The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2012, 09:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by paktam View Post
Hi guys,
I would like some of ur advice on a problem that i have with my vietnamese wife.
We have been married for 1 1/2 years. We are currently staying at my parent's house as unable to apply BTO due to my wife haven't get her pr yet.
The problem is i seldom get to see my wife at home throughout our marriage. She will only come home ard once or twice a mth. When i asked her where she staying,she just says at her friend's house. What should i do?
She wants to stay out and you allow her to do so? This doesn't sound like a real marriage. I can understand that staying with in laws may lead to lots of problems, but staying out and coming home twice a month doesn't sound right at all.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 20
deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
She wants to stay out and you allow her to do so? This doesn't sound like a real marriage. I can understand that staying with in laws may lead to lots of problems, but staying out and coming home twice a month doesn't sound right at all.
Too late, this is once again a situation where a sillypore guy rush into marriage, then do everything opposite of what we have been talking about and now still trying to rush to buy a property so that she can get half upon divorce!

My sincere advice to that guy.... U better tell that silly bitch to be back home everyday by 7pm to cook dinner for u and then get into bed with u, otherwise the marriage is off!!!

What she is doing outside now and sleeping with who and why even she.marries u, all those we dun even need to guess!

English --> Viet
So far so good --> Cang xa cang tot

Viet --> English
Khong sao dau --> No star where
Old 07-10-2012, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
My sincere advice to that guy.... U better tell that silly bitch to be back home everyday by 7pm to cook dinner for u and then get into bed with u, otherwise the marriage is off!!!

What she is doing outside now and sleeping with who and why even she.marries u, all those we dun even need to guess!
haha...the bx maybe bringing home his money monthly for expenditure...so he cannot do anything or say anything...can only say things and sob here...

the above is just a case scenario...dun mean to hurt anybody...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-10-2012, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 17
capri4163 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercapri4163 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercapri4163 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hi guys,
I would like some of ur advice on a problem that i have with my vietnamese wife.
We have been married for 1 1/2 years. We are currently staying at my parent's house as unable to apply BTO due to my wife haven't get her pr yet.
The problem is i seldom get to see my wife at home throughout our marriage. She will only come home ard once or twice a mth. When i asked her where she staying,she just says at her friend's house. What should i do?
Do you think it is normal for married couples to stay apart like that?
Old 07-10-2012, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 19
skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!skyfree is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi guys,
Hi Paktam,

My honest Opinion.

When i read this, many questions pop out in my head, asking for the reason why like that.

She only comes home around once or twice a month, doesn't your parents have any concern on this issue? And somemore, you and her are married...but not staying together...dont you think is bit awakard?

If she says she stay at her friend house, get her friend address and pop by one day unannounced at her friend house to see how is she after the on job training.

For the time being, if she cannot even stay with u when u in the midst of applying for a BTO Flat and giving excuse that she is bored at home, we have bros in here who also have vn bxa, can intro to them to chat and tcss like us..

Seriously, there should be something wrong about this case already.

My advice is to stop everything and sit down and have a good talk with her about the whole thing.

When married, everything also can sit down and discuss peacefully between the bxa and oxa.
Old 07-10-2012, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When i asked her where she staying,she just says at her friend's house. What should i do?
Just continue living your foolish life.... no one can help u more than yourself. Good luck to u, u will need a lot of lucks.
Old 07-10-2012, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OhMyGod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi guys,
You dun even know where she stay??? What kinda of marrige is that?

Tell her to stay at home. If she want, she can go out every other day.

You must also do your part to keep her occupied and entertained.

If cannot accept, divorce better. She can stay out everyday and no need to come back at all. Until her ltvp lapse.

Atleast that's what I told mine when she gave me similar proposal. (Scared of my mom)

Now she kwai kwai stay at home but sometimes grumble abit.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:06 PM
Samster

SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Is this `staying out' thingy something new among the new vietnamese spouse in Singapore? If you guys can accept that, you must be really foolish. If your viet bx loves you, she will not do such thing. Such action clearly illustrates that you are being used by her to get LTSVP.
Old 07-10-2012, 06:12 PM
Samster

deptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to beholddeptrai4u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Is this `staying out' thingy something new among the new vietnamese spouse in Singapore? If you guys can accept that, you must be really foolish. If your viet bx loves you, she will not do such thing. Such action clearly illustrates that you are being used by her to get LTSVP.
Just like i said : "What she is doing outside now and sleeping with who and why even she.marries u, all those we dun even need to guess!"

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 07-10-2012, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just like i said : "What she is doing outside now and sleeping with who and why even she.marries u, all those we dun even need to guess!"
Bro deptrai, you are very the correct leh.
Old 07-10-2012, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro deptrai, you are very the correct leh.
I have learnt a lot from ur wise teachings ma.

English --> Viet

Viet --> English
Old 07-10-2012, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
I have learnt a lot from ur wise teachings ma.
Am i a monk or a priest ?
Old 08-10-2012, 09:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 19
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes....good advice.

Daily 6 points to share/return/exchange
Old 08-10-2012, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Spectrre is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
dun be duped by this guy...he is not telling us much...he just want to create a case for us to tell him what to do...reading his story knew that he was hiding the main motives...or he justnt to make up story...I will not bother with such a guy...I am not surprised his was marriage of convenience...which is criminal offence..where got such things that after married bx dun stay at home...live outside with friends...anyone had such experiences...

the above is just my opinion...not to hurt anybody...
his case could be like my fren case. My fren marry a VB cause she give him sgd8700 to marry him and stay sg to work. Slowly slowly start to regret cause stay long also got feeling. So now die la. I told my bx, is becausr of girls and guys like that, u so hard to get yr pr.

Anyway bro hurricane, still cant meet u as my grand dad now approaching his seventh day dead. Me quite pantang, only after 9 day den can go see friend. Custom. Shld be able to meet u within this week. Sry sry
Old 08-10-2012, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spectrre View Post
his case could be like my fren case. My fren marry a VB cause she give him sgd8700 to marry him and stay sg to work. Slowly slowly start to regret cause stay long also got feeling. So now die la. I told my bx, is becausr of girls and guys like that, u so hard to get yr pr.

Anyway bro hurricane, still cant meet u as my grand dad now approaching his seventh day dead. Me quite pantang, only after 9 day den can go see friend. Custom. Shld be able to meet u within this week. Sry sry
haha...no worries...you settle your things first...any other things can wait...

Once again...my condolences for your grandpa recent bereavement...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1