The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 02-08-2012, 08:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHammers View Post
Somehow I don't feel proud..... it's not like as though a genuine Singaporean won it. We hired a PRC mercenary to win that medal.
Agreed man, and whats a west ham fan doing here heheheh.
Old 02-08-2012, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2094 / Power: 19
GeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond reputeGeMiNiZzzzZzz has a reputation beyond repute

It mayean the opposition party too
Old 02-08-2012, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
TheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Agreed man, and whats a west ham fan doing here heheheh.
There is no thread for West Ham United and nobody responded to requests to start a WH thread either.... so I go to all the BPL threads for my soccer fix.

This thread is the best amongst all the BPL teams..... that why I like coming in here. . The worst is the Man Utd thread...... very hostile and insecure fans there.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:30 PM
Samster

TheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHammers deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeMiNiZzzzZzz View Post
It mayean the opposition party too
Yes... I voted for the WP last election via overseas voting from London.
Old 02-08-2012, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
maybe a Pinoy can win our next medal? if only gossiping and customer service were Olympic sports....
Actually we do have talented sportspeople amongst our locals.... For example our sailors are among the best in the world..... if only they have the kind of support which is accorded to the FTs...... I am sure we will be able to see a World Champion or Olympic Gold winner coming from amongst them..... but sadly our planners seem to favour the FTs.

Some time ago there were talk of Singapore bringing in young FT sailors here to be groomed for competition..... and those short listed FTs were soundly beaten by our local boys n girls in the age group competitions.
Old 02-08-2012, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This thread is the best amongst all the BPL teams..... that why I like coming in here. . The worst is the Man Utd thread...... very hostile and insecure fans there.
I can't agree with you more..
Old 02-08-2012, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SamFaced deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ditto e above... N guess what... The Conspiracy theory is Singapore FT must not beat their motherland in Olympics before they r allowed to b neutralize...
Myb the World championships win was an accident that was not supposed to b...
id rather c e swimmers n other locals in their events.. Nvm if they got last eevn in e heats...at least i know they r truly carrying e Flag in their heart...
Old 02-08-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

news leaking out of Italy, Aquilani is a Fiorentina player

to make matters worse, Liverpool will pay severance fee of 5 million euros.

deal will be confirmed tomorrow as Vargas being part of the deal is still in negotiation.

never been more worried to be a Liverpool fan...
Old 02-08-2012, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 14
nostenj is a Helpful and Caring Samsternostenj is a Helpful and Caring Samsternostenj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey bros, any idea are they showing Pool vs Gomel on mil or starhub???
Old 02-08-2012, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There is no thread for West Ham United and nobody responded to requests to start a WH thread either.... so I go to all the BPL threads for my soccer fix.

This thread is the best amongst all the BPL teams..... that why I like coming in here. The worst is the Man Utd thread...... very hostile and insecure fans there.
Wait till you meet that MOTHER FUCKING BASTARD MANURE die hard PIRAMBI...and it will confirm your feeling about MANURE fans and thread
Old 03-08-2012, 01:04 AM
Samster

chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Confirmed team v Gomel: Jones, Johnson, Enrique, Carragher, Skrtel, Henderson, Spearing, Gerrard, Downing, Cole, Borini.

subs: Gulacsi, Lucas, Adam, Shelvey, Kelly, Robinson, Sterling.

I don't see Agger and Reina..
Old 03-08-2012, 01:33 AM
Samster

Agger is "injured" or as some say in talks with Citeh lol...

Reina not fit too, yet to have any pre season.
So overall it's a squad who should get the job done. Excited to see Henderson,Cole and Borini in this system.
Old 03-08-2012, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
Agger is "injured" or as some say in talks with Citeh lol...

Reina not fit too, yet to have any pre season.
So overall it's a squad who should get the job done. Excited to see Henderson,Cole and Borini in this system.
Yup. Great to see Henderson play in the middle instead of the right wing.
Old 03-08-2012, 02:16 AM
Samster

Henderson so far the best among the middle players. Gerrard has been sloppy.
Would be gutted if Cole's injury is serious, fella just cannot get a break here!
Old 03-08-2012, 02:25 AM
Samster

Joe Cole is injured, I assume it's a hamstring injury, and is substituted after 23 minutes for Raheem Sterling.

Gerrard has been very poor so far, gave away the ball 3 times already..

The positive side is that now we've got 2 out and out wingers, so width should not be a problem..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1