The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-11-2010, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
Dragonkeep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDragonkeep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamezwit View Post
This one a bit different, I only need to pay partial of her rent because she works as an executive in a listed company. And trying to arrange and get master room is a lot of work and I no time and not really alot of money (at that time, got another BY that I support). :-)
Wah you lucky man.

Anyhow, just to share with the brudders who need housing for a little lovenest for your bao-yee, try www.sg-house.com enter the rooms for rent forum and "search this forum" under the search engine (just like sammyboy) for whichever district e.g. Chinatown, Tiong Bahru and a whole bunch of common rooms, master rooms etc will be readily locatable.

Used this site to find lodging for a couple of mei mei. Quite sextisfying especially when I celebrated a new pad-warming with one of them in the nude, complete with mattress stress test. Heh heh.

The agents that post on that site - some are sticky about the PRC gers immigration status. Some "understanding types" will know exactly what is needed. No questions asked beyond the basic valid immigration status like work pass or student passes. When I was shopping for master rooms though the agents/ owners were officially talking about 1 year leases generally, the actual contracts had a 3 mth minimum stay clause so if you wanna bao for a quarter and then re-boot the deal after getting tired of the deal 3 mths later, such arrangements are ideal since the deposit is refundable after a min. 3 month stay (even though the agreement is theoretically for 1 year).
Old 22-11-2010, 07:09 PM
Samster

Dragonkeep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDragonkeep deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
The prerequisite for BY-ing is moolah.

The cost varies widely in Sin n China. I should leave this for more experienced bros to answer as my personal experiences may not be typical.

Personally, in SIN, I hv been paying SGD 8-12k a month plus rent, etc. for full-time BY-ing n 4-6K if they continue to run KTVs. For exceptional cases, I hv paid much more...

In China, the same type of gals will require RMB15-25K in SZ, 10-15K in Wuhan n 5-10K in a small town for full-time BY-ing.

Bro WB
Grandmaster WB is quite right. Thi$ i$ a $omewhat co$tly game unfortunately.

My current local budget is 10k for full BY for a 1.68m slim SYT with a nice gua-shaped face n sharp features that I like so much - managed to nego rent within. Learning from Bro hock19: mebbe one day I will self impose fiscal restraint n austerity and slow down with a current trio of low expectation gers from 25+ in rotation ... breaking in SYTs require patience and lately have been a little short on that ...

The long term RS deposit baoyee in China is getting by with RMB 15-20k in FZ plus the odd contrib to her dad's medical, gifts etc, but she's in a pad I paid for there. Very fond of that one - literally non-stop action with her. She never packs pyjamas when with me wherever in China
Old 22-11-2010, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 17
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

Game ?
No lah... its an expensive ego trip.
Old 22-11-2010, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

The problem with me is that even though I bao someone, I tend to also look around to bonk others. Too much bonking the same gal is boring.(no punt intended). So then you pay $x amount of money to bao someone, and then you spend extra to bonk others. So in the long term, not good returns to pay alot to bao a single girl unless you have unlimited supply of dollars.

Because i might be emotionally attached to the girl which i bao, this also complicates issues with the girl which I would like to have none off.

So the best thing is try not to really bao but still have a good relationship. End game is to try to get a good balance.
Old 22-11-2010, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Hmmm for me because I guess I am still relatively young at 32 although I look old and haggard due to the stressful nature of my work, I will not engaged in FT BY...the other reason is that I feel very guilty to my OC if I have a full time BY although as Chairman Austin knows, we are not officially married yet but we have a condo in joint names which we plan to shift in when we both feel ready...and despite our problems at times and my fickle nature, I still think that we been though alot together I would not break up with her....if I were to BY a girl it would mean that I must like her very much and it will definitely affect my r/s with OC...thoughout my cheonging life I have never fell in love with any of these ladies except one.....during that few months it was really a torture to act like nothing had happened and it somehow affected the relationship.... only strong characters like Chairman and Young Lion and some of the esteemed brudders here can segregate the attachment to the OC and having multiples BYs at the same time... I am unable to do so as I am a sentimental and emotional person ...last of all as I am probably not as rich...I find that wasting 6 to 10k a month on such things is not worth it....personally I rather invest this money into equities and grow this money to a tidy sum so I can have an early retirement....so now I stick to value for money ST although the thrill is not as great as a KC fuck...I hope I can maintain this discipline in women as well as in work life and money....hehehe
Old 23-11-2010, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 16
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Hi bro chenzhong,

