The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List
lisa, sheena

Old 15-06-2014, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Roysmart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL part time college gal

Been missing in action for almost a year after been posted to east malaysia. Too bad Olivia no longer working else would like to meet her again. Miss her E cup

Name : Katia
Race: Russian, Part time model
Face : 8/10
Body : 8/10 tall
Skin: 7.5/10
Boobs : 8/10 34B I guess
Pussy : First time taste white pussy
BBBJ :8/10
CIM : No
Anal: No
FJ : 8/10 she loves to play around, plus point
GFE : 8/10 friendly
Damage : RM2200/2 session + RM50 tips
WIR: Yes but prefer new FL under SNN list

Thanks sucknehneh for the arrangement and new updates
Old 15-06-2014, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
monchu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This sweet memory happened about a month ago. Sorry bro SNN for the late FR. Been busy travelling here and there, but it is my responsibility to share the FR.

Name: Suzzy
Race: Local Indian College Girl
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8.5/10
Boobs: 9/10 36C (still firm and bouncy)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 very shy
Fingering:8/10
Moan: 8/10 natural
Pussy: 9/10 tight and hot!
Daty: She loves it. very wet.
GF Feeling: 9/10
Venue: KLCC area
Damage: RM400/1 shot + Rm100 tips
WIR: it is already my second time with suzy, maybe i would like to try others in the SNN list. michelle is also very yummy.

This was my second time with Suzzy. I texted her 3 days before and she straight away say yes to meet. i book our favorite room and waited for her to come. Like previously, she was late for 1.5 hours (guys, need to be patient with her timing). But knowing how good and yummy she is in bed, i just calm down myself and waited for her. Finally, she arrived nearly at 12 midnight. I greeted her at the lobby and we went up to our room. she was wearing a short skirt and a tight baby T shirt on. In the room, she quickly took of her clothes and came to bed naked with me. we started to kiss, hugging and licking each others for about 20 minutes, before we were both in 69 positions. we spent 10-15 minutes in this position and she squirted twice when i daty her pussy. then i asked her to relax and calm before i put my cap on and fuck her missionary. she closed her eyes and moaning so loud like a honeymoon lovers. after 10 minutes, i asked her to turn around for doggy style. she spread her leg wide and guided my cock into her tight but wet pussy. the view was so great and i keep on pumping her very hard that she even stopped me for few seconds saying that she squirted again. The bed sheet was wet with her juices. then i started to play around with her asshole using my finger, and shockingly she allowed and enjoyed it while i keep on pumping her doggy. after few minutes, while my cock is still inside her pussy, i bend down and whisper into her ears slowly that i want to enter her anal. and there she gave me a sweet nod, from a young college girl. took my cock out from her wet pussy, wipe her asshole with my saliva and her juices, and i began penetrating her from behind. damn.... this is my first time doing anal with a girl, and the same with suzzy. it was soo tight and warm inside her. i keep on inserting my cock until it is completely inside her and cruising slowly and i can hear her moaning again. it was just for a short moment, about 3 minutes until she said that she cant take it anymore. i gently pull out my little buddy from her ass and she climb on top and inserted my cock into her pussy. she ride me like a cow girl for sweet 10 minutes before both of us reach our orgasm. we rest for about 30 minutes before my cock start erecting again, but suzzy said that it is enough for the night and she need to recover first from the session we just had. i kissed her good bye and gave her Rm100 tips for the wonderful experience. in summary, thanks to bro SNN for the marvellous ladies. you're the man!
Old 16-06-2014, 08:27 PM
Premium Advertiser

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 28
sucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to behold

Hi Guys,

I have quite a numbers of local freelance from KL and Selangor. Both Malay and Local Chinese...Please mail me at [email protected] if u are willing to buy/purchase from me...Some of my contacts are Part Time Model, College student and mostly are freelancer.

To all newbie, you can purchase from me without begging from the seniors.Just my 2 sens...Pls do not PM me as my inbox always FULL.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sucknehneh aka SNN
Old 17-06-2014, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lllsss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My second FR here

Name: Diana
Race: NL
Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10 very slim
Boobs: small
BBBJ: 10/10
CIM: Yes
ANAL: No
FJ: 8/10 this girl love sex and she super wet
Fingering: Yes
Moan: 7/10
Daty: Allow
Kiss: yes
GFE:8/10
WIR: she's good but Will try others
damage : RM350/1

Best blowjob ever...maybe i'm new and easy to please
Old 18-06-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mnbmnb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

special arrangement at penang last week by SNN and this girl still not in the profile yet.

Name : Ms Amy
Face : 7/10
Body : 7/10 a but meaty, 162cm, 50kg
Boobs : B
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 8/10
Fingering : Yes
Moan : 8/10 Loud speaker
Daty : Yes
Anal : Will consider if pay more
Kiss : Yes
GFE : 8/10
Venue : Penang
Damage : 1000/2

Thanks SNN for the arrangement.
Old 19-06-2014, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
limfuck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by monchu View Post
This sweet memory happened about a month ago. Sorry bro SNN for the late FR. Been busy travelling here and there, but it is my responsibility to share the FR.

