The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GINA, grace, hookersclub

Old 30-07-2014, 08:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks

FR - Anny @ Sherbet

Wanted to try Sherbet so contacted Bro and asked for a recommendation. Anny was the choice so decided to book a session for last evening at 730pm.

Went down to location after work and got instructions to go up the apartment. Waited for a while and Anny opened the door for me. She let out a big welcoming smile and said hello as i entered and she showed me to her room. Room was big with good aircon. A big bed for us and an attached toilet.

Looks:
Anny has a sweet and soft looking features. Bright eyed with cute cheeks like a school girl that is supple and soft. No real blemishes, fair and clean.

Body:
A GND body that is fair. Good height at about 1.65m. Sweet looking ass and a body that is good for cuddling. No visible scars or stretch marks. I think i spotted a small tattoo over her shoulder.

Boobs:
Natural and soft. B cup asset which is perfect for me. Nice small brown nipples that sits in symmetry with eachother.

Shower:
Pretty sop. Washed me clean. Washed herself clean. No real special here but began to break the ice further.

Special service:
After shower and drying me off, she asked if i wanted to cosplay. Of course I do! She asked me what i liked and told her i want to be Superman what can she be? She smiled and went to her waredrobe and took out the costume.

Cosplay:
Anny said "I want to be a student". Out came a white shirt and black skirt. It was a Thai school girl uniform! OMG my ultimate fantasy. Uniform has the school logo and a name tag embroided on it. Anny dissapeared into the toilet with the uniform as i waited anxiously by the bedside. Soon out came Anny clad in the uniform. All tucked in shirt, prim and proper. She was not wearing any bra underneath and her protuding nipples were teasing me.

FJ
Anny climbed onto the bed in her uniform and gave the cfm look. I climbed ontop and planted a kiss. Very good. No retaliation. Began to kiss more as her hands removed my towel. I was rubbing her nipple through the almost translucent white shirt and the nipples got harder and erected. I went down to Anny's body and began to undo the first button. Kissed and licked every exposed skin as i unbuttoned each button on her blouse slowly. Anny began to squirm and moan for every action and before long, her breasts were exposed and i began to catbath her. Anny pushed and turned me on my back and began to service me. Catbath was good, concentrating on my nipples as her hand stroked me hard dick. It was such a turn on seeing a school girl servcing me. I was already rock hard that i didnt need a BBBJ. Frantically searched for the condom and capped on. Anny laid on her back as i leaned forward with a kiss and slowly began to penetrate. She is tight! Wet and no KY needed. Again slowly i penetrated every inch of my dick slowly, making her anticipate how much more before i went balls deep. Managed to go in all the way after 3mins of initial thrusts and Anny was already moaning in pleasure. Picked up speed and Anny grabbed the railings on the bed frame. I buttoned up her blouse as i see those breasts jiggled up and down through the shirt. Anny was passive and taking the initiative. I proped her up into lotus and she grind away. Anny pushed me down and wanted to go into cowgirl. She wants to cum. Grinded herself on my dick for 5 mins before her body went stiff and quiver. Tossed her back into missionary for my finale. Suddenly we heard a loud pop! It was her skirt! We busted the skirt hook due to the intense love making. We both laughed amd continued. Before long i came in her and Anny gave me a big tight hug as i came.

GFE:
Anny can speak english. Communications isnt an issue. We clicked well with jokes and teasing eachother. She has an interesting job back in BKK.

RTF:
A big yes! Found another gem!

Thanks bro for the recommendation and i will be back.
Old 30-07-2014, 10:15 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108892 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman87 View Post
FR - Anny @ Sherbet

GFE:
Anny can speak english. Communications isnt an issue. We clicked well with jokes and teasing eachother. She has an interesting job back in BKK.

RTF:

Nice FR, read already also steam, think need to quick book a slot liao.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 30-07-2014, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Nice FR, read already also steam, think need to quick book a slot liao.
Thanks bro. Yeah go book. Im gg for a RTF soon. Hehehe
Old 30-07-2014, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
Sherbet18 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySherbet18 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Wanted to try Sherbet so contacted Bro and asked for a recommendation. Anny was the choice so decided to book a session for last evening at 730pm.

