The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2010, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Sonica deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Long time din go there so this evening went to NPW with some frens. Very quite , no Prc around . Heard some Ahpek saying that last night one senior cheongster again died while cheonging and 01 day b4 another was found dead in the basement car park. After listening to their gossiping , I also scare. Looks like this place is getting haunted nowadays. Any Bros here know about this?
Old 10-02-2010, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 21
powerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypowerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

just back from OS... when bonk halfway... suddenly okt call my prc that imigration spot check at pw and ask them not to go down stair... and 11 prc kena... so cham...
Old 10-02-2010, 03:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
mv6tt888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sonica: u sure got ppl die? bcos of wat? interesting and it would be gd to know leh..

[NEW] Local Chinese Girl With BF Scandalous Moments!
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/sammybo...s-moments.html
Old 10-02-2010, 08:56 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerguy View Post
just back from OS... when bonk halfway... suddenly okt call my prc that imigration spot check at pw and ask them not to go down stair... and 11 prc kena... so cham...
no wonder you said not free to join out gathering yesterday!
Old 10-02-2010, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
sadchaiz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonica View Post
Long time din go there so this evening went to NPW with some frens. Very quite , no Prc around . Heard some Ahpek saying that last night one senior cheongster again died while cheonging and 01 day b4 another was found dead in the basement car park. After listening to their gossiping , I also scare. Looks like this place is getting haunted nowadays. Any Bros here know about this?
wow! NPW seems so deadly these days and i'm lucky to have migrated over to OSFC. maybe you should change port but no guarantee that nothing will happen also. if you're information is true it would be the 3rd death that I know happen within these 2 months.
Old 10-02-2010, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
kldick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadchaiz View Post
wow! NPW seems so deadly these days and i'm lucky to have migrated over to OSFC. maybe you should change port but no guarantee that nothing will happen also. if you're information is true it would be the 3rd death that I know happen within these 2 months.
NPW since last year everyday on high alert. I heard a mata kena beaten too.
Old 10-02-2010, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Tiew...ask you go gathering say not free. Now post here say bonk prc. Like that call bro? Not swee lah.
Old 10-02-2010, 11:40 AM
Samster

powerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypowerguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
no wonder you said not free to join out gathering yesterday!
not like that leh.. i got company dinner till 11.30 then heading to meet klboy and des... when reached there all masuk action liao... so i find my own playground lo!
Old 10-02-2010, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Tiew...ask you go gathering say not free. Now post here say bonk prc. Like that call bro? Not swee lah.
knn... i was late leh... when meet des u guys also dunno where liao... somemore des makan sendiri also didn;t reserve for me!
Old 10-02-2010, 11:43 AM
Samster

lastnight was late attended my group gathering.. then when i arrived all in action... so i find my own play ground arpound kepong.. but sad to say all bz or off phone... so heading to OS... after 15min screen thru finally a prc caught my eye with her gorgeous look like rose chin! so... go and ask her and action...

Name: Yuan Yuan (round round)
Face: 7/10 light make up, and look like Rose Chin!
Body: 7/10 Smooth skin, slim with long leg (leg fetish.. hehehe...) but B-C cup boobs quite nice to hold when bang in doggy ...
DFK: No
CBJ: 5/10 quite hardworking to make me hard
Fingering: NO!
DATY: NO!
Catbath: 5/10 (brief)
FK: no intention to try
FJ: 7/10 me on top, side way, and fire in the hole in doggy
Overall: 6.5/10 because of her sweet smile
WIR: may be when i think of rose chin... hahahaha
Damage: RM100 + Rm15 + Rm5 tips

anyway after i shoot knn okt called her said imigrasion sapu PW.. ask them stay in room dun come down coz worry will sapu OS too... lucky man! else my load dunno how to release... hehehe...
Old 10-02-2010, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadchaiz View Post
i apologize on the behalf of bro ken, because these few days he's been drinking white man herbal tea which the doctor told him to stop but it was too tempting for him. He also had several doze of northern mushroom blended this week so please forgive him. Although i'm trying hard to forgive him but he keeps promoting me here until my phone can't stop ringing so soon i would have to disconnect the line. Sobs!
bro sadchaiz... think u better take ur friend to find some sinseh fast, otherwise sickness become cancer
Old 10-02-2010, 03:46 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
not like that leh.. i got company dinner till 11.30 then heading to meet klboy and des... when reached there all masuk action liao... so i find my own playground lo!
oh... i left the gatherin around 11pm.. i went home kau kau chu.
Old 10-02-2010, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

bro sengseng... me still waiting for me angpow
Old 11-02-2010, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip View Post
oh... i left the gatherin around 11pm.. i went home kau kau chu.
oh.. nvm la.. look forward next gathering again!
Old 11-02-2010, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 20
warmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guywarmnites deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Bros when Powerguy says he got COMPANY DINNER means he's cheonging some office gal on the meeting table, copy machine & bathroom.....u no understand meh!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1