The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 23-07-2012, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 19
NZL97 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNZL97 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

bros, if u ask me, i dont think we should be selling anyone of our current midfield players (except for henderson), including downing & adam, as we need strength in depth if we are to go far next season, including the europa league..........we struggled last season due to too many injuries to our key midfielders & fringe players like spearing, shelvey & henderson is not able to step up to that level.................agreed that we should give youngsters like sterling, pacheco & especially suso a chance next season, suso skills & confidence remind me of a young cristiano ronaldo...................YNWA
Old 23-07-2012, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree with you that we shouldn't be selling but I think players like Adam and Spearing are surplus to requirement.

As of now, I would assume that Lucas-Allen(if/when he signs) and Gerrard are first choice in midfield.

After them comes Henderson, Aquilani and Shelvey who I believe are more than enough in depth and this is keeping in mind that Aquilani and Gerrard are injury prone. That's where Dempsey might come in and play behind the forward.

Henderson I feel is gonna excel in Rodger's team, he is really good at keeping possession and keeping the pass simple. He is intelligent too. Henderson would be ideal to bring on when we are defending a lead, instead of Adam who will waste possession with awkward passes.

It would be good to sell Adam now as we can maybe get 5-6 million for, rather than when he is a squad player and we might not get as much.
Old 24-07-2012, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
I agree with you that we shouldn't be selling but I think players like Adam and Spearing are surplus to requirement.

As of now, I would assume that Lucas-Allen(if/when he signs) and Gerrard are first choice in midfield.

After them comes Henderson, Aquilani and Shelvey who I believe are more than enough in depth and this is keeping in mind that Aquilani and Gerrard are injury prone. That's where Dempsey might come in and play behind the forward.

Henderson I feel is gonna excel in Rodger's team, he is really good at keeping possession and keeping the pass simple. He is intelligent too. Henderson would be ideal to bring on when we are defending a lead, instead of Adam who will waste possession with awkward passes.

It would be good to sell Adam now as we can maybe get 5-6 million for, rather than when he is a squad player and we might not get as much.
spearing should go i agree, but between henderson & adam, i will still prefer adam for his vision & his ability from set pieces, henderson should at least sent out on loan to prove he is indeed a "potential"", i think adam & downing should be given anor chance to prove themselves..........u also forgot about joe cole.......with cole, aquilani, shelvey, adam as backup midfielders & downing, pacheco, suso, bellamy, carroll as backup to the strikers, we should be well equipped to handle the rigours of the new season..........hope to see allen & dempsey in asap................YNWA
Old 24-07-2012, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZL97 View Post
i will still prefer adam for his vision & his ability from set pieces,
sorry but, how often did we see any of that from Adam?
From memory the only set piece assist was on day 1 against Sunderland for the Suarez goal and vision, his pass to set up Johnson's goal.
Other than that, Adam has been the worst regular starter since Julian Dicks to me.
I think Henderson is miles ahead of him, although we must be fair and also say they are not similar players.

As for Cole and Downing, I think they would be more comfortable as forward players in a 4-3-3 like Borini as well.
Old 24-07-2012, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZL97 View Post
bros, if u ask me, i dont think we should be selling anyone of our current midfield players (except for henderson), including downing & adam, as we need strength in depth if we are to go far next season
Quote:
we all have our beef with any one or more of the midfielders but come august, they all are likely gonna be here. including downing who will continue to frustrate me with his lack of intelligence.

whats more interesting is whether AA and cole will get their chances - been wishing that for so long now but perhaps BR wil give them a chance.
Old 24-07-2012, 10:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Not advisable to sell off players without lining up replacements. If Adam or Downing goes without any replacement, our squad might be too thin to last a full season.
Old 24-07-2012, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
sorry but, how often did we see any of that from Adam?
From memory the only set piece assist was on day 1 against Sunderland for the Suarez goal and vision, his pass to set up Johnson's goal.
Other than that, Adam has been the worst regular starter since Julian Dicks to me.
I think Henderson is miles ahead of him, although we must be fair and also say they are not similar players.

