The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-10-2012, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
Dont worry,they are not as pity as what u think,vietnamese is much more tougher than what u think cos they are use to live in a dog eat dog world
This i agree totally.
Old 23-10-2012, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
Dont worry,they are not as pity as what u think,vietnamese is much more tougher than what u think cos they are use to live in a dog eat dog world
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
This i agree totally.
i fully agreed too...why do we have to pity these WL who came here to sponge on the guys here...these WL are here to earn and cheat $$$...personally I despised them and therefore had not return to the chionging places in GL and JC for long time...i will never trust WL and stuck to my quote..."if you trust WL then pigs can climb trees..."...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-10-2012, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
i fully agreed too...why do we have to pity these WL who came here to sponge on the guys here...these WL are here to earn and cheat $$$...
I pity men spending hard earn money on these gers
Old 23-10-2012, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40161 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
haha...we had similar thinking...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-10-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha...we had similar thinking...
As usual
Old 23-10-2012, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 803 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2879 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
these WL are here to earn and cheat $$$...
Quote:
i pity guys who kana cheated badly by these WL...
Old 23-10-2012, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
i pity guys who kana cheated badly by these WL...
Will try to find a ger who is different from other WL.
Old 24-10-2012, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 803 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2879 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Will try to find a ger who is different from other WL.
alot of guys are trying to do that
Old 24-10-2012, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
alot of guys are trying to do that
Till now has no chance to convince me on this.
Old 24-10-2012, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Kim91 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i fully agreed too...why do we have to pity these WL who came here to sponge on the guys here...these WL are here to earn and cheat $$$...personally I despised them and therefore had not return to the chionging places in GL and JC for long time...i will never trust WL and stuck to my quote..."if you trust WL then pigs can climb trees..."...
Definately!! I only pity those newcomers kana cheated to come to sillypore to sell to enrich the 'Gia Chim' and learn to con sillyoreans.
Old 24-10-2012, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Spectrre is Cool - loads of Potential

What if a wl is willing to fork out her money for your expenses and hotel stay while in singapore?

This is a 100% true story, May my whole family be cursed if this is untrue cause to bros out there, this may seem like a fairy tale.

Boy A met this WL when chionging KTV. First time saw this WL being book by his friend, neh neh also being squeeze by his fren. NVM. Cause only another vietnam lady.

2nd day, Boy A go same KTV and saw this WL again. Boy A remember her cause previous night got some small talk, so ask her sit down and talk to her as his fren not here yet. Boy A learnt that last night this WL want for ST with his fren. Well, Boy A's Fren never come so whole night, Boy A try to KC the WL and managed to jio WL to ON. Nothing special ON, shoot 3 times, then pay the WL SGD100 only...

3rd night and so forth, every night WL will call Boy A and almost every night, will go hotel ON for free, Boy A only pay hotel charges.

And so come this fateful day, Boy A on Leave, this WL call and ask Boy A to go out. Boy A say no money, and this WL say she paid for everything, is SGD300 enough? So they went to book hotel, buy Bak Gua, eat frog leg porridge, everything the WL pay. I swear this is the truth.

So from that night onwards, everytime they go hotel or eat, the WL will pay. WL will work and then after work, use money earn to go out with Boy A.

So one day WL say no money sent home so Boy A give SGD500 to WL, but take note that previous outing and hotel stay already exceeded SGD500.

Last day, WL no money go home, so ask customer wan ON or not? Boy A not happy but dare not say cause he know he no money give WL. WL notice Boy A sadness and never go out with the customer for ON, despite she no money go home. Whole night, the 2 of them spent the night at Macdonald Bugis sleeping at the table.

WL go back, Boy A go Vietnam find her, then decided to get married. So arranged ROM singapore and come back get married. Boy A allow WL to work after marriage and allow ON and ST.

Boy A's family like WL, and there is no unhappiness between them, but due to transport problem, Boy A and WL move out to a rented house. It was at that time that Boy A got retrenched. WL never leave Boy A, instead go out working and use her own hard earned money to pay room rental and everyday expenses. Boy A in the meantime look for job.

Things that happen during their stay in the rented room. Boy A got into some serious argument with family. Boy A Mama come find WL, and talk nicely to the WL. WL go home scold Boy A to apologize to Mama.
No matter what happen, Boy A is always the first priority, even before her family in vietnam. Boy A go borrow money from licensed money lender because really need money to sent to her home, cause 2 month she come here, never even sent a single cent back, and WL's mama and children stay in HCM, house rental SGD200. That time, for 2 months only sent back SGD350.

WL tell Boy A everything, including sms, who sit with her, and let Boy A see all her customer, secretly of cuz. Sometimes, Boy A even sms customer on her behalf.

So now they have move back to Boy A's house, and after a few months of financial insecurities, they are still together and still very loving. And WL is still working, at the same time do housework, cook for Boy A's family before going to work. (Most of the time.) And everytime goes out with Mama, WL pay for food most of the time. So right now situation is like this. Will update even more in the future as this is a true story and is still ongoing.

So bros of this forum, did Boy A strike TOTO by getting to know such a WL and having her as his BX?
Old 24-10-2012, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrre View Post
This is a 100% true story, May my whole family be cursed if this is untrue cause to bros out there, this may seem like a fairy tale.

