The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-12-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 567 / Power: 0
uwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to alluwtf is a name known to all
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by calliope View Post
http://liltigersden.com/delight/

Looks: Same as picture
Massage: genuine massage, not those touch touch piano
Boobs: its round and big
Body: big boobs, round butts
Attitude: keep asking if strength is ok, and smiling throughout the session

ask me take off my clothes then go showering. I requested for a boob massage after the shower before the massage.
I couldn’t see my dick at all (my dick is bigger than average……) and soon after, i exploded on her boobs. she helped me to cleaned up, then she go wash up.
Her massage is good, and based on your preferences, she will adjust her strength.
Definitely got techniques, not piano type, really.
then she HJ me after the massage.
We are chatting throughout whilst she is massaging me, I felt she is quite a down to earth person who just wants to make a simple living when she is here.
False report
Old 28-12-2015, 04:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uwtf View Post
False report
I agree. I have personally visited and rejected due to big difference in look between real person and picture.

Many of these false MRs are from clones setup to improve these ladies business and probably also increase their own earning.
Old 28-12-2015, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
PrinceAx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://liltigersden.com/passion/

Something simple for everyone's reference. All facts by earlier MRs about Passion posted by other Bros here
Her services are tip-top and her massage really good. Better than many here.
my simple ratings :

looks : 8/10 (mosaic pic, but dun have very high expectation)
massage : 9/10 (good, relaxing. Her BM/BF is must try.)
body : 8/10 (nice shape, n she knows how to use her boobs to do a good BM/BF)
hj : 9/10 (1X is not enuff, but i scared 2X within 1 hour very siong)
gfe : 10/10 (super high, beware of KC)
overall : 8.5 / 10 (one of the good ones)
Old 28-12-2015, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
I1YOU deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by playplay123 View Post

Lastly i just want to give a warning to all the bros out there. If u going to an ml and they offer painting be careful when u eat them out u are at risk of getting hpv and herpes. These two diseases are viral and since the ml offers tat as a service u dont know wat the other guys had. Herpes and hpv can transfer from oral to genital and genital back to oral so think twice next time u wanna paint a girl who had many other guys painting her too... the prc girls have limited knowledge or stds. So its up to the bros to be smart.

One ml told me once tat she only let guys with clean mouths paint her but the truth is there is no correlation between tat and hpv and herpea

Thanks for the advise playplay123 bro...

Having said that, BBBJ will be equally risky....
What about frenching?
Old 28-12-2015, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 12
alexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexong93 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by I1YOU View Post
Thanks for the advise playplay123 bro...

Having said that, BBBJ will be equally risky....
What about frenching?

Bro how about kissing and licking breast?

Good advice for bros who chiong.
Old 28-12-2015, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbens View Post
thank u bros for the kind updates. Seems like she around for very long time. N she loves to "tour" around the websites.
Actually nth wrong with touring around websites. Afterall, if u do advertising u also wanna do as many as possible or go to the popular ones to get maximum exposure.
And she's not a bad choice, many good reviews and I think some reputable reviews as well I think. Went to her once, massage is really good. Jus not my cup of tea and didn't feel the connection I guess. This is personal chemistry nothing to do with her service level.
Although my experience was quite some time ago so ymmv.
Old 28-12-2015, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexong93 View Post

Not sure how the virus goes ard, but I guess sometimes it also depends on how long between the contact and if the ML washes herself thoroughly enough. I reckon most of them will either drink water or rinse (mouth), or do a simple wipe or wash their body (boobs and nipples). These areas are easier to do a more thorough cleaning. Genitals are however trickier. Some ppl may not wash it cleanly enough for their entire life. Not to mention the bodily fluids (saliva, discharge whatever) may just get missed out in some areas or the hair area (hair is notoriously full of germs, like a men's bread). So the risk at painting is high. And of cos BBBJ is still highly dangerous IMO (done it before and felt really uneasy) just becos of the high frequency of contact with different genitals and the risk of mouth ulcers which can carry germs as well.
Just play with care and be as safe as possible lor.
Just my 2 cents.
Old 28-12-2015, 05:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -144 / Power: 0
Robbens Robbens

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Actually nth wrong with touring around websites. Afterall, if u do advertising u also wanna do as many as possible or go to the popular ones to get maximum exposure.
And she's not a bad choice, many good reviews and I think some reputable reviews as well I think. Went to her once, massage is really good. Jus not my cup of tea and didn't feel the connection I guess. This is personal chemistry nothing to do with her service level.
Although my experience was quite some time ago so ymmv.
bro, no offense. cos I am new. n i see some change name n website due to bad reviews and lousy attitude and poor business.

so to me, first opinion is she is not good lor....

but u say also correct. this one not good response, change another one lor. so there's always 2 sides to a coin bah. just tat i didn't see the good side.
Old 28-12-2015, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
wasabi29 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Took a gamble on Yo Yo despite the conflicting reports on her.

http://www.$$$$$$.com/yoyo_99.php

After numerous encounters with fake, heavily photoshopped and photos taken ages ago, was really surprised when Yo Yo opened the door! From her photos, I half expected a plump girl with average looks, but she is pretty, shapely, taut bodied without an inch of fats. Jackpot!

