The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-01-2016, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 10
nexus7 is one of the Best!nexus7 is one of the Best!nexus7 is one of the Best!nexus7 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Any ml with good juagen skills to improve sexual health, chio looks and body is good to have but not necessary. Thanks Bros and happy new year!

Sidetrack a bit, how to increase power number? I'm quite noob here. Haha

Last edited by nexus7; 01-01-2016 at 11:22 AM.
Old 01-01-2016, 12:58 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -144 / Power: 0
Robbens Robbens

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
The RTM visit is one of the worst I ever had... so the first time isn't worth it if look at the whole picture.
bro, so sad to hear that. And thanks for saying this. because my friend is tempted to try her. i will send him photo of what you posted, so that he can save his time and effort and money. N try someone else.
Old 01-01-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster (M)

Robbens Robbens

http://liltigersden.com/enna/

This is a RTM for this SYT.

She works hard to provide whatever services she can. It feels very comfy and totally at home when at her place together with the chit chats with her.

She can be a little 38 when you talk about your intimate things with your FB or girlfriend. Then she will tease you, with her body, fingers and legs.

Overall, I can say she's worth going back for. And most prob will RTM her after I have cleared my list.
Old 01-01-2016, 02:57 PM
Samster (M)

Robbens Robbens

Quote:
Originally Posted by uwtf View Post
Got zap for write true FR what can we do.lan lan
sigh .... me too ....

dun know is i post wrong things or too many things .....
Old 01-01-2016, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 19
kikkiboy76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykikkiboy76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nexus7 View Post
Any ml with good juagen skills to improve sexual health, chio looks and body is good to have but not necessary. Thanks Bros and happy new year!

Sidetrack a bit, how to increase power number? I'm quite noob here. Haha
i recommend her
https://thesbf.shop/showthread...656&highlight=
Old 01-01-2016, 05:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 149 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8389 / Power: 12
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diehard88 View Post
Hmm.... Sglovecity.... Hmm..... History.... Hm.....
Ya. The more you push, the more resistant we are....
Old 01-01-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Kidzai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My RTM on http://www.lustymodels.net/#!helen/k533t

Had a last min appointment with Helen dressed in a red dress, i was like in a shock and said "wah so red ah"! She giggle and reply 因为新年嘛所以穿红色
after that she changed to her pink nighties

As this was my 2nd visit and to me, her service and massage skill got improvement. I was kena by her "back keening" which is new to me and
before washing up, a relaxing head massage.
Her BBBJ goes deeper now. Her combo had improved compared

Overall no complaints. Impressive. thanks to all bros who guided her well.

Cheers! May 16 to be better then 15
Old 01-01-2016, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
Justice2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJustice2014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://liltigersden.com/hope/

Had my session with HOPE today. And here is what I think.

Location: G area. Nice and clean apartment. Few of the girls from LTD I tried stays around that area.
Looks: 8 (Foxy syt with light makeup on.)
Body: 9 (Fair & flawless with a waist line of only 22. Height maybe around 1.6m.)
Boobs: 9 (At least C, firm and springy. Confirmed natural & gravity defying. Those are the best I had this few years. It’s definitely the main attraction.)
Massage: 6 (Not too pro but guess she is still learning.)
BM: 7 (Bit too short but shiok.)
Attitude/GFE: 8 (Very chatty girl with nice voice. Chat non-stop throughout except during the HJ of course. But still felt there is sometime missing on the GFE. Can’t blame her maybe I am not her type. To be fair how to ask a syt to treat a uncle like a bf unless she got her hidden agenda.)
HJ: 7 (Limited patterns. Short riding with panties on followed by jerking me off with her lying by my side.)
Roaming: 7 (Allowed licking of those boobs & guess south is off limit. Attempted but mission failed.)

RTM: Maybe 1 more try. Hopefully the sensual part can be better after we get better acquainted.

