The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-12-2015, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 21
tim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of lighttim1 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried asking advice from here few days back on whom to choose between Enna, Dixie or Luna... Was recommended Enna but couldn't get hold of her or Dixie Managed to fix an appointment with Luna instead to spend my Christmas with.

http://liltigersden.com/luna/

Location: Central NE area. 5-10 mins walk from nearest MRT. Similar area as my last ML visit. Wasn't as secluded this time due to the time.. Reached and was expecting to go in by myself.. but she insisted in coming down and took almost 10 mins.. Felt like ages and totally exposed to full view to the residents in the area..

Looks: 6.5/10. MILFY. Early 30s? But definitely look slightly better than the photos. Got a cheeky and slutty look.

Figure: 7.5/10. Nice big boobs to me, and a small tummy. Great to handle and fondle... Petite in height.

Roaming: 8/10. 4G roaming during shower and massage. Did resisted a little when my hands wandered south.. No verbal complains from her

She put on her night gown after the shower, so not exactly in the nude per se during massage. But nothing underneath..

HJ: 8.5/10. Enjoyed the shower exp! Too bad she off the lights. The 2nd HJ after massage was enjoyable too. Catbath on me followed by moaning. Didn't get to attack the boobs with mouth because of her position, but hands managed to have surface exploration down south.

JG: 7/10. A short one. To get my system up and running. Slight pain.

Massage: 8.5/10. She is really good in this. Started with her hands, elbow, knee, then back stepping! Good strength! Totally relieved my sore muscles! Didn't expect her to be this good!

Will make use of the time while using her elbow, to reply messages.

Attitude/GFE: 7/10. Very talkative!!!!!!!!!! Comparable to Liwen........ Shared stories about her past exp, encounters and "friends"! Took away some horniness from me as a result of her chatty personality.. LOL.. Good service attitude. Play-ability is there.

RTM: Yes if I need a MILF to service. Good massage and attitude. Hardly any GFE, but more of a buddy type of effect instead.

She did complain about dwindling biz as she is losing out to SYTs.. LOL.. Bros may want to help her out.

Downside:
- Waiting time for her.
- Over talkative demeanor (some people may like it though)
Old 26-12-2015, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 15
clown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud ofclown_joker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHeartMassage View Post
New pics look hot. Seems that LTD is listening to our feedbacks

Her link is here btw- http://liltigersden.com/faith/
Quote:
Originally Posted by hongshu View Post
http://liltigersden.com/passion/

Pleasant and strikes good conversation
Her massage is excellent with application of right amount of strength
Her boob are big
Slow and sensual BM
Soft moans will guarantee good release
Not a time watcher, HJ is not rushing.
overall very good and her attitude is great.
Money well spent
any idea if faith and passion as staying alone or sharing ?

Let me know I have have not return your points!
Old 26-12-2015, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=579307

Nowadays even resort to stating rejection fee...
If you are not paying the rejection fee , is she going to call the police?
Old 26-12-2015, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 11
herotan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterherotan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clown_joker View Post
According to Bro Javabean's link
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=541440

Faith has RTC?
However the link here
http://liltigersden.com/faith/ mentioned single bedder.

Passion is staying alone.

Hope this help.

Last edited by herotan; 26-12-2015 at 06:41 PM. Reason: amendments
Old 26-12-2015, 06:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
Hourgalss? Link please....
you mean this one? can bring own stockings.. lol

http://www.$$$$$$.com/hebe_64.php
Old 26-12-2015, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Has anyone ever tried her?

I see this model's photo all over the place.. is it a widely used stock photo by OKTs?

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=553541
Old 26-12-2015, 07:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Has anyone ever tried her?

I see this model's photo all over the place.. is it a widely used stock photo by OKTs?

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=553541
The photos are real. However, she has only advertised on Sgbeautycity. All the other webmasters have either obtained her permission to post her ad on their web or are doing it without her agreement. Since it is free advertising for her, she has no issues with this. Damn solid masseuse, pro standard. However, she is expected to leave Singapore within the next few days/weeks.
Old 26-12-2015, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
LiveFully deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=579630

Visited Rose few days ago. She looks pleasant to me and had makeup on. The session was more of flirting and playing than massage because I don't come easily and asked for 2X so the time taken for massage reduced.

She is not staying alone and her room does not attach to a shower. After shower, told her I wanted 2X and requested her to remove her top. I could see her working hard on it, kissing my neck, licking my nipple. She was only in her tong while I asked for bbbj and was rejected. She said only if I have cap on.

I then said playfully that I will give her then and she agreed. Removed her thong and went south. She was wet and started to mourn softly. Then I lie down while she continued the hj.

Massage was soft and not to my liking so after 15 minutes, told her to get me hard for the second hj. It lasted longer but her attitude was good. She changed a few positions and tried hard until I finally came.