Went down to location after work and got instructions to go up the apartment. Waited for a while and Anny opened the door for me. She let out a big welcoming smile and said hello as i entered and she showed me to her room. Room was big with good aircon. A big bed for us and an attached toilet.

Looks:
Anny has a sweet and soft looking features. Bright eyed with cute cheeks like a school girl that is supple and soft. No real blemishes, fair and clean.

Body:
A GND body that is fair. Good height at about 1.65m. Sweet looking ass and a body that is good for cuddling. No visible scars or stretch marks. I think i spotted a small tattoo over her shoulder.

Boobs:
Natural and soft. B cup asset which is perfect for me. Nice small brown nipples that sits in symmetry with eachother.

Shower:
Pretty sop. Washed me clean. Washed herself clean. No real special here but began to break the ice further.

Special service:
After shower and drying me off, she asked if i wanted to cosplay. Of course I do! She asked me what i liked and told her i want to be Superman what can she be? She smiled and went to her waredrobe and took out the costume.

Cosplay:
Anny said "I want to be a student". Out came a white shirt and black skirt. It was a Thai school girl uniform! OMG my ultimate fantasy. Uniform has the school logo and a name tag embroided on it. Anny dissapeared into the toilet with the uniform as i waited anxiously by the bedside. Soon out came Anny clad in the uniform. All tucked in shirt, prim and proper. She was not wearing any bra underneath and her protuding nipples were teasing me.

FJ
Anny climbed onto the bed in her uniform and gave the cfm look. I climbed ontop and planted a kiss. Very good. No retaliation. Began to kiss more as her hands removed my towel. I was rubbing her nipple through the almost translucent white shirt and the nipples got harder and erected. I went down to Anny's body and began to undo the first button. Kissed and licked every exposed skin as i unbuttoned each button on her blouse slowly. Anny began to squirm and moan for every action and before long, her breasts were exposed and i began to catbath her. Anny pushed and turned me on my back and began to service me. Catbath was good, concentrating on my nipples as her hand stroked me hard dick. It was such a turn on seeing a school girl servcing me. I was already rock hard that i didnt need a BBBJ. Frantically searched for the condom and capped on. Anny laid on her back as i leaned forward with a kiss and slowly began to penetrate. She is tight! Wet and no KY needed. Again slowly i penetrated every inch of my dick slowly, making her anticipate how much more before i went balls deep. Managed to go in all the way after 3mins of initial thrusts and Anny was already moaning in pleasure. Picked up speed and Anny grabbed the railings on the bed frame. I buttoned up her blouse as i see those breasts jiggled up and down through the shirt. Anny was passive and taking the initiative. I proped her up into lotus and she grind away. Anny pushed me down and wanted to go into cowgirl. She wants to cum. Grinded herself on my dick for 5 mins before her body went stiff and quiver. Tossed her back into missionary for my finale. Suddenly we heard a loud pop! It was her skirt! We busted the skirt hook due to the intense love making. We both laughed amd continued. Before long i came in her and Anny gave me a big tight hug as i came.

GFE:

RTF:

Thank Bro milkman87 for the FR on Anny
Old 30-07-2014, 07:35 PM
Samster

Sherbet18 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySherbet18 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
FR - Anny @ Sherbet

Looks:

Body:

Boobs:

Shower:

Special service:

Cosplay:

FJ

GFE:

RTF:

Thank Bro milkman87 for the FR on Anny
Old 30-07-2014, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilmg View Post
just had a session with anny from sherbet18.

really good session. pictures and real person not much difference. her english is not that good though, but enough for simple conversation. not for boob lovers but if you're a sucker for GFE i highly recommend. ask her to wear her thai school girl outfit. very very cute.

well worth the money. my 2 cents.
Thank Bro ilmg for the FR on Anny
Old 30-07-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
aljh1991 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Great Bonks

FR - Beena from mamasan

just had a session with beena. wanted to try chelsea, but too bad she went back.
bro simon suggested beena, so decided to go ahead.

place was pretty easy to find. reached and a petite girl opened the door. minimum make up on, but her looks just grow on you.

