The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-11-2011, 01:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
owmydick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

First time went down to thai 50.
Tried lorong 8 and went inside 45 because okt friendly.
Think too late liao, quite a few girls. See all then g67 caught my eye.

She is fair, pretty big eyed beauty
my experience 9/10
but i never try painting frenching ( she gave me light pecks on lips)

She ride me cowgirl twice (2 session) but never complain tired. Second time i missionary first but she keep use her finger touch my pigu. Pai sie, not that kind of guy. I told her no but she keep tease me. End up laughing and become limp -.-. She still tried cowgirl handjob but cannot cum means cannot cum. haha
Old 01-11-2011, 08:57 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L6H66G11 Nok - New WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by cebeion View Post
Following Bro Kalv's recommendation .... L6H66 .. Nok G11 .. Bangkok ..Age:25.. looks:6.6 ..Height 160cm .. slim ..C cup enhanced .. rock hard.. like G99 from L20H36 .. French allowed . 5/10 .. Lakopi allowed pussy is trimmed and no smell labia lips small .. Tightness of pussy 8/10 tight .. GFE 6 still somewhat shy .. treat her well! RTF yes ..
L6H66G11 Nok - painting, french, "C" enhanced boobs, tight FJ, shy - new. Good FR - well written/much detail. Will Upz U when regain power. Glad U like her. Cheers.
Old 01-11-2011, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
andylauch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face

abit late FR.(3wks late)

wanted to go westerhout rd H2 for $80 tryouts.but too early not open, end up at westerhout rd H43.think the girls not up yet only 1 in tank.feeling horny so make do

Gx (forgot number)
Name: Num
Face: 6/10 (looks like in her 30s, eyebrowns a little thick for my liking)
Boob: 7.5/10 (nice C cuppas with brown nips, downside is got 1 strand of nipple hair one!)
Figure: 6/10 (big boned with a little tummy)
Service: 8/10 (surprise!dont have good look got to have good sv)
BJ: 8/10 (lots of tongue action)
FJ: 7/10 (missionary,doggy & finish her with her legs in the air)
GFE: 8/10 (obliging)

washed up and did a little hj on my cock.thats where i noticed she have a stray nip hair and teased her abt it.offered to pluck it out for her and she say dont want,pain.

lie down for her bj and told her i want her to suck and paint my cock when i'm standing up with her eye on me the whole time.damn shiok feeling when she obliged.

got down to biz with missionary,followed by doggy and finished her with her legs in the air.

RTF: no (got other fish to try)

on my way out saw a slimmer prettier thai just woke up.might try her in the nxt visit.

Last edited by andylauch; 01-11-2011 at 06:19 PM. Reason: - ignore topic - cut and paste from prev FR.
Old 02-11-2011, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
kakaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L18H38A

G: 69, PAT
look: 7/10
boobs: C enhanced
body: 8/10 skinny type
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
Damage: $80, 45mins
RTF: Yes

PAT was not striking when i saw her in the fish tank, but after going to a few hses to look liao, was lazy to walk around anymore, so decided on her upon the OKT's recommendation.

Room is clean n neat and she ask me to strip for shower, nothing to mention abt it, normal shower where she just make sure u r clean. asked me to lie down and i asked her abt her boobs. The pair of melons were nicely done in sg and she says she opted for the insertion from under her armpit coz less obvious and nipple won't lose their sensitivity. with that she started to tit fuck me. nice! gave a very sexy look and say she havent eat dinner yet and wanna eat my didi for dinner! take cd put it mouth and went down on my member not a fantastic bj but good suction. dont go deep just concentrated on the head.

lub up and then sat down on me. nice n tight n warm pussy, too bad she is dry type....She is hard working , moving and taking control on top. I sat up and hold on to her butt and moved her against me gyring her pussie hard against me rock hard didi. she then lean back and now i can see my didi moving in n out of her pusssie. Very nice view as her hair was well trimmed, can see myself spreading her pussy lips as i enter her red colour hole when she move back n forth....heaven. Asked her to turn around to rev cow girl and finished off in this position. As i came my didi twitched inside her and she say wah, my anaconda dancing inside her, and then she squeeze her pussie muscle hard to milk every drop of my protein. Power sia! must say she very hardworking and nott once ask me to go on top.

she then asked me to lie face down and started to massage me, it wasn't good, but before i can stop her, she started to poke at my pimple on my back! say squeeze it for me. wah seh i love it coz i can never reach my back myself. she did that gently for me and showed me the photos of her house back in ching rai. say she going to to go back soon as she her for ard 1yr 5mths liao. say the house and land fully paid for liao. The entire time sitting on top of me roaming my back for pimple and black heads. quite erotic as i can feel her pussie lips against my butt.