Long time no see. Will u come back in Dec?
Quite unlikely, Bro WB. I have just changed jobs and will not want to take leave so quickly. Perhaps next year's Christmas holidays, I'd be there. We can go for a drink then!
Old 23-11-2010, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Quite unlikely, Bro WB. I have just changed jobs and will not want to take leave so quickly. Perhaps next year's Christmas holidays, I'd be there. We can go for a drink then!
Wow, you migrate liao ah?
Spreading your love & seeds in the glory of sillypore?
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 24-11-2010, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7306 / Power: 0
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamezwit View Post
I'm average in everyway, in fact "slightly" overweight haha. I just learning from failures and successes (first few BYs). Human being, unfortunately and fortunately, are not like plants where a bit of attention and nourishments will do great, but it's the outcome of randomness that we enjoy the varieties? ;-)

Now, I practice a bit of self confidence when we actually want to know the BY whereabouts and activities................................

If only can see twice a week, I see your concern. If it's up to you to determine any two nights without prior arrangements, still a bit troublesome.

And good sharing on the kissing thing. It works for me in a cinema 20mins into the show on second date, after that can't keep our mouths away from each other too long and hands also go everywhere during the show.
Hi bro jamezwit,

Ths for ur feed back n sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObamaRocks View Post
Yes, last time i onz SYT, so lack of svc
Then i onz milf, just lay back n be a king
The things they are willing to do with you and allow you to do, sometimes even better than prostitutes man
SEXTISFACTION guaranteed!
Hi Bro ObamaRocks,

May I address u as Vice Chairman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonkeep View Post
..WB is quite right. Thi$ i$ a $omewhat co$tly game unfortunately.

My current local budget is 10k for full BY for a 1.68m slim SYT with a nice gua-shaped face n sharp features that I like so much - managed to nego rent within. Learning from Bro hock19: mebbe one day I will self impose fiscal restraint n austerity and slow down with a current trio of low expectation gers from 25+ in rotation ... breaking in SYTs require patience and lately have been a little short on that ...

The long term RS deposit baoyee in China is getting by with RMB 15-20k in FZ plus the odd contrib to her dad's medical, gifts etc, but she's in a pad I paid for there.....
Hi bro Dragonkeep,

Ths for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
The problem with me is that even though I bao someone, I tend to also look around to bonk others. Too much bonking the same gal is boring.(no punt intended). So then you pay $x amount of money to bao someone, and then you spend extra to bonk others. So in the long term, not good returns to pay alot to bao a single girl unless you have unlimited supply of dollars.

Because i might be emotionally attached to the girl which i bao, this also complicates issues with the girl which I would like to have none off.
Hi bro hock19,

You r right.

For me, one full-time n one part-time SYT r be more than I can handle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Hi bro chenzong,

Will c u next yr.

.................................................. .................................................. ......

Good Afternoon!

Will go to the Indonesian island B close to SIN to meet someone soon. This PRC gal, who is currently in Jakarta, mistakenly booked ticket for Bali! Luckily I discovered her mistake n made her change her flight.

Separately, I met two SYTs, one tall n one short, at LV last Fri. I'll talk abt the tall Fujian one later. The short one is a 22 yo Dongbei gal who is 160 n 43kg w/ small everything. She looks younger. She is the cute n jovial type. Looking at her innocent face, I had no heart to ask her to be a mistress or er nai, so I told her to become my GF. I further said that I was currently unemployed. She said she would consider. She did not reply to my sms over the wkend. In the meantime, I'm progressing nicely w/ the tall gal.

Then she called me yesterday n said she very much want to be my GF n she only wanted 3k a month, but she would need to work. She has not n will never go out n I may confirm that w/ the mummies. Why so inexpensive?

She actually called me as I'm writing this post. I'll meet w/ her later.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 24-11-2010, 04:20 PM
Samster

MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

.................................................. .................................................. ......

Good Afternoon!

