The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 20-07-2012, 07:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3715 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
Lastest rumours is that Aston Villa has made a 20m bid for Andy Carroll. They will pay 13m and offset the rest against the amount Liverpool still owes them for Stewart Downing. The potential stumbling block to this deal is Andy's wages. AV wants him to take a paycut.
Exactly - rumours, thanks but no thanks.
Old 20-07-2012, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool to face Renova or Gomel in the 3rd qualifying round of next season's Europa League.

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/late...enova-or-gomel
Old 21-07-2012, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
doppelherz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Brendan is a gentleman. He is the kind of person who will keep his word.
I doubt he would want to put his integrity at stake by taking in Joe Allen.
Maybe for the 2013/2014 season but definitely not this coming season.
Looks like he's not the "gentleman" you thought he was

Joe Allen should be a Liverpool player in a few days.
Good player but 15 million is too much I feel.
Old 21-07-2012, 03:39 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doppelherz View Post
Looks like he's not the "gentleman" you thought he was

Joe Allen should be a Liverpool player in a few days.
Good player but 15 million is too much I feel.
BR did not make the first move. It was Joe Allen who put in a transfer request.
Old 21-07-2012, 03:42 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 0
Dirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDirk Kuyt is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Martin Skrtel could be leaving Liverpool soon.
Old 21-07-2012, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
BR did not make the first move. It was Joe Allen who put in a transfer request.
some Swansea fans are very angry that Rodgers put in a bid.

As for Skrtel, I feel if the club offer him an attractive contract and show ambition, he will stay a Red.
Agger is wanted by Milan too,really hope we can keep both our central defenders. The club needs to show them how valuable they are to the club reaching it's ambitions instead of continuing to kiss Carragher's ass.
Old 21-07-2012, 11:28 AM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
As for Skrtel, I feel if the club offer him an attractive contract and show ambition, he will stay a Red.
Agger is wanted by Milan too,really hope we can keep both our central defenders. The club needs to show them how valuable they are to the club reaching it's ambitions instead of continuing to kiss Carragher's ass.
I dont think we have 'kissed carra's ass' as you said. he has been pretty much reserve material last season.

i would like skrtel to stay but dont think he had that great a season last. his grabbing of opponents in the box and his general failure to mark players in set pieces are things he has to improve on.
Old 21-07-2012, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19975 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Martin Skrtel could be leaving Liverpool soon.
Will be a waste if he goes. He's one of our better defenders to emerge in recent years and definitely one of the more consistent ones around since Hyypia (apart fr Enrique of cos). Johnson n Agger are too injury prone while Coates has still not proven himself yet ... Skrtel's presence will be vital.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 21-07-2012, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
I dont think we have 'kissed carra's ass' as you said. he has been pretty much reserve material last season.
I am frankly sick of every manager coming in since Rafa who keeps hailing Carra as some sorta demiGod.
I am quite worried that Carra might actually be first choice even in Rodgers team!
Carra will go down as a legend 100% but his time has passed.
Despite our hatred for Gary Neville, I will always applaud him for putting his team before his ego and hanging up his boots.
Old 21-07-2012, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Carra shd do the right thing and retire,he shd noe his legs are gone, coates shd get a run of games,hope agger and skertl moving are just rumors.
Old 21-07-2012, 02:12 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

agree with u bros. Carra has past his prime n no longer a 1st 11 here. think he's too slow n on several occasions last season we have seen how his lapse led to the leak of goals. probably better for him to semi-retire as coach cum backup for the defence. i think playing bit part as sub still ok la ... but will he settle for 2nd fiddle???

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 21-07-2012, 03:15 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
agree with u bros. Carra has past his prime n no longer a 1st 11 here. think he's too slow n on several occasions last season we have seen how his lapse led to the leak of goals. probably better for him to semi-retire as coach cum backup for the defence. i think playing bit part as sub still ok la ... but will he settle for 2nd fiddle???
I read somehwere the new manager has plans for Carragher to go into the coaching side. Something like half player half coach.... as if there is anything like that.
Old 21-07-2012, 03:24 PM
Samster

Didnt know Joe Allen is a Swansea player. Thought someone mentioned BR is not allowed to sign players from Swansea for a year? Well, if he can I'm sure he might raid a defender or 2 from Swansea. And Yes, their goalkeeper VORM will be a prized catch. Think he will sit in nicely as the no. 2 to Reina.

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 21-07-2012, 03:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
TAXI6600 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTAXI6600 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Didnt know Joe Allen is a Swansea player. Thought someone mentioned BR is not allowed to sign players from Swansea for a year? Well, if he can I'm sure he might raid a defender or 2 from Swansea. And Yes, their goalkeeper VORM will be a prized catch. Think he will sit in nicely as the no. 2 to Reina.
Somehow I feel BR is handicapped in the transfer market as he does not have the contacts or network to source for talented or suitable players. So far all his targets are those players whom he worked with previously and given his relatively young age I don't think he knows a lot of players.

nyway I hope he can achieve what the previous managers failed to deliver..... title no. 19
Old 21-07-2012, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
I am frankly sick of every manager coming in since Rafa who keeps hailing Carra as some sorta demiGod.
I am quite worried that Carra might actually be first choice even in Rodgers team!
That's cos there has been no great local player since Stevie, Carra and Owen. Its not Carra's fault really. the manager is only referring to the local culture which is a good thing.

anyway you don't have to worry about BR - I'm sure he will stick to the younger defenders.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1