immediately get to business. stripped to bday suit and waited for her to join me. shower was pretty SOP. action begin when she starts to lick my nipples and got my didi hard. bbbj was good, no teeth felt against my didi. then its my turn to pleasure her. immediately went south and attack! cant wait anymore, ask her caps on and start with missionary. then doggy. perhaps dry spell for too long. immediately unload when inside her.

quick washup and lay on bed to tcss while her hand autoroam. after awhile, cannot take it, starts to autoroam her too. bbbj then caps on. starts with cowgirl, then missionary for a good 10mins. then doggy for 10mins. finished up with hj.

overall experience - 7/10

will try other gems from mamasan. 2 new gems coming!

pardon my first fr.
Old 31-07-2014, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
JepJai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Izumi from Royal

Just finished a session with Izumi... Went the location given by Bro Royal... Location was somewhere in the east area and it was quite discreet... Upon reaching quickly texted Bro Royal and he asked me to proceed...

Rang the doorbell and the door opened... Thats when I saw Izumi... Definitely not disappointed... Very similar to the pictures given... Very young looking and cute too...

Went for a shower together... Inside the shower keep on stroking my brother... really wanted to fuck her on the spot... After the shower we proceeded to the bed and Izumi started to lick all over my body... The feeling was sensational as she like to used the tip of her tongue to flick all over... As she slowly went south she took the whole length of my brother into her mouth... As she was blowing me her eyes keeps giving me that slutty look... really turned me on...

Requested to switch to 69 which she readily agreed... She has really sensitive clit... As I licked and nibbled on... Can feel that she was really turned on as her juices start flowing and her moaning also intensified... After not long we actually came together...

For the second shot... I actually went straight for AJ... As I positioned my brother getting ready... Izumi was actually pushing her bum against my brother as she is really very horny already... While pumping I can feel her really squeezing her bum... This tightness is something really beyond what words can describe... After the piak piak piak sounds continued for another 10 mins... The session was over...

Overall the session was fantastic... Thanks a million to Bro Royal
Old 31-07-2014, 02:00 PM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope it will assist u to making a choice.

* This FR is written by the actor himself and has a copyright from the writer

Title: My Sweet Bonk
Sneak Preview
“Lauren is a fresh grad in back in Thailand. She was from Bangkok. She is a cute, chio and innocent young petite lady that u can found walking on the street. She wear a nice smile and serve with no complaint. She is friendly, patient and accommodating, willing to please and have a the gf feel that is rather high, can be consider as RTF material. She is a nice lady and will be suitable for those who like to bonk small boobs, small size and sweet young lady.” Bro Naka

Featuring Stable

Featuring Actress
Lauren

Pics and real person is very close but real person look much chio and sexy

Booking Details
Date of Bonk : 30 July2014
Time of Action: 1815 hrs
Accommodation: Apartment
Room's Condition: Big, Clean, good air-con and cosy, but towel condition quite bad

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 31-07-2014, 02:01 PM
Veteran Samster

Actress Service
Skin tone: fair and smooth
Body: nice body with small boobs
Hairy type: long straight slightly dye hair
Tattoo: one small tattoo and the top of the back area

Pussy: hairy, wet and tight
Communication: speck English and quite good
Chemistry level: medium high
KC level: medium high
Frenching: kiss and french like bf and gf
Fingering: inserted two finger in and she get wet

Catbath: she love it, nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard
BBBJ: slurping slowly lick my shaft up and down and sucking it hard
CIM: Did not sure, not sure available a not
Moaning: moan and whine in an enjoyable facial expression
Moan Volume: short and high, that next door can be heard
AJ: She do not do AJ

Fj: we did a few position, she is responsive and automatic
Tips: Yes (Undisclosed)
Damage: As stated

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

Old 31-07-2014, 06:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -53 / Power: 0
helikaon has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Anybody can share any stables north or Central? Currently all v near East side. V ley chey for me. Can pm me if sensitive..
Old 31-07-2014, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 13
rharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of lightrharlan is a glorious beacon of light

FR on Chloe of Babylicious

Looks: 95% resemblance to pic (As promised)
Location: Near central, quiet, big, clean. No attached bathroom to bedroom (as promised). You have to walk past living room to get to bathroom.