Will go to the Indonesian island B close to SIN to meet someone soon. This PRC gal, who is currently in Jakarta, mistakenly booked ticket for Bali! Luckily I discovered her mistake n made her change her flight.

Separately, I met two SYTs, one tall n one short, at LV last Fri. I'll talk abt the tall Fujian one later. The short one is a 22 yo Dongbei gal who is 160 n 43kg w/ small everything. She looks younger. She is the cute n jovial type. Looking at her innocent face, I had no heart to ask her to be a mistress or er nai, so I told her to become my GF. I further said that I was currently unemployed. She said she would consider. She did not reply to my sms over the wkend. In the meantime, I'm progressing nicely w/ the tall gal.

Then she called me yesterday n said she very much want to be my GF n she only wanted 3k a month, but she would need to work. She has not n will never go out n I may confirm that w/ the mummies. Why so inexpensive?

She actually called me as I'm writing this post. I'll meet w/ her later.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Good move Bro WB....never show your cards upfront....tell her you are unemployed so she quote you lower...maybe her idea of gf is less commitment and bonking so can accept lower price....
Old 24-11-2010, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 17
MillerV is one of the Best!MillerV is one of the Best!MillerV is one of the Best!

Good move le ... unemployed .. well done!!!
3k not bad le ... like paying a PA like that but can do more things!
Old 24-11-2010, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObamaRocks View Post
Please do not as i am no where near the league of your famed chairman austin. You can call me Obama in short
Yes Sir, Mr President!
Old 24-11-2010, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 23
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

hock19 and dragonkeep,

I too belong to the category of preferring slightly matured girls i.e. 25-35 age range. I feel that girls at this age group are more worldly (means too street smart), can engage in meaningful conversation (instead of Wo Xiang Ni or Ni Zai Kan Ma?), most importantly more passionate and open minded in the bed. Drawing inspiration from your stories I recently contacted my gf (not baoee) in Shenzhen since we were last contact or last fuck in 2009. I knew her in 2007 when I was based in HK and had a great time with her and many wonderful lusty "business trip" cross the border. Expense wise it wasn't huge but she gave me ultimate GFE. She is 32 now but I still long for her from time to time. So I contacted her and instead of getting a earful from her for leaving HK abruptly (i did not say a proper good bye, bestow a departure ang pow or did a farewell fuck) she was so happy to hear from me. Then on the same night we did MSN video and it was so surreal to see her on screen as you can imagine. The interesting part is that she is a mother of a 4mth old now and hence a real MILF. Before you guys start saying the kid mine I am positively sure its not mine..heheh...Anyway she claimed that she got the baby from buying sperm and did IVF..Not too sure I can believe it but I did not question that as she tried to bear me a kid and I evaded upteem times. So cut the long story short, she is a yummy mummy now with fuller figure and titties. And I am making my way to Shenzhen in the coming weeks especially when she confess she missed my pecker dearly.

On a seperate note, the sticky Hunan chick has not contacted for 2 weeks but I have missed calls on my phone with unknown number. Both my small and big head is hoping its her as I kind of missed fuckin her and her melons although at that time I was scare about her stickiness. So I told myself if she ever SMS me I will fly there with my dick to give her a few good rounds.

On the KTV front, I visited Royce recently and the pickings are lousy as all the nap nap one has been prebooked. I got an ok chick and tried to practice some of the moves here but received lukewarm response. She is on visitor pass and did not exhibit any hunger. Tired to french her at the end of the night but she kept her mouth shut. Exchanged some smses and in fact asked her for lunch one day but she was sleeping. So there was radio silence since so I just fuck cut this exercise off. Might go KTV again this weekend but my friends only patronise Royce and I cannot call the shots as I appear occasionally only. Will post more stories.

Have a fun upcoming weekend!
Old 25-11-2010, 08:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
fallen.angel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not sure if you can consider mine a baoee but I met her in one of those KTVs in Havelock 3 years ago. At first we exchanged a lot of SMSes and chatted on the phone and every time I go cheong KTV, she’ll be with me. Met up a lot, talked a lot, heavy petting but no sex. That went on for roughly 6 months until late one night, after sending her home from movie and drinks at Harry’s, I asked to use the toilet at her place. After I came out, she invited me to her rented room. We BJ each other till I CIM. Didn’t do the deed cos not prepared – no rubber.

