The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 14-03-2007, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 18
LSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLSB_Fan is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_ View Post
that's why i never put $ on england winning the world cup. usually just bet on them losing, if they win, just double the bet the next time they play. always works for the past few world cups.
You must have made a lot of money

Last Return : newbadass
List :Ah Q, Longwinter,
Old 14-03-2007, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
chairman-mao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
[B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Hahaha ... great minds think alike??
I think only the fair-weather fans can tahan the Scums lifting the EPL trophy again ... just simply becoz they've probably never could understand the intense rivalry throughout the 80s & 90s. In fact, I dun even mind Chelsea getting the double (personally, I think Mourinho deserved this for the way he's been treated by Roman & his dogs - even better if he quits Chelsea after that) if the Scums could end up totally empty-handed this season.
By putting my money where my mouth is, I've already dumped $500 with SingPools late last week, on Chelsea winning the EPL at odds of $5.70 ... yeah, I really think it could happen what with Scholes being suspended & all their strikers less the misfiring Rooney out with injuries. Rest assured I'd be having my biggest orgasm then!!!
Your bet do stand a very high chance & me too will love to see Jose's men to win the title and FA cup.
cheers
Old 14-03-2007, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsoup16 View Post
I think we should concern about whether Mr rafa will quit liverpool at the end of the season for Real madxxxx
No worries on Rafa leaving to join Real. I am very sure he will only leave once he has deliver the EPL title to THE KOPS

cheers
Old 14-03-2007, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
rafa is trying his best and should be credited for it. dont think rushie or alan hansen would do what mcmahon did, if that was really what he did.
If i am not wrong Alan Hansen did take a swing at Rafa in one of the call in show in englang.
Old 14-03-2007, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSB_Fan View Post
Personally, I'd rather listen to the Chinese commentary. Its so hilarious and entertaining.

Back to Pool. Robbie will always be a true pool great. I would brand Owen a turncoat for running off to Newcastle when he had a chance to rejoin Pool. If he had insisted, Real would have had little choice.

Souness was a failure at Liverpool. It was a pity as Both him and Evans were managers at a critical juncture at evolution Premier league. Better managers would have laid a better foundation for today.... instead, we have had to rebuild over and over again.
bro lsbfan, as long as i get to watch the match, whatever commentary is fine by me except for the little mark richmond, bloody biased towards the manure n totally brainless. think his beatrice already sucked all his brains out.

robbie fowler will always have his name on my liverpool no 9 shirt, even 30 years later. contrary, i m glad owen is not with liverpool. EPL defenders know how to play him already and the liverpool teamplay had to adapt to play him, meaning crosses will no longer be dangerous, rendering the wingers useless.

i do not want to talk about souness anymore cos i will never forgive him. what was he thinking? mark walters, don hutchinson, the robber michael thomas?

2002 world cup i made close to 35k nett that month, but spent it in less than a month. i m still wearing my cerutti, gucci, cartier, boss work attire i bought then now. so u can imagine my luck since then. i only bet on liverpool to win and had to give ball most of the time, so that's why i still cant buy new work attire till now.
Old 14-03-2007, 04:01 PM
Samster

_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chairman-mao View Post
If i am not wrong Alan Hansen did take a swing at Rafa in one of the call in show in englang.
you guys r something to behold. i thought i m maniacal in supporting them and take pride in knowing the latest news, but call-in show in englang u also got access? respect, chairman! how's yr supply of SYTs nowadays?

but i m not too sure about benitez not leaving anfield. in these days, it is difficult to expect loyalty. maybe he is using the league title as an excuse to bring up the negotiating stakes so that he can be the best paid manager of all time. needless to say, i would think he is the no 1 pick of the madridistas. i would really be sorry to see him go if he does, but i m worried, not unduly. it is rare for madrid not to get what they want. it appears they have a euro $ printing machine in their president's office.
Old 15-03-2007, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
you guys r something to behold. i thought i m maniacal in supporting them and take pride in knowing the latest news, but call-in show in englang u also got access? respect, chairman! how's yr supply of SYTs nowadays?

