The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 01-07-2007, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2849 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
its normal la bro. Everybody have their own problems.
My viet gf also got her own problem. Everytime when she feel down, she would like to talk to someone so that she will not feel so sad. The person is always me now... reason is that her friends/family do not understand her and keep saying that she is not good.

So how can we understand vietnamese life partner's family and friends?

1) Friend, K keep asking her to work in massage parlour with her. She tell my gf that working in shopping selling clothes earn little money only and not enough to give family. She says that my gf is not good. Never care about family.

Now although K is banned from coming sillypore to work. Few customer still go vn to see. her. Hear from my gf that already 3 diff guy has visited K. Of course K will have to sleep with the guys in the hotel. Now all 3 give her money and buy motor etc. K starts to have money and 'love' from the guys. So she was telling my gf that if she never work in massage parlour, K will not provide money for the house rental and will also move out.

My gf still insist not to work with her... as she say she love me and will not work in massage parlour again. If only she don't love me, she will work. Ah K say my gf khung khung dien dien.

What could K possibly be thinking?

2) Brother 1, a normal viet guy. Not serious in work, drink all night. Now motor also kana confiscated by police for drunk riding. No money to take back the motor. Saty with my gf... but never contribute anything now.

3) Brother 2, in mekong, always skip class. no mood in study. Once ask my gf to buy him handphone than he will go back school. My gf wanted brother 2 to study hard because she knows that w/o study, it is difficult to survive as earn he will earn little money next time. Lucky still hegot lectured by my gf , he kwai kwai go back school. But my gf really heartbreaks about his attitude towards study.

What could both brother possibly be thinking?

4) Her father and mother wanna push her to married her previous bf (he is back in vn from usa...viet kieu). He came back to look for my gf and is now in mekong waiting for her. But my gf do not want to see him, and avoid him. This viet kieu is rich as he bought house for my gf family before (house alr sold to clear gf sis debt) and provide money for her family before. Heard that he dumped his wife and kids in USA to go back VN for my gf...

With his return, What could her father and mother possibly be thinking?
Old 01-07-2007, 02:16 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Bro, if ur gf's heart r with u, she will not easily influenced by her parents.
Old 01-07-2007, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
My viet gf also got her own problem. Everytime when she feel down, she would like to talk to someone so that she will not feel so sad. The person is always me now... reason is that her friends/family do not understand her and keep saying that she is not good.

So how can we understand vietnamese life partner's family and friends?

1) Friend, K keep asking her to work in massage parlour with her. She tell my gf that working in shopping selling clothes earn little money only and not enough to give family. She says that my gf is not good. Never care about family.

Now although K is banned from coming sillypore to work. Few customer still go vn to see. her. Hear from my gf that already 3 diff guy has visited K. Of course K will have to sleep with the guys in the hotel. Now all 3 give her money and buy motor etc. K starts to have money and 'love' from the guys. So she was telling my gf that if she never work in massage parlour, K will not provide money for the house rental and will also move out.

My gf still insist not to work with her... as she say she love me and will not work in massage parlour again. If only she don't love me, she will work. Ah K say my gf khung khung dien dien.

What could K possibly be thinking?

2) Brother 1, a normal viet guy. Not serious in work, drink all night. Now motor also kana confiscated by police for drunk riding. No money to take back the motor. Saty with my gf... but never contribute anything now.

3) Brother 2, in mekong, always skip class. no mood in study. Once ask my gf to buy him handphone than he will go back school. My gf wanted brother 2 to study hard because she knows that w/o study, it is difficult to survive as earn he will earn little money next time. Lucky still hegot lectured by my gf , he kwai kwai go back school. But my gf really heartbreaks about his attitude towards study.

What could both brother possibly be thinking?

4) Her father and mother wanna push her to married her previous bf (he is back in vn from usa...viet kieu). He came back to look for my gf and is now in mekong waiting for her. But my gf do not want to see him, and avoid him. This viet kieu is rich as he bought house for my gf family before (house alr sold to clear gf sis debt) and provide money for her family before. Heard that he dumped his wife and kids in USA to go back VN for my gf...

Bro, your gf is going through a rough patch now.. you gotta give her more mental support & tender loving care to help her face the problem...
Old 01-07-2007, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=KangTuo;2117539]My viet gf also got her own problem. Everytime when she feel down, she would like to talk to someone so that she will not feel so sad. The person is always me now... reason is that her friends/family do not understand her and keep saying that she is not good.

Bro, your gf is going through a rough patch now.. you gotta give her more mental support & tender loving care to help her face the problem...
Old 02-07-2007, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
I need a break! deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

greeting to all sbf bros how would u compare a prc wife n viet wife? which makes a better wife? my friend's vietnamese wife introduce 1 of her friends to me, very decent n not bad looking type but too bad she chose to married to USA..my friend told me its very hard to find some1 like her,n i got 1 more option she's from prc also introd by friend but in my heart i still prefer vietnamese as they r more 溫柔體貼 less demanding n more willing to help out on housework, is it? i personally don't like seeking partner from matchmaking agency..hope bro here can give me some guidance
Old 02-07-2007, 07:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by I need a break! View Post
greeting to all sbf bros how would u compare a prc wife n viet wife? which makes a better wife? my friend's vietnamese wife introduce 1 of her friends to me, very decent n not bad looking type but too bad she chose to married to USA..my friend told me its very hard to find some1 like her,n i got 1 more option she's from prc also introd by friend but in my heart i still prefer vietnamese as they r more 溫柔體貼 less demanding n more willing to help out on housework, is it? i personally don't like seeking partner from matchmaking agency..hope bro here can give me some guidance
There r good and bad viet gals, if u r unlucky u wil get a bad one. In true fact i hv seen viet spouse screwing around wif other man when husband is not around, these viet spouses r not working lady previously.

