The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 18-03-2007, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3777 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by qbdp View Post
Another £200m will be borrowed to build the stadium but where they are borrowing from and how to finance it has yet to be confirmed.
I think we gotta look at it from their point of view too. It makes financial sense for them to take a loan rather than dig it out from their own pockets. Conversely, if they didn't take a loan and used their own money, there's no guarantee the club wouldn't have to service the loan some other way. We have sold the club to businessmen, let's accept that and move on.
Old 18-03-2007, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
Just wondering if any of you are interested to make one final pilgrimage to Anfield within the next 2 seasons??
I'm thinking of doing mine next Mar/Apr ... hopefully, LFC would be sewing up the 19th EPL victory then.
I'm on for one bro! But erm.. Gotta start saving now man...
Old 18-03-2007, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfire69 View Post
I'm on for one bro! But erm.. Gotta start saving now man...
Yeah bro... should be bloody expensive Have to have long term savings plan ...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 18-03-2007, 11:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
chairman-mao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hiaz wat a let down match.
Old 19-03-2007, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 842 / Power: 18
jootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to behold

total disastrous let down match... pool somehow played below standard tonite.
Old 19-03-2007, 12:30 AM
Samster

coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Yeah bro... should be bloody expensive Have to have long term savings plan ...
Ya lor... somemore muz set aside money bonking... Thanks for upping my points bro... will up you back tmr once recharged...

Cheers...
Old 19-03-2007, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jootjoot View Post
total disastrous let down match... pool somehow played below standard tonite.
No urgency in their game... Hope Stevie's ok though. Momo was off-form, IMHO. Masch's confidence grew in the 2nd half and i see him getting better. Pennant look lively, and it would have been perfect had God scored from Pennant's cross in the 89th min... damn... we missed Crouchie's height tonight though. I think O'Neil has got a gem in Carew but i wonder why in the 1st place a certain ex-pool manager let him go to Villa in exchange for a certain ex-pool striker- the one who top-scored for his country in the last Euros...

Just hope that Arse don't win... see our draw with Villa as a very bad 2points lost rather than 1 point gained... sorry for this cliche...
Old 19-03-2007, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3777 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

An awful display and we were mighty fortunate the Villa penalty claim at the end of the first half was not given.

Momo has looked out of depth in the last few matches. I wonder if it's due to a lack of match fitness or Rafa trying to push him and get him to join the attack. Whatever, it didn't work today. In fact, it looked pretty bad with Mascherano and Momo in central midfield.

Pennant looked lively when he came on to be fair and he has had a much better second half of the season.
Old 19-03-2007, 01:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 842 / Power: 18
jootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to behold

pennant's cross was beautiful. fowler was there at the correct time and correct spot! juz that the ball won't go in. it would be nice scoring at the 89th minute.
Old 19-03-2007, 01:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 18
ProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find betterProfessorOokami is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
An awful display and we were mighty fortunate the Villa penalty claim at the end of the first half was not given.

Momo has looked out of depth in the last few matches. I wonder if it's due to a lack of match fitness or Rafa trying to push him and get him to join the attack. Whatever, it didn't work today. In fact, it looked pretty bad with Mascherano and Momo in central midfield.

Pennant looked lively when he came on to be fair and he has had a much better second half of the season.
Those Pool players played like schoolboys What a let-down...if they continue to play in this form, no hope of progressing in the Champions league !

As I had said earlier, MOMO SISOKO was not a good player at all...Just look at how he played: Got the ball, stumbled, got up, chased it and lost it as he was completely outran and outplayed by the opponents

Sad, Sad,Sad
Old 19-03-2007, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Haizzzz no flair, no creative, nothing at all.
Old 19-03-2007, 07:21 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post

Momo has looked out of depth in the last few matches. I wonder if it's due to a lack of match fitness or Rafa trying to push him and get him to join the attack.
Agree,it's quite painful for me to slate our players,but judging by his recent woeful performance,looks like he is another Traore in the making. Hopefully he can prove us wrong & improves like Pennant has been doing.
Old 19-03-2007, 07:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 21
ah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Insipid doesn't begin to describe that performance and, once again, it's down to a lack of balance in midfield, imho.

