The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List
2010, 2015, AskieFox, Cesc69, Ella, jade, Nadia, Natchaya, primaleen

Old 11-07-2024, 03:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1584 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Prettychloe

Decided to try her today. She’s together with bella and 2 more others sharing 2 rooms. Went up to her room and it was opened as she is using bella’s room. Chloe was wearing a pink top with jeans hot pants. Waited outside the room till bella went out. Chloe looks more feminine than her pics and gave me a tingling hard on.

Didnt talk much when i went in but we proceeded to kiss like we haven seen each other for awhile. While kissing, we undressed each other and pur cocks were talking to each other. I kneeled down and proceeded to suck her hard cock. Nice size for my mouth haha. Gagged a little. Got really horny and decided to head straight to the fuck. Cd on and started with doggy. Nice ass for me. I nearly came as i got too excited.

Proceeded to missionary. While pumping her, i was also playing with her hard cock. She told me to fuck her harder as she was gping to cum. Mai tu liao. I also cumming and decided to give full speed. She came on her tummy and i pulled out the cd and shot my load over her boobs and face. Fuck. Best feeling.

Headed to the shower together and she gave my cock a good cleaning. Kissed, hugged and bid goodbye.

Dmg: 3b
Old 12-07-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2204 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DehOne View Post
Hello bros. I am currently considering the following LBs:

https://massagerepublic.com/shemale-...cm_lteq%5D=160

Although they have the usual warning signals (63 number and staying at Hotel S), their claimed petite body size appeals to me.

Has any bro tried them before? Points given for any info provided.
Met this one for 3b. Yes she is small. I am about 1/2 head taller than her (i am 166cm.)
Note she has small tool, dun think can top

2nd round - Swagelock, loneyheart, Hurricane88, SureScore, Goalie, Havanna Slicks

I will slowly return as fast as I can
Some of you may have to wait as i need to up others before coming back to you.

Sorry and thanks
Old 12-07-2024, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Mademyday10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by visser View Post
Could you share links or profiles so we know who to watch out for
Dont share fake and false news to this ladies , i meet them yesterday to know if your post is true . Man your ruining their job . They work nicely and they gave good service .

Issue not true fake news broo
Old 12-07-2024, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 23
ahhuat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahhuat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahhuat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustandfast View Post
https://www.ts-dating.com/model/Prettychloe

Decided to try her today. She’s together with bella and 2 more others sharing 2 rooms. Went up to her room and it was opened as she is using bella’s room. Chloe was wearing a pink top with jeans hot pants. Waited outside the room till bella went out. Chloe looks more feminine than her pics and gave me a tingling hard on.

Didnt talk much when i went in but we proceeded to kiss like we haven seen each other for awhile. While kissing, we undressed each other and pur cocks were talking to each other. I kneeled down and proceeded to suck her hard cock. Nice size for my mouth haha. Gagged a little. Got really horny and decided to head straight to the fuck. Cd on and started with doggy. Nice ass for me. I nearly came as i got too excited.

Proceeded to missionary. While pumping her, i was also playing with her hard cock. She told me to fuck her harder as she was gping to cum. Mai tu liao. I also cumming and decided to give full speed. She came on her tummy and i pulled out the cd and shot my load over her boobs and face. Fuck. Best feeling.

Headed to the shower together and she gave my cock a good cleaning. Kissed, hugged and bid goodbye.

Dmg: 3b
Just tried, very passionate in kissing n licking... Although I am not a kisser.

Ass is tight n can grip your dick well.
Time and money not wasted.
Old 13-07-2024, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 5
Eroni is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEroni is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEroni is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEroni is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eroni View Post
I’ve seen her a couple of times when she’s toured SG. She’s a bit fuller figured but not too large. Nice clean cock and hole. Also a passionate kisser.

I didn’t realise she’s back. Will have to look her up!
Visited Suki Friday morning and she delivered. Girl has lost a bit of weight and is looking amazing. Still bit of a bubble butt which is fun to pound. She doesn’t top, but I still had fun playing with her package.

Another sensual and fun time. She’s gone back to KL now, but I’ll definitely keep her on my watch list
Old 13-07-2024, 07:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Progresslearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademyday10 View Post
Do you have any proof of what you accusing them ? I meet them allot of times im still safe and healthy. Can you share or you just ruined them ?
You sound like you ain’t a customer but more like a pimp
Old 13-07-2024, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Damage in Singapore is around S$200. Would anyone know how much to take a LB from ts dating in KL??
Old 13-07-2024, 04:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1490 / Power: 20
jaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud ofjaankaden has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
Damage in Singapore is around S$200. Would anyone know how much to take a LB from ts dating in KL??
RM250-300.
Old 13-07-2024, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Lurkingaway99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kurtis View Post
just a note to all going to Studio.

some have friends hiddng at the upper level to take video.

just beware.
Hi, im new to this scene.

What studio are you referring to? Is it studio M? What will they do with the video? Went to visit a LB ysd and noticed a few guys outside waiting suspiciously. I did not went to studio M tho just wanna clarify
Old 14-07-2024, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1741 / Power: 15
kurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant futurekurtis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkingaway99 View Post
Hi, im new to this scene.

What studio are you referring to? Is it studio M? What will they do with the video? Went to visit a LB ysd and noticed a few guys outside waiting suspiciously. I did not went to studio M tho just wanna clarify
studio M room has an attic. make sure the attic level is cleared when you are doing your deed in the room.

doesn't matter what they do with the video, qns is do you feel safe with them taking it?
Old 14-07-2024, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 415 / Power: 20
HotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHotRod82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
Just came back from KL. The LBs normally asked for MYR 300. Saw a couple of LBs who worked in SG asked for 4-5Bs here but only 300 MYR.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1