The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 10-01-2017, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
skyline0522 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Look young n cute. Not those see already will vomit type
But bro, u say she has 5bf. U still dare to enter her raw, u so brave. Just words of caution, when u abt to cum, don't tell her, scare she kiap u tight n make u shoot inside.
Hahahahahah wonderful KIAP
Old 10-01-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Just curious any bros here managed to screw this maid before! Her name is Yunia

Old 10-01-2017, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane69 View Post

Nice boobs!
Old 10-01-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

Hurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Nice boobs!
Indeed, by far the chioest indonesian maid i have seen so far!
Old 10-01-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:

Hi bro,
there is some on her, pls dont try to up her...she had contacted some kind of sexually transmitted diseases...pls read the post posted by some bros here not long ago...cheong safe & play safe
Old 10-01-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Hi bro,
there is some on her, pls dont try to up her...she had contacted some kind of sexually transmitted diseases...pls read the post posted by some bros here not long ago...cheong safe & play safe
Wow! I am Not surprised! She seems easy! And got the cheek to request 300*to bang her due to her so called financial issues!

Luckily I never cave in!
Old 10-01-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Red face Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timetogo View Post
Look young n cute. Not those see already will vomit type
But bro, u say she has 5bf. U still dare to enter her raw, u so brave. Just words of caution, when u abt to cum, don't tell her, scare she kiap u tight n make u shoot inside.

Lol u nvr see the video one part show her horrid pimpled face and buck tetth i saw her face
Old 11-01-2017, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Hi bro,
Oh do u mean she is the one mentioned in page 1126, #16886? Someone got ngu after banging?
Old 11-01-2017, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BlackLotus99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Sent you pm bro, wait for your reply
Old 11-01-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Wow this indo maid yunia is hot...never get a chance to scew her.....but got std some more? Thats why must always wear cap ,better be safe than sorry.Almost all maids here in sg sure got more than one boyfriend,must play safe always. Waiting for this sunday again for the hunt
Old 11-01-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 16
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

new lobang 1st time get to know this ang mo 37 years old divorced with a son 10 years old at tagged and she ask for my whatsapp and tell me she want come singapore for 5 days and ask me me her guide and show her around. she tell me she have already buy air ticket fly sunday reach monday. i tell her stay my house she say ok and i tell her i never had sex with blonde before and she say we will fuck when i come but you have to be easy
Old 11-01-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 16
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

this philipine like me at tagged and we also exchage whatsapp and she ask me send her my photo after sending she say i look like japanese and very cute she like hor. i ask her come singapore but she say ticket expensive she can't afford. she say if she can come she will help me wash clothes, clean my house and take care me hor. is it want me send money give her buy ticket or is it a scam ah?
Old 11-01-2017, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 21
ralfhero is one of the Best!ralfhero is one of the Best!ralfhero is one of the Best!

you try tell her you'll buy ticket for her instead and ask for particular lor. She willing to give then got chance. I've seen frens send $ over then GG

Memorable FR
wanna RTF but...
LV, My favorite Gal
Latest FR
Old 11-01-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Majority of these so called overseas ladies with great photos are scams. They will find excuses later about their problems coming and ask for help by transferring money to their accounts. Tread with caution bros as I did encounter before but I will never send money to strangers no matter what circumstances. I urge all to practise that too to avoid any scams. If you really have a soft and charitable heart, better donate to charities, schools, homes and temples that you like. At least you know it's out to good use. Cheers.
Old 11-01-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FL Lover View Post
Omg I almost up her.. Orchard tower right. Tells u her sad story about what happen to her mum And Sister. Nice body n big boobs. STI. Lucky never up
ya, and she will request you to help her top up her Hi card!

Think she caught the STI from a bro who bang and MIA on her straight away after the deed!

Wonder if the bro is also Samster
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1