The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 04-06-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudddy View Post
wonder what constitutes as threat to them sia... FL who diam diam provide service

or the guy who goes ard boom boom the nation
the former causes loss of revenue for govt's GL houses while the latter increases the importance of govt and hence securing votes for next GE.
Old 04-06-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudddy View Post
wonder what constitutes as threat to them sia... FL who diam diam provide service

or the guy who goes ard boom boom the nation
Cannot get the big fish at least they need to catch some ikan bilis to present as their proof of hard work n of coz year end bonus ma.
They are so fearsome to FLs in their detention office. Wonder if they are equally awesome when dealing with the real badasses.
Old 04-06-2017, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 19
Linnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Thats what they are great at. Aiming the FLs only. Maybe they are trained to look out for FLs not terrorrists.
Yeah exactly. That Huang Na killer literally walked to JB passing the whole chain of customs personnel. Little India riot mishandled. One-Eye dragon and Mas Selamat caught by Malaysian Police Force instead. When it comes to catching real hardcore criminals, the Malaysian Police Force are way better than our nation's. What a BOLEH shame! See how fast they catch the Kim Jong Nam assassins. Do you think our police can ever achieve the same?
Now, I think even our ministers have given up on them, making new slogans like "a matter of when, not if". Seriously WTF!
Old 04-06-2017, 03:32 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Yeah exactly. That Huang Na killer literally walked to JB passing the whole chain of customs personnel. Little India riot mishandled. One-Eye dragon and Mas Selamat caught by Malaysian Police Force instead. When it comes to catching real hardcore criminals, the Malaysian Police Force are way better than our nation's. What a BOLEH shame! See how fast they catch the Kim Jong Nam assassins. Do you think our police can ever achieve the same?
Now, I think even our ministers have given up on them, making new slogans like "a matter of when, not if". Seriously WTF!
Yup bro. Anyway lets chill n divert our focus on the gals instead. What said here cannot change the course of events n actions taken by ICA. As long as the good quality gals are here to give us enjoyment, we treat them well in our ways.
Old 04-06-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1506 / Power: 19
Linnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant futureLinnie has a brilliant future

Quote:
Cannot get the big fish at least they need to catch some ikan bilis to present as their proof of hard work n of coz year end bonus ma.
They are so fearsome to FLs in their detention office. Wonder if they are equally awesome when dealing with the real badasses.
Yea catch few ikan bilis to prove their existence to tax payers is ok la but need to catch so many or not. Seriously, a terrorist might be slipping pass while they are spending efforts interrogating the FL.

No need real badasses. One bunch of drunk Indian Foreign workers rioting, our police already scared till hiding. What a shame.
Old 04-06-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 13
Dudddy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
Yea catch few ikan bilis to prove their existence to tax payers is ok la but need to catch so many or not. Seriously, a terrorist might be slipping pass while they are spending efforts interrogating the FL.

No need real badasses. One bunch of drunk Indian Foreign workers rioting, our police already scared till hiding. What a shame.
Dont need say so much at the airport the f up australian

Also cannot even properly handle...kana wack by him somemore

Our men in blue not worth my respect sad to say
Old 04-06-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 8
douma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydouma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I know its my 1st FR, and relatively a new account without much post. Initially started chionging under the ML side, but those PRC price and service no longer make any sense and therefore created a account for research purpose under Dome 1 (P.S : Under ML side don't need much research cause got compilation thread, so don't really need to register a account.)

Ok to the point. FR on Claudia from LV https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=652510

Not my first time with the stable, its always my safe choice as most of the time LV girls hardly will go wrong. pretty legit. I'm only a fresh grad who don't earn alot, therefore every bonk is precious to me.

Location : 9/10. Decent Hotel, very central and easily accessible via public transport (MRT or buses). I don't drive, so for parking wise I can't advise much. But I had to say, the location which bro LV host his girls are really good! sometimes the hotel like machiam going staycation with gf (depends on the period see okt book which hotel for his girls)

Communication : 9/10. She speaks pretty decent English so not much of a issue for me, as my Thai is kindergarden standard so I usually don't even bother speaking.

Looks : 8/10. Resemble the 3rd/4th photos from LV website. She has the "clean look" or we call it 清秀 type. So looks will grow on you and can see for a long time, not those very slutty or 妖艳 type. Somehow her vibe reminds me of a local celebrity Silver Ang. I have to say she don't really look like her, but just her VIBE http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QqCN5mTUCT...s1600/SOL3.jpg

Body : 7/10. Not those syt type, abit of tummy but I'm ok with that (cause I also have tummy so cannot hiam. hehe). Typical thai skin tone. meaty ass.

Boobs : C - D cup, confirm ok for boobs lover. I think its natural, cause its really soft and bouncy. I kept licking and burying my face inbetween those pair of melons. Sibei song. But according to past FR some said its man made, but bottom line is they are really soft and bouncy.