So bros of this forum, did Boy A strike TOTO by getting to know such a WL and having her as his BX?
When u want to make a vow, do not bring in your family. What has family gonna do with your curse? U can curse yourself to be ran over by tank, car, plane or whatever but why bring your family in?

The moral of the story? To inform us there is a WL who is willing to spend hard earn money on a no back bone, shameless boy? Sounded like u feel happy and idol this couple.... or this boy boy is u?

I just dun understand, if boy boy can't afford even to feed himself, why marry?? After marriage still let his wife being fuck by others, what type of boy is this? I might be wrong, some boys feel proud to eat soft rice.

Boy boy did not strike lottery, he is just stepping slowly into hell or u want me to applause and admire boy boy or congrad him for having such a good marriage?
Old 24-10-2012, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrre View Post
What if a wl is willing to fork out her money for your expenses and hotel stay while in singapore?

Boy A met this WL when chionging KTV. First time saw this WL being book by his friend, neh neh also being squeeze by his fren. NVM. Cause only another vietnam lady.

2nd day, Boy A go same KTV and saw this WL again. Boy A remember her cause previous night got some small talk, so ask her sit down and talk to her as his fren not here yet. Boy A learnt that last night this WL want for ST with his fren. Well, Boy A's Fren never come so whole night, Boy A try to KC the WL and managed to jio WL to ON. Nothing special ON, shoot 3 times, then pay the WL SGD100 only...

3rd night and so forth, every night WL will call Boy A and almost every night, will go hotel ON for free, Boy A only pay hotel charges.

And so come this fateful day, Boy A on Leave, this WL call and ask Boy A to go out. Boy A say no money, and this WL say she paid for everything, is SGD300 enough? So they went to book hotel, buy Bak Gua, eat frog leg porridge, everything the WL pay. I swear this is the truth.

So from that night onwards, everytime they go hotel or eat, the WL will pay. WL will work and then after work, use money earn to go out with Boy A.

So one day WL say no money sent home so Boy A give SGD500 to WL, but take note that previous outing and hotel stay already exceeded SGD500.

Last day, WL no money go home, so ask customer wan ON or not? Boy A not happy but dare not say cause he know he no money give WL. WL notice Boy A sadness and never go out with the customer for ON, despite she no money go home. Whole night, the 2 of them spent the night at Macdonald Bugis sleeping at the table.

WL go back, Boy A go Vietnam find her, then decided to get married. So arranged ROM singapore and come back get married. Boy A allow WL to work after marriage and allow ON and ST.

Boy A's family like WL, and there is no unhappiness between them, but due to transport problem, Boy A and WL move out to a rented house. It was at that time that Boy A got retrenched. WL never leave Boy A, instead go out working and use her own hard earned money to pay room rental and everyday expenses. Boy A in the meantime look for job.

Things that happen during their stay in the rented room. Boy A got into some serious argument with family. Boy A Mama come find WL, and talk nicely to the WL. WL go home scold Boy A to apologize to Mama.
No matter what happen, Boy A is always the first priority, even before her family in vietnam. Boy A go borrow money from licensed money lender because really need money to sent to her home, cause 2 month she come here, never even sent a single cent back, and WL's mama and children stay in HCM, house rental SGD200. That time, for 2 months only sent back SGD350.

WL tell Boy A everything, including sms, who sit with her, and let Boy A see all her customer, secretly of cuz. Sometimes, Boy A even sms customer on her behalf.

So now they have move back to Boy A's house, and after a few months of financial insecurities, they are still together and still very loving. And WL is still working, at the same time do housework, cook for Boy A's family before going to work. (Most of the time.) And everytime goes out with Mama, WL pay for food most of the time. So right now situation is like this. Will update even more in the future as this is a true story and is still ongoing.

I dont understand how come a man will allow his wife to work as WL even after marry.Is nowadays youngster is so open or am i too old fashion

If u cant take care of your further wife or present wl financial needs,then better dont marry.Dont think that love is everything and blinded by all the pratical facts that a couple have to face after marry.

On your question,i offer u my thinking.I cant say that he have strike a toto but i can only say he have to be a man and find ways and means to support his wife if she is really that 'toto few million dong' price which he have won.Why always think that wl have some motive to be good to a man but on the other hand,did the sg man do his part?

Vietnamese is damm good at things which sg man really week in so from the whole thing which u have describe,i can only say only time will tell.

Anyway your first question on Wl fork out money for a man is not new.So u wish us to say she is trying to 'fish' him and slowly lead him to the lion mouth or u want us to say she is a very good vietnamese lady.To me,his encounter is ikan bilis and not sardine so i guess i can only say he strike million dollar dong jackport,maybe other bro can offer more insight or maybe i am numb to all this 'true encounter' already
Old 24-10-2012, 11:24 PM
Samster

Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

set up my camp base and wait for TS or other senior bro to come and screw that BOY A hard hard
Old 24-10-2012, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim91 View Post
Definately!! I only pity those newcomers kana cheated to come to sillypore to sell to enrich the 'Gia Chim' and learn to con sillyoreans.
Is common bro,how many can we pity and just to let u know,they dont even see themself as pity so why should we as a outsider think like that.

I use to have the same thinking with u but after few years of knowing more about their culture and thinking especially their local,i become numb to all this

Some is not even 18 years old but they came and they know what they are going to do before they landed here and not even been con here.I dont look down on them but i also dont pity them cos they are here to earn those bulks which we singaporean are fortunate to be born here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1