The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-01-2016, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1049 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombieaslop2 View Post
Any bro know if Mi er aka ex-beanie still have pimple outbreak? Cos her new pic on slg is chio max!!!
No pimples liao when I last saw her but of cos still got pimple scars that she adequately concealed with make up (can only see when up close)... & her hair is long now....

The rest still the same - the massage, her nice to touch body and the sensual moans...

Also note that she is using the smaller room until her current flatmate rtc....

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 04-01-2016, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleHaze View Post
I remember her looking most like her Lin SH69 post which are her ML pics. She was wearing a lingerie top and panties when I met her so can't say if her complete naked body is like the naked pics.

She stays with a couple of ladies who seemed like they were older aunties or even mamsans! But no worries, they even invited me to stay for lunch one had made!

Isn't this hobby fun and full of great stories to share with your mates!
She looks much better when she let her hair down, she looks abit auntie-ish when she buns up her hair. I assume her age is early 30s ?

Lucky is invite you for lunch only, not 2nd round with them.
Old 04-01-2016, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
No pimples liao when I last saw her but of cos still got pimple scars that she adequately concealed with make up (can only see when up close)... & her hair is long now....

The rest still the same - the massage, her nice to touch body and the sensual moans...

Also note that she is using the smaller room until her current flatmate rtc....
I always wanna say this about her pimples ... 米儿, 豆豆, 米豆, 豆米 !!!
How not to have pimple?

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 04-01-2016, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

wah...thanks Bro Javabeans and Bro stiffness for the UP. Happy Y2016! Chiong ah...
Old 04-01-2016, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Intend to try Hope
http://liltigersden.com/hope/

but I saw Bro Javabeans ml compilation, how come only 1 mr. I tot she got lots of mrs. Now hesitating...hmmm...

Last edited by herotan; 04-01-2016 at 08:19 PM. Reason: typo
Old 04-01-2016, 08:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15836 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by herotan View Post
Intend to try Hope
http://liltigersden.com/hope/

but I saw Bro Javabeans ml compilation, how come only 1 mr. I tot she got lots of mrs. Now hesitating...hmmm...
She does have a few MRs already. Just that I have no time to catch up
Old 04-01-2016, 08:28 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
She does have a few MRs already. Just that I have no time to catch up
Bro JB, do update your remark on Yuko regarding "shower together". That's not stated on any of her ads.
Old 04-01-2016, 09:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15836 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Bro JB, do update your remark on Yuko regarding "shower together". That's not stated on any of her ads.
Ok. Will do it.
Old 04-01-2016, 09:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1049 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1965 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I always wanna say this about her pimples ... 米儿, 豆豆, 米豆, 豆米 !!!
How not to have pimple?
Haa... quite true and funny about what you wanna say... dunno which fella gave her such a name

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit

Last edited by derrickboy; 04-01-2016 at 09:43 PM.
Old 04-01-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bondleee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros, any recommend Pretty ML with big Boobs (at least C). Thanks!
Good Services as well...So far A Ta is the Best for me.
Old 04-01-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

http://liltigersden.com/ini/

Just visited Ini for the first time for a 90-min session earlier this evening. She stays alone in a nice clean one bedroom unit in an expensive part of town.

On arrival, was greeted by a SSYT, i.e. an incredibly sexy and sweet young thing at the door attired in a white see through nightie, with red push-up underneath and nothing below! Her body was unreal, it was perfect and so were her sexy butt! Totally drool-worthy!

Gave me a hug, stripped down to her birthday suit, and led me to the bathroom in the bedroom where she gave me a thorough scrub, while I continued to feast my eyes on the perfect specimen of how a woman should be.

Next, proceeded to the bed, where she immediately seduced me and gave me a real sensual catbath, the way a real girlfriend would do for her boyfriend. Roamed her and she gave the greenlight to venture the South Pole, it was completely wet. Unlike a previous LTD ang pai who had long since RTC, I could tell that her wetness was the real stuff, and not KY. The feel of her wetness got me really hot!