Time spent: 55mins. (In & out)
Old 01-01-2016, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of

I managed to secure a 5pm slot with Hope from LTD today. Instructions for location were clear and easy to follow. Free roadside parking on PH and sundays.

so here is the brief MR:

looks: 9/10, i have no idea why some other bros said she aint the super chio type. To me she is quite a beauty and definitely my type
body: 9.5/10, tip top body, no tummy, slender waist and legs, nicely shaped boobs
massage: 7, not exactly pro massage honestly but her looks and sensual part will make up for it
hj: she took the initiative to check how many shoots i wanted. I ask for 2, and no issues with unloading both shots
gfe: 8/10, like i said not the best in massage but she makes it up here, whole session wasnt awkward and easy to maintain conversations with her. Herphone was probably on silent with vibration offed as i dint notice any smses and or calls coming in.
rtm: most likely

Let me know I have have not return your points!
Old 01-01-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Just paid Mint a visit, she has definitely slimmed down. According to her, she has lost 6 kg. Apart from the broader face, her body is in great shape, and her boobs have grown more womanly again. Service level is as before. It's time for bros to visit her again!
Old 01-01-2016, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
Newbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clown_joker View Post
I managed to secure a 5pm slot with Hope from LTD today. Instructions for location were clear and easy to follow. Free roadside parking on PH and sundays.

so here is the brief MR:

looks: 9/10, i have no idea why some other bros said she aint the super chio type. To me she is quite a beauty and definitely my type
body: 9.5/10, tip top body, no tummy, slender waist and legs, nicely shaped boobs
massage: 7, not exactly pro massage honestly but her looks and sensual part will make up for it
hj: she took the initiative to check how many shoots i wanted. I ask for 2, and no issues with unloading both shots
gfe: 8/10, like i said not the best in massage but she makes it up here, whole session wasnt awkward and easy to maintain conversations with her. Herphone was probably on silent with vibration offed as i dint notice any smses and or calls coming in.
rtm: most likely
Saw a blue van below her condo parked at the road side with 2 plain clothed inside. Very sure they are not passing by as it was there for at least an hr to 2. Suspect there might be some action soon. dun be alarm juz my speculation. The officers must be pissed, working on a new year day.
Old 01-01-2016, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 19
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold

Just had a booking with Hope from LTD, I rate Hope very high in terms of looks, attitude and GFE! to be frank i've not had too many experiences with ML's but when i first spoke to Hope i almost thought she was taiwanese! she has a very teh voice so must be careful not to kenna KC.. this one confirm will become ang pai so better fast hand fast leg. just to disclaim a few things before i go on to provide my ratings but im really not a big fan of massage, so i really go to ML's for the sensual part. I'm also very picky about looks and even recently trying Enna from LTD it did not give me a positive experience (but i have to give enna credit for her attitude and playability, just that the looks buay gum me).

without further ado here is my MR for Hope...

Looks: 8.5, this one the looks very gum me, my regular ML is xiao pi qiu aka flirty from LTD now and i would rate them both on par with regards to their looks. Hope has a very sweet face and has flawless skin with no blemishes or pimples.
Attitude: Very chatty, conversational and teh (which i like). Accommodating to requests and also responsive to sms.
Body: 9.5, for me she has the best body i've laid my hands on. she has perfect natural C cup boobs and a very tiny waist with smooth skin. when she lies beside you/in your arms, you just want to grab her and hold her damn tight. also has very nice slender legs that are proportionate to her body. in short, a dream.
Massage: 7, as earlier bros mentioned she has a lot to learn in terms of massage. given that im not a fan of massages, i feel that bros who like hard massage will have to look elsewhere, unless you're willing to wait out for her to improve her skills. that said, i think she tries very hard to accommodate your request. bros will have to try to chime in on this as im not the best person to review this.
HJ:8, not a lot of pattern but very hardworking as i take long to cum and opted for 2Hj. halfway through the first, i started working the hj myself and she told me to let her do it (+points!). took almost 15mins for the 2nd hj but she continued jerking me without signs of being impatient so that's a big plus for me.

in short
pros: beautiful girl with an amazing body and good attitude, GFE very high and very friendly girl who will make you feel at ease
cons: maybe a bit expensive for some bros ($120) but worth it in my opinion, not for hard massage lovers, hj not a lot of pattern
RTM: YES!
Old 01-01-2016, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 19
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie1985 View Post
Saw a blue van below her condo parked at the road side with 2 plain clothed inside. Very sure they are not passing by as it was there for at least an hr to 2. Suspect there might be some action soon. dun be alarm juz my speculation. The officers must be pissed, working on a new year day.
i just finished a 9pm slot with her and didn't notice anything out of the blue... didn't get busted and hope this gem will be safe.
Old 02-01-2016, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1246 / Power: 9
blitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud ofblitzkriegg has much to be proud of

http://liltigersden.com/hope/

Had a session with Hope today, this is my first time writing an MR. Don't usually post at all but I promised her an MR and I thought I should since she's the most service oriented ML I've ever met.