Was a real good sexxion as i able to release my load and also release my pimples too Almost wanted to go for 2nd round as i was quite aroused with her sitting on my naked butt.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:13 PM
Samster

Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L8h66g ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyjee View Post
Hi bros recently have been goin to this fishtank at lorong 8 I forgot wat house but it near the coffee shop area and it is surrounded by a few $80 fishtank it is the only $50 fishtank there tried a few girls there overall not bet

Girl 98 Face :7 Body:8 Boobs:big and real Shower:8 Bbbj:8 Frenching: allowed Ar:7 Fj:8 Gfe:8

Girl 5 Face:7 Body:6 Boobs: basically not for boobs lover small Bbbj:8 Frenching:10 Shower : sop Ar:nope Fj:8 Gfe:9
L8H66 A, C, and G are CAT 50 Thai houses - near coffee shop area. L8H66E is the only CAT80 PRC there. Believe the house is L6H66G - do confirm. FRs useless without house number. Cheers.
Old 03-11-2011, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Flemmings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for WH2 75

Looks 6.5 fair girl with long hair
Body 6 (her entire back is covered with scars. I ask her why like that, she say rash coz she is new here. Can any brother confirm?)
BBBJ 9 Deepthroat
FJ 8

Not for small boobs lover, she is probably A minus!
Old 04-11-2011, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
its_me20006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for L8H66H

G: forgot the no

Looks : Have the CFM look 9
Body: 8
BJ : 9/10
FJ: 8

OKT introduce say she good at blowing. Indeed after trying it's a fact!

RTF : Yes
Old 04-11-2011, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1505 / Power: 19
nightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by its_me20006 View Post
FR for L8H66H

G: forgot the no

Looks : Have the CFM look 9
Body: 8
BJ : 9/10
FJ: 8

OKT introduce say she good at blowing. Indeed after trying it's a fact!

wooo... high ratings.. but no Girl no, maybe u should RTF asap and let us know here :P
Old 04-11-2011, 01:59 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hitch69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

L18H18G18

G: 18, forget name
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: C enhanced
body: 7/10 a little big, but still hard
BJ: 8.5/10
FJ: ?/10 don't think its fair if I rate (see below)
gfe: 8/10
massage: 10/10
Damage: 80 1 hr+
RTF maybe

i was insanely horny at work all day before I came (no pun intended). So after work I went home and... shot one off.... but even after I still couldnt resist a trip out to GL.

I arrive there at the house near peak hours and theres only 2 girls available. While neither was exactly my type, my lb insisted that I didnt waste time comparing other houses. So i choose G18 based on the okt recommendation. So we get into the room, and strip down. I get into the shower and she gets in with a towel! But fortunately I convince her to take it off and the rest of the shower is pretty sop. After the shower, she gives a hot/cold BJ which im not huge fan of, but she mixes in some balls handling/sucking which I am. Now at this point I almost finish early, but manage to just barely keep my composure. however when she got on top for cg, I came within about the first minute (no joke im being generous). I was kinda embarrassed and upset that I just wasted a trip out and I didnt think I had the stamina for a third round in such a short period. However afterwards she mades it up by giving the best nonprofessional massage Ive ever had (definenitiely the best for a wl). She gives a Thai style which includes some stretches and crackings, but even if you aren't normally a fan, I can attest that having a hot naked girl do it makes it significantly more pleasant. I paid $80 for 40min (because im a foreigner), but for some reason the okt never buzzed us so I stayed easily past an hour. Not sure if i caught the okt at his dinner break or if he gives more time for the less popular girls.

Anyway not sure if ill rtf, half kinda embaressed to go back, and half on pride wanna go back and atleast hit the 2min mark... lol I recommend if you are looking for a decent fj, with a kick ass massage.
Old 04-11-2011, 08:37 AM
Samster

L6h66g ????

