The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 13-01-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Donng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Hi belt I have already video call with her a couple of time already so on this part I m pretty assure that it won't happen her look is the same as her picture😜😜
Old 13-01-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

Pls share photos if have. Thanks.

Last edited by DevilTan4480; 18-01-2017 at 08:31 AM. Reason: new comments
Old 13-01-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilTan4480 View Post
I have a pinoy FB. She is horny and very good in bed. Recently she needs financial help but I am unable to help her. Perhaps bros here can help her out. Her name is Natasha. Do PM me for her contact.
Natasha num ending wit 652??
Old 13-01-2017, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
hysentitive48 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
I have a pinoy FB. She is horny and very good in bed. Recently she needs financial help but I am unable to help her. Perhaps bros here can help her out. Her name is Natasha. Do PM me for her contact.
Pls provide her contact no

Thank you
Old 13-01-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!DevilTan4480 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
Natasha num ending wit 652??
Nope. But I dunno if she has another number
Old 13-01-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=tianyou77;15508441]Hmm... I have 4 choices to make. 3up before and 1 new gal . New gal unlikely to up first date. 3 gals up before just waiting for me to call and confirm free fuck. Wat would u choose? I only have a couple of hours and limited shot hahaha.[/QUOTE

A update for last sunday. Morning met up wit a pinoy but she came out with a friend ,so i already prepared I will not be able to up her. She is slim n busty . After meeting her and chat for a short while I left to meet 2nd maid. We proceed to hotel for fucking, she is tight cvery very clean shave but small boobs but anyway I m not keen for very big boobs also. After 2 round of fucking I send her to LP then I text e 3rd maid. OMG she is at LP also.. I was thinking if the 2nd maid saw me with her how?? Aiya dint care tat much I turn back n park at LP . First time saw e 3maid she frm indo. Sluty look I was thinking maybe got chance... i ask her to leave her friends and she follow me to car park and ask me where we go I told her we go somewhere to rest n she get my hint but kena rejected haizz. But I'm fine la after 2 rounds of fuck frm e second maid I m tired also.. in the car park I jio her to smoke so we stand behind my car n we hug n smoke there I put my hands around her waist line and caress her round firm but n I got hard. I pull her hands down to my dick n told her I m hard n she just laugh n told me if I really wan then I meet her at night cause she meeting her friend's to go drink n I told her see how first so I ruba ruba her for awhile then I send her to meet her friends. I went home a happy men. BTW I didn't meet her at night cause I'm out wit my family member's. Haha

FYI, I just finish texting e 2nd maid she just send me a pic of her in shower but only can see cleavage . I shall see her on Sunday but she told me she doesn't have much time n she dun wan to go hotel..... see how it goes.

Will update if I manage to up her or the slutty indo maid.
Old 13-01-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nope. But I dunno if she has another number
She stay east condo?
Old 13-01-2017, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 16
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=tianyou77;15528963]
Quote:
Hmm... I have 4 choices to make. 3up before and 1 new gal . New gal unlikely to up first date. 3 gals up before just waiting for me to call and confirm free fuck. Wat would u choose? I only have a couple of hours and limited shot hahaha.[/QUOTE

A update for last sunday. Morning met up wit a pinoy but she came out with a friend ,so i already prepared I will not be able to up her. She is slim n busty . After meeting her and chat for a short while I left to meet 2nd maid. We proceed to hotel for fucking, she is tight cvery very clean shave but small boobs but anyway I m not keen for very big boobs also. After 2 round of fucking I send her to LP then I text e 3rd maid. OMG she is at LP also.. I was thinking if the 2nd maid saw me with her how?? Aiya dint care tat much I turn back n park at LP . First time saw e 3maid she frm indo. Sluty look I was thinking maybe got chance... i ask her to leave her friends and she follow me to car park and ask me where we go I told her we go somewhere to rest n she get my hint but kena rejected haizz. But I'm fine la after 2 rounds of fuck frm e second maid I m tired also.. in the car park I jio her to smoke so we stand behind my car n we hug n smoke there I put my hands around her waist line and caress her round firm but n I got hard. I pull her hands down to my dick n told her I m hard n she just laugh n told me if I really wan then I meet her at night cause she meeting her friend's to go drink n I told her see how first so I ruba ruba her for awhile then I send her to meet her friends. I went home a happy men. BTW I didn't meet her at night cause I'm out wit my family member's. Haha

FYI, I just finish texting e 2nd maid she just send me a pic of her in shower but only can see cleavage . I shall see her on Sunday but she told me she doesn't have much time n she dun wan to go hotel..... see how it goes.

Will update if I manage to up her or the slutty indo maid.
No picture no talk
Old 13-01-2017, 09:40 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Eddie Tan;15529140]
Quote:

No picture no talk
I'm not here to please u. I can talk as many as I can.
Old 14-01-2017, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 17
leetona is a Helpful and Caring Samsterleetona is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=tianyou77;15529647]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Tan View Post

I'm not here to please u. I can talk as many as I can.
Bro tianyou.. U know what to do.. Cleavage right?
Old 14-01-2017, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Tan View Post
fish 1 pinoy last night but still no progress yet
this one also stay the same location as my indo fish
You are the man. So many fishes and if tank too small and need to give away some fishes, please do not hesitate to pm me the names and numbers. Many Thanks in advance. Best is those sex chat ones🙌
Old 14-01-2017, 08:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
E/K series deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Hi bro, will appreciate if you are able to share Natasha's contact. Dont mind to help her out. Thanks.....
Old 14-01-2017, 10:52 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=leetona;15530203]
Quote:

Bro tianyou.. U know what to do.. Cleavage right?
Haha Bro leetona,later I private send u. I dun need to proof anything to him.
Old 14-01-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=tianyou77;15531175]
Quote:
Originally Posted by leetona View Post

Haha Bro leetona,later I private send u. I dun need to proof anything to him.
Share Share lei bro

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 14-01-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 21
ralfhero is one of the Best!ralfhero is one of the Best!ralfhero is one of the Best!

i've got no luck... badoo not working for me...

Memorable FR
wanna RTF but...
LV, My favorite Gal
Latest FR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1