She's operating from a 3-roomer together with her pals in the most raided building in the central part of Singapore. Her pals are Ai Li and Tina, who are real sisters. According to her, all three of them learnt massage together under the same shifu. She asked if I would like to tarma, as her pals had not had any customer for the day yet. Gave it a miss because I prefer to build rapport person-to-person. Asked her for a comparison of the three of them and she said Tina is the one with 女人味,Ai Li is like a schoolgirl while she herself is the sexier one. (So take your pick)

Without prompting, she removed her white oversized partially see-through top to reveal a pair of lovely, natural B-sized boobs with pink nipples. Jackpot again!

Her massage was really good and comfortable. 100% authentic. Massaged me from shoulder to legs, and she could do prostrate maintenance quite well (not the full juagen set though). Very hardworking and chatty, which made the session rather enjoyable. Advised her to look for another place to move to during our conversation, because it would be a real pity if this gem gets hauled up by the AV.

Wanted to extend the session, but there was already bro lined up after me. Wasted.... but I'll definitely go back to visit her again.

Ratings:
Looks - 8/10 (photos 5. 5/10. she looks like a certain tvb actress)
Age - possibly 23 or 24 yrs old
Body - 8. 5/10 (0. 5 deducted for tattoo below navel, I hate tattoos! )
Boobs - 8/10 (nicely shaped 34B)
Massage - 9/10 (definitely well-trained)
Autoroam - depending on chemistry; 4G is a real possibility
HJ: non-mechanical, mixed with some JG techniques
Damage: $100+tips
RTM: 100% certainty

Addendum :- Think I should add that she'll collect payment first, because she and her pals had the misfortune of being bullied by several customers, including one who paid $150 after three hours of service and another who said he had no money after the session ended. From my own encounter with her, bros can safely pay up first, she would not shortchange customers.
Thanks for the FR bro. Have just verified today she really is not bad. Chio and not a time watcher with good hard massage especially around the neck area. Did not manage to see her room mates though.

Old 28-12-2015, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 23
blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!

Hi
Any info on http://sgbeautycastle.com/angela-mas...ideo-included/
Even got $30 rejection fee!!
Looks good but cannot find any MRs
Thanks

Pls up if you like the MRs...thanks! Cheers!
Old 28-12-2015, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
delta3000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi29 View Post
Thanks for the FR bro. Have just verified today she really is not bad. Chio and not a time watcher with good hard massage especially around the neck area. Did not manage to see her room mates though.

Unfortunately, i'm not as lucky as you. Was a victim of "bait-and-switch" i suppose. Reached the location on time and her room mate Ai Li opened the door for me. Told me to wait awhile and shower first, I thought "ok maybe she busy, will attend to me after that".

After shower, went back into the room, see Ai Li (http://www.$$$$$$.com/aili_94.php) still in the room and I was wtf????!!!!! Wanted to reject on the spot, but decided to give her a shot. Was informed that Yoyo "apparently" was double-booked (at the very least could have told me earlier, then no need waste my time travel down la)

Long story short, massage was decent, sensual nothing much to shout about. RTM for Yoyo or her room mates: Unlikely
Old 28-12-2015, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
playplay123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexong93 View Post

Licking breasts is safe... but if u wanna make out u better make sure there is no sores on her
Old 28-12-2015, 08:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 15
theon is a name known to alltheon is a name known to alltheon is a name known to alltheon is a name known to alltheon is a name known to alltheon is a name known to all

MR on Yaya (LTD)
Looks: 7.5 (quite pretty)
Massage: 8 (it was alright)
HJ: 8 (not bad techniques)
Gfe: 8
RTM: yes when i feel the need. Overall a good experience
Old 28-12-2015, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
smaple deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta3000 View Post
Unfortunately, i'm not as lucky as you. Was a victim of "bait-and-switch" i suppose. Reached the location on time and her room mate Ai Li opened the door for me. Told me to wait awhile and shower first, I thought "ok maybe she busy, will attend to me after that".

After shower, went back into the room, see Ai Li (http://www.$$$$$$.com/aili_94.php) still in the room and I was wtf????!!!!! Wanted to reject on the spot, but decided to give her a shot. Was informed that Yoyo "apparently" was double-booked (at the very least could have told me earlier, then no need waste my time travel down la)

Long story short, massage was decent, sensual nothing much to shout about. RTM for Yoyo or her room mates: Unlikely
It seems there is some truth that her time management is not good. No one ever complained about her service except being aeroplaned.. Hmmm..heaven hell experience here, either you get your booking and enjoy great time or you'll be pissed wasting your time and not seeing her at all..
Old 28-12-2015, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
Jvegas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried these before? Can't find any intel on

http://www.shenhua69.com/qingtian/
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/sisi-massage/
http://www.sglonelyguy.com/eunice-massage/