The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-11-2008, 05:38 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Who say cannot? Just tell the mamasan you want to take your time and choose a girl to sit down with. But don't take too long lah. I usually don't stay more than one hour in this kind of cafe.

Hi bro Playman from your past FRs I know you're quite a generous man when it comes to service fees paid to girls. These cafe girls don't outright sell their pussy. Some don't even need to as they have sugar daddies who feed them even without bonking them. These are all the Thai Ah Pa. In their 50s and 60s. Too much money don't know where to spend. They treat these girls like their god daughters. Buy them cars and give them money to spend. When I see bro adidas88 he has the makings of an Ah Pa. All girls like his kind of profile. They know they'll get paid handsomely. Me poor young gun can only sweet talk and sian them by using time and some money. Can only make them sextisfy on bed only. Haha. KTV and G-Club girls falls into the same category.

End of the day THB4000-5000 for overnight is considered expensive. Let individuals decide for themselves whether it is worth it or not.

Fully agreed with you..that at times these girls don't need our money......but sometimes chemistry and luck plays an important part as at one time, one girl just break off with her bf because of another girl...so she want to find a replacement fast....temporary..bf to show to her ex-bf that she can, too....so I enjoy the 'temporary" bf thing....hahahhaha!

Brother that is what I thought 4-5K expensive...but then KNN the agogo in Nana plaza area almost the same price already ST~2K....LT......4K excluding bar fine of 600 bahts. (use to be 500 bahts)

That is why make me realise that inflation...hahahah the price have rise over the years....the first time in Bangkok in 1988 there, it was only 1.5K for LT.....(model standard already) gone are those days!

Me also same like you Shifu Tony or worst than you.....no $$$, no look....and somemore old .....what to do, got to give a bit more loh...a few hundred bahts more....!

Last edited by Playman; 05-11-2008 at 06:06 PM.
Old 06-11-2008, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Fully agreed with you..that at times these girls don't need our money......but sometimes chemistry and luck plays an important part as at one time, one girl just break off with her bf because of another girl...so she want to find a replacement fast....temporary..bf to show to her ex-bf that she can, too....so I enjoy the 'temporary" bf thing....hahahhaha!

Brother that is what I thought 4-5K expensive...but then KNN the agogo in Nana plaza area almost the same price already ST~2K....LT......4K excluding bar fine of 600 bahts. (use to be 500 bahts)

That is why make me realise that inflation...hahahah the price have rise over the years....the first time in Bangkok in 1988 there, it was only 1.5K for LT.....(model standard already) gone are those days!

Me also same like you Shifu Tony or worst than you.....no $$$, no look....and somemore old .....what to do, got to give a bit more loh...a few hundred bahts more....!
Yes anything goes if there's chemistry between the girl and you. They'll want your company if they feel sanuk with you.

The KTV/G-Club girls are a different class from the Agogo Bar girls so that kind of THB4000-5000 pricing is understandable. The girls who want to work in Agogo Bars is because they want fast money with ST/LT. I must admit there're gorgeous looking Agogo Bar girls but how many are there? Whereas the KTV/G-Club girls know they have the looks and they do not have to "sell" to get good money. So most of them can choose to selectively "hang up and sell".

Ask a Khon Thai what they think of Agogo Bar girls. They'll tell you it's right at the lower echelon of commercial sex. They are trying to price themselves like upper echelon girls just because the Japs and naive tourists bought their shit. Ask your Thai male friends can they accept the kind of pricing happening at Nana Plaza. They'll mostly tell you are you kidding me? Haha. THB1500/ST for SYT 7/10 looks FL is the acceptable going rate.

Inflation is inevitable but it's rather ridiculous at the rate the Agogo bars are going. 30-40% hike just like that. At least in the soapy MPs the price is raised per THB100 every few years which is acceptable.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
mekongcatfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
Bro Playman,

In my next visit to BKK, I want to ta pau the chick that sat with me in the Vocal Room back to my room .... kekeke yummy ....
That one bro Playman simply grab while she walk pass by......saw you eyeing her...hunger in your eyes. Real chun...delicious. Hehehehe.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:14 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro Playman,

In my next visit to BKK, I want to ta pau the chick that sat with me in the Vocal Room back to my room .... kekeke yummy ....
Please go ahead and tao pao her....she is very chun...and advise us on the scenario over there.....I am also eyeing.....on "watermelon" you know what I mean! Hahahahahh!
Old 06-11-2008, 10:15 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Sifu Playman,

When is our Krabi and BKK trip ar .... looking forward lei ... meanwhile, Danok trip also sapu larr .... kekeke
Shifu mekongcat is doing so research and we will come up with some dates once everything i finalise....!
Old 06-11-2008, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 21
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

The KTV/G-Club girls are a different class from the Agogo Bar girls so that kind of THB4000-5000 pricing is understandable. The girls who want to work in Agogo Bars is because they want fast money with ST/LT. I must admit there're gorgeous looking Agogo Bar girls but how many are there? Whereas the KTV/G-Club girls know they have the looks and they do not have to "sell" to get good money. So most of them can choose to selectively "hang up and sell".

Ask a Khon Thai what they think of Agogo Bar girls. They'll tell you it's right at the lower echelon of commercial sex. They are trying to price themselves like upper echelon girls just because the Japs and naive tourists bought their shit. Ask your Thai male friends can they accept the kind of pricing happening at Nana Plaza. They'll mostly tell you are you kidding me? Haha. THB1500/ST for SYT 7/10 looks FL is the acceptable going rate.