Frenching : Superb! I think my previous life I was born french, I'm a sucker for frenching, told her I like to french and she was very accommodating, we french for about 10-20min? before me 2nd shot. Like long lost gf.

BBBJ : 9/10/. Really good, not too fast or slow. make my rod very wet and the tongue action was good. Had to stop her for both shot bbbj, otherwise game over cannot do FJ already.

CIM : Didn't try this time round. But girls from this stable usually have no issue for CIM you just need to request.

Painting/Fingering : 8/10. I love abalone, painted her for quite sometime, when i lift my head up and look at her can see her facial expression that she is enjoying it, and her right hand is grabbing the pillow really hard.

FJ : 8/10. Very accommodating. Did missionary, side missionary, spoon & doggy. She gets wets easily, when I'm humping her can hear the wet sound.

Overall/Service/GFE : 9/10. Very nice and cheerful girl, still remember when I enter the room I made my payment before service, she took the cash and said thank you with a sweet smile and tell me "Okay, bye bye ka~". Both of us LOL and ice was easily broken.

Massage in between shots was good, well of course not those hard and strong massage like I like it when she was massaging my rod and playing with my balls, those slow and sensual stroke and brushes she made using her fingers was so shiok. not long my 2ic was awaken!

Finish my 2nd shot quite early and we still had time before my 90mins are up, we hugged each other and watch videos together and she was showing me her fb and photos etc.

I had to say, this stable are the few ones in terms of consistency of the girls standard and will fully utilise your 90mins, some stable i visited usually after 2nd shot done the girl will usually ask you wash up and make you leave. Which I really don't like it.

RTF : Most likely next week before she goes back, but TRL is back and super tempted to try the girls as well.. how how how? #firstworldproblem. haha

Hope you guys will like my FR, and i'm not some FR writer for $5. I will try to write FR more often, time to return back to the community. haha. Meanwhile shall wait for next week for my next bonk! Happy Sunday guys!
Old 04-06-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thomasim1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
U post 1 FR u scared pp think u clone? Next time just post la. The more u explain the more pp doubt u
Kinda true here, not sure why there are ppl say scared of being labelled clone. If ppl don't like your fr, so be it lor. Not as if get $$ when they like your fr.
Old 04-06-2017, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 15
qwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond reputeqwerty2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Stable : Teeruk Lover
Girl : Janny

Seldom write fr but since promise her to write and I have enough justification to vouch for her so here it is...

Just tried Janny from TRL. If you are surfing Dome1 for 30 mins and filtering out all those and want to guarantee 2 shot 1 kill that kind, you can choose her. Ultimately to us, we does not want to waste our money. To her, she is a simple minded & down to earth just to provide good service to earn money.

Look : 7.5/10. Slutty, sharp feature.
BBBJ : 9/10. She use her tongue and lick from balls to head gently creating the ticklish and sensual feeling.
Body : 8/10. Normal slim shape. Nipple always protrude. A lady very easy to get high.
FJ : 10/10. Reason give 10 is because she is accommodating at all position. You want what style, she give you what style.
RTF : Probably, but location abit too discreet. Need walk quite far from MRT.

First shoot : Cant control her bbbj and shoot at her face
2nd shoot : doggie style. Just hold her waist and hit her with my rod.

Overall, a genuine person who get high easily, just here to serve and earn. She always say this to me "You happy, I happy". That is the only English i can understand from her.
Old 04-06-2017, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nik26 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Dream from Emma (newbie here)

OKT response was prompt but the location is way in the east.

Look - 7.5/10, little blemishes on the face
Body - 8/10, all natural, slim, good ass
Foreplay - 8/10, can french and paint
BBBJ- 7/10, can use her tongue efficiently but duration was short
Fj - 8.5/10, can feel the tightness, tried cowgirl, missionary and doggie
GFE - 10/10, chatty, can speak good english
RTF - probably not as she is leaving soon

Other points -
VERY VERY accommodating, she does not like fingering but did not complain while I was doing it and seemed to enjoy, near the end of the session she told me she did not like it. Lol

She can also do decent massage, nothing compared to professional though.

Finally, she does CIM.

All this in only $120.
Old 04-06-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster (Donor)

1st blood FR for Hope from Sex Senses.
The pic i attached was taken at her apt by myself.
It shld speak a 1000 words.

Location: B area apt aka my 2nd home. Tatami style, I previously 1st blooded Jojo here lol.
Looks: 8.5/10. Hope shld score higher but unfortunately her just ended time of the month have caused some blemishes outbreak which were covered up. Mid 20s looks n she has a certain aura about her. Her features are sharp n her smiles are radiant.