IMHO a viet gal is still better than a PRC gal. i hv also encountered good PRC gal b4.

as matchmaking agency u hv to come out wif 5k to 10 k
Old 02-07-2007, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2358 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There are quite a number of english schools in HCM. they learn as a group. Monthly fees range from around 300K VND to more than 1 million VND a month.
Bro SV, will appreciate if you can provide any info or details on the english courses (which in your view is effective & economical) within this range in HCM?? The info which I gathered was quite above this figure so I may be looking at the wrong places

Cheerios.......SS08
Old 02-07-2007, 01:02 PM
Samster (M)

Let me side track abit.

Hv any bro here come across any SG spouses/gf that will peel prawn shells for their partners.

I thk majority of the viet spouses/gf will do that for their partners.
Old 02-07-2007, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
khaos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torres_Mok View Post
Let me side track abit.

Hv any bro here come across any SG spouses/gf that will peel prawn shells for their partners.

I thk majority of the viet spouses/gf will do that for their partners.
yes i have.
One of my friend ex-gf, a sg gal. Will peel prawns for him and my friends and I.
Means for THE WHOLE GROUP OF PEOPLE EATING WITH HER

Ever since my friend broke up wif her, we will nag him whenever we r eating prawns. Where to find a gal who will peel prawns for him AND his friends.

She is a nice gal but seems to have quite a few family problems.
Old 02-07-2007, 04:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaos View Post
yes i have.
One of my friend ex-gf, a sg gal. Will peel prawns for him and my friends and I.
Means for THE WHOLE GROUP OF PEOPLE EATING WITH HER

Ever since my friend broke up wif her, we will nag him whenever we r eating prawns. Where to find a gal who will peel prawns for him AND his friends.

She is a nice gal but seems to have quite a few family problems.
At least u hv a chance to see that. Did u buy ToTo or 4D after that?
Old 02-07-2007, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Bro SV, will appreciate if you can provide any info or details on the english courses (which in your view is effective & economical) within this range in HCM?? The info which I gathered was quite above this figure so I may be looking at the wrong places
Cheerios.......SS08
Wah bro, your bros are all KING OF VIETNAM, i think they can help you on simple thing like this Most schools now charge fees for 10 weeks or even 3 months upfront. You foreigner in vietnam, of course cannot pay month by month. Just remember, there are so many english schools in Saigon and majority of them charge less than 1 million VND a month. But if u are looking at schools like British Council and ILA Vietnam, then you sure have to pay much more than 1 million VND a month.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 20
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by khaos View Post
yes i have.
One of my friend ex-gf, a sg gal. Will peel prawns for him and my friends and I. Means for THE WHOLE GROUP OF PEOPLE EATING WITH HER. Ever since my friend broke up wif her, we will nag him whenever we r eating prawns. Where to find a gal who will peel prawns for him AND his friends. She is a nice gal but seems to have quite a few family problems.
The good thing about viet gals is that they treat their man well, much better than the singapore gal. But most of them also have lots of family problems, also much more than the singapore gal.
Old 02-07-2007, 08:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
The good thing about viet gals is that they treat their man well, much better than the singapore gal. But most of them also have lots of family problems, also much more than the singapore gal.
No doubt that i am unattached, i strongly agreed with u that the viet gals treat their men well. this i can noticed during my several flings with WLs.

The setbacks r what u hv already mentioned r lots of family problems. the problems r always associated with financial. i thk majority of the viet gals r wif financial problems.
Old 02-07-2007, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 19
chanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of lightchanyboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
No doubt that i am unattached, i strongly agreed with u that the viet gals treat their men well. this i can noticed during my several flings with WLs.

The setbacks r what u hv already mentioned r lots of family problems. the problems r always associated with financial. i thk majority of the viet gals r wif financial problems.
haiz..just too many angles to look at & different problem-sets. Neither this nor that is the better solution. Luck plays it part somehow. The Vn may seems to be dotting but it does boil down to $$ - and how many of us are that $$-rich? All working hard, trying to hv a little fun - that's all. Guys in Th, M'sia, Vn (even HK, CN, TW, Jap..etc.) - all of them hv more fun & choices than us here..

If we all are that rich I guessed we are no longer here searching... lot of pretty lass lingers around you, your smart car & your office...
Old 03-07-2007, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2849 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Viet gals
Very well documented that they have family financial problem, language problem. This may be due to the fact they are from a 3rd world county. But personally i feel that they are caring towards husband. They tends to take care of the house well while guys work hard outside. Thier thinking is as good as the 60s of sillypore girls (parents era). This will means they can be a very supportive wife in all areas except financial.

Sillypore gals
Well educated and can be financially independent. Do not give partner much of a financial burden. Will defintely chip in to support the family financially....although sometimes maybe too little. They tends to be more demanding and want equal share of household chores. (but do not want to share equal household expenses).

It will depends on what type of partner you want and the lifestyle you want.
For me, i prefer someone to look after all small matters i.e household chores while i work hard to earn money to bring home. I prefer someone to be home preparing dinner and waiting for me to finish work. I prefer someone to massage me and ensure i am release of all stress from a hard day work. I see all these quality in viet girls... but not sillypore gals.

One very good example of a typical sillypore gals and why i dislike:
She knows u finished work, call u and tell u that she is shopping somewhere and expect u to go there to fetch her and bring her to dinner as she shop till forget to eat. We live like a slave and ahmad. Sometimes guys work alot OT is because of this...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1