Since then, we would always go to her place for great sex. She was in her late 20s and I can tell you, women in their late 20s early 30s are tigresses in bed. She calls me her bf/husband but she still carried on working at TAM, LV, LP. By then I had invested a fair bit to get to that stage.

I didn’t stop her from working. And I couldn’t. I’m married and can’t give her enough time (and I didn’t want to spend too much money on her) and I have to keep it very discreet. I knew she went out with other guys and over the years, she has gone overseas with customers. She tries to keep it from me but somehow I know – after being with someone for years, you’ll know them very well. At one stage, she even had another guy, a bachelor, bao her for up to 6 months until she called it quits.

Sex was very good. We are so accustomed to each others’ bodies and needs that we cum together most of the time and usually, she would have cummed a few times before I did. I’m old already so I don’t usually have a second shot, and it is also due to time constraint, so it is important I make her cum a few times first. She commented that the other guy was really bad in bed – he came within 2 minutes of penetration and never made her cum. Of cos I took it with a pinch of salt, but judging from the ecstasy she displays in bed and the way she dumped him, I just smile and keep quiet.

I am spending an average of less than $3K over 3 years. That’s because we always do it at her place and only during special occasions that we’ll dine and wine and fxxx in a 5 star hotel. Beginning of this year, we had agreed on the terms – that I pay her per sexxion. I know she will never be loyal to me and she knows I will not be able to spend more time with her. That said, I’ve helped her a lot and whenever she asked me to do stuff, fetch her, I would oblige, as long as its during office hours. I run my own business so my timing can be flexible. Oh, and don’t ever think you are the only guy who paid for that $5000 Chanel bag, ok?

Always admired WB and all the alpha males in this thread and would really love to meet these luminaries in person the next time I go LV, which would be next Thursday HH. I don’t post a lot because I can tell you – even the PRC WLs in GL surf Sammyboy. Once I wrote a FR and when I RTF the particular Ang Pai WL, she knew it was me and interrogated me! Some Samsters actually report and alert them to posts/FRs made on them. I think these Samsters are idiots but I digress.
Old 25-11-2010, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
hock19 and dragonkeep,

I too belong to the category of preferring slightly matured girls i.e. 25-35 age range. I feel that girls at this age group are more worldly (means too street smart), can engage in meaningful conversation (instead of Wo Xiang Ni or Ni Zai Kan Ma?), most importantly more passionate and open minded in the bed.

On the KTV front, I visited Royce recently and the pickings are lousy as all the nap nap one has been prebooked. I got an ok chick and tried to practice some of the moves here but received lukewarm response. She is on visitor pass and did not exhibit any hunger
Thanks for the sharing bro.

I probably lack the skill/ patience of the SYT hunters here, for taming a SYT shrew!! The GFE element in bonking is so intangible yet quite discernible (at least to some of us) I guess that is why I have often found my best bonks with the 25 yo and more types. Currently have a 21 yo under evaluation. Just helped her move house yesterday, and huggy huggy (darn room mate was around) ... our first bonk was the usual starfish episode. She needs more drill (literally) to be happening. Close to firing another 24 yo for not being responsive enough, though she claims she wants my kid (later, says she) yaddah yaddah.

I agree with you on C Royce. Can pm you one mummy whom helps screen and select ST types (so u dun waste time assaulting an impregnable objective) and can make some recommendations. Even so, the stocks on hand are quite poor. I posted on the Royce thread that the place is commercially on the rocks - thought they changed their unnecessarily strict 6 week bottle retention policy, they have jettisoned their happy hour and shut Sundays. Can easily find parking on the road outside even. They have about 12-13 "singers" but have the silly problem that they gotta serve till 0230h (at least as at 1 month ago when I asked my fav "singer" there). The MMS I have bluntly tells me mai chang is also a dumbass non-starter in her view, from the $$ perspective. Told the MMS she better buck up on getting better personnel or they're headed the same way as Lehman Brothers ...
Old 25-11-2010, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
hock19 and dragonkeep,

On the KTV front, I visited Royce recently ...!
Just tried to PM you - you damn popular dah, whole box is full. PM me if you dun get the details in queued mail.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1