The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2006, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO TAURUS

Wishing you many more enjoyable bonks to come. Of course dun forget the pics.
Old 10-05-2006, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
fat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfat29 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I take this opportunity to wish Bro Taurus75 a very Happy Birthday and an enjoyable trip in Hatyai City. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968

Old 11-05-2006, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thai75food
hello bro fat29.....

dun feel shy leh.... pls write ur FR ok? 3some... must share leh.. alot of bros wanna try, i'm sure bro Stiffneck is interested...
wow... got snow leopard, and better than 3some.... share share contact, where to find these gems??? .. i wana try too.......

me also reader.... benefiting from your postings.... guess not too much to ask hor...

cheers!
Nabei still dare to say...Go Hatyai bojio ah...BTW I also knew which gal u book leow...kekeke...I will be there real soon also...Got balls wait for me there boh...
Old 11-05-2006, 09:07 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

SSH,

Pic not important.. more important thing u have to heard abt our CBM stories. hururururur.. Bro Stiffneck called me yest... keep saying ma hai this CBM blur blur with lots of funny stories leh. U come back KL i tell u loh. hahaha..
Old 11-05-2006, 09:09 AM
SamSter

DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Nabei still dare to say...Go Hatyai bojio ah...BTW I also knew which gal u book leow...kekeke...I will be there real soon also...Got balls wait for me there boh...
Not bro Thai75 dont have balls.. ur msg is too late coz he is oredi in BKK. hururururhurur...
Old 11-05-2006, 11:31 AM
Samster

shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
SSH,

Pic not important.. more important thing u have to heard abt our CBM stories. hururururur.. Bro Stiffneck called me yest... keep saying ma hai this CBM blur blur with lots of funny stories leh. U come back KL i tell u loh. hahaha..
With this type of incentive, looks like I die die also must come down quickly. Scared wait you forget your incentive. Dun be surprised if you see me sooner than expected.
Old 11-05-2006, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 19
CIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to beholdCIM1011 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by longblack
......blah blah blah .....Which is why I ended up in these places. Anyway I hope the brothers here enjoy the report and i definitely wants to hear your expeditions too. ....
Victim by choice
Very happy to read your FRs man! Wouldn't have learnt as much over our beer, from all the noise and bad singing! I think your first night was the most fun! Am green with envy over your shiok trip. Would add to your points again if I could. Great FRs!
Old 11-05-2006, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
longblack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all bros who have read my thread recently.

Just to report an error about the sun moon restaurant being the best among the three i went. Actually sun moon restaurant is the one opp daichi hotel, and the best one, sorry bros, I really got no idea what's the name. Will check with my friends and let you know. Thousand apologies.

Cheers and have a good weekend!

To Bro CIM1011
Ha ha wish i could tell you more during our drinking session. You do not have to envy me. Just get ready in august for the next trip. No excuses kekeke.
On boh!
Old 11-05-2006, 08:13 PM
SamSter

Quote:
With this type of incentive, looks like I die die also must come down quickly. Scared wait you forget your incentive. Dun be surprised if you see me sooner than expected.
Why need to be surprise? Liek u are coming home wah?!!
Old 11-05-2006, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
nanog69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear all,

Just noted in Thaihoteldiscount site that Neo Hotel rate is now 615 bht w/o breakfast. This is comparable to the the 600bht which is often quoted by "someone" here. Great for those who wish to book hotel in advance, especially for peak seasons without the need to rely on "someone" here. Pls check it out yourself: www.thaihoteldiscounts.com

Great work Tim.
Old 11-05-2006, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Not bro Thai75 dont have balls.. ur msg is too late coz he is oredi in BKK. hururururhurur...
haha... I jus disturbing him..I knew he wont wait for me wan lah...
Old 11-05-2006, 11:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -96 / Power: 0
boinker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Let me wish brother TAURUS happy birthday. Thanks for letting me join your party even without invitation. Me everynight also drunk like hell(everynight no "jor kong" sobb sobb). I have to apologise to all brothers as I talk too much cock when I am drunk and have making you guys wait for my girl to get my room key at CKY.

Over all nice meeting up bro Taurus and Thai75 again and nice meeting up bro stiffneck even for the first time I and I hope I may see you guys again.

Ohh sorry guys have to sneek out this morning to catch the bus. So no time to say bye bye to you all. Hope you guys will countinue to party without me there NOW but I know you all will missed me. hahaha...11pm HYD time sigh...Paragon start shake head liao..
Old 12-05-2006, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 20
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Happy Birthday, Bro Taurus

Wishing Bro Taurus,

" A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!! "

Today is Wesak Day - please do NOT "jor kong" for 24-hours ; after 12.00 Midnight today is okay
Old 12-05-2006, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Why need to be surprise? Liek u are coming home wah?!!
Hehehe..... home sweet home..... stand by to roll out the welcome carpet next week.
Old 13-05-2006, 03:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hehehe..... home sweet home..... stand by to roll out the welcome carpet next week.
Hahaha... will make sure welcoming committee ready and waiting...
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1