The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 02-01-2013, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold
Re: Thai good girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soopafly View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
Hahaha good one. Nice juicy boy but face not nice.
After a few drinks, she might look good enough to tapao :O)

Quote:
Originally Posted by acmilan View Post
Wow make them sound evil saying they go to dark side. More like they get more experienced /lau ying in their profession. Just like us men when we first start work also newbie green green mah and "kuah kia". After get bullied and become kopi boy for seniors, we get fed up and also aim to climb higher lor. Same as in corporate professions, WL profession also have rat race mah
Well said!

Damn it, I have been a kopi boy for too long T_T

By the way, can I bring you some kopi sir?
Old 02-01-2013, 03:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
tandoori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
You do get a good one from Barraca,some of these need to let off steam once in awhile i guess you are lucky to catch the right one.however if you are unlucky or catch the wrong one,it can be a screw up night.If you are still there, make the most out of this chick as there is unlikely a next time.
Well I am back in Singapore but she is here as well. turns out she has a boyfriend here who financed her a week's trip. But she contacted me to say she is bored because got no friends and BF goes to office early and comes back late. Can't go out alone. Like any good man I have offered to give her some company and drive her around to see some places.

Just wondering if its wrong to fuck her in her BF's flat !! It would be more exciting than Hotel 81 anyway. Pity the BF though....
Old 02-01-2013, 05:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santaclaws View Post
There's a saying 男人有钱就变坏,女人变坏就有钱。

Therefore the answer is : 钱
Case in point: Hugh is 86. New wife is 26.

Old 02-01-2013, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Thai good girl

Quote:
5555+

Many girls will know whether they will "go" with you within the first 30 seconds they lay their eyes on you Sometimes we need to show our "hands" early

If you are a player, this is how you do it.....like a khun Thai:

The gal not bad,I don't mind tapao her
Old 02-01-2013, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by tandoori View Post
Well I am back in Singapore but she is here as well. turns out she has a boyfriend here who financed her a week's trip. But she contacted me to say she is bored because got no friends and BF goes to office early and comes back late. Can't go out alone. Like any good man I have offered to give her some company and drive her around to see some places.

Just wondering if its wrong to fuck her in her BF's flat !! It would be more exciting than Hotel 81 anyway. Pity the BF though....
Wah bro you curi ayam!!
All fair in war and love
Old 02-01-2013, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
Wah bro you curi ayam!!
All fair in war and love

What if you see your gf is with another man on your bed? Will u say sorry to them and silently wait for them while they get dressed and the guy shakes his hand, give u a hug, say thanks and leave the place??

Just personal view. I am not a saint but I play with big head and not small head. We are all assholes when getting a good f but what is so difficult to find an alternative love nest??
Old 02-01-2013, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
What if you see your gf is with another man on your bed? Will u say sorry to them and silently wait for them while they get dressed and the guy shakes his hand, give u a hug, say thanks and leave the place??
KNS!! And no offer to at least give him a lift or offer him taxi fare?? Jialat lah u....
Old 02-01-2013, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
KNS!! And no offer to at least give him a lift or offer him taxi fare?? Jialat lah u....
Should ask him to take a shower while I call for the taxi.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 996 / Power: 13
Pita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to beholdPita123 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Most likely he isn't a BF but just a john like you. But if I walked into my place and saw some strange guy, in bed or not, when I had a gal there that I brought from overseas, I'd stick a knife in his gut and probably hers as well. My house is my house, not a public space.
Old 02-01-2013, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 12
nookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternookie2612 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pita123 View Post
Most likely he isn't a BF but just a john like you. But if I walked into my place and saw some strange guy, in bed or not, when I had a gal there that I brought from overseas, I'd stick a knife in his gut and probably hers as well. My house is my house, not a public space.
Bro...u knife him u also lugi no matter if he die or not.....tell u...u just STICK IT IN HIM...he sure never forget u...hahaha!!
Old 02-01-2013, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 12
Pinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPinkreika deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nookie2612 View Post
Bro...u knife him u also lugi no matter if he die or not.....tell u...u just STICK IT IN HIM...he sure never forget u...hahaha!!
Lolx, unforgettable memory.
Old 02-01-2013, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
diveinn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
5555+

Chai leow!!!! when in thailand, do as the Thais do....!
Old 02-01-2013, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
diveinn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
5555+

Many girls will know whether they will "go" with you within the first 30 seconds they lay their eyes on you Sometimes we need to show our "hands" early

Chai leow! when in Thailand, do as the Thais do...!
Old 03-01-2013, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Bro Tandoori,

Picture this:

10 to 20 years from now you have become either a celebrity, a hot-shot MNC high-flyer, a well-respected politician, etc. and suddenly this lady and her BF calls you to say they have a video of you screwing her donkey years back....

"Always have our asses covered" - this is my way

Quote:

Old 03-01-2013, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
tandoori deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

Just personal view. I am not a saint but I play with big head and not small head. We are all assholes when getting a good f but what is so difficult to find an alternative love nest??
Bro why so serious.

She is a working lady so nothing personal for this guy. He knows he is not a permanent boy friend and she works at a bar. I did go out with the girl today but did not go to the flat because I respect the privacy of other guy's home. But for the girl she is fair game. I screwed her in one of the secluded carparks today. Very adventurous and she loved the outdoor setting. Even managed a doggy shot with door open and she bent over on the back seat. Thankfully no intruders.

Then helped her buy some thai groceries at Golden Mile so that she can cook nice thai dinner for her BF. let him enjoy dinner...I loved the lunch
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1