Then came the actual massage. This is where I would normally not have any expectations, as I often visit authentic massage joints for proper massages, but Ini surprised me completely. She knows how to give a proper massage! Moreover, as I didn't want to tire her out, I told her to stop after a while but she insisted that she would want to massage every part of my body, which she did.

After the massage, she wanted to give me a HDLY, which I skipped as it is something that I do not particularly enjoy. She then proceeded to rub a mixture of KY and water onto my didi, and gave me a HJ in various patterns. Finally, I surrendered while she was in 69 position as the sight of her pussy, and her well -tended garden was too much a sight for me. Shiok to the max!

After cleaning up, we laid on the bed to chitchat, in between some hugs and light kisses. She said that she is a perfectionist and asked for suggestions how she could improve her service. Told her that she was doing a fantastic job already, and she still wanted to know how she was compared with other girls. I commented that her charges could be a deterrent for bros from trying her services. However, after having gone through the experience, my view was that it was worth every dollar spent. When time was up, I wanted to get up to change, but she told me there was still 30 min before her next customer's booking and asked me to chat with her some more, which I did till the additional time was up.

Location: 9/10 (very discreet, one bedroom unit, staying alone)
Looks: 8/10 (not drop dead gorgeous, but definitely won't reject SYT)
Body: 12/10 (Perfect body and incredibly sexy, the kind that wet dreams are made of)
Boobs: 8/10 (nice 32B, if only nipples were pink, wasted)
Massage: 8. 5/10 (unexpectedly good, done completely nude)
Catbath: 10/10 (wah lau simi also can, I'm still in a blur right now)
HJ: 10/10 (many patterns, surrendered during 69HJ)
Autoroam: 10/10 (world wide 4G coverage, and dripping wet!)
GFE: 10/10 (hugged and roamed each other's body like we both enjoyed it, not those irritating wayang type)
Attitude: 12/10 (very accommodating, makes sure you're sextified, not a time watcher)
RTM: An obvious YES!!!!

Last edited by JasonJG; 05-01-2016 at 10:51 AM.
Old 05-01-2016, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 14
lhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud oflhwalong has much to be proud of

Yo Yo | sgbeautycity 美丽城市

Wechat photo with her permission.

Tried this heaven or hell syt.
Told her i read her mr and worry on her booking. So she said always back to back due many aeroplane. Fair enough, but i don't bother. Tell her will leave if no respond in 10 minutes after booking time. Deal!
Tried aili before at same unit, learned that she rtc. Reached on the dot, she pickup my phone at second attempt. Walau really chio and good figure. Can be model if she's taller.
Place:5/10
Face:9/10
body:9/10
Boobs: b
Massage: 11/10. Didnt expect for such level of massage skill.
Hj: 7/10 I had better.
Gfe: 8/10. friendly and accommodating
Rtm: why not

For hygiene potion, new dry towel was used. Saw towel hanging all over the window lucky no smell. Bit convern before visit but passed.
Overall enjoyable session.
Old 05-01-2016, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 13
rooney8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooney8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrooney8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Had a one hour session with Hope this evening, all I can say is that I am definitely going back to her for more.

Looks : 9/10 (most beautiful ML i’ve come across)
Body:9/10 (petite frame with the right amount of meat at the curves, no tummy)
Massage:7.5/10 (to be honest i was secretly hoping it will be over so that I can move on to my second shot)
Boobs:10/10 (one word, perfect)
HJ:9/10 (I’m can take a while to release, but Hope’s skill made me cum in less than 7 mins, compared to Enna which took her 20mins. She knows how to make my dragon roar! No complaints here )
HDLY: 11/10 (15 mins of that really drove me nuts)

RTM: DEFINITELY. Her voice is quite “Teh” which i’m really into. Still got catbath and BM. Really hardworking girl, please treat her well.
Old 05-01-2016, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 11
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

