The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2009, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold
Re: Melbourne Australia

No time to go PP liao... now shuffling between San Francisco, Shanghai, Nanjing, Hefei, Beijing, Taipei, Surabaya, KL, and Sillypore. Occasionally when I have my private time, I go to CP with my sbf brothers for private R&R... I am sure you knew about CP hor.. but cheong in Taipei is quiet nice though is a bit on the high side but still below sillypore... but from time to time, I do travel to other cities such as Kun Ming, Tokyo, Hong Kong etc... you got the pictures

I might be going to Melbourne for a due diligence... can't fix the time yet but if the opposite party is willing to sign my version of NDA, i will go there.

So going to Asia lately ?? if you do, PM me you schedule and who knows we can meet in of those cities I mentioned.
Old 10-10-2009, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

OMG!!! You been everywhere my friend...I just got back from Russia (Moscow)and the US (LA and NYC)...Part work and Part play...Maybe we can catch up next then somewhere like ya said
Old 10-10-2009, 07:29 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
melbvictory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

Heya Mateee...Welcome back...How ya doing?! Hope that all is good...
Anyway, does 1hr includes only 1 shot or as many as you can?
I think only 1 shot, didn't ask. but $350 per shot is quite pricey!

probably dependent on the girl. if she'll allow it...
Old 10-10-2009, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
zamumar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR - Sugar

Full Review - Sugar

Had some time to kill before a flight so went down to 43 Tope..
Wanted to book Cindy but someone had already booked before me..

I wasn't really in the mood for a fuck; but was bored.. I couldn't really remember what the other girls looked like and cbf getting them to all come out again so I ended up going with OKT's recommendation.. Sugar..

If you've read my other FRs, you know that I'm a T&A man; which is why I was a bit disappointed when Sugar walked in..

Sugar has the typical Asian body.. slim with small tits.. She looked a bit too skinny and her ass was not at all plump.. She has a cute face and her eyes have a hint of sluttiness to them.. Her manner is very shy and innocent..

She walked in almost as soon as I got in to the room and then spent a while showering with me and washing up..

I'm not a fan of catbaths and Sugar's one was probably one of the worst i've had.. She doesn't use her tongue and just pecks you all over your body.. I could tell that the session was going to be very SOP..

She's been working for 1 month and her lack of experience showed in her BBBJ technique.. All she did was put it in her mouth and bob up and down.. No suction, no tongue and no deepthroat..

Tried a few positions, then I fucked her in missionary for a long time and made her cum.. She said something that sounded like "oma" (omona maybe?) then laughed after she came.. Finished up inside her and spent the rest of the session talking..

She is studying english and can speak it well.. She is very chatty and innocent with an interesting story of how she started working..

she finishes earlier than the other girls (3 am) so you might catch her leaving the shop if you're part of the late crowd..

All in all, Sugar has a long way to go and a lot to learn before her service becomes up to par with the other girls.. Best thing about her at the moment is probably her pussy.. It is tighter than most of the other girls.. XD

Name: Sugar
BBBJ: 4 (bad technique, no suction and didn't take it all in the mouth)
Sex: 5 (very SOP, no enthusiasm)
Look: 6 (bit cute with a hint of sluttiness)
Body: 5 (slim and petite with small tits, bit too skinny for me)
RTF: No (ok GFE but wasn't a fan of her body )
Old 10-10-2009, 03:52 PM
Samster

pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by melbvictory View Post
I think only 1 shot, didn't ask. but $350 per shot is quite pricey!
Indeed pricey, if $350 is only for 1 shot my friend!!! All those Ang Mos reckon that their pussies are made of GOLD izzit?! But I do understand...Every day eat Fish, sometimes have Prawn also good

And oh! Bro Zamumar...Thank you for the detailed FR...Where are you heading to anyway?!
Old 10-10-2009, 03:54 PM
Samster

Btw, anyone been to Romantic later? Anyway FR or recommendation?!
Old 11-10-2009, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 0
sefure deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FR - Sugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamumar View Post
She said something that sounded like "oma" (omona maybe?) then laughed after she came..
lol. that's sugar all right.. a few k-working girls call out 엄마 'umma' during sex, but i find it much more common with non-working ladies than the ones at parlours.. funny how cultural infuences are so commonly ingrained in sex. western girls cry out 'oh god' or 'jesus', but k-girls moan umma.. lol. umma actually means mother in korean - i tell you, there no place in korean society that isn't sacred from umma. if i ever marry my girlfriend, there's no fucking way i'm going to live anywhere even remotely close to the mother in law.. maybe settle in tokyo or somewhere else across the ocean, but that's as close as i'd want to be to a korean mother in law. boy would she fuck me up if she knew what i get up to..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluevelvet View Post
The greatest WL experience I have ever had, bar none.
nice find.. muchas gracias.. so where is this hottie from?.. and more importantly, what's her contact details.
Old 11-10-2009, 04:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
HalfClover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketrocket View Post

So you reckon $400 is a good price mate? For 2hrs? Can come as many times? Does she do in-calls too? How's the rating in the look dept?
I was happy with the price considering it was 2 hrs and in my hotel room. I popped twice but I could have had more if I was up to it, but two is good enough for me over two hours. My earlier FR was probably a bit brief but I was rushed at the time, sorry about that. Connie is well worth the experience, I got her number from a WL in Brisbane and she put me onto Connie who she said was her friend.

