The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 06-06-2017, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
The case got nothing to do with bad debt.

She and her husband are in a drug gang.
The victim ratted on them and acted as an informant.
So she decided to kill her as an act of revenge.

Before she dismembered the victim, she posted some pictures from Chucky on her Facebook.

They surrendered and she look quite relaxed and arrogant.
Must have already secured her own safety thru money or some connection.

If you google her name, can find the news articles easily.
One of them even has the uncensored pics and videos.. must warn you though, it's gory and not for the faint-hearted.
Very cool. In the news photos, while being detained, still apply makeup, pose with the police officers. Even the officers got into trouble, after the photos leaked out. A lot of comments abt the girls' looks. Hot meh? So so only lah, but won't reject type
Old 06-06-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by StealthBomber View Post
Very cool. In the news photos, while being detained, still apply makeup, pose with the police officers. Even the officers got into trouble, after the photos leaked out. A lot of comments abt the girls' looks. Hot meh? So so only lah, but won't reject type
Hahah bro your standard high leh. Her real life photo not hot la but her with makeup easily 9.5/10 for me. But ya i have been following up with the news quite closely. Apparently they didnt intend to kill her but teach her a lesson.. Preaw asked the victim to meet her to discuss some work opportunities and when she got on she started to strangle her and she died from that. Upon realizing shes dead they panic in the disco so thought of a way to dispose the body and came up with a) throw in the river b)cut into bits.

Have no idea why did they think option B was the better choice, but thats what happens to u when u are a regular drug user.
Old 06-06-2017, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by armour88 View Post
Lol! no one try ah? I no chance try leh
Looks tempting. Actually ah for $150 is not that ex also. Some girls are going at $170 for half the standard (from the photos la at least).

My only concern is attitude. I rather get a 6/10 who works hard to please than a black-faced vase who just lie down there and provide a hole. I think PCC more entertaining sia.
Old 06-06-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 14
8waldz is a Helpful and Caring Samster8waldz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Aum from regentlust

Looks: similar to picture, but thai tanned, looks wise wont reject
Boobs: enhanced c/d
Body:abit of tummy fat
French: yes as much as you want
Bbbj: good suction
Cim: really suck me dry
Fj: tried a few position, her moan is damn sexy
Old 06-06-2017, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
francischua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bee from SE

OKT: 9/10 - Responsive and smooth
Looks: 8.5 (90% close to photo, slightly slimmer in real life)
Shower: SOP help wash clean
Boob: A
BBBJ: 8.5/10 - Very hardworking, non-stop no complaints. Strength was just right
FJ: 8/10 - Accomodating
Attitude: 9.5/10 - English may not be that good but does understand when spoken slowly. Most importantly, didn't use HP at all throughout the session and always was courteous and attentive.

Will like to take this chance also to mention affordability by this stable.

Recalled back then some yrs back Pac Stars, V man and some other stables for 110 can already get above average and 130 and above was considered more towards premium in terms of girl and accomodation. Unfortunately, today seems that prices have rocketed nearing $200 (considering the add-ons, tips) when I look at some stables and even then quality may not even be that good, plus I'm sure bros have also come across things like girl starts using hp all the time, unwilling to shower together, excuses such as tired, rushing for next customer etc. Considering not everyone uses the full 90 mins, hope OKTs try to keep prices affordable, lower prices means lower expectations and anything above becomes a pleasant experience.
Old 06-06-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!AmeShin is one of the Best!

FR for Annie - Emmanuelle

Location: East - discreet but not very good - fierce woof nearby

Headlights: 11/10 ! finally came face to face with headlights that are naturally soft like puddings, guaranteed no artificial flavourings added. small nipples that's good to

feast on... COB allowed.... Boob Lovers... Rejoice~!

Figure: with big headlights, sure got tradeoffs to balance it... little tummy but darn song as a natural cushion during missionary
Nice meaty ass that motivates you to keep on banging....

Shower: Alone(Before and after), shared toilet

French: unable to pronounce french properly due to mouth pain.. only kissing and some fingering.

BBBJ: slow and sensual, not for fast and furious lovers

Annie's shy but she's willing to accommodate to your requests with no complaints.