but i m not too sure about benitez not leaving anfield. in these days, it is difficult to expect loyalty. maybe he is using the league title as an excuse to bring up the negotiating stakes so that he can be the best paid manager of all time. needless to say, i would think he is the no 1 pick of the madridistas. i would really be sorry to see him go if he does, but i m worried, not unduly. it is rare for madrid not to get what they want. it appears they have a euro $ printing machine in their president's office.
i dont think so bro,madrid r a disaster now.i dont think anybody wants to go there now.long live rafa n is rafalution
Old 15-03-2007, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawksbay View Post
i dont think so bro,madrid r a disaster now.i dont think anybody wants to go there now.long live rafa n is rafalution
not that bad a disaster lah. in this world, money talks. with rafa, i m worried cos he switches teams every few years and everytime, he gets better and better. real madrid can be said as the holy grail of many managers, rafa included i guess. i just hope he keeps his promise. but on the other hand, the americans' new $ for purchasing players must play a big part in him staying put. let us all hope that this is the case. cheers, out.
Old 15-03-2007, 11:39 PM
Samster

I think if the offer is too good, he will go. But he has to weigh the pros and cons. an adoring fan club, supportive (and non intervening board) compared to Real's ...

Old 15-03-2007, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSB_Fan View Post
I think if the offer is too good, he will go. But he has to weigh the pros and cons. an adoring fan club, supportive (and non intervening board) compared to Real's ...
I think Rafa will go someday and I won't begrudge him cos it's his hometown club. But I don't think he will go before winning the league with Pool, which I think will happen.
Old 16-03-2007, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1143 / Power: 19
hotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud ofhotsoup16 has much to be proud of

With the recent news stating the new owners taking bank loan to buy Liverpool Football club, i doubt the transfer budget will not be that great after all

next Ups list(not in sequence):Waiting for someone(WHAT U WAITING FOR???)
Old 16-03-2007, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
just hope he keeps his promise. but on the other hand, the americans' new $ for purchasing players must play a big part in him staying put. let us all hope that this is the case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl
I think Rafa will go someday and I won't begrudge him cos it's his hometown club. But I don't think he will go before winning the league with Pool, which I think will happen.
Talk in Anfield is Rafa won't be going nowhere in the short to middle term ... 'coz he's just bought the most expensive house in Wirral (to settle donw with his family).
I also think he's the man to bring the first EPL title (league win #19) to Liverpool ... & more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsoup16
With the recent news stating the new owners taking bank loan to buy Liverpool Football club, i doubt the transfer budget will not be that great after all
I dunno where you got this piece of news ... or speculation. Maybe it's even just blind spite for how the Scums got conned by the Glazers.
As far as I know, David Moore gave the fans the assurance that these 2 American billionaires have proven that they have the wealth to take over without taking bank loans etc - the very reason why the initial bid by one of them was turned down, before he went to rope in the other chap to have their bid favoured over DIC's. The bad attitude that DIC displayed is another but smaller factor of course.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 16-03-2007, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3771 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As far as I know, David Moore gave the fans the assurance that these 2 American billionaires have proven that they have the wealth to take over without taking bank loans etc - the very reason why the initial bid by one of them was turned down, before he went to rope in the other chap to have their bid favoured over DIC's. The bad attitude that DIC displayed is another but smaller factor of course.
Was there this assurance? The Americans don't have incredibly deep pockets and they would have had to borrow to buy over the club, not to mention bankroll the new stadium. It's a business after all and natural for a bank to be involved. In any case the media might be exaggerating the financial dealings.
Old 16-03-2007, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Was there this assurance? The Americans don't have incredibly deep pockets and they would have had to borrow to buy over the club, not to mention bankroll the new stadium. It's a business after all and natural for a bank to be involved. In any case the media might be exaggerating the financial dealings.
Well, I think not all Americans are poor. Bill Gates is pretty rich, so is Warren Buffet... How they buy the company is not as important as the cash-flow they can provide. Of course banks are involved... but i believe the structure of the deal would be fundamentally different.

Old 16-03-2007, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 21
qbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqbdp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Maybe it's even just blind spite for how the Scums got conned by the Glazers.
Conned or not I dont know. Man Utd were a PLC before the Glazers took over. Having above 75% of the club stakes, Glazers can assume full control and delist the club from stock exchange. Anyone with money (beg, borrow or steal) can buy shares right?

Quote:
[B]As far as I know, David Moore gave the fans the assurance that these 2 American billionaires have proven that they have the wealth to take over without taking bank loans etc - the very reason why the initial bid by one of them was turned down, before he went to rope in the other chap to have their bid favoured over DIC's. The bad attitude that DIC displayed is another but smaller factor of course.
So David Moore got conned by Hicks and Gillett (a former bankrupt) then in return conned the fans?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1