Race: Local Indian College Girl
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8.5/10
Boobs: 9/10 36C (still firm and bouncy)
FJ: 8/10 very shy
Fingering:8/10
Moan: 8/10 natural
Pussy: 9/10 tight and hot!
Daty: She loves it. very wet.
GF Feeling: 9/10
Venue: KLCC area
Damage: RM400/1 shot + Rm100 tips
WIR: it is already my second time with suzy, maybe i would like to try others in the SNN list. michelle is also very yummy.

This was my second time with Suzzy. I texted her 3 days before and she straight away say yes to meet. i book our favorite room and waited for her to come. Like previously, she was late for 1.5 hours (guys, need to be patient with her timing). But knowing how good and yummy she is in bed, i just calm down myself and waited for her. Finally, she arrived nearly at 12 midnight. I greeted her at the lobby and we went up to our room. she was wearing a short skirt and a tight baby T shirt on. In the room, she quickly took of her clothes and came to bed naked with me. we started to kiss, hugging and licking each others for about 20 minutes, before we were both in 69 positions. we spent 10-15 minutes in this position and she squirted twice when i daty her pussy. then i asked her to relax and calm before i put my cap on and fuck her missionary. she closed her eyes and moaning so loud like a honeymoon lovers. after 10 minutes, i asked her to turn around for doggy style. she spread her leg wide and guided my cock into her tight but wet pussy. the view was so great and i keep on pumping her very hard that she even stopped me for few seconds saying that she squirted again. The bed sheet was wet with her juices. then i started to play around with her asshole using my finger, and shockingly she allowed and enjoyed it while i keep on pumping her doggy. after few minutes, while my cock is still inside her pussy, i bend down and whisper into her ears slowly that i want to enter her anal. and there she gave me a sweet nod, from a young college girl. took my cock out from her wet pussy, wipe her asshole with my saliva and her juices, and i began penetrating her from behind. damn.... this is my first time doing anal with a girl, and the same with suzzy. it was soo tight and warm inside her. i keep on inserting my cock until it is completely inside her and cruising slowly and i can hear her moaning again. it was just for a short moment, about 3 minutes until she said that she cant take it anymore. i gently pull out my little buddy from her ass and she climb on top and inserted my cock into her pussy. she ride me like a cow girl for sweet 10 minutes before both of us reach our orgasm. we rest for about 30 minutes before my cock start erecting again, but suzzy said that it is enough for the night and she need to recover first from the session we just had. i kissed her good bye and gave her Rm100 tips for the wonderful experience. in summary, thanks to bro SNN for the marvellous ladies. you're the man!
This Suzzy is yummy. Hard to get Indian college girl at this price
Old 20-06-2014, 02:48 PM
Samster

londick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanted to Book Angie but she only come KL this Sunday or Monday. SNN recommend Jennifer so i trust his recommendation

FL Name: Jennifer
Race: CKT
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10 petire, very small size
Boobs:7/10 B
Ass: 7/10
BBBJ:10/10 she really know how to blowjob and DEEP Throat
GFE: 8/10
Skin: 7/10
FJ: 9/10 love to carry her around
Damage: RM1700/2
WIR: Yes

Thanks for the arrangement
Old 21-06-2014, 12:13 AM
Premium Advertiser

sucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to behold

Hi Guys,

I have quite a numbers of local freelance from KL and Selangor. Both Malay and Local Chinese...Please mail me at [email protected] if u are willing to buy/purchase from me...Some of my contacts are Part Time Model, College student and mostly are freelancer.

To all newbie, you can purchase from me without begging from the seniors.Just my 2 sens...Pls do not PM me as my inbox always FULL.

Thank you.

Regards,
Sucknehneh aka SNN
Old 21-06-2014, 02:00 AM
Samster

Below my 3rd FR

Name: Zizie
Body: 6/10 chubby type
Boobs: BIGBelow my 3rd FR

Name: Zizie
Body: 6/10 chubby type
Boobs: BIG
FJ: 7/10
Moan: 7/10
GFE:7/10
WIR: Yes but will prefer try new girl
damage : RM250/1
FJ: 7/10
Moan: 8/10
WIR: Yes but will prefer try new girl
damage : RM250/1
Old 22-06-2014, 01:14 PM
Samster

Awesome sex with Suzzy

Race: India college
Face: 7/10
Body: 8/10 nice body
Boobs: C
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
Moan: 8/10 loud
WIR: yes will book her again before middle July
damage : RM400/1

Snn told me she gonna stop by end of July and I had double clarified with her. Gonna book her again before she permanent quit this freelance.
Old 23-06-2014, 12:07 PM
Premium Advertiser

Hi Guys,

Thank you.

Regards,
Sucknehneh aka SNN
Old 23-06-2014, 11:27 PM
Samster

Throuts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My first date with Jennifer

Always wanted to try FL and this is my first very experience with an FL and always have this fantasy of scoring with a SYT college girl.

Read a lot of good review about Jennifer and proceed to make arrangement with bro SNN and was happy she will be available to see me today after her class.

