor. PM me if you want me to go along...ha ha....got good contact of the mgrs there...
tabao cause how much in rich city for PRC and locals chinese?
Old 07-02-2010, 02:22 AM
Samster

is it safe to 69 with this KTV and Spa girls? this is my first time trying this girl. usually had sex only with my gf.
she was a very attractive PRC which i visited in one of the spa in kl. I was very attracted to her, initially she say she do not kiss with client or let them lick her clit..after making her climax 3 to 4 times thou i only came once... she started frenching and allow me to lick her clit....my mind was all about her had 4 shot in 2hours ,,,,came back next day book her for ano session but with only 2 shot ....now concern if it is safe to actually 69 her and french her.....

newbie in this please advise..
Old 07-02-2010, 02:31 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by m.hyer View Post
is it safe to 69 with this KTV and Spa girls? this is my first time trying this girl. usually had sex only with my gf.
she was a very attractive PRC which i visited in one of the spa in kl. I was very attracted to her, initially she say she do not kiss with client or let them lick her clit..after making her climax 3 to 4 times thou i only came once... she started frenching and allow me to lick her clit....my mind was all about her had 4 shot in 2hours ,,,,came back next day book her for ano session but with only 2 shot ....now concern if it is safe to actually 69 her and french her.....

newbie in this please advise..
not really safe, u can go for medical checkup if u afraid, btw, u can also refer to STD thread for more details. safety first!
too bad u only can do 4 shots in 2 hours, we all samster here usually make pros climax for 6~8 times, u might need some train up!!
Old 07-02-2010, 02:47 AM
Samster

well i did make her climax 7 to 8 times but i only manage 4 shots i mean...thanks for the advice thou
Old 07-02-2010, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
not really safe, u can go for medical checkup if u afraid, btw, u can also refer to STD thread for more details. safety first!
too bad u only can do 4 shots in 2 hours, we all samster here usually make pros climax for 6~8 times, u might need some train up!!
frenching not safe or licking clit not safe? or both sorry for the troubled....thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1