Looks: pleasant.
Figure: I believe it not B. It looks larger.
Frenching: No.
BBBJ: No. (BJ but no raw).
Painting: Yes.
Attitude: Good. Can see she was trying hard to please.
Old 26-12-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1618 / Power: 20
Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHeartMassage View Post
New pics look hot. Seems that LTD is listening to our feedbacks

Her link is here btw- http://liltigersden.com/faith/
Thanks for the update bro, just saw the new pics. But I still prefer her actual person. Looks better.
Old 26-12-2015, 09:42 PM
Samster

Special Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant futureSpecial Spawner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by clown_joker View Post
Faith stays alone. Nice big clean apartment.
Old 26-12-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 12
Lonelyg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro check this out? Any MR?

http://www.shenhua69.com/qingtian/
Old 26-12-2015, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
You better skip. This one I have bad experience with. Try at your own risk
A little late when I read this. Tried Tina from SLG this afternoon. Maybe bro can share your experience?

As mentioned by bros, the location is not exactly the best but good thing I was heading there for other reasons. When I see her, I must admit photo looks better. Her actual looks does not possess the little innocent girl look. Looks just slightly older than photo. Just very normal look. Don't really knows how to describe.

The apartment is not well kept and shared. Toilet is quite disgusting. After shower, when I came out, she offered me grapes, told me its sweet. Took it and yes she didn't lie. Back to the room, she was preparing the bed, putting tissues on 2 areas, pillow and groin region. Have to say I do not think the tissue can help. Goes to show the pillow and towel probably recycled.

She proceeded with the massage. Got strength, and pressing all the right points. While massaging, we had quite a good conversation. I think in her 10 days here, she probably had all the bad experiences here. She got her wallet stolen, about 2k plus some of her important documents. A 'nice' singaporean offered her help in reapplying the documents, but in return for free session...which ended as free sessions....she stopped offering. She was telling me this guy is super super stingy, not even willing to pay when they were out eating breakfast. Shame and embarrassment to us men.

Then she met a China guy that only pays $70 after the session. She only realise later this guy was blacklisted. This guy keeps telling her will pay her the remaining $30 in his next trip...and he never stops texting her, asking if she is angry, says she pretty etc etc. Same for the Singaporean guy. She was telling me she is getting really annoyed. Can't we just visit and get ourselves happy and leave?

Anyway, I was just listening to her sad story and enjoying the massage. The part where she massage my lower calf was making me squeal in ecstasy. Finally I turned over, and while she continued with her story, she was gently massaging down south. I thought I will have problem concentrating since her story are quite annoying and sad type. But her magical hands got me hard. She was exclaiming how big mine is(but I am pretty well endowed), and she was concentrating herself. I acted shy, didn't touch her. She just looked at me, then at my well endowed bro, then leaned forward and asked don't I want to touch her? I just coyly says yes...and probably that gets her going. She pulls down her singlet herself, revealing her less endowed bosom. I gently touched her, slowly leaned forward to kiss her nipples, can see she likes it. Even when i moved my lips to hers, she didn't reject. Just gently touch, no french. Roaming was good too.

Will Stop here. Just want to remind these are purely my encounter with her, and not everyone gets equal treatment. It is all about chemistry and treating the girl with respect. While I started off on a bad foot with her location, looks and apartment hygiene, it turns out quite well in the end.
Old 26-12-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
Re: Mint

Quote:
Originally Posted by hehehahaa View Post
on behalf of Mint, since she believes that maybe some bros have forget her already. I believe she no needs much introduction since shes been here twice (SEP 2014 and Jun 2015).
I will release another post once she is officially back to work.
Do update us on her weight too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensan74 View Post
I understand from one ML that they hate public holiday as most man needs to stay home with family... Hence business not good... Not sure how many bro agree with this statement? Hahaha....
Yes I agree! and it is oso the best time for us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensan74 View Post
Thanks bro, I always thought 2G mean only the two boob... 3G means can touch southern forest....
Correct! 4th G is the volcanic crater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyg View Post
Any bro check this out? Any MR?

http://www.shenhua69.com/qingtian/
This one I wait till neck long long liao, hopefully my good bro can take the plunge soon. I got a feel that she might not go nude hence kiv first.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 26-12-2015, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 12
Lonelyg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ok. Perhaps I might go ahead and give her a try

Her pic looks gum with me.
Old 26-12-2015, 11:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 979 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
If you are not paying the rejection fee , is she going to call the police?
Ya lor, the most she can do is to blacklist the number...

Like that might as well get another prepaid card and still got loose change

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
hopefully my good bro can take the plunge soon.
Ok. Perhaps I might go ahead and give her a try

Her pic looks gum with me.
Please do and update us

Cathy

Last edited by derrickboy; 27-12-2015 at 01:21 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1