The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-12-2015, 10:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatdafuq View Post

Kinda regretted but no choice don't have the courage to go for a checkup.. so warning other bros here.... to be CAREFUL. Better not to even do it... or quit if if you still can..
At least go see a dermatologist for the body rashes, maybe just a skin infection from dirty towel/bed. Get it treated early.

I always advocate bringing own towel to spread on the bed and a pack of unisept to wash kkj.

cheers

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 29-12-2015, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 9
Keepchiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeepchiong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Yo bro,

Niu is stay alone =) I wouldn't say its extremely discreet, but its comfortable enough for me
Old 29-12-2015, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Mint is back and has started working
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=13296977
Old 29-12-2015, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 0
lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better

MR on ENNA

http://liltigersden.com/enna/

Looks: 6/10 (pre-milf, im a sucker for SYT)
Body: petite with a B cup, well tone.
Massage: 6/10 (maybe she too small size.. she got the technique but lack of strength)
Special: 8/10 (accomodating with 4G roaming.)
RTM: Maybe (overall i find her very similar to Mint, except she maybe 2-3 years older than Mint, she is very bubbly and fun to be around with.)
Old 29-12-2015, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Dexter1991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sian, miss bessie from LTD...

got any other dua neh bus worth visiting? With , good GFE, BF and shower together. thanks!
Old 29-12-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Lonelyg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried this new girl from LTD and here's the MR

http://liltigersden.com/humility/

Looks: per-milf, 80% from picture, not as pale and a bit of
Blemish on the face
Massage: she's the one to look for if you like hard massage, Thai style, lots of bone cracking, definitely learnt this trade before
Gfe: very chatty and can talk about anything
During sensual part, will take off top and allow playing with her boobs. Nice body proportions , smooth skin, nicely shape boobs.

Hardworking girl, high Gfe, during hj, will position her body across so will shoot onto her boobs.

Definitely worth a RTM. She's here for only a short period, unless we can convince her to stay. 😜
Old 29-12-2015, 04:17 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 0
uwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Another Victim. LOL..Some warning already posted on this ML. But of course some still falls for the looks more then hygiene, time management and average massage...

First Time I got aeroplane by her and second time I visited her she tried to swap and I left on the spot. Avoid at all cost. Very bad experience with Yoyo from http://www.$$$$$$.com/yoyo_99.php

Trying $$$$$$ FL or ML is the biggest risk since 70% are fake photos and FR from OKT.

Some of my bros went and gives feedback poor hygiene on re use towel, very old apartment and quite dirty feeling. If the previous bro have any skin disease then you will be the next carrier of it. It will be permanent with you which I always put hygiene as no.1 then pretty faces..

Again, if you all like pretty face above all still have to take the risk of double book, swapping and aeroplane...

I am busy with returning points and will zap those fake OKT runners once I am free...
Got zap for write true FR what can we do.lan lan
Old 29-12-2015, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 10
Stupid80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyStupid80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Seem like most massage at central and east side. Any west side to intro? He he
Old 29-12-2015, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
Yesterday Day 1 even without any adve already fully booked. Just imagine she got lots of followers. Including me.

Cheers
Old 29-12-2015, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 748 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

I've read a few posts where different people complained about getting rashes from ML visits. I myself was one of them and it freaked me out bad. But these posts always die down and we do not know whether the person really got a STD. So my question is has anyone ever gotten STD from just visiting MLs purely?
Old 29-12-2015, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1150 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of

http://www.lustymodels.net/#!mo-mo/fbk28
Anyone review on mo mo ? Pretty SYT NEED A REPLACEMENT as Sydney is leaving soon. And MINT is so diff to book.

Thanks
Old 29-12-2015, 06:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -144 / Power: 0
Robbens Robbens

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakone View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASeng View Post
Yesterday Day 1 even without any adve already fully booked. Just imagine she got lots of followers. Including me.

Cheers
seems like i have to wait long long to get a session with her
Old 29-12-2015, 06:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
huangpu is Cool - loads of Potential

http://liltigersden.com/passion/

first time post something.

First time trying passion today, after trying to make appointment for 2 days.

I am really surprised by how focused and detailed in her massage.

Auto roam is allowed, i think is considered 3G or 4G.
then sexy slow BM, and a little of HDLY. turned over for BM/BF. all very detailed.

Hj was really interesting as she know how to make my little bro stand n sleep, something which is like JG.

Will definitely be back again! Overall, I give a 9/10!
Old 29-12-2015, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
zombieaslop2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro know if Mi er aka ex-beanie still have pimple outbreak? Cos her new pic on slg is chio max!!!
Old 29-12-2015, 07:08 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
hello2325 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

On the topic on STDs and herpes, bros here who chiong MLs, are you all worried on all these transmission of STDs/herpes or in most cases, just taking chances? Are these STDs/herpes easily transmitted via massage/touching?

Cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
http://www.herpes.com/Transmission.shtml

Herpes is easily transmitted even through other activities and not necessarily from massage or sexual contacts. Just have to observe proper hygiene and not patronize MLs with bad hygiene habits. However take this risk in perspective or just stay away completed from MLs and FLs. Even this does not remove your risk completely as it can be transmitted by skin contact during normal activities.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1