RTF: Nope, location not very good.. heard from her that she will be changing to hotel from tomorrow onwards...
So boob lovers, dont miss the chance to patronize her as she will only be here for 2 weeks.
Old 07-06-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 11
damnation89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
Hahah bro your standard high leh. Her real life photo not hot la but her with makeup easily 9.5/10 for me. But ya i have been following up with the news quite closely. Apparently they didnt intend to kill her but teach her a lesson.. Preaw asked the victim to meet her to discuss some work opportunities and when she got on she started to strangle her and she died from that. Upon realizing shes dead they panic in the disco so thought of a way to dispose the body and came up with a) throw in the river b)cut into bits.

Have no idea why did they think option B was the better choice, but thats what happens to u when u are a regular drug user.
Isn't she the one with the full back tattoo that got many terrible reviews around 1-2 months back?
Old 07-06-2017, 02:50 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

seem like chony from doll88 quite hard to book now...

either her service is good or because of the fake note case so alot of people support her as pity bonks

or both?
Old 07-06-2017, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 16
cforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Couldn't sleep after my bonk with Nura from SA just now. Might as well use this time to pen her a FR.

Tried her just now and it was great! Wanted to try other girls but alot got no slot. Therefore i decided to try nura as she is one of the many that i shortlisted. OKT reply were quite prompt and i got my slot in no time. Reached the place slightly later but okt was ok with it, got to the location and i couldnt find the place. Took me awhile before i finally found it.

First look: To be honest she looked more milfy and not as slutty as the pic. 3rd pic is close to 85% similar. She told me that she didnt put that much make up as it was late. Fair enough. Overall looks 75% close to pic. She brought in water when i told her i was thirsty. We TCSS abit more before heading to the showers. When she took off her clothes, i was impressed! Gravity defying boobs. Big C cup. I went in and starts to fondle her boobs. Natural! Soft and big! After that we went to shower (it was SOP, nth special). After shower we head back to the room where all the fun starts.

She started frenching me before anything else and starts to give me a cat bath after that. Not the part she excels in. Nipple down to groin area. Her BBBJ surprises me. She took her whole thing in without any warm up. I love it when she uses her tongue and looked at me slutty. Wah cannot tahan. Her contact lens makes her look even more slutty. After that standing BBBJ while she kneels on the floor, and i pony-tailed her hair for her, while looking down at her suck me. Damn pleasing to the eyes. i also look in the mirror while slowly thrusting her. After that went back to the bed again and she gave me an AR. Pleasant surprise as it wasnt stated that she provide this service (OKT bro, you can add in AR for her liao). And she took a long time digging my hole! Shiok feeling. After that i cant tahan liao i took her with missionary, doggy, standing doggy and cowgirl. Finished it with missionary. She's damn wet. Her moan is those soft moan, not the aggressive moaner type.

After that she told me she can massage but i didnt try. So we continue to TCSS until she touch my dick again for round 2! Cummed, washed up, paid her, and left a happy man.

Looks: 7.5/10 70% to 75% like photo. She told me that with more make up she looks really similar (when i tried her she only got eye liner)
Body: 8/10 little to no tummy. Slim and got slight ass.
Boobs: 8/10. Big natural C cup. she got big areola.
French: Aggressive!!!!! she told me she likes to french.
BBBJ: 8/10 she can do deep throat, and lots of tongue.
Skin tone: fairer than most thai.
Catbath: nipple to groin area.
AR: 9/10 AR LOVERs can start to fall in liao. she asked me to go on all fours and keep drilling my ass. She also do HDLY when rimming. SHIOK!!
Painting: Allows, and she's trimmed.
FJ. 7.5/10. she can accommodate many positions. She doesnt tell you when she cums, only when i suddenly felt the wetness then i know she came. damn wet and smooth when penetrating.
GFE: more like friends.
RTF: yep

Overall: 8/10 service type. she does look more milfy without much make up imo. Maybe i will try again and tell her to put more make up. See fking chio like pic or not.
Old 07-06-2017, 03:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 16
cforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercforfun is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
seem like chony from doll88 quite hard to book now...

