The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 02-09-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
elementz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fawx View Post
isnt caittrin married w a kid? or rather used to be married?
ya n western quite common including the famous british domme mistress tess also recently divorced with kids

he appeared once during minky party he quite a jackass. caittrin is better off without him. they used to be regulars in undertable. even the undertable people hate him
Old 02-09-2023, 01:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 13
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz View Post
ya n western quite common including the famous british domme mistress tess also recently divorced with kids

he appeared once during minky party he quite a jackass. caittrin is better off without him. they used to be regulars in undertable. even the undertable people hate him
Haven't heard about Undertable in a long time! I wonder how people like Mistress Luna are doing these days
Old 02-09-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Haven't heard about Undertable in a long time! I wonder how people like Mistress Luna are doing these days
the old luna retired long ago bro
c ex used to compare with that luna but they got completely different styles
he think all dommes are just one mean kind
luna more sadist n caittrin more gentle/sensual
they all used to know each other v small world
Old 02-09-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 13
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by elementz View Post
luna more sadist n caittrin more gentle/sensual
Caittrin seems to have multiple personas, being gentle/sensual is one of them. Another one is the psychological domme thing she had for a while, offering "therapy" sessions etc. But to me she comes off as playful more than anything.
Old 02-09-2023, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Caittrin seems to have multiple personas, being gentle/sensual is one of them. Another one is the psychological domme thing she had for a while, offering "therapy" sessions etc. But to me she comes off as playful more than anything.
U met her b4? Seems like u stalk her often or a big fan of her secretly. Or she reject u is it cos she is known to be very picky with who she session with haha then u buey song so obsessed with her life. Not many us know unless we really go see the dommes profile to kaypoh

I know u been wanting to look for non chinese dommes for so long, with psych knowledge, she perfectly fit ur bill (tho she is christian) n the only one in sg that is committed in the scene (she teach kink comm internationally) but haha i think u can wait longer. There is no reason y u nvr get to meet her unless u pissed off her n block u. Then bro this one cnt help u liao must ownself fix

Some dommes also block me but suck thumb lor else must earn to get her trust back but u seem to hold alot of grudges against her like sibei offended

As much as some of us who dun like her cos is not to our taste but some bro mention b4 she got her own set of supporters jus not in sbf

If u havent catch up yet, she did a podcast recently posted on ig mentioning her clients not even on social media lol so clearly we r not her target market

Tbh the thing we should be condemning r dommes with unsafe practices, bad hygiene,or totally unskilled n still dare to charge us. Even some ml really too much

Last edited by elementz; 03-09-2023 at 09:32 PM.
Old 06-09-2023, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 19
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Interview...Eva Oh

Old 06-09-2023, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 17
RayCom is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRayCom is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Interview...Eva Oh

Wow, she sounds extremely sexy. I am not sure f it's just me but I can't stop listening to her relating to how she start off in the dungeon and the way she speaks and talk is very sexy to me. I listen with the phone near my ear and not looking at the video.
Old 07-09-2023, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Justean89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros, I only do about 1-2 sessions in a year and decided to take a risk to try Ke Le last night.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/ke-le-massage/

For myself, I prefer light BDSM play and upon reaching, I was greeted and offered a cup of water. Then getting myself prepared for the session.

I was quite surprise that Ke Le have quite a fair bit of toys laying around the living room and the session begins.

As Ke Le understands that the pain tolerance could be quite different depending on individual, she did ask me if she should go harder but I declined it as I feel the strength was good enough.

Won’t go so much into the session details and I am someone that only have a few simple fetish (foot worship, ballbusting, caning).

Ended the session and had a nice chat about BDSM and she said that our session is consider soft and there are more intense stuff she do.

Do sound out to her if you do not wish for a hard session!

Went back and realised my butt had some light bruises and this is one of the rare occasions where PRC left a mark (except for An’Er whom always tortured me real bad, miss those days)

Overall, it was a great experience considering the rates of the session.

Cheers everyone!
Old 07-09-2023, 02:43 PM
Samster

silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justean89 View Post
Hello bros, I only do about 1-2 sessions in a year and decided to take a risk to try Ke Le last night.

https://sglonelyguy26.com/ke-le-massage/

For myself, I prefer light BDSM play and upon reaching, I was greeted and offered a cup of water. Then getting myself prepared for the session.

I was quite surprise that Ke Le have quite a fair bit of toys laying around the living room and the session begins.

As Ke Le understands that the pain tolerance could be quite different depending on individual, she did ask me if she should go harder but I declined it as I feel the strength was good enough.

Won’t go so much into the session details and I am someone that only have a few simple fetish (foot worship, ballbusting, caning).

Ended the session and had a nice chat about BDSM and she said that our session is consider soft and there are more intense stuff she do.

Do sound out to her if you do not wish for a hard session!

Went back and realised my butt had some light bruises and this is one of the rare occasions where PRC left a mark (except for An’Er whom always tortured me real bad, miss those days)

Overall, it was a great experience considering the rates of the session.

Cheers everyone!
She's rather petite at 45kg...? Btw, does her actual appearance younger than Coco, Jessica?
Old 07-09-2023, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Justean89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
She's rather petite at 45kg...? Btw, does her actual appearance younger than Coco, Jessica?
Hey bro, I would consider her petite size. Age wise I would feel that probably around the same age as Jessica? Felt that Coco seems to be older than the both of them. If I had to throw in a number, I would say late 30s.
Old 07-09-2023, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 19
subway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud ofsubway73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by RayCom View Post
Wow, she sounds extremely sexy. I am not sure f it's just me but I can't stop listening to her relating to how she start off in the dungeon and the way she speaks and talk is very sexy to me. I listen with the phone near my ear and not looking at the video.
Wow she Eva Oh charges in the range of 🍍2k-10k🍍 (not sure which currency) per session. I think better off to just listen to her voice instead, much more wallet friendly.
Old 07-09-2023, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Namelesswarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I saw yuki twitter shes hosting tomorrow. let me know if you want her telegram.
Old 07-09-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster

Another Mistress Interview.....those visited Bangkok, might have sessioned with her, Mistress Cat

Old 08-09-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

this is our past/current local dommes interviews

Estella:
https://open.spotify.com/episode/3x8...T6WzXndISEMH8A

Amber:
https://open.spotify.com/episode/6GR...c6edf8a3f54119

Lain:

Ashley gang:

Minky:

Caittrin:
https://open.spotify.com/episode/40n...a5ef0c41444794

thats it for now i cant find roxy/haze video interview
Old 08-09-2023, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by subway73 View Post
Wow she Eva Oh charges in the range of ��2k-10k�� (not sure which currency) per session. I think better off to just listen to her voice instead, much more wallet friendly.
in usd bro even in sg
USD 1k/hour
USD 10k/day

she is british asian mixed so naturally her voice sounds different than our local dommes obviously
if u stay long enough with other accents than ya will be q influenced by people around us
even angmoh come singapore will get influenced by singlish q easily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1