The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-12-2015, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Am I seeing a trend here?
It started with enna, passion, delight......

Then now is sunny? Lol
You can more or less predict the next MR should be up by afternoon.

I hope I am wrong tho.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 30-12-2015, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Am I seeing a trend here?
It started with enna, passion, delight......

Then now is sunny? Lol
You can more or less predict the next MR should be up by afternoon.

I hope I am wrong tho.
Yeah it is really obvious, especially with passion and these couple of days sunny (these 2 more obvious to me probably cos visited them b4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NZKiwi View Post
Thanks for the review, bro Derrick.
No worries

Cathy, Mango
Old 30-12-2015, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 629 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Yeah it is really obvious, especially with passion and these couple of days sunny (these 2 more obvious to me probably cos visited them b4)

No worries
Bro u visited sunny before? So how was it?
Old 30-12-2015, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Bro u visited sunny before? So how was it?
I MR-ed her as "sandy" in my signature...
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.p...ostcount=17052

Cathy, Mango
Old 30-12-2015, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 21
beemerduke is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeemerduke is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by blurrsotong View Post
Hi
Any info on http://sgbeautycastle.com/angela-mas...ideo-included/
Even got $30 rejection fee!!
Looks good but cannot find any MRs
Thanks
Tried her yesterday. Physically a bit fat in the middle, complexion darker and skin not smooth. Photos are heavily photoshopped.

No techique and strength for massage. She mostly rub your spine up & down, used her elbow to circle the shoulder area.

Worse, she was replying messages during the session. Gfe is negative. AVOID
Old 30-12-2015, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 10
Lovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by samseng67 View Post

Anyone try this gal out yet?

Reviews all say good and apparently she is picky as well. With long queue as well.

Contact is found here

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/kacy-massage/

Any feedback is welcomed
If I remembered correctly , she has been around for sometime .. It was a mix of good and so so remarks with a couple of bad experience .. Not a fail safe one like some of those in tier 1 ones
Old 30-12-2015, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 9
marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

No worries
Now with so many new clones for this stable, don't know who's MR to trust anymore. Have to really try to know.
Old 30-12-2015, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 10
hazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Here is my MR for An Qi (http://www.sglonelyguy.com/anqi-massage/)

Location: Stay alone. Old estate and I doubt she washes the towel on the massage bed as they give off a sweaty smell
Looks: 8 (looks like former actress Apple Hong)
Body: 9 slim body with nice C cup boobs, my type!
Massage: 10 back kneeing is very very good
Sensual: 9
GFE: 7 (I won't call it GFE but coquettish which is highly enjoyable)

I shall provide some description here. Location wise is hard to access by MRT but got a few bus stops nearby for bros who drive, not a problem as her place has some parking lots. I did the massage in her living room and the floor is oily due to the massage oils I guess. Towel on the massage bed smells old. The area where you rest your head in smells horrible because your face has to be in contact with the bed. If you're not particular on such things, then ignore this.
Before massage starts, she asked how many HJs I want, opted for 2 and she immediately started playing right after I strip my undies. Throughout the entire session she is coquettish and makes you feel good. Maybe because I don't have such real life interactions? Anyways, massage was very well done with the back kneeing. After a good 20 or 30 minutes massage, flipped over for 2nd HJ. I played with her boobs and came not long after.

I will definitely RTM because of her attitude, so far the best I had.
Old 30-12-2015, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
MR ON FAITH LTD

booked her on Monday yesterday confirmed with her again at 11am today. Ended up I am here alone called and message hee with no reply nothing at all. I honestly thought LTD ML are of certain standards but I was wrong. Very bad service standards. I am left high and dry now

No use changing that photo when the character sucks big time. It's ok if the okt wants to zap me because this is the first time I encounter such service from LTD. no courtesy to even say sorry!

