The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 28-10-2012, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
This is the same case for most. Once they tasted the easy money, they normally will not work hard for money. For guys, they rob, they cheat. For gers they sell their bodies. Men will stop only when they are put behind bar or whack by others till handicap. Women will stop when there is no market for her or she found a new carrot. This is only a small portion of Vietnam. Dun associate most of your time with this group of ppl, in general, Viet are nice and hardworking.
I agree with nice... but not hardworking.
Old 29-10-2012, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 13
vietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of lightvietboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
As mentioned, u have to associate with the right people then u will have another opinion. An example, if u keep going out with WL, meet their parents, relatives, friends, then most are sitting at home. If u meet up with those working class, business men, see how they earn money.
I agreed with u. Same applies to our viet bx or gf, if u let them associate with the WLs, they will think and act like them, if u let them assoicate with singaporeans or those working class, they will behave like them. 近朱者赤,近墨者黑。
Old 29-10-2012, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
This is the same case for most. Once they tasted the easy money, they normally will not work hard for money. For guys, they rob, they cheat. For gers they sell their bodies. Men will stop only when they are put behind bar or whack by others till handicap. Women will stop when there is no market for her or she found a new carrot. This is only a small portion of Vietnam. Dun associate most of your time with this group of ppl, in general, Viet are nice and hardworking.
I am a but skeptical about Viets being hardworking. I have contacts with both rural and higher class viets for the past 10 years. Yes, rural folks are mostly lazy and greedy. But the working class or even the higher class viets are not that hardworking too. My wife and i have a very close friend who is from the higher society from Vietnam. She used to study in Singapore and after completing her Masters degree, her dad arranged for her to work in a company in Singapore , whose Singapore office MD is her dad's very good friend. She worked in Singapore for around 20 months and she told us its really hard work. After that, she returned to VN and her dad arranged for her to work in the biggest national company which her dad headed. She told us that the workload is not even 20% of what she used to have in Singapore. Staff laze around all day and have long lunch breaks. Even for my former offices in VN, my staff have poor productivity and laze around all day. In no way did they impress me with any form of hardworking attitude.
Old 29-10-2012, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
She used to study in Singapore and after completing her Masters degree, her dad arranged for her to work in a company in Singapore , whose Singapore office MD is her dad's very good friend. She worked in Singapore for around 20 months and she told us its really hard work. After that, she returned to VN and her dad arranged for her to work in the biggest national company which her dad headed. She told us that the workload is not even 20% of what she used to have in Singapore. Staff laze around all day and have long lunch breaks. Even for my former offices in VN, my staff have poor productivity and laze around all day. In no way did they impress me with any form of hardworking attitude.
I second the opinion...i had seen all these years...in Vietnam the ppl will not need to work as hard...the pace will be slower because even you wanted to get things done fast...there will be hindrance and obstacles slowing down the pace...in Vietnam, those smarter ppl will not need to work as hard compared to us...the comparisons are simply no contest...on the brighter side, in Vietnam you dun need to earn alot to survive...the living standard is just so much lower compared to our first class economy...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-10-2012, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdGuy View Post
I agree with nice... but not hardworking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
I am a but skeptical about Viets being hardworking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
I second the opinion...i had seen all these years...
To me they are hardworking and of cause dun compare them with SG, Jap, HK.... we are forced to work hard and not hard working. In general, abt this hard working, I rather choose a Viet over an ang mo. Anyway, everyone has his own view on Viet.
Old 29-10-2012, 12:56 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To me they are hardworking and of cause dun compare them with SG, Jap, HK.... we are forced to work hard and not hard working. In general, abt this hard working, I rather choose a Viet over an ang mo. Anyway, everyone has his own view on Viet.
compare to ang mo or SWM then I think Viet is still better...

Old 29-10-2012, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Kim91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Actually even as a tourist, one just need to compare the efficiency and eagerness to work for those immigration officers, airport staffs, the salesgirls etc. They are all cant be bothered about work.. They are simply lazy inside out. Dun compare to singapore; just compare to bangkok mynamar etc.
Old 29-10-2012, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Spectrre is Cool - loads of Potential

i agree. But there is one or two viet that are hardworking lah.

Like my wife, super workaholics...

Wake up, follow Mama go market, come back, sweep, clean, wash, cook....prepare stuff for sales...blah blah blah....

I think i even more lazy then her....but of course, when comes to housework, most men will find 1001 excuse to dodge here, dodge there.
Old 29-10-2012, 06:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OhMyGod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

who want to see hardworking vietnamese, go see the subaru challange.

highest number of survivor in terms of percentage.

they seebei ho tong.
Old 29-10-2012, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Kim91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrre View Post

Wake up, follow Mama go market, come back, sweep, clean, wash, cook....prepare stuff for sales...blah blah blah....

I think i even more lazy then her....but of course, when comes to housework, most men will find 1001 excuse to dodge here, dodge there.
Alamak... Too bias till forgot my bx liao. True true.. For wifes vn is the best... Although have many evil story but once they found the one, she makes him the special one singapore wifes cant fight.
Old 30-10-2012, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim91 View Post
Alamak... Too bias till forgot my bx liao. True true.. For wifes vn is the best... Although have many evil story but once they found the one, she makes him the special one singapore wifes cant fight.
For wife is not vn is the best,is your luck on whether u got marry a good one or not and not from which country they are from.

So nobody will know how is your luck is until that day when both of u are still holding hand going out with grey hair
Old 30-10-2012, 08:47 PM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vietboy View Post
I agreed with u. Same applies to our viet bx or gf, if u let them associate with the WLs, they will think and act like them, if u let them assoicate with singaporeans or those working class, they will behave like them. 近朱者赤,近墨者黑。
Not really,ultimately is how mature or nice is your bx.Does not mean that mixing with WL is not good.

If a non WL who marry a sg husband with a motive,does it mean she is good?If your wife mix with those non WL but they like to always pester their husband to ask them to send money back,does that mean they are good?

Mix with both cos if your wife is good and not easily influence by others,than she know what's her reason for marry a sg husband.

I let my wife mix with anybody as long as she dont cross my line
Old 30-10-2012, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrre View Post

My wife too,in fact she is more hardworking than me,she can talk on the phone and cut vegetable,talk on the phone and sweep the floor and talk on the phone while shitting
Old 30-10-2012, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhMyGod View Post
who want to see hardworking vietnamese, go see the subaru challange.

highest number of survivor in terms of percentage.

they seebei ho tong.
who want to see a beautiful viet working in one of our smrt station as counter staff,let me know.

Top up my mrt ezlink card and was suprise to see such a beauiful one,normally is auntie,but she put on make up with fake eyeslashes and doll up her hair like sq air stewardees,she certainly look tempting.

Do not know she is a vietnamese,cos normally is from china,until she talk to one of the customer with her 'chinese'
Old 30-10-2012, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
who want to see a beautiful viet working in one of our smrt station as counter staff,let me know.

Do not know she is a vietnamese,cos normally is from china,until she talk to one of the customer with her 'chinese'
if she can work in transitlink or smrt...should be PR...this means officially married with sinkies...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1