Quote:
Originally Posted by its_me20006 View Post
FR for L8H66H .. G: forgot the no .. Looks : Have the CFM look 9 Body: 8 BJ : 9/10 FJ: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightstalker123 View Post
wooo... high ratings.. but no Girl no, RTF asap .. let us know here :P
No L8H66H - Shuold be L8H66G - lazy - read 2 posts above. Quite a number with CFM look in L8H66G but no kissing/french. G1 is good with frenching etc - cute/sweet look. Revert with WL's number - otherwise meaningless. Cheers.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
RightSaid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L6h66g ????

Just came back from WH2! Wanted to look for G10 by the recommendations by the bros here but she's in service, so went for G75 instead.

G: Jam (Been working for 3 weeks already)
Looks: 8/10 about 1.6m tall. Was 1 of the 8 girls who were smiling and not looking so glum.
Boobs: A+ (Not for boobs lover)
Body: 8/10 (Just a lil' tummy fat)
Catbath: SOP
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Her technique was good, knows how to suck and lick well, made me hard instantly. Will look at you in the eye while doing the deed)
FJ: 9/10 (Awesome. Moaning wise not so natural but still quite arousing. Pussy feels tight, was able to unload within 2-3mins even though it's my 3rd time unloading my rounds for today.)
GFE: 8/10 (Smiles and laughs alot, kindda cute. She also knows how to speak Mandarin for those who have difficulty communicating in Thai.)
Massage: 8/10
Damage: 50 (20 mins)

RTF: Probably not. Just wanna try this whole new thing out and probably not gonna do it anymore. Wasn't really impressed overall. Timing was too quick, had to rush and thinking about the time made me anxious and therefore there was a little problem getting aroused initially. But still she did provide a good service and was really friendly, never rushed me or anything at all, she knows her stuff well.

Enjoy bonking guys!
Old 07-11-2011, 04:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 885 / Power: 15
sewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to beholdsewn910516 is a splendid one to behold

WH H14 G14

Juz came back after tryin this girl. Had a really bad experience moments earlier at another house. Since I'm not sextified enough, decided to try my luck again.

Looks: 7.5/10 Quite fair and always has a smile on her face. Beautiful eyes.
Body: 8/10 Slim and no tummy at all.
Boobs: A cup. Not for boob lovers.
Shower: 8/10 Really wash all parts of your body and her touch feels really sensual.
Catbath: 8/10 Takes her time and no rush. Make sure that you are fully aroused.
BJ: 8/10 Pretty good with good tongue movement. I asked her to lick my balls and she really did it with passion.
Painting: 7/10 She allows painting and it feels good. Pussy gt no smell and wat a pleasure to be able to taste her precious abalone.
Frenching: Not allowed.
FJ: 9/10 Seriously one of the best that i have experienced. She really enjoys it and allows all positions; missionary, doggie, cowgirl. Due to her slim figure, it's easy to move her around. Her moans are genuine to me. No rush and never pop the irritating question.
GFE: Quite chatty and really makes u feel comfortable.
Damage: 50 (30 mins)
RTF: Definitely yes

Good combination of looks and service. Service wise, definitely the best that I have had. She knows her stuff well considering this is only her 3rd or 4th month. Highly recommended if u go for service with pleasant look.
Old 07-11-2011, 05:19 AM
Samster

kakaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry Bros, got the Hse number wrong. Its L18H36. Saw the wrong number, coz not much blood in the big head when i left the place :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakaka View Post
L18H38A

G: 69, PAT
look: 7/10
boobs: C enhanced
body: 8/10 skinny type
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
Damage: $80, 45mins
RTF: Yes

PAT was not striking when i saw her in the fish tank, but after going to a few hses to look liao, was lazy to walk around anymore, so decided on her upon the OKT's recommendation.