Last edited by jason910; 30-12-2015 at 11:56 AM.
Old 30-12-2015, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 10
hazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhazyones23 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Here is my MR for Si SI (http://www.sglonelyguy.com/sisi-massage/)
I visited her in Nov so this is a really late MR on my part

Looks: 6-7 I can't really tell because of the dim lighting so I focused more on her body instead. She definitely is a MILF
Body: 8 She packs a tight body especially in her tight dress. I got hard just looking at her in her tight dress and her big boobs like spilling out. Her boobs are ENHANCED so bros who like natural fun bags, please look elsewhere
Massage: 6 decent massage with the right strength but I prefer knee massage. I did not ask whether can do knee massage so it's my bad
Sensual: 6
HJ : 6 (just stroking and some boob action on my dick)
GFE: 5 she keeps repeating I am good looking and slim and easy to massage. Not much of other topics to chat about.
Attitude: 9 (this is what makes this trip unforgettable)

I think my MR is abit harsh on her because she is a nice and thoughtful lady. However, I stick to giving a objective MR. So here goes...

Dim apartment so I cannot really see her face clearly but I think she's not bad looking. She's definitely not young as advertised but more like a bodylicious MILF. She was in a tight dress and I got hard just by seeing her figure and her big boobs, made me forget about her face. Face may not be young but her body is! Stripped, started massage and only one HJ because I want to enjoy more massage time. Her hand massage was good but I guess I am too used to back knee/step massage so did not really enjoy as much as I expected BUT still good overall.
I teasingly asked her to massage my butt and she obliged. I love that feeling and before I realised, she stripped down and did her massage in the nude with panties on. She started her BM on my back and the first thing on my mind was "what's that hard thing??" That's when I realised her boobs are enhanced. That was a let down because I wished those big boobs of her would be real so that I will have more fun playing with it.

I flipped round and she licked and sucked my nipples. I like her hard sucking on my nips. while she was doing that, she started stroking my dick and used her boobs to give my lil bro a quick massage. It felt odd but same time felt satisfying. I asked to play with her boobs and suck on her nips. I don't know why but I got turned on more playing with her enhanced boobs (guess I just like big round things) and shot quickly.

Went to shower and she poured me a cup of water. Nice service. Told me to take my time dressing and she took me to the balcony and see the scenery. Unforgettable pleasant experience.
Old 30-12-2015, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16025 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelo0632 View Post
Now with so many new clones for this stable, don't know who's MR to trust anymore. Have to really try to know.
Now have to read those MRs with a pinch of salt and lower your expectations.

I have to give the benefit of doubt and compiled those MRs. Therefore, for those that have visited, post your true reviews here, in order to counter those questionable MRs.

It is sad that even this stable has to resort to this tactic. I am not sure which stables can be trusted anymore.
Old 30-12-2015, 01:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 19
connormacleod is one of the Best!connormacleod is one of the Best!connormacleod is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post

I have to give the benefit of doubt and compiled those MRs. Therefore, for those that have visited, post your true reviews here, in order to counter those questionable MRs.

It is sad that even this stable has to resort to this tactic. I am not sure which stables can be trusted anymore.
I agree...
Old 30-12-2015, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 20
hayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to beholdhayashi72 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
MR ON FAITH LTD

booked her on Monday yesterday confirmed with her again at 11am today. Ended up I am here alone called and message hee with no reply nothing at all. I honestly thought LTD ML are of certain standards but I was wrong. Very bad service standards. I am left high and dry now

No use changing that photo when the character sucks big time. It's ok if the okt wants to zap me because this is the first time I encounter such service from LTD. no courtesy to even say sorry!
Booked her last night. Early this morning to tell me my booking is cancelled. Did not give reason. Will this ML a miss
Old 30-12-2015, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post

Ah, no wonder bro u had demoted Shuang Shuang and Passion to Tier 2. Haha.

IMHO, these are my current favs. Both has pros and cons. We always said this, what suits u might not suit the rest. Clearly mrs also alot but not my vegetable.

So happy chionging. Looking forward for beter vege in 2016.
Old 30-12-2015, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

All MRs, whether by reputable bros or those who rarely post, should be used as references only. We are all different and have different preferences and tastes. Try out those that grab your attention and see if they suit you. Happy chionging bros!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1