The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 26-07-2012, 08:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3777 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

interesting comments by the owners, about the suarez controversy last season and why kenny was sacked:

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...lglish?cc=4716
Old 26-07-2012, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 16
SH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to beholdSH149 is a splendid one to behold

Roma 2 1 Liverpool

http://liverpool.theoffside.com/2012...-lacking-depth
Old 26-07-2012, 01:51 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SH149 View Post
The results dun bode well for Liverpool leh. 1st game draw with kampung team Toronto. 2nd game lost to Roma. Next game vs Spurs rite?
I have a feeling they will lose that game as well.

What is wrong with Liverpool? C'mon guys.... buck up !!
Old 26-07-2012, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1273 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
What is wrong with Liverpool? C'mon guys.... buck up !!
I rather lose friendlies than to lose the real games. Besides, friendlies allow us to sift out who fits the system. Still got time to move people on and to get replacements.
Old 26-07-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I rather lose friendlies than to lose the real games. Besides, friendlies allow us to sift out who fits the system. Still got time to move people on and to get replacements.
Time is something that Liverpool does not have... Their Europa game is next week.
Old 27-07-2012, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Although we've yet to win in the friendlies, I thought we played well. Our passing has been good, just that we need to take our chances. It's quite obvious how Brendan Rodgers wants the team to play.

Don't forget, most of the first team players did not even feature at all. (some not even included in the 34 players for the tour)

Gerrard, Henderson, Downing, Johnson, Reina, Kelly, Carroll, Borini, Bellamy and Suarez all yet to feature in the pre-season program.

I feel that players like Susuo, Pacheco, Sterling and Joe Cole have been playing well.
Old 28-07-2012, 12:23 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Time is something that Liverpool does not have... Their Europa game is next week.
The match is on 2nd August 1st leg away game to FC Gromel.
2nd leg at Anfield on 9th August.
Old 28-07-2012, 12:37 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post
Although we've yet to win in the friendlies, I thought we played well. Our passing has been good, just that we need to take our chances. It's quite obvious how Brendan Rodgers wants the team to play.

Don't forget, most of the first team players did not even feature at all. (some not even included in the 34 players for the tour)

Gerrard, Henderson, Downing, Johnson, Reina, Kelly, Carroll, Borini, Bellamy and Suarez all yet to feature in the pre-season program.

I feel that players like Susuo, Pacheco, Sterling and Joe Cole have been playing well.
I think BR is still not sure which are the players he wants to retain and who to bring in..... The situation so far :-

OUT :
Dirk Kuyt -> Fenerbahce (done);
Maxi Rodriguez -> Newells Old Boys (done);
David Amoo -> Preston North End (done);
Stephan Darby -> Bradford (done);
Joe Rafferty -> Rochdale (done);
Toni Silva -> Barnsley (done);
Andy Carroll -> West Ham (to be confirmed);
Daniel Agger -> Barcelona (to be confirmed);
Lucas Leiva -> Gremio (to be confirmed);
Martin Skrtel -> Roma & Bayer Leverkusen (to be confirmed);
Craig Bellamy -> Cardiff (to be confirmed).

IN :
Fabio Borini <- Roma (done);
Joe Allen <- Swansea (to be confirmed).

6 OUTs and 1 IN does not look encouraging leh.
Old 28-07-2012, 11:14 PM
Samster

chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
Exactly.

Doesn't matter if the fringe players go, but there must be suitable replacements for those that goes!
Old 29-07-2012, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23821 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
I think BR is still not sure which are the players he wants to retain and who to bring in..... The situation so far :-

OUT :
Dirk Kuyt -> Fenerbahce (done);
Maxi Rodriguez -> Newells Old Boys (done);
David Amoo -> Preston North End (done);
Stephan Darby -> Bradford (done);
Joe Rafferty -> Rochdale (done);
Toni Silva -> Barnsley (done);
Andy Carroll -> West Ham (to be confirmed);
Daniel Agger -> Barcelona (to be confirmed);
Lucas Leiva -> Gremio (to be confirmed);
Martin Skrtel -> Roma & Bayer Leverkusen (to be confirmed);
Craig Bellamy -> Cardiff (to be confirmed).

IN :
Fabio Borini <- Roma (done);
Joe Allen <- Swansea (to be confirmed).

True! Still unsure of whether to off load carrol! KNN..you think ppl stupid to pay over 20 mil pound meh .
Old 29-07-2012, 12:35 AM
Samster

Liverpool team to play Spurs: Jones, Enrique, Flanagan, Skrtel, Carragher, Spearing, Shelvey, Adam, Downing, Cole, Morgan

Subs: Gulacsi, Wisdom, Henderson, Eccleston, Sterling, Sama, Wilson, Robinson, Gerrard, Lucas, Borini, Carroll.

Nice to see the likes of Gerrard, Henderson, Borini and Carroll on the bench while Downing starts for the 1st time in the pre-season friendlies. Still no sight of Suarez, Kelly and Johnson?
Old 29-07-2012, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Suarez is in the Olympics team...
Old 29-07-2012, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
Suarez is in the Olympics team...
Yup, that's right. It slipped my mind..
Old 29-07-2012, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sigurdsson having a good game for Spurs, shouldn't have let him slip.
Will be made up if the club sign Allen and Ramirez though!
Old 29-07-2012, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2280 / Power: 17
elth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond reputeelth has a reputation beyond repute

zero - zero

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1