The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Pageme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: thai baht rate update

Thai Baths updates today AMK Hub $1 = 22.40 baths
Old 24-01-2008, 04:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 22
ahyong is one of the Best!ahyong is one of the Best!ahyong is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapebill View Post
I went to GPL and the counter lady told me that I have to produce supporting evidence (for e.g. an invoice) etc so as to fulfil the MAS regulations.
Bro don't use GPL service try use BKK Forex is outside near the first entrance, any amount below SGD$5000 they dont ask for invoice, u have to send before 11am if u want your money reach on the same day. Or u can try those small remitance shop inside GM, these small shop are less fussy and easy. GPL just too STRICT!

hope these helps
Old 24-01-2008, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikasan55 View Post
Maybe he wana send a million baht?

1 sgd = 23baht
1M baht = 43478 sgd

1 sgd = 22.9
1M baht = 43668 sgd

total lost for every 0.1 = 190 sgd

If its 1000 baht then aprox 0.19 sgd.

So if changing <10000 its not so significant but >10000 its starting to worth a meal in bkk.
well, if u trade securities, aka shares wif the brokerage firms in SGP, for sell + buy transaction (ie, short-sell & buy-back on same day), yr brokerage fees + tax for shares valuing around 20k SGD is oredi somewhere around SGD 150. Those with Share Borrowing & Lending (SBL) accounts lagi shiok!

Let's say u make a profit of 6% on yr short-sell (the regional stock markets' indices drop at different levels, somewhere between 4% to 8% every other day), for 3 counters of 20k SGD each, yr profit is around 3600 SGD a day. 3 X 150 SGD trading fees, yr trading fees is 450 SGD. So u still make 3150 SGD profit a day by short-selling 3 counters a day! If u play with penny stocks (most China shares are penny stocks!) & using SBL account, yr profit lagi happening!

Yr trading fees u oredi paying ard 450 - 480 SGD a day, based on 3 counters & 20k SGD per counter. What if it's 100k SGD per counter? Not to mention, yr profits if short-selling 100k SGD per counter? Many pple play more counters, at higher values too!

so what is 190 SGD difference in exchange rate difference for yr cheong in Thailand, not to mention, u still make 3+ k SGD a day (based on 3 counters, 20k SGD a counter a day) from shorting the stock market since end December 2007 until now?

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Old 24-01-2008, 10:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
<<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>>

Sidetrack a little.....just remitted money with my tirak yesterday at GM.....as she brought me to the remittance shop that i frequently patronise, i pretend to forgot my ic as i din wan her to discover i got accounts with the shop......so used her passport instead......the shop lady (GOD bless her pretend not to recognise me) warned my tirak that she should now do this regularly as govt now conduct cheacks & will assume she is a whore as she is on tourist visa & how come got money to remit home.

So guys be warned, ICA might blacklist your tiraks based on this.....use your name as a front to send money to her family. Even to play save receipt shoold be thrown away & not found on her if suay suay kena spot check by police
Old 27-01-2008, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

27 Jan 08 remittance rate
22.95/$12

seems that the rate is going up?
Old 28-01-2008, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Changi Airport - Baht change to SGD @ 23.659
See you are up north again, and on track for freebie 3rd loyalty stamp at Irie massage? IMHO, better places to change your than airports like Changi., even excess bht back to sgd (I never have enough hehehe)
Old 28-01-2008, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Changi Airport - Baht change to SGD @ 23.659
I find it is always better rate if we change it in BKK compare to SG
Old 28-01-2008, 02:03 AM
Samster

Location: On Holiday Mode Now. Hope my Enemies don't die while I am away. Hahaha
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 23
siamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to allsiamcutey is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner View Post
so what is 190 SGD difference in exchange rate difference for yr cheong in Thailand, not to mention, u still make 3+ k SGD a day (based on 3 counters, 20k SGD a counter a day) from shorting the stock market since end December 2007 until now?
He was asking about exchange rate difference and you drifted to talk on shorting of share counters.

This is totally 2 different matters and doesn't mean that if that person is exchanging that large amount of money means he is someone playing the stock market.

*BTW, why you only talk about shorting the stock market since end dec 2007? Why didn't you talk about shorting the stock market from Jan 2007, you would have bled to death if you shorted from Jan 2007 then.

SC

Those People who try to haolian how rich, how good they are in Sammyboy forum, in real life, we can call them Cannon Fairies.