Body: 8.5/10. Hope stands at 165cm imo. Thai tanned complexion. Again shld score higher but the same reason meant her tummy is slightly bloated due to water retention. That shld be resolved soon. For her height, her ass is perky. I cannot doggie her, my tired back will break into 2.

Boobs: 8.5/10. Natural 34b or c. Nice nipples to lick n suck. She got easily turned on n i mean easily turned on. Maybe slight sag cos her height n hunch. Told her to walk with shoulders broaden out to rectify her structure lol.

Pussy: 8.5/10. Trimmed but she intends to wax it soon. Tight n easily wet with fingering. Skipped painting cos still worried about odour but it was unfounded. Took a sniff after wetting both my fingers n it was odourless. My self fear played with my mind unnecesarily. Will paint her when i RTF!!!

Frenching: 9/10 like a girlfriend. Actually Hope hopes all her customers will treat her like their gf cos she feels the sex afterwards will be better with chemistry. She likes sex lol. Hope probably posseses the softest lips i locked lips with. Her tongue happily made connection with mine n explored my mouth freely. Not hardcore but girlfriend like.

BBBJ: 9/10 Took my whole dick into her mouth. I felt the tenderness of her lips as she went up n down at alternated speed. She knows how to really blow. Her tongue worked the tip of my dick n the whole shaft. Felt so shiok!!! She kept eye contact. How to tahan la??? Luckily she stopped n worked on my balls instead. Again she maintained eye contact as she kissed, licked n suckled my nuts. Totally no rush. She sucked till her heart's content. She allows CIM if she likes the guy. Her words not mine. Anyway i didnt try.
Ps: my jewels were already running on empty after last night's session with Eve but i was aroused by Hope till rock hard in no time.

FJ: 9/10. With simple fingering her pussy was soaked wet. No ky or painting required at all.
Hope rode me hard n furious and controlled the speed. She knew what she was doing and was happily moaning away. Sounds like music to my ears. I took over and spreadeagled her legs wide n thrusted furiously. She grabbed whatever was in sight n moaned in ecstasy n muttered siao siao siao. Every thrust was met with piak pial piak sound. Song!!! As she cummed according to her several times, she pulled towards her n frenched furiously. Both shots completed within the 90 mins, she was satisfied and i was totally exhausted.
The best part of the session with Hope was not only the sex. She does things slowly, lovingly to ensure we both have a good time, in her own words. Wow wow wow!!! I am in my mid 40s to get both shots after bonking for consecutive days is no joke with the added "bonus" of tatami style. No the credit is not mine, it was Hope. She simply said "dont worry, i will make it hard again" whilst looking at my limp dick before proceeding to work on it.

GFE: 10/10 be careful...Hope can be a foxy one. Her english is good. Just dont speak too fast to her. She cuddles like a gf, she never touch her phone, does not even check the time, she gave light pecks when i made her laugh, she frenched when i squeezed n played with her boobs. She never left me alone. Sticking to me like super glue. She is a sucker for fair skinned guys she sniffed my body, commented on my fairness then kissed and licked wherever she liked. How to tahan la??? Whilst exiting the apartment she hugged me , kissed my face n started to french again machiam like a koala bear sticking to a tree. Damn i made her sound like that mad rapist, Queen...
Hope looks exactly like her posted pics when she was lying beside me imo with the sunlight outside providing the only light. She doesnt use listerine to wash her mouth. She used Glister from Amway.. a higher end mouthwash lol.

RTF: Yes la but is there hope to get a slot with Hope???
I viisted her at 430pm. Her schedule was 2 for the day myself included. She showed me. By the end of the session, i understand she was fully booked today? Wtf!!! Everyone fast hand fast leg???

Only cons as mentioned, her facial blemishes n slight tummy caused by her period. The rest is almost as good as my money can get.
Ps: i caught a full look of Fonda who was topless in toilet lol. Dont ask me why n how but she looks hot!!!

Last edited by KOC88; 04-06-2017 at 09:10 PM.
Old 04-06-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

an rtf session with tods of lustvegas today..was her 2nd coustomer for the day..this is the 2nd time i visited her before she changed hotel..real SYT 21yo with a nice shaved pussy foe u to enjoy!

looks - 9/10% as per photo stated..she say she took it when she was at her previous hotel..

body - slim and light 44 or 45kg only..u can carry her n fk on the table

gfe - 10/10 like talking to ur ah lian gf like this..its a good thing if u can speak thai..

bbbj - 8/10 use her tongue to play with ur dick head and licking of ur balls too! i enjoy this the most!

painting - can do and she seems to enjoy it with soft moans..

massage - okok only..piano type
Old 04-06-2017, 09:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3933 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thats what they are great at. Aiming the FLs only. Maybe they are trained to look out for FLs not terrorrists.
They have another forte, targeting the young and weak.
Old 04-06-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Lol cannot disagree with u too😂
Old 04-06-2017, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
omg what the poor boy did

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1