The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 09-01-2017, 11:02 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by y2jchan View Post
both pics are already posted on 03 Jan 2017, 10:15 AM
nothing new

Can see her pussy got white genital warts yet u do her raw. Sonstupid good luck. Remember to spread to your gf hor
Old 09-01-2017, 11:03 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Tan View Post

Here my humble FR with my indo maid on sunday 08/01/17

Supposed to meet her at 3 pm on sunday but she wechat me say still helping her friend and will wechat me back meet what time. I bo pian lan lan because of that black hole so have to wait for her to wechat me back lol. Then about 1/2 hour later she wechat me say she mrt on the way liao but no say what time can reach. Knn who know later I go toilet come out out got a missed call and wechat msg. See msg wah she like angry I no answer her phone so I fast hand fast leg call her back and she say she reach liao. So I fast hand fast leg drive to the mrt near my house fetch her. While driving phone always ring non-stop keep asking me whether I reach liao anot. Finally reach but no see her then I call and I saw a familiar face ya confirm+chop is her liao so she walk to my car and I fast hand fast leg drive to my house. Wan lan eh after I park my car come out already hold hand like lover liao and she say I handsome and skin fair she like don't know true anot. Wah ho seh liao I think. After in the house she say she very hot and dirty so I tell her go shower lol and I tell her I wait for her in my room. When she come out only wrap with towel and I quickly go hug her and she say maybe no lah next time. Wah lan eh I was thinking WTF so I don't care just remove her towel and wah lan eh when she naked in front of me with that boobs wah steam sia. She auto remove my pant and give me a BBBJ but her skill not very good. After BBBJ for a while don't know why KKJ still not hard enough. But she say she already wet liao and want me fuck her. knn I also haven't touch her wet liao meh. So I just gentle push her on my bed and give her a one hell of my tougue kung fu. Slowly kiss and suck her nipple and slowly to her shave pussy. Wah her pussy really wet sia so I just paint and paint suck and suck and and she just moan and moan no smell and very tasty. After a while KKJ hard liao maybe of the moan and painting. So fast hand fast leg go into my favorite position and slowly insert my KKJ inside her wet pussy. Quite tight I would say and shake and shake and I see her expression on her face and listen to her moan. After a while buay tahan shoot all my sperm onto her bodyand she very naughty use her hand and play with my sperm which I had shoot onto her body and some drip down to my bed. Finally release after so long no sex. And this is the first time fuck until big sweat small sweat even with the air-con on. Rest for a while and we go shower together. Then go back to my bed we hug and kiss but she tell me she not really know how to kiss so I tell her and show her must tongue come out lah. Then she tell me say she want round 2 hor. Wah lan eh damm super horny. But I tell her I a bit tired liao say next time lah. She look like a bit disappointed from her face but now got not like last time young no problem now got age liao. So we wear back our clothes and we walk to my car also hold hand like lover again. I bring her go coffeeshop eat and then drive her back. While driving her back also hold hand inside my car. Wan she stay far from my house leh. I ask her next month off day meet again and she say she cannot promise me maybe can only meet me march and she tell me she got 5 so called 'BF' and I'm the 3rd one and she has only meet the first one and me. She tell me the first one is a marry man and quite fat she no like but give her good money and they do at hotel near lavender. Finally reach her house nearby so i drop her there and give her a goodbye kiss and tell her I hope to see her again. Hope you enjoy my long winded FR
She just gave u warts
Old 10-01-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 13
kelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to behold

wish i could squeeze those double DDs

Old 10-01-2017, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4571 / Power: 16
ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Screwing maids

plan to meet her again on feb on her off day but not confirm yet if cannot then will be mar. wan lan eh start to miss her big big boobs and tasty wet pussy liao
Old 10-01-2017, 09:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
plan to meet her again on feb on her off day but not confirm yet if cannot then will be mar. wan lan eh start to miss her big big boobs and tasty wet pussy liao
Just wondering, base on new rules from MOM, they should be able to off every sunday or at least 1 sunday per month. Are you the only one that she is seeing bro?

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 10-01-2017, 09:40 AM
Samster

ET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond reputeET has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Just wondering, base on new rules from MOM, they should be able to off every sunday or at least 1 sunday per month. Are you the only one that she is seeing bro?
wan lan eh i already meet her last sunday 8/1/17 n fuck her liao lah faint
she can only off 1 sunday per month lah so will be next month feb lah
but cannot promise if not will be 1 sunday on mar lah
Old 10-01-2017, 09:41 AM
Samster

https://sendvid.com/6lwqxw81
she just send me her video last nite
i upload to the above link
enjoy
Old 10-01-2017, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alsonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Just want to share this YouTube video about maid in Singapore, as I do not know how to post a link please search YouTube 101east-maid in Singapore.
Some bro might have seen it before. Anyway I'm just sharing please don't ZAP me...
Old 10-01-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 21
ralfhero is one of the Best!ralfhero is one of the Best!ralfhero is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alsonk View Post
Just want to share this YouTube video about maid in Singapore, as I do not know how to post a link please search YouTube 101east-maid in Singapore.
Some bro might have seen it before. Anyway I'm just sharing please don't ZAP me...
where the link? You share video dun need afraid la, this forum all about sharing. I wait your video hehe

Memorable FR
wanna RTF but...
LV, My favorite Gal
Latest FR
Old 10-01-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 21
ralfhero is one of the Best!ralfhero is one of the Best!ralfhero is one of the Best!

Quote:
enjoy
wa knn, i love to see how girls dance and shake their body, this is how they shake when riding you leh lol she sure know her asset well and not afraid to show it.

bro rtf and video ah~~~ haha

Memorable FR
wanna RTF but...
LV, My favorite Gal
Latest FR
Old 10-01-2017, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alsonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Old 10-01-2017, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
enjoy
Hi bro eddie,

wow...what a great find u got here...sexy & big boobs...really power, ..u encourage me to work harder, there are really gems out there...well done & thanks for sharing....
Old 10-01-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralfhero View Post
wa knn, i love to see how girls dance and shake their body, this is how they shake when riding you leh lol she sure know her asset well and not afraid to show it.

bro rtf and video ah~~~ haha
Of course I will rtf but she only off every sunday 1 month 1 time leh
I not used to video while fucking lah

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Hi bro eddie,

wow...what a great find u got here...sexy & big boobs...really power, ..u encourage me to work harder, there are really gems out there...well done & thanks for sharing....
Song bo
Old 10-01-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 10
Timetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTimetogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
enjoy
Look young n cute. Not those see already will vomit type
But bro, u say she has 5bf. U still dare to enter her raw, u so brave. Just words of caution, when u abt to cum, don't tell her, scare she kiap u tight n make u shoot inside.
Old 10-01-2017, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 18
kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!kengarou is one of the Best!

Eddy tan, you maid i do believe will confirm meet one of her boyfrends to fuck and give her money this feb,because personally i used to fuck a maid like that similar to your experience,told me openly she has 6 to 7 boyfriends in singapore she slept with and still keep in touch with me. She told me she slept with british ang mo man, singapore malay man,singapore chinese old man,bangladesh,punjabi from india ,punjabi from singapore and myself. She is an indo maid ,this year 34.pretty and nice slim petite body 160cm in height.get to know her 4 years already. She has a kid back in indo,separated with the husband. I am 31 this year by the way She is nice lady despite having so many boyfriends here and her fucking skills are awesome. i ever slept in her house overnight (somewhere at river valley)when her employer went overseas for a week or so few years back. Damn happening, fuck her twice,slept with her beside me on her bed,waking me up in the middle of the night for third round somemore,she is hands down the best maid experiences i ever had.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1