First off, Aurelio is well short of the required quality at LM. A couple of decent balls into the box but he's got no ability to take on a fullback. Riise's better, Gonzales is better and I'd wager that Zenden might even give him a run in that position. I guess play him in LB or dun play him at all?

Second, Momo again had a disappointing performance in central midfield. He was all over the pitch, as usual, but his distribution was found wanting again. That moment in the first half where he surged forward down the right only to bundle the ball out of play says it all. With Momo in this kind of form there is no case for playing him ahead of Gerrard at CM.

Mascherano was understandably rusty, I thought, but he showed glimpses of quality that makes me very glad we've signed him. Bringing on Alonso to play next to him, however, just seemed redundant. Gerrard should have moved to the middle when Momo came off and Pennant should have come on.

Pennant kinda brightened up what was left of the game. Some pace and directness to keep Villa pinned back and a few crosses into the box and it might have been a different game. Prior to Pennant's arrival Gerrard was spending all of his time in field--which I don't blame him for since he was barely getting a touch with Momo and Mascherano's scattershot passing in the first half. It's so frustrating to see Stevie isolated from the game in these situations

I might as well talk about Kuyt, too, since he played mostly in midfield today (as opposed to Bellamy, who stuck to leading the line and was rewarded with appalling service). Yes, his work rate is fantastic and his spirit is never in doubt. Of late, though, his touch has been very heavy and his distribution has been spotty. Since he's trying to act as a link-up man, that's a problem. I think he could use a rest in the league. Give Robbie a series of games during the run-in and we'll just see how 'past it' he is. He will not let the team down.

Rafa's the King in my book and i've never had doubts over his decisions.

About the subs, oh well... Bringing Momo off made sense but putting Alonso on alongside Mascherano did not. We don't need two deep-lying midfielders against Villa. Had Rafa moved Gerrard to the middle and brought on Pennant at that point, I think we would have created a lot more chances.
Pennant on for Bellamy? I know Craig wasn't having a great impact but that was due to the lack of service. We had every reason to believe the game was there to be won so I hate seeing a striker coming off for a midfielder in that situation. If you have to take Bellamy off, stick Fowler on FFS.
Gerrard off for Fowler? Why take off one of your best attackers with less than 5 minutes left after you've just won a corner? It's not like that'll give Stevie a real rest before international duty.

For me, I would have liked to see Pennant on for Momo at half time, Fowler on for Kuyt at around the 65 minute mark and Gonzales on for Aurelio at the 75 minute mark. That might have injected some urgency i guess...
Old 19-03-2007, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 21
evilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of lightevilspawnsss is a glorious beacon of light

Agree with Bro ah_gogo..watch the whole match very so so boring..when i saw the line up.sisoko when playing i knew,Liao!this time cannot make it liao..i have to agree he is hardworking,good tackler but he a lousy passer..and Steve G,y Rafael Benitez still putting him on the right..which i feel not effective at all..And points adding for Robbie Flower & Jermaine Pennant..jus to bad they cannot win at the last min..I would love to see Pennant playing on right while Gerrard was switched into a more central role..That will b more chance for them to win it.. All the best to liverpool!
Old 19-03-2007, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
boon huat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
Just wondering if any of you are interested to make one final pilgrimage to Anfield within the next 2 seasons??
I'm thinking of doing mine next Mar/Apr ... hopefully, LFC would be sewing up the 19th EPL victory then.
heard from someone before that there's a shop in sg selling liverpool products and the boss does organise trips to anfield...too bad didnt get to find out the address...maybe lfc club singapore do organise such trips...
its been always my dream to be at the kop end of anfield...time is running out

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1