Stats:
Looks: 6/10. Petite, cute girl, two tattoos
Boobs: 6/10. Not for big boob lovers, great perky nipples though
Shower: 1/10. First shower, I was alone. 2nd shower, she was with me in b/room, but held the shower head, as i showered myself
Kissing: 6/10. Frenching allowed.
BJ: 5/10. Decent.
Pussy: 8/10. Tight, shaved, clean.
FJ: 4/10.

So I ask for another girl, and for good GFE. I was told that Chloe has better GFE, to try for sure. I agreed and reached location.

Chloe opened the door and gave me a big smile. I go to the room and she hands me a towel and says "Shower". So I undress myself as she stands and watches and wrap a towel around me. She takes me out of the room, past the living area, to the bathroom. She points and tells me to go in and shower. After showering, I come out and she goes in to shower.

Then, she comes into the bedroom, and session starts. She is smiling, friendly and we kiss for a bit. Then the BJ starts for about 5 mins. After that, she lays on her back and we had sex. Then, she rushes me to shower again. She holds the shower head and I shower and then she showers and i stand and watch. we return to room and she gives me a massage. I initiate round 2 and she says she is tired from a late night last night and hungry. She just laid there, cold, not doing anything, as I tried to initiate action. So frustrated, I told her I was going to leave. She said ok, got dressed and waited for me to dress up.

Overall, NO GFE. She did french, she was generally nice, but that's it.

RTF: No.
Old 31-07-2014, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
midnight88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just finished a slot with chloe from babylicous. second time trying this stable.

Location: off central area and somewhat discrete but many neighbors
okt: friendly, prompt
Looks: 9/10 ( looks just like photos)
Boobs : 7.5/10 ( nice small B cups with big nips)
bbbj: 7/10 (not bad but i had better)
fj: 8.5/10 (wet with nice stereo and good cowgirl. i think she even came once and thanked me after that lol)
frenching: Yes, good frenching but you must initiate
rtf: Maybe, girls here look quite good

shes new to singapore and only staying a couple weeks. she also quite shy so bros do be nice to her. I think once you break the ice she is quite friendly. Offered a massage too.
Old 31-07-2014, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
TheXquisite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Actress Service
Skin tone: fair and smooth
Body: nice body with small boobs
Hairy type: long straight slightly dye hair
Tattoo: one small tattoo and the top of the back area

Pussy: hairy, wet and tight
Communication: speck English and quite good
Chemistry level: medium high
KC level: medium high
Frenching: kiss and french like bf and gf
Fingering: inserted two finger in and she get wet

Catbath: she love it, nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard
BBBJ: slurping slowly lick my shaft up and down and sucking it hard
CIM: Did not sure, not sure available a not
Moaning: moan and whine in an enjoyable facial expression
Moan Volume: short and high, that next door can be heard
AJ: She do not do AJ

Fj: we did a few position, she is responsive and automatic
Tips: Yes (Undisclosed)
Damage: As stated

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR
Thanks for the feedback and fr...
OPERATING HOURS: From 10.30am to 2am Last Slot...

✬ Contact Manager D ✬
♚ Your D-eXquisite Indulge in Luxury ♚
Old 01-08-2014, 07:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
zeal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Manage to get a slot with Janet from D-eXquisite this morning. Reply from msg very fast from bro prince, thanks bro

Direction was given and location was easy to find upon reaching greeted by Janet whom opened the door for me. Find her sweet looking and pretty even prettier then the photo, in an instant was attracted to her.

look: 9/10 (prettier then pic)
boobs: 9/10 (c cup; nice nips, enjoyed sucking on it hehe)
body: 9/10 (quite small size; frame is sexy got boob and butt; curvy)
french: 10/10! (she really likes to kiss as other bros posted hehe, managed to french like lovers for very long time; tongue fight also)
bbbj: 8/10 (enjoyable, fast and slow knows how to tease)
fj: 8/10 (nice moans, willing to do different positions; at the same time frenching)
gfe: 10/10 (really enjoyed my time with her, really have lover feel from her; makes me want to be with her hehe)

btw sry to another bro for overshot timing, think i made him waited for abit.. time really flies when enjoying.. hehe. pls accept my humble apology

thanks bro prince for wonderful gem
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1