Waited anxiously and finally she rang the bell and she does look very diff from photo. As I hope for a sweet young thing with a girl next door face.

First thing she asked me if I am nervous and I said yes. We started talking about studies work life etc and it's really very easy to break the ice and she can really make you feel very comfortable. As we chat, she slowly move from sitting ok the best to lying down on the best and slowly tuck in herself under the blanket. I lied down beside her and I think having that close proximity, feeling each other breath while our hands feeling each other under the blanket really brings back lots of memories and suddenly I felt like a young man again. I couldn't resist but to kiss her and she is a good kisser - she will kiss u just like how couples are making out for the first time.

After kissing her all over, she gave me bbbj while I am on my knee. Oh my that view of her ass just made me excited even more. I reached down and Daty her shaved pussy and she was already wet, how I miss those love juice of a young girl. I didn't realise I like doing AR but I did it for the first time today while fingering her and she obliged with lots of moan.

She capped me but suddenly my little brother decided to pancit, so embarrassing, and she was very nice to remove the cap and continue with bbbj and deep throat. We proceed with 69 and hearing her moan and how her pelvic muscle tensed just made me so excited that I came while she holding my shaft .. Stopped her just in time else it would have shot her on the eye

We rest for a while and continue chatting and I really feel like this little "make believe" short hour of gf/bf is real. I Daty her again and this gem is always wet and I Daty her again until she came. She asked me if I normally prefer to service the girl first and I said yes and she like that. Capped missionary her and burst in few minutes..

We continue chatting further and when 2 hours up she said she have to go. Got curfew - still staying with family. We parted with a hug and a light kiss on the cheek and she said , so sad that all good thing have to come to an end and I casually say we will Definitely meet again. She probably said it to all her clients but I don't care. Bottom line is she made the whole session felt real and not just another sex for $

Continue next post
Old 23-06-2014, 11:30 PM
Samster

Throuts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Continue from previous post on Jennifer

FL Name: Jennifer
Race: Chinese
Face: 6.5/10
Body: 7/10 petite
Boobs:7/10 B (I'm not a boob lover)
Ass: 7/10 (apple shape)
BBBJ:10/10 (first time getting deep throat!)
GFE: 8/10 (very good, remind me of my gf which I lost my virginity to)
DATY: 10/10 brings back so much memory of how tasty fresh and wet abalone is
Skin: 8/10 smooth
Anal: no (with that ass, I wish one day she will allow)
FJ: 6/10 - she don't do cowgirl, but her GFE made it up for me
Damage: RM1700/2hr + tip 100 (taxi fare)
WIR: definitely

please don't PM me for contact. Please contact SNN for more details
Old 24-06-2014, 12:48 PM
Premium Advertiser

Hi Guys,

Thank you.

Regards,
Sucknehneh aka SNN
Old 24-06-2014, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
mnbmnb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My first date with Jennifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throuts View Post
Always wanted to try FL and this is my first very experience with an FL and always have this fantasy of scoring with a SYT college girl.

Read a lot of good review about Jennifer and proceed to make arrangement with bro SNN and was happy she will be available to see me today after her class.

Waited anxiously and finally she rang the bell and she does look very diff from photo. As I hope for a sweet young thing with a girl next door face.

First thing she asked me if I am nervous and I said yes. We started talking about studies work life etc and it's really very easy to break the ice and she can really make you feel very comfortable. As we chat, she slowly move from sitting ok the best to lying down on the best and slowly tuck in herself under the blanket. I lied down beside her and I think having that close proximity, feeling each other breath while our hands feeling each other under the blanket really brings back lots of memories and suddenly I felt like a young man again. I couldn't resist but to kiss her and she is a good kisser - she will kiss u just like how couples are making out for the first time.

After kissing her all over, she gave me bbbj while I am on my knee. Oh my that view of her ass just made me excited even more. I reached down and Daty her shaved pussy and she was already wet, how I miss those love juice of a young girl. I didn't realise I like doing AR but I did it for the first time today while fingering her and she obliged with lots of moan.

She capped me but suddenly my little brother decided to pancit, so embarrassing, and she was very nice to remove the cap and continue with bbbj and deep throat. We proceed with 69 and hearing her moan and how her pelvic muscle tensed just made me so excited that I came while she holding my shaft .. Stopped her just in time else it would have shot her on the eye

We rest for a while and continue chatting and I really feel like this little "make believe" short hour of gf/bf is real. I Daty her again and this gem is always wet and I Daty her again until she came. She asked me if I normally prefer to service the girl first and I said yes and she like that. Capped missionary her and burst in few minutes..

We continue chatting further and when 2 hours up she said she have to go. Got curfew - still staying with family. We parted with a hug and a light kiss on the cheek and she said , so sad that all good thing have to come to an end and I casually say we will Definitely meet again. She probably said it to all her clients but I don't care. Bottom line is she made the whole session felt real and not just another sex for $

Continue next post
This gal is gem. Hardly find young gal at her age can do deep throat and superb GFE.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1