The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2007, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Red Devils duo hunting Gunners

Manchester United duo Carlos Tevez and Patrice Evra have warned Arsenal not to get too excited about their position at the top of the table.

The Gunners remain unbeaten in the Premier League this season but United have climbed to second after a slow start to the season.

Tevez believes United are the stronger side and is confident of coming away from the Emirates Stadium with three points when the top two clash in November.

"Arsenal are the leaders in the table but Manchester United should be favourites for the title and the Champions League," Tevez told the Daily Mirror.

"I think we will show that and prove it to our opponents when we play them in the key matches this season.

"United have special players and Cristiano Ronaldo is the best in the Premier League.

"He is ideal, great and easy to play alongside because he provides assists and scores goals."

Evra feels that Arsenal may start to struggle as soon as they lose their first game of the season.

"There is no doubt that Arsenal are a stronger side than they were last season, but I don't think we will know about this team until they lose," the Frenchman said in The Sun.

"That's the important time when you look to see how a team reacts. It is how you bounce back.

"We know we can do it. We had a difficult start to the season but we have shown great strength and character and are winning now without conceding any goals."

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 10-10-2007, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Foster positive despite injury woe

Manchester United goalkeeper Ben Foster is aiming to come back from his long-term knee injury as an even better player.

Foster was forced to undergo career-saving surgery in June to remove a fragment of bone from his knee.

This season promised to be a crucial one for the 24-year-old who, just two years ago, could not get a game for his former club Stoke City.

"It was all looking rosy for me and big things were expected and talked about for me this year with United and England,” Foster said on the club's website.

"The injury was a blow. You could torment yourself with thoughts of what might have been this year.

"But I have a great opportunity to work on other areas of my game. It could make me a better goalkeeper.

The keeper has yet to make his competitive debut for United but was outstanding during two seasons on loan at Watford, and has also represented England.
Old 11-10-2007, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
China_Kid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brown was having treatment back at the team hotel on the knee problem which had prevented him playing for Manchester United in their 4-0 victory over Wigan at the weekend.

"Wes Brown has been sent back to Manchester United for assessment, unfortunately," McClaren admitted.

"We named 27 and have lost three but we still have 24."

Portsmouth centre-back Campbell was missing because of an Achilles problem but was having treatment at Arsenal's London Colney training ground where the rest of the squad were being put through their paces in rainy conditions.

Skipper John Terry was again wearing his protective mask on the fractured cheekbone which did not prevent him playing for Chelsea at Bolton on Sunday.

Already absent from the squad were strikers Andrew Johnson (ankle) and Dean Ashton (knee) with the pair having withdrawn before the squad joined up for a vital week which will culminate in next Wednesday's game with Moscow in Russia
Old 11-10-2007, 08:07 AM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Reds linked with new Zidane

Liverpool and Manchester United are reportedly scouting Monaco star Jeremy Menez, according to recent media reports.

The 20-year-old signed for Monaco from Sochaux in June 2006 and is rated as one of France's most gifted young talents.

Menez, who has been likened to France legend Zinedine Zidane, has scored three goals in nine appearances so far this season.

The starlet made a real name for himself when he became the youngest player to score a hat-trick in Ligue 1 at the age of 17.

Hmmmmmm.... who is this boy....?

Cheerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 11-10-2007, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
...Sporting Lisbon have denied that Manchester United have first refusal on Miguel Veloso
If you can believe tabloids from yesterday, we are not the only ones interested. Gotta fend off the gunners too..

Arsenal are ready to battle it out with Manchester United for the signature of £20m-rated Sporting Lisbon youngster Miguel Veloso. (Daily Mirror)

Wenger is also stepping up his pursuit of Sporting Lisbon midfielder Miguel Veloso, although reports in Portugal suggest Manchester United have first option on his transfer. (Daily Mail)
Old 11-10-2007, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Some interesting news on the competition...

TRANSFER RUMOURS
Chelsea are concerned Frank Lampard could be a disruptive influence following the dismissal of Jose Mourinho and are prepared to sell the midfielder, with Real Madrid lining up a £9m bid when the transfer window opens in January. Didier Drogba could also leave following Mourinho's exit. (Daily Mirror)

New Chelsea boss Avram Grant wants to buy Brazilian Kaka from AC Milan even if he costs £100m. (Daily Express) Really???

Man City boss Sven-Goran Eriksson will try to sign Jens Lehmann from Arsenal for £1m in the January transfer window. (The Sun)

Eriksson, meanwhile, will be able to buy Peter Crouch for £8m from Liverpool in the January transfer window. (Daily Mail)

Chelsea midfielder Michael Ballack insists that he is happy at the club and wants to sees out the remaining two years of his contract. (The Sun)
Old 12-10-2007, 08:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
Daniel133 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Kaka eyeing up move to Premier League?
'Manchester United are a wonderful side ... I like Arsenal too.

