The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 04-11-2008, 03:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Nice FR, master playman
Old 04-11-2008, 03:09 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
Nice FR, master playman
Shifu you still awake.....no lah...just write what I can remember too many things happened there....but we enjoy to the last minutes....hahahah!

You must join us in March 2009...ok!
Old 04-11-2008, 03:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Playman kudos to your in depth FR! Keep up the good job.

I think you meant October instead of November. For a moment I thought it was Back To The Future!
Old 04-11-2008, 03:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post

I think you meant October instead of November. For a moment I thought it was Back To The Future!
Sadomaster... sharp as ever.........

maybe he's thinking of going in Nov to do a re run...... and back to the wHOLE episode .....
Old 04-11-2008, 03:32 AM
Samster

Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Sadomaster... sharp as ever.........

maybe he's thinking of going in Nov to do a re run...... and back to the wHOLE episode .....
Haha just did a Viet girl in GL just now. The sado factor is great!

Dejavu perhaps?
Old 04-11-2008, 03:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Haha just did a Viet girl in GL just now. The sado factor is great!
pho bo is one of my favourite dish..... had a one some days back.......

really retired from the sg scene........this pho bo happened to arrive to start work in OT... thereafter I am staying away far far... ha ha, my old flame from Hanoi.... old investment...

pho bo served in GL? maybe I am outdated liao.... always thought they are at little Hanoi/HCM in Joo Chiat.........
Old 04-11-2008, 04:07 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:

Yes....you are right I meant Oct not November....but I don't mind going again if I can.....!
Old 04-11-2008, 04:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
really retired from the sg scene........this pho bo happened to arrive to start work in OT... thereafter I am staying away far far... ha ha, my old flame from Hanoi.... old investment...

pho bo served in GL? maybe I am outdated liao.... always thought they are at little Hanoi/HCM in Joo Chiat.........
Pho bo is my favourite dish at the moment. They can be so amateur than Thais which is what I like. HCMC is where I hold the fort right now besides southern China.

Lots of Viet pubs at Geylang Lorong 42 area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Yes....you are right I meant Oct not November....but I don't mind going again if I can.....!
You guys really are on an all out sex tour. Really envy your sexventures!
Old 04-11-2008, 04:30 AM
SamSter

You guys really are on an all out sex tour. Really envy your sexventures! [/QUOTE]

I notice your Bkk trip is towards the end of Nov.....Hmmmmmm! Can considered!
Old 04-11-2008, 05:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 0
motard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report - 28th 31st Oct 2008 (Part 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
• Vocal Café

The selection of girls here is very good….overall I will give them a 7/10 in term of look and not lansi.The bar fine is 1000 bahts according to Shifu Mekongcat, as I don’t have a girl sitting with me and all the chun girls is sitting with them…..!
At about 7-8pm Thai time there is a lot s of Mercedes and BMW coming lining out to take the girls out….we assume they bar-fine them.

On Halloween night, there are packed with people including farang…and there are 3 girls to 1 man.

• Girls pick-up

Some of the boys with their teerak having dinner are very anxious to go back as it is their last night and MUST finish all the ammunition. Hhahahah! While I check the bill, they start calling the taxi…..going back to hotel. Some of us meet up with another group who just arrived from KL….the Kammou group headed by Kammou waiting for us at Vocal Club in our hotel Hip Hotel (1st floor)….with 3 chun girls accompany them each. I started to work on the “bachelors” boys by grabbing any chun girl passing by and calling them to sit with my bros…..they are all satisfied with my selection. After seeing them getting along well with the girl and contacts I move on to karaoke up-stairs as I don’t want to spend too much time down there, as I have a teerak with me already. Half way through the karaoke my teerak signal me to go up………already!
Hello,

Thanks for the very well-written FR. Got a few queries that I like enlightened. Where is Vocal Cafe?
Vocal Club & Vocal Cafe not same place right?
Vocal Club is a karaoke joint with hostesses?

Cheers
motard

45 days to BKK
Old 04-11-2008, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
mekongcatfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report - 28th 31st Oct 2008 (Part 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by motard View Post
Hello,

Thanks for the very well-written FR. Got a few queries that I like enlightened. Where is Vocal Cafe?

Cheers
motard

45 days to BKK
Bro, Vocal club is located on the 1st floor of Hip hotel fomerly mirage massage in soi niam utit next to Palazzo hotel in Ratchada. It is so call "cafe concept". I was told by the hostess cum singer, Ms Pik that they do not get any wages from the club management. Their income come from the flowers hang by appreciative customers. The club get 10% of the flowers hang. They can be bar fine out for 1000 baht. Any thing extra is up to the buyer and seller to negotiate. Most of them speak english which is big plus to some of us who do not speak thai.
Old 04-11-2008, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 21
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=holymannn;3199157]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post

aiyo.... although i am the youngest in the group during the bangkok trip... but i dont think i can fight with all the session sifu there la like Grand sifu playman, mekongcatfish, redoxan and froggy.... They are more energetic than me lo. Me bonk 1 round already half dead liao.... keke.... got to do more exercise already. else can not par with grand sifu lo.... sia suay le.... keke

So, me only bring back 1 per night la.... second night sleep alone..... keke
Erm....think we are same age group hor??
Old 04-11-2008, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Redoxan;3203482]
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post

Erm....think we are same age group hor??
Our Prince Holy is young, handsome, charming & words from his mouth is like bees attached to the honey. . Go cheong with him must prepared ourself with backup bcos all the puying will stick to him like super glue. Even the roadside stall aunties will attract by his charming.
Old 04-11-2008, 02:57 PM
SamSter

Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report - 28th 31st Oct 2008 (Part 2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by motard View Post
Hello,

Cheers
motard

45 days to BKK
sorry to confuse you....a bit sleepy when I try to finish the FR....hahhaahah, I think Shifu Mekongcat have respond to your question with accurate answer but I have to warn you people if wnat to bar fine is fine for dinner and for drinks but if there is anything extra then it have to be clear before jamming your gun....hahahah! They are damn kau chun!

if you need any further information..just let us know ok!
Old 04-11-2008, 03:00 PM
SamSter

[QUOTE=TD.king;3203826]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan View Post

Our Prince Holy is young, handsome, charming & words from his mouth is like bees attached to the honey. . Go cheong with him must prepared ourself with backup bcos all the puying will stick to him like super glue. Even the roadside stall aunties will attract by his charming.
Master TD....this redoxan is a lady killer with charming face and some more with guts....look see nice....climb over the other tables already....no shy shy one leh....that should be the way.....remind me of me when I am young.....kns!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1