The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-05-2016, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1684 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15328 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Wah the "promoting" flame now spread to 1606 lol
Negative promo
Old 04-05-2016, 01:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Negative promo
Wah, from C/D+ downgraded until A-

Maybe the grading is like this (from smallest):
A----, A---, A--, A-, A
Old 04-05-2016, 08:29 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Wah, from C/D+ downgraded until A-

Maybe the grading is like this (from smallest):
A----, A---, A--, A-, A
Hmmm...wrong grading consider fake FR or not huh
Old 07-05-2016, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
feige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR – 1606 Yang Yang

Some week ago booked her through telephone call to OKT, went to the house, while waiting for her in the small separate waiting room, saw 1606 Sha Sha (or Sa Sa) with big boobs and Na Na who is new arrival from house 1608, both looks attractive (I have not tried yet and not sure service)

In addition, when I waited for Yang Yang, I heard OKT received many calls to want to book Yang Yang but on that day her time was full. I just feel lucky to get her on that day.

Face: 7/10, due to she had light make up (nearly no make up), if with more/heavy make up, I am sure I will give 8 or 8.5 for her face
Boobs: B cup natural I think
Body curve: very sexy
Skin: soft and smooth, excited me from this point
Kiss/French: not asked her
AR: not tried due to I dislike
BBBJ: both in the shower room and on bed, fascinating, she could make her month without air and so tightly sucked, top level, even I can remember the feel after some weeks. I have to give 9.5/10
Catbath: slowly and careful and cover nearly all my areas of body (I found some sensitive points on my body from her all covering catbath)
FJ: Very satisfied. One point was when I did her, her back and upper body kept a little shaking (I can clearly see), not sure she was really cum (sensitive) or just wanted to make me feel good.

RTF: Yes

After all were done, she talked to me she doesn’t like changing too many positions, and 1 or 2 position makes her most comfortable. I will respect her next time when RTF and only use maximum 2 positions.
Old 09-05-2016, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1106 / Power: 14
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

bao bao confirmEd on red .. just called. sad.. 1 week of storing
Old 11-05-2016, 09:36 PM
Samster

Talking Hidden Gem @ 1606

Sauna Trained Fanny

Stands 1.6m with B cupper

Eurasian looks

Best Pussy I ever seen in GL

一线馒头逼

Sauna Trained Candy

Stands 1.58m with C cupper and Pink Nipples

Come fuck me look

Tornado BBBJ...nearly misfire...ha ha ha

Last edited by unfit; 17-05-2016 at 09:03 PM.
Old 19-05-2016, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1106 / Power: 14
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

callEd to look for bao bao and lan line seems not working . anyone knows she is back?
Old 19-05-2016, 12:55 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
callEd to look for bao bao and lan line seems not working . anyone knows she is back?
Once her wisdom tooth ops recovered
Old 19-05-2016, 01:23 PM
Samster

panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Yes, she's back to work already
Old 19-05-2016, 05:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 652 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25185 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by feige View Post
FR – 1606 Yang Yang

Some week ago booked her through telephone call to OKT, went to the house, while waiting for her in the small separate waiting room, saw 1606 Sha Sha (or Sa Sa) with big boobs and Na Na who is new arrival from house 1608, both looks attractive (I have not tried yet and not sure service)

In addition, when I waited for Yang Yang, I heard OKT received many calls to want to book Yang Yang but on that day her time was full. I just feel lucky to get her on that day.

Face: 7/10, due to she had light make up (nearly no make up), if with more/heavy make up, I am sure I will give 8 or 8.5 for her face
Boobs: B cup natural I think
Body curve: very sexy
Skin: soft and smooth, excited me from this point
Kiss/French: not asked her
AR: not tried due to I dislike
BBBJ: both in the shower room and on bed, fascinating, she could make her month without air and so tightly sucked, top level, even I can remember the feel after some weeks. I have to give 9.5/10
Catbath: slowly and careful and cover nearly all my areas of body (I found some sensitive points on my body from her all covering catbath)
FJ: Very satisfied. One point was when I did her, her back and upper body kept a little shaking (I can clearly see), not sure she was really cum (sensitive) or just wanted to make me feel good.

RTF: Yes

After all were done, she talked to me she doesn’t like changing too many positions, and 1 or 2 position makes her most comfortable. I will respect her next time when RTF and only use maximum 2 positions.
Yang Yang has been here for slightly more than a yr. I think she is an "Ang Pai" of 1606. She is definitely a passionate frencher (- perhaps this depends on chemistry). Indeed, when she decided to mutually have a great time with you, her pussy could grip your didi tightly, her back and hip will gyrate, and she'll grimace in ecstasy and gasp for air as you continually thrust into her. As she does yoga and jogging, she is quite a fit lass. As for AR, her tongue could penetrate deep and she follow up by sucking the scrotum and bending the didi backward to bj. I enjoy this, althu some may not. Very glad that she is prepared to stay till 2017 CNY. Treat her well ... her FJ is most satisfying to me since the departure of AnQiEr of 2831A!
Old 19-05-2016, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
laosun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Yang Yang has been here for slightly more than a yr. I think she is an "Ang Pai" of 1606. She is definitely a passionate frencher (- perhaps this depends on chemistry). Indeed, when she decided to mutually have a great time with you, her pussy could grip your didi tightly, her back and hip will gyrate, and she'll grimace in ecstasy and gasp for air as you continually thrust into her. As she does yoga and jogging, she is quite a fit lass. As for AR, her tongue could penetrate deep and she follow up by sucking the scrotum and bending the didi backward to bj. I enjoy this, althu some may not. Very glad that she is prepared to stay till 2017 CNY. Treat her well ... her FJ is most satisfying to me since the departure of AnQiEr of 2831A!
well said bro
I conquer

code red this week so next week queue will be long

Last edited by laosun; 19-05-2016 at 07:03 PM.
Old 19-05-2016, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, she's back to work already
So you cum inside her missing wisdom tooth spot
Old 19-05-2016, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
So you cum inside her missing wisdom tooth spot
No la, I sayang her
Old 19-05-2016, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
No la, I sayang her
So nice of you...i licked her teeth
Old 20-05-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 652 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25185 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by laosun View Post
well said bro
I conquer

code red this week so next week queue will be long
Glad that you agree. I have been very unkindly zapped for writing the truth of my experiences with Yang Yang. I see there are a few who disagree or who think I speak too well of her. Perhaps I have built a very good chemistry and rapport with her - so the FJ has been most exciting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1