'As for Chelsea and Liverpool, they are more tactically-oriented; they base
themselves on solidity and organisation. They are maybe less creative, but they have good managers. I especially admire (Rafael) Benitez.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------

IMO, kaka would be a very much welcomed @ Old Trafford
The way this top player speaks, they are keeping all their options open ... I suppose he is keen in EPL as they pay arguably the most and the is only interested in Champions League football team ie MUFC, AFC, CFC n LFC ..
Todays papers put Grant wants him .... haha, here comes the big fat cheque book again ..
Old 12-10-2007, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2398 / Power: 19
CibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond reputeCibLover has a reputation beyond repute

A lil further bad news for Red Devils' fans.

GARY NEVILLE has seen his Manchester United comeback put on hold again.

He was hoping to put himself in contention for the league game at Aston Villa on October 20 by featuring in last night’s reserve outing against Liverpool.

But he did not play despite treatment on his calf, ankle and thigh problems. United denied fears their club skipper had broken down in training, insisting he did not want to risk his recovery by rushing back too soon.

But it is now likely to be three weeks before Neville gets a competitive run-out.

================================================== ======

I think Saha's been very infectious to his teammates. Vidic, Brown, Silvestre, Hargo, Carrick, Fletcher, VDS, Park, Foster.....damn!!!!

Now who was screaming that they have injury problems last season?? .. Ohh.. the "Departed One".. nevermind!!

Member of the REALM

Tiko Lover of the Tiko Family
Old 12-10-2007, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
Daniel133 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CibLover View Post
A lil further bad news for Red Devils' fans.

GARY NEVILLE has seen his Manchester United comeback put on hold again.

But it is now likely to be three weeks before Neville gets a competitive run-out.
Bro, actually I would rather MU give the rest a chance and get used to the BPL than Neville, whatever it is I think he is getting old liao, so might as well bite the bullet just like Arsenal's youngsters ..
Old 13-10-2007, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute
Premier League - Tevez wants Boca reunion

Manchester United striker Carlos Tevez has said that he would one day like to return to Boca Juniors.

The Argentina international wants to return to his hometown club, where he started his career, in the next few years.

Despite winning two of the last three league championships in Argentina, this season Boca were knocked out of the Copa Libertadores in the first round, and last weekend lost 2-0 to bitter local rivals River Plate.

Tevez said: "I watch Boca games every Sunday from Manchester and I would like to return to the team to help them in this difficult moment.

It's not common for Boca to be knocked out of an international tournament in the first round, or even to lose so frequently in the derby match against River.

I am a Boca Juniors fan and would like to be there but that can only happen in a few years, not now.

I would like to return to Boca in four or five years when I am still fit to play. I wouldn't like to return fat and without being able to play well.

At this moment my life and my career is focussed on Manchester United but I always know everything that happens at Boca."

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 13-10-2007, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 19
Mafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of lightMafan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
i like how the way this article ended... as MU supporter for 15 yrs, it really excites me seeing ronaldo... and more importantly..i was happy that MU signed Tevez, Nani and Anderson during the summer, because these are the players that will make Ronaldo happy at MU, thus banishing all silly thoughts of leaving MUFC....

cheers
u forgot owen he is good too

Retired
Old 14-10-2007, 09:31 PM
Samster

United keeper ponders loan exit

Ben Foster has admitted he may be forced to leave Manchester United on loan when he makes his long-awaited return to fitness.

The goalkeeper – with one England cap to his name – was expected to challenge Edwin van der Sar for the number one shirt at Old Trafford this season but suffered a serious knee injury over the summer.

He now hopes to return to full training by February, but with both Van der Sar and Tomasz Kuszczak blocking his route to the first team under Sir Alex Ferguson, Foster is prepared to leave on loan if necessary.

“I now expect to be fit by February,” Foster told the News of the World.

“But I might even have to go out on loan for a couple of months just to blow the cobwebs away.”

After joining United from Stoke City in 2005, Foster spent two hugely successful seasons on loan with Watford, and it was during his time at Vicarage Road that the 24-year-old earned his first England cap in the 1-0 defeat to Spain in February.
Old 16-10-2007, 12:20 PM
Samster

United keep an eye on Tevez's brother
By IAN LADYMAN
23:27pm on 15th October 2007

Manchester United are keeping tabs on Carlos Tevez's teenage brother. United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has identified Miguel Tevez, 17, as a star of the future during a two-week trial at United which has just finished.

The attacking midfielder was recommended to Ferguson by his assistant Carlos Queiroz. Ferguson has yet to decide whether to offer Tevez Jnr a permanent deal and it is understood the teenager has been home-sick during his stay in England.

But sources close to United said Ferguson was impressed by his ability and attitude and has told his staff that his development must be monitored.