Looks: 9/10 Has some fake eyelashes on but otherwise has very flawless facial skin. The cover photo of her is the closest representation. I don't know what's with the other photos, LTD gotta reconsider his photo selections man.

Body: 9.5/10 Smooth skin, slim waist and legs. Perfect C cup boobs and the best waist I've ever put my arm around when a ML laid beside me.

Hygiene: 8/10 Changes towels on the bed and washes her hands very thoroughly with dettol. Saw bros writing about this a few days back and got me conscious about it too lol

Massage: 7/10 Can't really review this as I pretty much told her I can't take hard massages and the massage wasn't important to me either. Gotta ask other bros who are dam particular about massages

HJ: 8/10 Not a lot of pattern but good enough for me. Summore told me she will be doing JG after my 2nd. All other MLs I've tried always want me to wash up as soon as its done.

GFE: 11/10 I suck at building chemistry through conversations but she does put in effort in all the small things. Messaging me 新年快乐, asking if I need to drink any water, feeding me with a sweet, giving me a hug before I walked out.

RTM: Definitely.
Old 02-01-2016, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
acetan1980 is Cool - loads of Potential

Just took up the expensive hobby. Below are the MR for some of the gals I try in Nov and Dec.

Saw a lot of reviews, some are fake and some are real. To support I would like to share my experience to other newbie like me.

I am also under boob’s lover group so all the gals I engaged is the got stuff type 

1 ) http://www.sglonelyguy.com/eva-massage/
Looks: 7 - MILF
Body: 8 - Slim
Boobs: 8 - Real
Massage: 7 - ok with massage bed
BM: 8 - SOP
HJ: 7 – SOP (2 time)
Roaming: 7 - First time dun dare to ask too much and never touch a lot
Attitude/GFE: 8 - can talk
RTM: Might

2 ) http://www.sglonelyguy.com/miki-massage/
Looks: 6 - MILF
Boobs: 8 - Fake
Massage: 8 – Good with massage bed
HJ: 9 – SOP, GJ very good (1 time)
Roaming: 5
Attitude/GFE: 5 (complain too much, pick up HP too much)
RTM: Nope

3 ) http://www.sglonelyguy.com/anqi-massage/
Looks: 8 – MILF like apple hong
Boobs: 8 – Natural
Massage: 10 - Back Stepping the best
BM: 10 – nei nei everywhere
HJ: 8 – Nice with a lot of pattern (2 time)
Roaming: 10 - eveywhere
Attitude/GFE: 9 - can talk anything
RTM: Yes (Back Stepping)

4 ) http://www.sglonelyguy.com/rachael-massage/
Looks: 7 – MILF
Body: 6 - meaty
Boobs: 9 - Natural
Massage: 8 – SOP
BM: 8 – Nice with the big boobs
HJ: 7 – SOP (2 time)
Roaming: 10 - eveywhere
Attitude/GFE: 9 - can talk anything
RTM: Nope(No feeling)

5 ) http://liltigersden.com/passion/
Looks: 9 – between STY - MILF
Body: 8 – Slim and nice
Boobs: 8 - Fake
Massage: 8 – SOP
BM: 10 – Nice 
HJ: 8 – got feel (2 time)
Roaming: 10 - everywhere
Attitude/GFE: 9
RTM: Might

6 ) http://liltigersden.com/enna/
Looks: 9 - STY
Body: 8 – Slim and nice
Boobs: 8 - natural
Massage: 7 - SOP
HJ: 8 - – got feel (2 time)
Roaming: 10 - everywhere
Attitude/GFE: 10 – fun and playful to me,
RTM: 2 time and will not RTM anymore (reason - too many out there to try)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1