Men will only be troubled by 2 issues.
1 is Money, 2 is Women.
When these 2 issues combined together, it becomes the biggest problem encountered for Men...

Old 28-01-2008, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
..Some Mini-ster of sg say if US go into recession for the next few quarters, SG will not be affected which is good to hear. But my concern is how it will affect Thailand? Maybe SGD will grow even stronger? or we can expect more cheaper airfare promo? or we can see more MP/Pub/disco close down? or more FL come SG to work?
Bro, economists and politicians have short memories... with discretionary freedom to revise their forecasts. As for your concerns on currency development, your crystal ball is as clear as mine Quite a few variables come into play here. If you got some spare dough, you can always talk this over with experts (money traders) for position to take. Caveat: You could lose your pants or afford more than a new wardrobe. As for your other question on MPs/nite spots going to be shuttered and more FLs.. let's just put this to (healthy?) turnover.
Old 29-01-2008, 04:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey View Post
He was asking about exchange rate difference and you drifted to talk on shorting of share counters.

This is totally 2 different matters and doesn't mean that if that person is exchanging that large amount of money means he is someone playing the stock market.

*BTW, why you only talk about shorting the stock market since end dec 2007? Why didn't you talk about shorting the stock market from Jan 2007, you would have bled to death if you shorted from Jan 2007 then.
SC
Oh, so the blue-flim shareholder is back! Hail the DBSLand shareholder!

Since u are so good in digging up old discussions, arguments & threads, go dig up what I have posted during 2nd galf of 2006 & 1st half of 2007, especially in this thread regarding the economy & financial markets!

It just shows how much u know about economy & financial markets. It's all about timing. U can try shorting during bull markets, or try longing during bear markets. What & why do people call it a plan or ploy, if they don't plan, observe & execute at a more appropriate timing? By the way, if u compare the stock prices in Jan 2007 vs Jan 2008, even based on 29 Jan's closing prices, what is the difference / damage? A person won't die, neither will he be bankrupt if he shorts the market, even if he loses money shorting the market, especially SGP's market! If u know the "rules" of short-sell transactions in SGP in the 1st place. But a person can really bleed & lose big time speculating the conventional long-then-sell transactions, especially playing contra!!

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Old 29-01-2008, 09:59 AM
Samster (M)

<<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>>

Quote:
I'm puzzled, maybe there is a new regulation? Anyway, I got the member card from both remit company. Never have problem sending more than 2k or less than 2k.
yes i never encountered such problems too.....biggest single transaction i have done in remittance shops is around SGD3k.....for bigger amounts i have a more lucrative way (cannot post in open bros can PM me if interested).....one suggestion if GPL impose such stupid method is either go to other shops or maybe you can tt few times small amounts but lugi on the admin fees.....if money is not from illegal source then dun have to worry about checks
Old 29-01-2008, 11:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 17
X-Wing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX-Wing deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

anybody changed baht at GM recently ? Can tell me the rate please ?
Old 29-01-2008, 01:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Wing View Post
anybody changed baht at GM recently ? Can tell me the rate please ?
Rate now 23.05/22.95 for $12/10 respectively.....mine is remittance shop rates.....i dun change with those mama shops as i tt & withdraw from atm there
Old 29-01-2008, 01:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner View Post
...It just shows how much u know about economy & financial markets. It's all about timing. U can try shorting during bull markets, or try longing during bear markets. What & why do people call it a plan or ploy, if they don't plan, observe & execute at a more appropriate timing? By the way, if u compare the stock prices in Jan 2007 vs Jan 2008, even based on 29 Jan's closing prices, what is the difference / damage? A person won't die, neither will he be bankrupt if he shorts the market, even if he loses money shorting the market, especially SGP's market! If u know the "rules" of short-sell transactions in SGP in the 1st place. But a person can really bleed & lose big time speculating the conventional long-then-sell transactions, especially playing contra!!
Yes, I agree timing is most crucial factor......& dash of luck of course. And a person wont go bankrupt but paying interests on borrowed shares is enough to kill you liao

Now local trades all T+3 liao, only the strong hearted play contra
Old 29-01-2008, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2456 / Power: 23
popcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond reputepopcorn_m3 has a reputation beyond repute

change S$800 today @ GM rate $23

For those who have up me and I have yet to return you the point. Kindly pm me with your latest link
^_^
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1