Room is clean n neat and she ask me to strip for shower, nothing to mention abt it, normal shower where she just make sure u r clean. asked me to lie down and i asked her abt her boobs. The pair of melons were nicely done in sg and she says she opted for the insertion from under her armpit coz less obvious and nipple won't lose their sensitivity. with that she started to tit fuck me. nice! gave a very sexy look and say she havent eat dinner yet and wanna eat my didi for dinner! take cd put it mouth and went down on my member not a fantastic bj but good suction. dont go deep just concentrated on the head.

lub up and then sat down on me. nice n tight n warm pussy, too bad she is dry type....She is hard working , moving and taking control on top. I sat up and hold on to her butt and moved her against me gyring her pussie hard against me rock hard didi. she then lean back and now i can see my didi moving in n out of her pusssie. Very nice view as her hair was well trimmed, can see myself spreading her pussy lips as i enter her red colour hole when she move back n forth....heaven. Asked her to turn around to rev cow girl and finished off in this position. As i came my didi twitched inside her and she say wah, my anaconda dancing inside her, and then she squeeze her pussie muscle hard to milk every drop of my protein. Power sia! must say she very hardworking and nott once ask me to go on top.

she then asked me to lie face down and started to massage me, it wasn't good, but before i can stop her, she started to poke at my pimple on my back! say squeeze it for me. wah seh i love it coz i can never reach my back myself. she did that gently for me and showed me the photos of her house back in ching rai. say she going to to go back soon as she her for ard 1yr 5mths liao. say the house and land fully paid for liao. The entire time sitting on top of me roaming my back for pimple and black heads. quite erotic as i can feel her pussie lips against my butt.

Was a real good sexxion as i able to release my load and also release my pimples too Almost wanted to go for 2nd round as i was quite aroused with her sitting on my naked butt.
Old 07-11-2011, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 20
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewn910516 View Post
WH H14 G14

Looks: 7.5/10 Quite fair and always has a smile on her face. Beautiful eyes.
Body: 8/10 Slim and no tummy at all.
Boobs: A cup. Not for boob lovers.
Shower: 8/10 Really wash all parts of your body and her touch feels really sensual.
Catbath: 8/10 Takes her time and no rush. Make sure that you are fully aroused.
BJ: 8/10 Pretty good with good tongue movement. I asked her to lick my balls and she really did it with passion.
Painting: 7/10 She allows painting and it feels good. Pussy gt no smell and wat a pleasure to be able to taste her precious abalone.Frenching: Not allowed.
FJ: 9/10 Seriously one of the best that i have experienced. She really enjoys it and allows all positions; missionary, doggie, cowgirl. Due to her slim figure, it's easy to move her around. Her moans are genuine to me. No rush and never pop the irritating question.
GFE: Quite chatty and really makes u feel comfortable.
Damage: 50 (30 mins)
RTF: Definitely yes

Good combination of looks and service. Service wise, definitely the best that I have had. She knows her stuff well considering this is only her 3rd or 4th month. Highly recommended if u go for service with pleasant look.

Thanks to Bro sewn910516 for the recommendation. Went down to find her to try out her service. Overall not too bad, no complain but i think I get better service from other gals at L8H43G1 and H45. Up till now I still cant find one to replace L18H20G16 who have left.
Bro just wonder how you can put your tongue on her big piece of abalone. Her libia lip is quite big like elephant ear leh hehehehe

Bro the timing is not 30 mins hor, it is still the standard 25 mins inclusive showering. I asked the OKT when I stepped in and the girl also confirmed that. I think the other girl no.9 which the OKT keep on insisting that I try her, is better looking will be back to try her
Old 08-11-2011, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 19
onlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to beholdonlyhuman is a splendid one to behold
Red face Re: Geylang's $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSiao View Post
NO. 75
Name : Jam
Looks: 8/10 (sweet and elegant looking, one who would like to bring home.)
Body: 8/10 (proportional and nice and very fair complexion)
Boobs: B cup (soft natural boobs with sensitive nips to suck on.)
BBBJ: 9/10 (damn good, knows where to fondle. Also knows where to touch as she does it, damn turn on )
FJ:8/10 (Warm, REALLY TIGHT, Really WET. And the most important thing was how obliging she was, and how high she was too)
GFE: 9/10 (chatted a lot and found her to be a genuinely sweet, good-natured girl, winning point is she speaks chinese, so communication will have no prob for all bros.)
Damage: 50
RTF: Definitely worth coming back!
As per recommended by mr siao WH2 no 75 is exactly as description.
Only thing is I got no bbbj
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1