Miguel also spent time at West Ham when Tevez was there last season and is considered one of South America's most improved young players.

He is known as the 'little Apache' at home and began his career at Boca Juniors, where his brother made his name.

United have handed a trial to Southend midfielder Medi Abalimba, 16, who will link up with the club at the end of the month.

wow... 2 Tevezs'

Old 16-10-2007, 09:00 PM
Samster

United told to wait for starlet

Partizan Belgrade insists they will not be selling Manchester United target Stevan Jovetic until next summer.

The 17-year-old has emerged as one of the hottest young properties in Europe and reports suggest that Manchester United are heading the chase for his signature.

Rivals Manchester City, along with Ajax, Sampdoria and Real Madrid have also been linked with the Montenegro international, who is valued at £7million.

Nothing decided

It is claimed United are trying to tie up a deal with Partizan - but they have insisted that nothing has yet been decided.

"We must decide the pros and cons of selling Jovetic," Partizan director Gordan Petric said.

"We will decide that at the end of the season. A lot of clubs are interested in him."

Talent

Legend and now Montenegrin FA president Dejan Savicevic thinks that Jovetic would be a good signing for United.

"I am not surprised by the interest of Manchester United," he told The Sun.

"Stevan could play in any of the biggest clubs in Europe. And I think United would get him on the cheap even for £7million."

Van der Sar's new deal
Dutchman to continue his glove affair

Manchester United are set to open talks with Edwin van der Sar over a new one-year contract extension.

The Dutch goalkeeper has been in excellent form this season, keeping seven successive clean sheets, and United are ready to reward his exemplary contribution.

Despite being 36, United believe he can play on until May 2009 before eventually leaving Old Trafford.

Van der Sar, who currently earns around £35,000 a week, will retire from international football with Holland after next summer's Euro Championships.

That will free him to focus his attention fully on his commitments to United, who expect England keeper Ben Foster (inset) to emerge as his long-term replacement.

After Van der Sar's heroics in United's 1-0 win over Sporting Lisbon last month, Sir Alex Ferguson admitted he should have signed him when he first had the chance in 1999.

Fergie waited until the summer of 2005 to take the keeper from Fulham, and said: "Edwin has been with us for three seasons now and when I bought him I knew he was going to be one of my best buys.

"I should have done it years ago when I had the chance but I let it slip through my fingers. Even now, at 36, he still has such great enthusiasm.

"He has played 120 times for Holland and won everything in the game, yet he still sets such a great example for all other goalkeepers."

After missing United's last two games with a toe injury, Van der Sar is expected to return at Aston Villa on Saturday night.

Fergie has revealed United are leaving nothing to chance ahead of their Champions League trip to Dynamo Kiev next week when a win will virtually guarantee their place in the knockout stage following victories over Sporting Lisbon and Roma.

United will make the five-hour flight - with their own chefs and dieticians - a day earlier than normal to ensure they are fully rested for the Group F encounter.

Fergie explained: "The travel is always the biggest worry in these situations. Ukraine is further away than most other journeys around Europe.

"Kiev produce good players and the pitch is very large. There's a running track around it and it gives the appearance of being vastly bigger than normal."

Southend's 16-year-old midfield player Medi Abalimba is to spend four days on trial at United's Carrington training HQ.
Old 16-10-2007, 09:50 PM
Samster

Giggs extends Reds deal

Manchester United is pleased to announce that Ryan Giggs has today extended his contract for a further season until the end of June 2009.

Ryan has 18 major titles to his name including 9 Premier League titles, 4 FA Cups, 2 League Cups and 1 European Cup. He made his United debut at Old Trafford on 2nd March 1991 against Everton and has played 727 matches to date - making him second only to Sir Bobby Charlton (759) in most appearances for the Club - and scored 141 goals.

Sir Alex Ferguson said: “I am absolutely delighted that Ryan has signed for a further season. Ryan Giggs epitomises the word loyalty, he signed here as a 14-year old school boy and is still with the club 20 years on. Apart from his playing ability he has a fantastic demeanour and is a great role model to the younger players. I am sure he will be at the Club for a long time to come.”

Ryan Giggs said: “I am delighted to have signed for a further season. I am enjoying football more than ever and I hope to carry on playing football for Manchester United for as long as I can. I would like to thank Sir Alex, the fans and everyone at the Club for the great support I have received over the years.”

Ryan's Honours List

Barclays Premier League: 1992/93, 1993/94, 1995/96, 1996/97, 1998/99, 1999/00, 2000/01, 2002/03, 2006/07
FA Cup: 1993/94, 1995/96, 1998/99, 2003/04
League Cup: 1991/92, 2005/06
European Cup: 1998/99
European Super Cup: 1991
Intercontinental Cup: 1999
Community Shield: 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2007

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1