either her service is good or because of the fake note case so alot of people support her as pity bonks

or both?
maybe abit of both BUT!!!! lol no doubt her service is good. i have not try but my friends all have good reviews. petit and slim, fit body. got nose piercing also.
Old 07-06-2017, 05:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cforfun View Post
maybe abit of both BUT!!!! lol no doubt her service is good. i have not try but my friends all have good reviews. petit and slim, fit body. got nose piercing also.
So blessing in disguised.....lol. Been away in Shanghai and so many happenings including Killer FL.....hopefully got more quality bonks available when i get back next week. That Nura above looks like have great lips to french with....anyway Thai girls are deeper than I thought.
Old 07-06-2017, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 19
Linnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Nan from Teeruklover! Back in SG. RTF already! Even more funny, skin is fairer than before, now near to chinese kind of fair. BBBJ improved loads, slow but super sensual, can feel her whole mouth and tongue wrapping up your whole shaft.

This girl loves painting. You gotta love seeing her zero fat body wriggle as you lick her deeper and deeper. Look dripping wet and fresh when you open the lips. Well trimmed and nice smell too. I put her on a dominating position, something like face sitting and she actually rocked her pelvic to grind against my tongue. Cool. Like it that way.

Fucking her is great. Firstly nice firm ass for a good doggy. Secondly is her body reaction to every thrust during missionary. She was twisting and turning like crazy, biting lips, eyes rolled back, etc. What a sight!
RTF her third time already. This time more GFE more fun. After her long sensual BBBJ, she asked "Your turn?". I was thinking huh? simi my turn?. She pointed at her pussy and requested "you kiss here?". Princess Nan request I pleasure her of course I oblige la. She move over to let her pussy sit on my face. While licking her trimmed pussy, it was really fantastic view from the bottom, looking at her taut body writhe, her fair skin, her perky tits and horny expressions. What an angel descended from heaven. Painting is her fetish. She has one more fetish and that is she likes licking your ears. Of course, all these is up to your consent first la.

This is followed by hot sex, even carried her in standing sex. She likes being carried and suspended in mid air while her pussy is being pounded. Moaned like crazy. Provided you have the energy la. Hahaha

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=652697

Old 07-06-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
RTF her third time already. This time more GFE more fun. After her long sensual BBBJ, she asked "Your turn?". I was thinking huh? simi my turn?. She pointed at her pussy and requested "you kiss here?". Princess Nan request I pleasure her of course I oblige la. She move over to let her pussy sit on my face. While licking her trimmed pussy, it was really fantastic view from the bottom, looking at her taut body writhe, her fair skin, her perky tits and horny expressions. What an angel descended from heaven. Painting is her fetish. She has one more fetish and that is she likes licking your ears. Of course, all these is up to your consent first la.

This is followed by hot sex, even carried her in standing sex. She likes being carried and suspended in mid air while her pussy is being pounded. Moaned like crazy. Provided you have the energy la. Hahaha

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=652697

Oh my....i volunteer to picassco her anytime looking at the pics.
Old 07-06-2017, 09:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
louis1986 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by francischua View Post
Bee from SE

OKT: 9/10 - Responsive and smooth
Looks: 8.5 (90% close to photo, slightly slimmer in real life)
Shower: SOP help wash clean
Boob: A
BBBJ: 8.5/10 - Very hardworking, non-stop no complaints. Strength was just right
FJ: 8/10 - Accomodating
Attitude: 9.5/10 - English may not be that good but does understand when spoken slowly. Most importantly, didn't use HP at all throughout the session and always was courteous and attentive.

Will like to take this chance also to mention affordability by this stable.

Recalled back then some yrs back Pac Stars, V man and some other stables for 110 can already get above average and 130 and above was considered more towards premium in terms of girl and accomodation. Unfortunately, today seems that prices have rocketed nearing $200 (considering the add-ons, tips) when I look at some stables and even then quality may not even be that good, plus I'm sure bros have also come across things like girl starts using hp all the time, unwilling to shower together, excuses such as tired, rushing for next customer etc. Considering not everyone uses the full 90 mins, hope OKTs try to keep prices affordable, lower prices means lower expectations and anything above becomes a pleasant experience.
Bro is she shaved ?
Old 07-06-2017, 09:40 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
narb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow recently got influx of big nehneh. Got 40E and got 34D natural
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1