The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 02-06-2017, 06:45 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poorman90 View Post
I don't think experiences will defer much tbh, unless you got Andy Lau's look, the girls all see already cannot wait to eat you.
No andy lau's looks only wu meng tat's face lol...
Old 02-06-2017, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Blackburn78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

AOM from TRL

Looks: 9/10 (great smile)
Attire: 10/10 (dressed in a black figure hugging dress with lacy red bra)
Height: ard 165-167cm
Boobs: nice B with big eraser nipped
Body: slim waist with bookable ass
GFE: 8/10 (Very hardworking & accommodative to all my requests)
RTF: A definitely YES

Overall it was a good session even though I only managed to do 1 shot. Saw the other ladies and like what 1 of the samsters mentioned they all looked quite hot as well.
Old 02-06-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Thats why girl must not lazy. Must help guy wear the cd.

But some cd quality not good, i don't know if its expired? Or what because the cd got no elasticity and after u wear it n fuck it slide off n got stuck inside pussy. Happen to me a few times.
too lubricating on the inside, hence easy to slide off.
Old 02-06-2017, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1248 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
too lubricating on the inside, hence easy to slide off.
Hmm... yes, yes, this is the most optimistic view
Old 02-06-2017, 08:51 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
No andy lau's looks only wu meng tat's face lol...
Long time never see your legendary FR wor
Old 02-06-2017, 08:52 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
Mint or Micky?
In any case these fuckers who raw girls,
with or without permission,
are a liability for everybody.

real jerks
Thats the risk of this trade, because this trade is illegal in the 1st place so they think OKT will not be so stupid to call the police on them... so anyhow rob and rape
Old 02-06-2017, 08:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sign View Post
Is it iloveboobs who did this?
most likely... that guy is just another mother fucker

One day he will get HIV and everyone will laugh at his bad karma
Old 02-06-2017, 10:07 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Long time never see your legendary FR wor
Not legendary la...$5 FR only lol...
Sianzzz to the max liao...my no 1 target kena rejected by ICA....
Old 02-06-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nrav85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pop / Poseidon

Booking and direction all given were fast and straight to the point. Even provide photo to location when time. Thumbs up.

Pop is petite sized, well proportion and man made boobs. Comes with great smile and meet me with make up. Looks pretty enough for me.

Service wise, as a 1 shot guy, she did made multiple efforts for the 2nd shot. Great service for her hardwork.
Gave a massage in between as well, good enough for me.

She speaks acceptable English, did manage to chat with her for awhile.
Old 02-06-2017, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Not legendary la...$5 FR only lol...
Sianzzz to the max liao...my no 1 target kena rejected by ICA....
DH Rut ah?
Old 03-06-2017, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linnie View Post
I think these days are great. We have these various girls (OLs, nurses, baristas, shopkeepers, students, etc) hopping to Singapore for a short stint. Earn their money to solve their financials back home and then do some shopping before returning. Born with pussy and can earn money with it, why not? Hahaha. Somemore i feel many of them enjoy the work though tiring.

Customers here also shiok, no need travel all the way to bkk. Finding nurses and OLs to fuck in bkk is possible but just takes too much effort including the flight, hotel, blah blah.
Hi bro linnie, i pm-ed you about finding some info
Old 03-06-2017, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Queeflotte deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhay101 View Post
hi, newbie here. just wondering is there a way for me to know which okt rough location (east/south/east/west/central)? don't want to spend browsing and select the girl, then realise that it is so far away.
Hi bro welcome to the club. Best is to text okt and ask for rough location.
Old 03-06-2017, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 8
siamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud ofsiamkia49 has much to be proud of

Had a night session with Aom from TRL and here is my personal experience.

The Pros
Condo in a very discreet location in the east
Pretty face with lovely smile as advertised
Well mannered and demure
Shower very thorough even hard to reach areas
Nice and sensitive nipples to suck on and she responds well to that
Sensitive pussy and gets wet real fast
Spends lots of time sucking my nipples
Massage during interval
Can converse well (in Pasa Thai)
Responsive and soft moans during FJ
Accommodating to most of my requests
Good GFE

The Cons
Cannot kiss cos she say her mouth pain inside
BJ a bit inexperience only sucking the dickyhead

Overall
It was a decent session although she is quite green but the pros outweighs the cons...
Old 03-06-2017, 01:33 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
DH Rut ah?
Sora from SS lor....
Old 03-06-2017, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 773 / Power: 16
Joverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to beholdJoverick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Sora from SS lor....
Pics look tempting. Pity can't try
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1