Best thing about Connie was no rushing and a good GFE, she didn't seem to want to "fuck and run" if you know what I mean. Didn't ask for money up front which was nice, looks were only 7/10 but had a great rack and a nice slim body - just what I like. The warm up period was good, wasn't initially into DFK but came around. I'm not a big DATY fan on WL so worked with my hands and got her off and she swung into BBBJ with some vigor. Excellent technique here with plenty of tongue work and excellent suction - she could suck a golf ball through a straw! Kept it up for 10 mins or so and I was fairly primed to pop - not sure what she would have done if I had popped (the reactions I have had in the past to this have been never that positive, pretty funny sometimes though). Anyway I suggested moving on and she started capping me with her mouth which I like but I stopped her and washed down before getting her to put the rubber on (reduces risk of infection).

FJ covered all the usual positions and I got her to crouch on top which is a position I like and she managed to keep this up for longer than most girls. Plenty of eye contact and worked her mojo well. After I popped she did a nice massage until I was good to go again. Second FJ lasted for a good length of time (always better round 2) and by the time I popped and we relaxed a bit the two hours was up.

Not sure about in calls you would have to give her a call to find out, happy to PM you the number. She had a story about where she was living, working etc which wouldn't suit in-calls but I wouldn't bet my life on any WL's story. Still, I'll be giving her a call next time I'm in Melbourne.
Old 11-10-2009, 06:30 AM
Samster

Bro HalfClover and Bro BlueVelvet...Great to hear your FRs from these FLs...Good to have a change once awhile.

Good men for sharing!!!
Old 15-10-2009, 07:08 PM
Samster

Rather quiet these days on this thread hey?!
Old 15-10-2009, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hornyox is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Brothers,

I live in Brisbane, sometime next month, I will be heading for Melbourne for 2 days. At the moment I do not know where I will be staying, can any brothers recommend to me in-call services probably around 1 -2 hours in the hotel room. Hopefully I can book before I arrive. Else tell me where I can find info for asian in-call services.

Also can brothers advise where and which are the good asian cat houses in Melbourne.

Thanx in advance.
Old 15-10-2009, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
AH_DRAGON deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i really wish i could write frs but my memory fails me.haha.anyway,in a month i have gone to 39,43 and MC about 10 times?and i must say 39 has the best themed rooms,43 has the prettiest girls and for service and ambience i love MC the most.my favourite smehow is MC.will be going on mon and tue next week.i think bbbj is overhyped.haha.maybe i have too much before that i reckon the whole package and experience is more important than that.it will be nice if we have a group outing or something.haha.
Old 16-10-2009, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Casonova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Linda from Madam Leonas few weeks back (as recommended in previous thread here) and have to say was not disappointed. Her service is top notched and her AR and bbbj is heavenly (even allow cim) even though it's my first visit. Plus she gives out the gf feeling and has a very good attitude..deserves a rtf!!

On another note, think I will boycott Tiffany's massage as the lady in charge is such a bitch and she gives me the shits. Wanted to rtf Jenny yesterday cos she's one of the few there who gives a hard massage but unfortunately someone booked her for an hour. Should have came back when she was free but saw another masseur which was pretty cute. Just asked the okt how her massage is...N she raised her bloody voice n said dun waste time...totally unbelievable! Plus I requested for a room cos I hate having a massage in the living room. Should have walked off but wanted to try Rebecca. Anyway her massage was so so....n the session din go the full 1/2 hr but at least get to suck her tits. After the session, decided to give this place a flick simply for the shitty attitude of the okt. Anyway, word of advice to bros out there...always ask for the room and the gal u like..n if u cant have either 1...just walked off n show the okt she cant always have her way..we are after all paying customers and have the right to choose!
Old 16-10-2009, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casonova View Post
Tried Linda from Madam Leonas few weeks back...Her service is top notched and her AR and bbbj is heavenly (even allow cim) even though it's my first visit...

Thats with or without cap mate?!
Old 16-10-2009, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Casonova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

That's without cap....and she's from taiwan btw....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1