Inflation is inevitable but it's rather ridiculous at the rate the Agogo bars are going. 30-40% hike just like that. At least in the soapy MPs the price is raised per THB100 every few years which is acceptable.
In Bkk -

Show Dancer - consider 1st class ger and some of them we can just pay 2000bth for LT and they also waiting to promote to MTV ger.
G-Club - 2nd class of ger, some are waiting to promote to show dancer, can get free LT sometime if follow those event organizer.
AGoo ger - lower class, can get LT which pay lot money.

This information is by my friend (a joker) in TV7, when i in bkk he did bring those show dancer to ask me to pick and he tell them I am event organizer in other country, nuahahahahaha

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 06-11-2008, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 21
serembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find betterserembanmen is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Please go ahead and tao pao her....she is very chun...and advise us on the scenario over there.....I am also eyeing.....on "watermelon" you know what I mean! Hahahahahh!
Use 500bath to make a vest then let her waer, she will guarantee follow u muahahahaha

[B]bro holymonk, Mirage, Etch,yellowmilk
PM me ur tread so i can up u back.. thank
Old 06-11-2008, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Froggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mekongcatfish View Post
That one bro Playman simply grab while she walk pass by......saw you eyeing her...hunger in your eyes. Real chun...delicious. Hehehehe.
Wah ... simply grab also so CHUN ar .... I think if I go there earlier ... think can see those above 7.5 rating ..... kekeke

This time, just pay 1000THB and ask her out for dinner then nego nego with her .... kekeke

Recent Trip: 13th May 2009 @ Danok
Fav. Club: Gossip @ Ho Chi Minh
Best GFE: Model @ Bar Berry, Danok
Best Bonk: FL @ Gossip, Ho Chi Minh
Old 06-11-2008, 03:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok ok ... I will make sure I find more FL lubang ... so when you guys come in March next year ... you guys dun have to go and hunt .... and can have the cruise dinner with the gals too .... kekeke

Old 06-11-2008, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Who say cannot? Just tell the mamasan you want to take your time and choose a girl to sit down with. But don't take too long lah. I usually don't stay more than one hour in this kind of cafe.
Bro Tony Stark, it seems like you travel quite frequent .... hope to see you in action in HCM someday ... cheers

Old 06-11-2008, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quote:
Shifu mekongcat is doing so research and we will come up with some dates once everything i finalise....!
Aiya ... bro mekongcatfish ... no need to do research larr ... the only research you need to do is to choose the best gal ... so morning no fish nevermind .... at night got fish then OK lorr ... kekeke

Old 06-11-2008, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen View Post
In Bkk -

Show Dancer - consider 1st class ger and some of them we can just pay 2000bth for LT and they also waiting to promote to MTV ger.
G-Club - 2nd class of ger, some are waiting to promote to show dancer, can get free LT sometime if follow those event organizer.
AGoo ger - lower class, can get LT which pay lot money.

This information is by my friend (a joker) in TV7, when i in bkk he did bring those show dancer to ask me to pick and he tell them I am event organizer in other country, nuahahahahaha
You've a very good Thai friend. Hahaha.

Quote:
Bro Tony Stark, it seems like you travel quite frequent .... hope to see you in action in HCM someday ... cheers
Hope to see you soon in HCMC, BKK or China. Do let me know.
Old 06-11-2008, 05:03 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by serembanmen View Post
Use 500bath to make a vest then let her waer, she will guarantee follow u muahahahaha
Use 500bahts to make a vest.....it will cost me a bomb....KNN...i wear G-String.....you can use 100 bahts i also don't mind.hahahhaahh!
Old 06-11-2008, 05:14 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Wah ... simply grab also so CHUN ar .... I think if I go there earlier ... think can see those above 7.5 rating ..... kekeke

I am sure thre is plenty around....but I still like yours...big big boobs...hahahahah! Smooth as a silk!

This time, just pay 1000THB and ask her out for dinner then nego nego with her .... kekeke
That is the way man! Dont waste time!

Quote:
Ok ok ... I will make sure I find more FL lubang ... so when you guys come in March next year ... you guys dun have to go and hunt .... and can have the cruise dinner with the gals too .... kekeke
Yesss...you are a true brother......I getting to like you more and more...hahahaha!

Quote:
Aiya ... bro mekongcatfish ... no need to do research larr ... the only research you need to do is to choose the best gal ... so morning no fish nevermind .... at night got fish then OK lorr ... kekeke
He is our main organiser for rooms and agendas not forgetting seafood....... and what to do in the day and night...he is a good planner.....girls of course...no problem for him.....! l will parade the girls for him to choose loh!
Old 06-11-2008, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
mekongcatfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That is the way man! Dont waste time!

Yesss...you are a true brother......I getting to like you more and more...hahahaha!

He is our main organiser for rooms and agendas not forgetting seafood....... and what to do in the day and night...he is a good planner.....girls of course...no problem for him.....! l will parade the girls for him to choose loh!
What to do, need to help out a bit of small tasks, if not bro playman wont intro any ger for me leh. Ah pek olredi, where and how to fish for puying. Can't challenge you guys. Maybe eat leftover got lah.... worst still eat vegetable every night.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1