It's been a while since I posted my MRs and here it goes for my RTM MRs on the following MLs:

1.SLG Diana http://www.sglonelyguy.com/diana-massage/

Location : Somewhere in NE region, nearest mrt is about 8-10 minutes walk. Parking maybe an issue during the mealtime for Brother whom drives. A nice studio apartment.
Look: GND pleasant look, age around 22-24
Shower: Alone
Body: Definitely a C boobs with a petite body. Very smooth skin. Boobs very shiok to grab Her nibbles very sensitive to touch.
Massage: Oil massage with a very unique massaging technique. She provides head massage towards the end.
BM: No
CatBath: Yes
Roaming: Pretty Good with her top removed.
HJ: Her HJ techniques pretty good, able to make me shoot my load of armies twice each time with her sitting on top of me with her back facing me.
Focus: She did listen to a few phone calls occasionally by seeking my permission
Attitude: Positive and polite
GFE: She helped to wipe you dry with towel after shower twice. Not exactly a chatty person, but she would chat with you if you kick start a conversation.

Comment: Despite my RTM visits, I felt somewhat lacking in her personal touch ...

2. LTD Nadinehttp://liltigersden.com/nadine/

Location : Somewhere in area G, nearest mrt is CC line plus a short walk around 10 minutes. Parking should not be an issue. A nice studio apartment.
Look: Her face was masked, so my expectation was not that high. Her look more towards MILF. Age around late 20s.
Shower: Alone
Body: Her boobs around A size. So not for boobs lover. Her body got a slight tummy with athletic type of legs. Her skin was fantastically smooth.
Massage: Authentic full body massage that covered body and legs with kneading, stretching. finger pressed, body twisting etc.
BM: No
CatBath: No
Roaming: Pretty Good with her top removed plus her dirty talk
HJ: During HJ session, she would push forward her cheek for you to plant your kisses on her. Her HJ techniques a bit standard ... variation maybe limited
Focus: She did listen to phone call once during one of my visits after seeking my permission
Attitude: Positive and polite
GFE: She helped to undress me. A very chatty lady that shared with me her go-about stories. Offered me a drink before I go. Gave me hugs during sensual time and leaving.

Comment: For authentic massage, probably I would visit her with additional release.
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time

Last edited by Zoliath; 05-01-2016 at 02:59 AM. Reason: added links
Old 05-01-2016, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 11
robinx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrobinx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yestetday just 4th rtm SH xiaowei
But service totally change and keep pushing me faster and say tired

Compare with 1st and 2nd time visit her. She just no talk much but
All the thing she well done on me. And all hjx2 no rushing time. Gfeel 7/10
Roaming 3G only with top naked

When 3rd time visit her, starting she like open turbo. Gfe x100 and max
And suddenly ask me want to fj or not. But I reject her, and tell her I like ur chua geng and hj and enjoy ur moment but don want fj with u.
She say ok and giv me strip out till she fully naked and autoroom with 4G max level

And enjoy 69... This is never happen in 1st & 2nd visit her.
Hang me with many position when hj... Lay down hold me whole body she top on me
I enjoy up to heaven... This day.

But 4th time visit this totally change (she change location this time but near with old 1)
When just lay on bed she ask for fj already... I say no again...
She face turn to black. When she giv me 1st hj... Then I asking how much for fj any different. She answer need to top up 100zzz fuck mean total 200.
Hmm I just say cannot afford
She face dark side lv increase again...

Of cos I she finish her job on me in 45 min. With 2 hj and nice jg

Just a bit suggestion maybe for newbie visit she no asking fj
But the moment u rtm will ask
Treat u like water fish cop 9 u

For myself no rtm anymore
Ready miss my fate last time with she still around.

Btw lth enna I rtm her 2nd time... Maybe will back again
Any other good gfe naked and 4G roaming can intro?

Above just my 3cen
And hope all understand my broken English
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1