As for Cole and Downing, I think they would be more comfortable as forward players in a 4-3-3 like Borini as well.
well, at least u remember those games from adam last season, dont even remember henderson having even a good game last season in view he play more games than adam.................anyway, like bro rahl say, we each have diff views but i saw during tha game vs toronto that adam passing & vision is starting to come back, hope he gel in time for the new season......same for downing, carroll & henderson especially they alrdy got one season experience under their belt, time for them to deliver...............YNWA
Old 24-07-2012, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
HokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHokkienPeng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Not advisable to sell off players without lining up replacements. If Adam or Downing goes without any replacement, our squad might be too thin to last a full season.
Not if you consider sterling and jonjo ready to set up and if cole and aa not moving.
Old 24-07-2012, 07:47 PM
Samster

Henderson's highlights of last season for me was his performance against Chelski at Anfield and that sublime assist for Suarez against Stoke.
Still confident he will come good. When he is good, he has a MOM performance, when he is bad, he is really bad!

as rahl said, Downing lacks intelligence. Notice that most English wingers have that same problem. Their only attribute is pace.
Old 25-07-2012, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Reds ramp up Allen pursuit - reports

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...eports?cc=4716

I'm fine with Liverpool buying another central midfielder, but Brendan Rodgers will have to sell some fringe players soon! How many central midfielders will he actually be using?
Old 26-07-2012, 12:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post
Reds ramp up Allen pursuit - reports

I'm fine with Liverpool buying another central midfielder, but Brendan Rodgers will have to sell some fringe players soon! How many central midfielders will he actually be using?
I hope the transfer activity speed up. It is depressing to read about the other teams acquisitions while we only have Borini in.
Old 26-07-2012, 01:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20407 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Didnt know Joe Allen is a Swansea player. Thought someone mentioned BR is not allowed to sign players from Swansea for a year? Well, if he can I'm sure he might raid a defender or 2 from Swansea. And Yes, their goalkeeper VORM will be a prized catch. Think he will sit in nicely as the no. 2 to Reina.
Ok had my doubts abt signing Swansea players cleared after reading this interesting article:

"Rodgers has agreed not to make an approach for any of his ex-players unless a rival club makes a bid for their services, but it has been suggested on Wednesday a clause in Allen's contract could pave the way for an exit.

It is claimed that Allen's terms, which he extended last summer, dictate that an offer of £15 million from one of the 'top' clubs would trigger a clause that would allow personal terms to be discussed."

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 26-07-2012, 04:27 AM
Samster

chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
I hope the transfer activity speed up. It is depressing to read about the other teams acquisitions while we only have Borini in.
Clubs like Chelsea, Arsenal and Man U are buying the appropriate players to strengthen the areas in which they lack quality in. Man City's squad is already good enough so I'm not surprised by the lack of transfer activity from their camp so far.

Chelsea have brought in Hazard, Marin and Oscar to beef up their midfield, Arsenal have brought in Podolski and Giroud to beef up their attack and Man U brought in Kagawa and Powell to beef up their midfield.

Liverpool clearly needs to increase the number of options on the wide areas but we are constantly linked with central midfielders. The squad is already thin enough and will it be sufficient for next season when we will be competing in 4 competitions?

The problem with our squad is that we don't have a balance in the team.

We are constantly overloaded in one area but understaffed in another.

Will we continue to see Jordan Henderson play right wing again come next season?
Old 26-07-2012, 06:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

dam aquaman looked good. suzo liverpool s next big thing, boy he is amazing.time to let him loose in the bpl.
Old 26-07-2012, 07:28 AM
Samster

Half time Liverpool 0-0 Roma,

just some thoughts after watching the first half.

Jonjo Shelvey playing very well and going forward with intent from midfield.

Joe Cole and Sterling also playing well, using their pace and trickery to good effect. Probably needs a better centre forward to finish their crosses off. Eccleston is still young and have not seen much of him in the match so far.

Spearing and Aquilani have been sloppy in their passing, giving the ball away a few times.

Carragher has shown why age is catching up on him as he is not the reliable defender he once was. Still quite mistake prone for me given he is 34 years old already, twice as old as Raheem Sterling.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1